I see the jews are shilling their most prized lie here. It's not so strange considering this truth will end them

I see the jews are shilling their most prized lie here. It's not so strange considering this truth will end them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage

Yeah, the weather predictions are all wrong.

sage

Look at how different "north america" is.

Yes, the kikes lied, but your OP is very weak and the people here aren't ready for the redpill about the shape of Earth yet. All you will accomplish is just getting yourself banned.

homo thread

I actually misposted. It was supposed to be a reply to a post in a thread. But then i thought, fuck it, instead of deleting it.

Anyone that can't see that this image proves that nasa is up to some trickery is in the hole of denial as they say in substance addiction.

Oh, btw goys. The jews have figured out how to post with changing ip vpn's now. That is why you see so much posting about "we space nao" very fast even in unrelated posts.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!

the left image is a composite photo from a low orbiting satellite and the right image is a composite photo from one in a higher orbit

this isn't even entry college course shit this is basic perspective. get a globe and move further away and closer to it and you'll see the exact same effect.

If that were true, why are the globes both the same size?

This level of fast opposition smells like kkery to me. Do elaborate OP. I have taken so many pills this one won't harm.

oh. and the shapes are different too. not just the sizes…

Because they're scaled you fringe tier D&C faggot

SMH fam.

I TOLD YOU TO LOOK!

they aren't ready and will defend their leaders for the ultimate redpill….

NASA: To Deceive (in hebrew)

You're fishy. A thread in a 25 page board won't do any harm, and if so OP can make his thread in any other ghost board.

Tell me OP, tell me or you're a faggot.

Trump will end this argument when he makes the empire space faring

Fuck off. We know exactly what you are doing here. You can barely hide those noses behind your posts.

here's one video but i suggest reading a book. zetetic astronomy for example or the book this video was made off of:youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

big names are eric debay, jeranism, etc, but lots of other good people too. lots of shills too though :| the first proof i suppose is just to try to find a curve. explain why people can see places 200 miles away on a curved earth, how can rockets work in a vacuum etc.

nope. never said that. imply I'm a jew though, it's an argument ender. good job. you seem highly offended about your nasa (to deceive) lies.

Yeah we will go to "space". We will CGI the fuck out of everything.

funny how all your boys at "NASA" are practicing freemasons which is a hidden form of Jewry, however. you should really research more into the topic of which you are so butthurt about.

hitler was the best damn leader of the last 200 years and flat earthers are retards. You're just trying to make OP's thread into a meme thread for some reason and making him out to be a jew when you're the one acting like a kike here.

haven't you seen Interstellar? It was filmed in space. ;)

listen retards, get a telescope and look at the moon. you can see the damn apollo landing and the flag, along with some of the leftover equitment. yes we went to space at some point and yes we are not living in a dome.

The flat Earth conspiracy is a disinformation campaign designed to make all conspiracy theorists look stupid via guilt by association.

WHICH PICTURE IS WHICH GOD DAMN IT PUT SOME WORDS FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND.

maybe you should learn that fiber optic cables and not satellites provide internet to the entire plane in which we reside. fiber optic cables have been running underneath the ocean since the 1800s and are the main source of internet connectivity, not your fake satellites.

Posting in the comfy thread before it gets locked/shilled to death. Fug I can't wait till these are normal. Don't even mind the fact most anons can't handle science > religion except they still use the word redpill unironically. Might take years but eventually they'll either wake up or descend into the SJW spiral of cognitive dissonance and intellectual hypocrisy, either way once the paradigm shift hits it's going to be glorious.

indeed lad. see you on the other side.

the picture on the left is nasa's 2012 earth. the picture on the right is nasa's 2013 earth.

they claimed it was made by sattelites and later composited.

even if that was the case why does the continents look different on a similarly sized earth? It's not just a size difference, it is also a clear shape difference…