Is cheating having sex with other person a spook?

Is cheating having sex with other person a spook?

It just sounds like bodies is treated like private property.

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinepersonalswatch.com/news/2013/03/the-average-woman-has-average-looks-the-average-man-is-unsightly.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop asking whether random things are spooks and read Stirner

In a future leftist utopia, there will be no boyfriends, girlfriends or spouses, but just sex partners and artificial womb machines.

I wish you fucking faggots would kill yourselves already or at the very least bothered to look into the things you are talking about rather than calling things spooks endlessly without any thought.

This almost smells of a shit tier raid

not like it matters, since women have sex with all the chads they can find anyway.

doesn't make it any different that she also does it in a small timeframe where she has a "boyfriend"

you can either have monogamy or hookup culture. you can't have "opt in" monogamy, because women will ALWAYS work against it. always.

2/10 pls leave

>>>/r9k/
you beta loser

I shouldn't have to lower myself to the level of an uncivilized brute just to get a girlfriend. Fuck your "alpha" shit.

It's like calling someone a cunt. You wouldn't do it unless you meant that they were a sick cunt.

The problem with cheating in most people's eyes is that you've agreed to do something and then went back on it. Most people against cheating aren't against you leaving them and going to fuck someone else. They don't want you being with them and lying to them about it.

Be open about it. I think most people will understand.

hahahahahaha no nigga you just can't get a girlfriend because you don't shower

be the change you wish to see in the world

He's not exactly wrong. Some men just aren't going to score, no matter how hard they try. This has been the case for eternity.

Look at our genetic history, only a minority of men reproduced throughout history, while near 80% of women did. Is it because the other guys just weren't "trying hard enough"? No.

You're making the same mistake that capitalist make when they tell you to just work harder. Some people just aren't going to get a long-term partner, ever. We've got to admit to this reality instead of telling people that it will all be fine.

Once material incentives for being with a man evaporate under communism, only things like charm, good looks, and so on will matter. Some men will lack of these, and I assume women will be more than content in sharing. Why not?

The best thing we can do for these men is to invent sexbots. This is the only thing they can look forward to because long-term partnership will remain elusive for many men, probably the majority of them. It does us no good to lie to people about the realities of human interaction.

I'm going to fuck my gf tonight while you sit alone faggot. How does it feel to know a qt who wouldn't give you the time of day takes commie dick everyday?

Often it's because they're too autistic.
Statistically it's almost extremely unlikely that, reproduction or not, you'd get a gf at one point in your life. Which is the topic.

No offence it's kind of worrying you're writing a paragraph about this thing and talking about sexbots

What incentive does your gf have for not sleeping with men other than you? Or does she does this openly already?

I don't think the majority of men in the past that failed to reproduce were autistic. I think they simply were out-competed. You can see this in the animal kingdom.

What statistics are you basing this on? We've never had full communism. And what is a gf anyway? Long-term partnership doesn't look sustainable under full communism.

None taken. I'm just trying to think about things. I am trying to look at the sex dynamics from the viewpoint of rational self-interest. Why would a woman stay with you and not try for someone else? Or even try to have both? Why would you stay with one woman if you could have two?

These things are imposed by society, one that looks down on things like women sleeping around and other such things. If we no longer do that, then there isn't any pressure for women to be monogamous, or to not simply form harems. I'm not saying I want women pressured into things, but the reality is that some people are going to lose the game.

Maybe not you, and not me, since I'm already married, but what about the really unfortunate? What happens to them?

Can we just call out the elephant in the room? Women are shit.

A terrible man is still only as bad as your average woman.

Women are liars, shysters, cowards, selfish, and vapid. You could argue it's Western decadence but than why has it effected them down to their very core where as the man are simply befuddled with mass consumerist ignorance?

At the end of the day a man is still a loyal and loving creature who wants better for himself and others. Regardless of his cognitive dissonant obedience to capitalism.

Women however… have no such redeeming quality. The revolution does not exist for them.

I look good, I'm good at sex, and she doesn't have to worry about STDs. Also something about being able to be herself around me and me not being an asshole.

Nope. Are you still butthurt for getting friendzoned by a nightrider?

Yeah, but what if you're not?

Look, man. I don't know why you have to get all defensive. I'm just saying that you're not one of the guys we're talking about, and that your relationship wouldn't work under communism. You're not the only good-looking, std-free guy around.

this entire thread is pathetic

Not the guy you're responding to but how so?

Why would women stick with a single partner when they can have many? You could always have a long-term partner and have sex on the side. There's nothing stopping them from doing that.

And now even better looking guys could also have multiple partners. No way for one female to claim one man as "her man." Other women can just move in and be side-fucks.

We see this in animals, why is it so hard to believe that humans will do the same?

Nothing would stop them, but the quality of the relationship you build with your gf. Like, how one interact with the partner beside sexual intercourses, how you talk, what you're doing together, the mutual respect, the non verbal communication, how your compagny is enjoyed. You know, the whole social interaction stuff.

But then I guess you're saying women will still fuck other men, they just won't love them. There is nothing inherently special in sex, after all.

Open relationships exist, man. I'm just telling you that they'll be at the very least the norm under communism. Why wouldn't they be?

Wizchanners are batshit insane. They literally follow an ideology based on hating women and people in relationships.

If you can't find your ideal waifu or whatever, then make one. We live in an age where artificial intelligence and synthetic humanoid robots are slowly becoming a reality.

Then I'd still have charm and intelligence.

If you think women are dumb cunts hopelessly addicted to sex you're a delusional faggot. There's more to a relationship than fucking and quite a few women not open to multiple partners. If you've actually talked to girls you would know this.

So… if you both can fuck around but stay together because enjoying each other company… What's the problem? Maybe that hurt your feelings, but in this case, the quality of the relationship is conditionnning the amount of concession the other one make to keep things working. Or maybe some people aren't just into promiscuity…

Well, it has been said: "Don't hate the player, hate the game". I suppose they took to hating the game.

This is the only solution for men too ugly for the opposite sex, of which there will be many.

onlinepersonalswatch.com/news/2013/03/the-average-woman-has-average-looks-the-average-man-is-unsightly.html

Feminists are actively lobbying to get gynoids banned in the future.

And how will you compete against someone who has that and good looks? You won't.

I don't think it's only women. I think it's all people that like sex. I'd have more sex if I could.

Because of social pressure. They don't want to look like sluts. This is not a thing under communism.

I have, but you keep taking this as if I hated women or something. I don't. I just don't see why they or men would stick with a monogamous relationship when they can have more, or when they can have sex on the side. Why wouldn't they?

Well, personally I wouldn't be into that, but I won't make it that far, so whatever, but the obvious implication is that some men simply won't be able to get any women, or will have to wait on the sidelines. We have seen this happen in the past. Most men do not reproduce. What is the incentive to fucking a charming dweeb when you can fuck a charming handsome man and there is no pressure to be monogamous? We already know most women find average-looking men ugly instead of average, so what is to happen to those that are legitimately ugly? Only technology can answer them.

I think human history has shown that people very much are into it.

That's actually not what men do. Men have a pretty fair distribution of female looks. The opposite is actually true. Women refuse to look at any man that isn't above average. Women surveyed said that the men in pic related were significantly less attractive than medium (that is to say a 5/10). Now, I'm significantly uglier than these men, so how would I get a gf in communism? I wouldn't. I can lift all I want, but that doesn't change my height or my features.