I dun told you we will have civil war - no matter who wins

If it was shillary we would need it.
Since it is Trump college nobodies are using it to be edgy.
It's going to be a rocky road the next 8 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfIgGz239Dg
archive.is/Md7ri
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, we're holding all the cards. Race warring now would undue all this hard work. Diplomacy can still be played.

These people are the true fascists and they don't even know it.

They don't even care about the democratic process. They do NOT want Trump as their president, regardless of the will of the people.

youtube.com/watch?v=dfIgGz239Dg

I believe you user.

archive.is/Md7ri

So what? Obama is the president. This is his mess.

So it's happening.

English, motherfucker. Do you comprehend it? You seem like a chink bot tbh.

>>>/reddit/

You have much to learn.

I comprehend MAGA

what do these fags hope to achieve

edginess
their projections of "superiority" of their death cult of liberalism have warped their minds

How do we convince them that ritualistic suicide is the only way

preferably by fire

Damn off by one.

we've already infiltrated their social hiveminds via tumblr, twitter, facebook groups and college campuses
now we just need to light a few sparks

checked

I've seen a surprising amount of Acceptance now Trump won, from my PM, normies and even the fucking ABC of all places

haha, start a cutting for hillary trend

What is with this gay as shit 80s aesthetic revival on Holla Forums?
I'm a 90s kid, and I can still say without any bias that the 90s were objectively the best decade.

RWDS NOW

Because Mr 80s himself is President now

WTF? When has "diplomacy" with blacks and marxists ever worked? They are not people. The only language they understand is the barking of attack dogs and the booms of gunfire. I got your "diplomacy" right here.

What's a good truck to buy to ram violent rioters?

You silly cuck

The biggest you can buy with the most torque.

The way I described this election is basically. It doesn't determine whether or not the country will split. It determines whether or not we'll have air support when it splits.

That being said, the left has willingly disarmed itself, how the fuck are they going to fight a civil war? Where would they get war materials from? Russia is on our side, the most aid they may get is some shipments from China.

They rely almost solely on the government to enforce their will. And we just stole that government from them completely. They have no teeth and they know it, which is why they're either bending the knee or crying.

Hahaha no.
90s were the sanitized garbage, happy-go-lucky time that came with the end of the Cold War and the illusion that nothing bad will happen ever again.
I'm 90s kid myself but to me that decade was just mediocre rehashing of the 80s, with a more pastel aesthetic, before the digital age kicked in. They were laying the groundwork for the current subversion that only now we have started to undo.

this would be a start

for most of them, acceptance comes soon

MAGA

Looking forward to BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT hitting crowds of marxists.

I think you need to leave