Get ready for some triggered alt-right pepe posters

JK is on fire, she's burning the drumpalumpkins alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

rednblacksalamander.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOLY SHIT DRUMPFTARDS AND Holla Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

yass the hack she hacks

Why can't English people like JK Rowling keep up with their own histories?

wtf i love asians now

reported
fuck off to Holla Forums

Why would alt-rights/right wing/trump supporters care about what JK Rowling has to say? She writes terrible mystery novels for man children and weebs. She is a prime example of a woman/celeb who thinks her opinion matters to the average man.

Most Brits are vain fence-sitters who stand up for no purpose or ideal in general except to parrot garbage sensationalist papers, drink cum in bathroom stalls, and to appear "smart" on media outlets.

It's no coindence that minorities have a higher IQ than them, considering that they're more scared at msPaint frogs than at Islamic terrorism. The reason why they insult you is because they know that there won't be blowback from you. Stick up for yourself.

Does Rowling have nothing better to do than shitpost on twitter? Shouldn't she go back to making Harry Potter spin-off #752 since she's creatively bankrupt and has to rely on the only thing that made her popular?

umad?

Back to reddipol commie

She's got huge amounts of cash. Rather than invest it into something or travel with it or really anything that might improve herself or the world around her, she'd rather sit around complaining about politics on Twitter. Really fucks with me that people so ludicrously rich are so caught up in the mundane world when they could be doing all sorts of crazy shit or helping fund it.

He didn't say financially bankrupt, lad, he said creatively bankrupt.

Every other thing she's done has flopped like crazy.

But you knew this. You always know this. You have always known this. No matter how many times we have this fucking conversation, you fucking lunatic, you already know this and what I'm going to say and you know it. The layers of irony at play here are fucking legendary and you know that too.

Last week, Forbes announced their list of the World’s Billionaires but one name was noticeably absent: the first female billionaire novelist, "Harry Potter" author, J.K. Rowling.

Rowling was one of 129 people to be booted from this year's esteemed list and it appears the 45-year-old author's departure is due to the extremely high British taxes she is forced to pay and her hefty donations to charity.

appropriate hitler dubs

Why are bongs so interested in burger politics?

his memes have become so powerful that even his enemies are spreading them

get in the loop, kid

WE'RE ALL SONS OF THE PATRIOTS NOW!

normal looking white guys support trump
8/pol/ does this with pictures of people wearing trs shirts to shame people by association
probably part of some jewish invasion of 8ch

why settle for anything less?

bongpolitics is seriously fucked. When you see how bad bongs have it, it's no wonder they pay attention to burger politics because it's like an escape from their reality.

wtf I hate Holla Forums now

>>>/oven/

I love having a -for teenager books- writer as the main oposition

i don't even care what trump does anymore, the left has been dead for decades now, but now they just reached the bottom

Hey look you answered your own question

Hi newcuck, reddit/pol/ loves capitalism & licking corporate boot, lurk moar.

What fantasy world are you living in? Agent Orange is destroying conservatism & making the left look like the only sane option. Nationalist cucks are literally over.

LOL drumpt btfo!!!!!!!

You having a giggle, JK?

this, literally all intelligent people are leftists & liberals, science itself proved it already.

Don't trigger the right wingers! They might show up in state-approved protest zones to hide behind police while shouting generic propaganda, they declare themselves the winners on twitter! God damn they're so powerful & clever….will the left EVER recover!?

All me

Of course! Physical violence is comparable with feeling hurt from watching intangible media with content you don't like. You're retarded.

found the SJW

HOLY FUCK HOW WILL DRUMPFKINS EVER RECOVER

REMEMBER VOLDYMORT? TRUMP IS WORSE!! BUY MY BOOKS!

Why would a children's novelist care. Is she jewish?

Oh, a shitpost thread, let me think of something!

Oh I know!

DRAMPFELSTILSKEN

Trump will never recover

DRUMPF IS DONE AAAHAHAHAHAH JK ROWLING IS OUR NEW COMMUNIST WORLD ORDER QUEEEEEN

I chuckled.

NO TWO SCROOPS FOR YOU DRUMPFELELELEELELELELOLOLOL

wtf i hate Trump now

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

The middle one did get a giggle from me, is it parody?

Holy shit this guy is cancer. You know your propaganda's bad when someone like me legitimately thought the first two were satire until I checked the rest of his shit out.
rednblacksalamander.deviantart.com/gallery/

Bernouts are by far more delusional than Hillary supporters.
The first two don't even make coherent sense.

Irrelevant & out of touch children's book author tweets something….. why should anyone care?

What's next someone is going ask Lindsey Lohan's opinion on next generation rocket engine or something?

1.write something good.
2.write something for adults.

Holla Forums is truly worse than Holla Forums. And you guys accuse us of being like Tumblr.

Reality is parody at this point

WEW

But I'm not a conservative

heh, what are you conservakiddies gonna do when the corporate state stops protecting you from We the People?

Dubs of truth

Holla Forums has been shit for months now, it's just autists parroting old unfunny jokes, "LOLSORANDUMB XD" tier "jokes" and people "pretending" to be retarded. This board genuinely belongs in the trash.

Shoot you back?
I am not even American, I am a spic, but I am hoping that the day of the rope comes, you guys get fucked over first.

uh oh, internet tough guy!
pffffffffffhahahahaha

That guy is a cute.
Femanon here. Inb4 titsorgtfo, not showing leftists anything.

Reminder
Fascism ≠ Conservatism.

Probably just cut out the middle man and shoot you directly?

I mean, you really think it's smart to go up against people who've spent most of their adult life being paranoid about this thing, training innawoods to kill you?

Traps aren't female, you fucking degenerate.

Die of braincancer already, McCain. Your spergy fits on imageboards isn't going to make your future trip to hell any less inevitable.

that's genuinely a horrible thing to say. Why is fatshaming bad but virginshaming not? Surely fat people don't mind being fat so much as long as they're not virgins. I know plenty of normie fatasses.

Not very Christian to keep all this living space that could be used to house 50 migrants to herself and her cats.

It's white privilege also that she lives out in a nice country house rather than in the worst part of London.

Shes donated more money than your family is worth

Lefty triggering imminent