How to stop a shitshow like this from happening again

Please help me construct a list of figures/actors/pundits who participated in the smear campaign against Trump and his family.

These people will beg for forgiveness. Show them none of it. Boycott, stop consuming, give up artists who used slander tactics to oppose Trump.

Forgive those who disagreed respectfully. Do NOT FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRIED TO RUIN TRUMP'S LIFE. This level of divisiveness cannot be sustained in another election. 2017 will be the year we make an example out of those who think it's acceptable to tear someone apart rather than have a civilized discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGGACRwYDo8
amny.com/news/elections/hillary-clinton-celebrities-and-politicians-endorsing-her-democratic-bid-for-president-1.11741315
my.mixtape.moe/ugtkeh.png
my.mixtape.moe/fekghq.png
my.mixtape.moe/itintd.png
my.mixtape.moe/chichr.png
my.mixtape.moe/tyskhd.png
archive.is/83Brg
archive.is/iSSJG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brian Cranston
Lena Dunham
Al Pachino
Miley Cyrus
Nate Silver
Paul Ryan
Bruce Springsteen
All of TYT

Some off the top of my head. Does anyone have access to a thread like this or an infograph? I'm sure there's something like this on the way.

Every single person with Jewish blood needs to be added to the list.

RWDS

Will and Grace
CTR
Every news anchor excluding Hannity?
Everyone in the linked video
The Veritas videos have a lot of people too

youtube.com/watch?v=NGGACRwYDo8

OP is based Rach picture poster.
Never forget Paul Ryan, he's the one who is literally bringing in muslims from around the world into Wisconsin.

I know Trump must work with him, but he needs to brush him aside quickly to keep momentum.

Mostly shit for fags, degenerates and niggers:

Beyoncé
Jay Z
Chance the Rapper
Madonna
Bruce Springsteen
Lady Gaga
Katy Perry
Gabrielle Union
Ariana Grande
Normani Kordei
Lauren Jauregui
Zendaya
Jesse Williams
Patton Oswalt
Kesha

Also, the faggots from the Avenger jew movie.

Pusha T
Cher (lol)
Jennifer Lopez
Kanye West
Pharrell Williams
Christina Aguilera
Burt Bacharach
Tony Bennett
Jon Bon Jov
Mariah Carey
Kelly Clarkson
Ellie Goulding
Ice-T
Ja Rule
Elton John
Quincy Jones
Ricky Martin
Janelle Monae
Morrissey
Snoop Dogg
50 Cent
Sting
Barbra Streisand
James Taylor
Usher
will.i.am
Stevie Wonder

The list goes on. Probably because they HAD to endorse her.

It would be easier to name the ones that didn't.

Obama.
Anyone got that video where he says at least he is president?

Fuck off nigger ever heard of a Mischling? I've got filthy jew blood and it's powerful shit you faggot. Be glad that I'm an anti-jew and we're on the same side…. seriously, you fucking amateur. I could muster more hate with my morning shit then your most furious ignorant kvetching could ever summon. Get your shit together and lurk more.

you forgot

Amy Schumer
John Oliver
John Stewart
Steven Colbert
Jimmy Kimmel

m8

cool your shit off

you're not more important than the rest of us

amny.com/news/elections/hillary-clinton-celebrities-and-politicians-endorsing-her-democratic-bid-for-president-1.11741315

aerosmith

a bunch of cucked country stars too but cant remember which ones

Every late night host save Fallon. Fallon probably deserves it, but he was the least shit.

Kimmel gets ovened first.

What does it do to you?

Make him feel omnipotent over the lesser goy and outraged when they defy him

It checks out.

That sounds…boring. I was hoping for kike powers, like lifting bagels with you mind. What a let down.

We need to make sure everyone who said they would leave LEAVES PERMANENTLY. We need them to renounce their citizenship.

bagels are polish.

Maybe you meant "stealing?"

Only SquareEnix can have my money now.

Every actor from the marvel movies
Michael Moore
Louis CK
Bill maher

Dude, no. Not muh based meth king.

I need my tearful Stewart "You own everything, goyim" meme, like fucking yesterday.

lmao actual mischling here only from my grandfather thankfully. Basically I've found that it's incredibly easy for me for infiltrate liberal shitcliques when the alternative is to stay socially isolated, however I wouldn't ever do it if otherwise. Right now I'm studying abroad with a group of the most degenerate and disgusting pieces of shit possible otherwise known as (((college students)))

**I wouldn't ever touch any of these faggots socially with a ten-foot pole back home, but there isn't alotta options here in the (((EU)))

Basically I've told them I voted for Jill Stein while pointing out the vastly numerous reasons why Hillery is shit. For example, a couple of the cuckiest ones literally tried to use a John Oliver argument apparently he debunked the economic policy in her economic plan, which I'm sure had more holes than swiss cheese to which I used the ol' classic Holla Forums response:
It worked and they didn't try that shit with me again

Pics related, the first two are from the night after the election lmao and the last three could be used as one of the many arguments for eugenics

on a kikephone atm, so here are some links just in case the images don't go through

my.mixtape.moe/ugtkeh.png

my.mixtape.moe/fekghq.png

my.mixtape.moe/itintd.png

my.mixtape.moe/chichr.png

my.mixtape.moe/tyskhd.png

*Kimmel's bitch boy in video related gets ovened first.

Everyone in this ad.

These fuckers need to be punished, all of them.
We're in power now and have lots of time to make their lives interesting.

Hollywood is done. There power is waning.

No one likes self hating cucks.

Three words for you:

White

Genocide

Reparations

back to facebook, paul

youtu.be/XvgnOqcCYCM?t=82

Omg guyse, king nigger is so funny
youtu.be/C1UVo66q_bI?t=140

I bet all his laugh is lost now.

Giving a bump because this shit is important.
MODS STICKY

I hope you post your list on here OP in a different thread when you get it together. This is gonna be interesting

Mmmmm the salt must be immense
They're going to cry about America going to hell while isolated in their mansions and estates
Tell me again how important it is that people voted.

No, they don't. Not every Jew is evil. We judge the crime, not the person.

Yes they are, every Jew is born evil but they can learn to be "good" but not in the same way you or I can. They are from cradle to the grave disloyal to everyone and anyone even their own race.

What a fucking faggot.

Bullshit.

Even being a quarter kike means I feel absolutely very little sympathy for the death of others, in fact I revel in it and get a dopamine rush off of it. What I do have is empathy, this allows me to manipulate those around me exceedingly well. I do terrible shit and I feel nothing. I can only imagine how evil full-blooded kikes are.

Examples:

same guy as btw with a different ip

Jewish genetics are a blight on this earth. Period.
Any that disagree deserve for their bloodlines to be wiped out themselves, because if the white race has any of itself that is non-immunized from the potential manipulations of my disgusting heritage will only result in the refestering and reinfection of my scurge.

If kikes remain in charge there will be no true progress for the Earth's greatest race. And for any of my fellow mischling to not feel shame at the corruption of the most beautiful and intelligent race on God's green Earth at the hands of the (((powers that be))) should be shot themselves, and while I've met another one so far that feels the same way I do, there are far more that are kikes in all but name

Just after Trump's victory all the Holla Forums jews suddenly become good and obedient, claiming to be just (((mischlings))), when that whole time you were baiting Holla Forums with CTR-like shit.

Jewish identity makes you feel superior and able to come and claim money anywhere, even in secret jewish societies. Stop being jewish first, and then we will consider you ours, by continuing separating yourselves from "the goyim" and believing in how jewish identity makes you different you become fascinated by such self flattery and that destructs your soul, stealing away your honor and piety.

Never forget, racial superiority originated from judaism, and you can't claim on nationalist board being a kike without feeling pride for being a part of the jewish tribe. As long as you believe we're not different, and you gladly abandon your jewish identity, you're welcome. Can't say the same to non-ashkenazi semites though, you have to go back.

But she's definitely leaving so will no longer be a problem.

Was it Huffington post or Buzzfeed that attacked Pence?

Either way they're reserved for him, only vice president wojak can touch those fucks.

Fuck off kike, I know how you fuckers thoughts work
All that "racism" is is putting ones people first, the reason why kikes are so fucked in the head is because all their women bred by so many differed races since the semitic displacement by the aryan race coming from northern India. The reason why the talmudic law dictates that jews only come from jewish women are because they their men are cucked constantly. They are a bastardized race.
Ashkenazis are the worst in this regard, they are prone to several neurotypical mental disorders. My grandfather was as "pure" as an ashkenazi could get and the woman he knocked up was just another goy. Fucking kill yourself, anyone with kike heritage that feels superior should be sterialized.

I've posted my story here before kike, and that other faggot is just a larping jidf forsure. I also don't even identify as jewish irl, I get along better with slavs which is what my other 75% of my genetic makeup comes ftom and hangout with third and fourth generation Polish and Russian Americans and we make jew jokes all day. They don't even know I'm desended from a jew. I'm also not even part of the tribe and didn't know I was a kike until my adoptive parents tell me who my real mother was 5 years ago and only after I finally talked to her three years ago to get some questions answered.

Fuck off kike, I know how you fuckers thoughts work
All that "racism" is is putting ones people first, the reason why kikes are so fucked in the head is because all their women bred by so many differed races since the semitic displacement by the aryan race coming from northern India. The reason why the talmudic law dictates that jews only come from jewish women are because they their men are cucked constantly. They are a bastardized race.
Ashkenazis are the worst in this regard, they are prone to several neurotypical mental disorders. My grandfather was as "pure" as an ashkenazi could get and the woman he knocked up was just another goy. Fucking kill yourself, anyone with kike heritage that feels superior should be sterialized.

I've posted my story here before kike, and that other faggot is just a larping jidf forsure. I also don't even identify as jewish irl, I get along better with slavs which is what my other 75% of my genetic makeup comes ftom and hangout with third and fourth generation Polish and Russian Americans and we make jew jokes all day. They don't even know I'm desended from a jew. I'm also not even part of the tribe and didn't know I was a kike until my adoptive parents tell me who my real mother was 5 years ago and only after I finally talked to her three years ago to get some questions answered.

Related question. What am i when i often feel superior and often are the most right one in things but i have zero urge to get shekels.

Its a high possibility that i have some jew blood aswell but not sure.

sarah silverman

and to think, i used to find her so attractive just a couple years ago.

Michelle Rodriguez

list so far:

Brian Cranston
Lena Dunham
Al Pachino
Miley Cyrus
Nate Silver
Paul Ryan
Bruce Springsteen
Young Turks
Beyoncé
Jay Z
Chance the Rapper
Madonna
Bruce Springsteen
Lady Gaga
Katy Perry
Gabrielle Union
Ariana Grande
Normani Kordei
Lauren Jauregui
Zendaya
Jesse Williams
Patton Oswalt
Kesha
Pusha T
Cher
Jennifer Lopez
Kanye West
Pharrell Williams
Christina Aguilera
Burt Bacharach
Tony Bennett
Jon Bon Jovi
Mariah Carey
Kelly Clarkson
Ellie Goulding
Ice-T
Ja Rule
Elton John
Quincy Jones
Ricky Martin
Janelle Monae
Morrissey
Snoop Dogg
50 Cent
Sting
Barbra Streisand
James Taylor
Usher
will.i.am
Stevie Wonder
Michael Moore
Louis CK
Bill Maher
Robert Downey Jr.
Scarlett Johansson
Don Cheadle
Julianne Moore
Mark Ruffalo
Keegan-Michael Kay
James Franco
Cobie Smulders
Rosie Perez
Martin Sheen
David Harbour
Jessie Williams
Neil Patrick Harris
Leslie Odom Jr.
Nathan Fillion
Stanley Tucci
Tarran Killam
Bradley Whitford
DJ Khaled
Joss Whedon
Sarah Silverman
Michelle Rodriguez

Except for Carl Ichan for reasons I do not yet understand.

Just like there are white cucks who go against the white race you'll occasionally get a random jew who isn't part of their ruling cabal who sides against them.

Add Robert de Niro and Ben Shapiro to the list.

Damn that is a lot of rats.

At least decent enough to act as an adult and not a crybaby

That reminds to put the kikess Michelle Fields on there too

Please add -literally- 99% of the (mainstream at least) media here in Canada, including sports media.

You have no idea how fucking insane the anti-Trump shit was/is for it not even being our election. Every night during the political portion of CTV news, it was literally just propaganda for Hillary. It's absolutely glorious to see the hand wringing up here.

How could anyone forget Josh Whedon

The problem is they arent begging. They are doubling down and attempting to circumvent democracy. Despite what truedau says, the only way to truly defeat you enemy is to kill them. The elited need to be whacked.

Still has to go to canada ( pic related ). Was very disappointed that Bryan Cranston cucked out. Something about hollywood that turns people into weak ass bitches

They were already weak bitches as most of their wives fuck on T.V. for a living.

Stop posting pictures of this nauseating dyke.

no forgiveness for satanists.
they have to be attacked relentlessly. keep in mind that President Trump will push our narrative. if they survive these four years, let alone grow stronger, nothing will be able to stop them and they will win.
this means exposing and debunking their lies. there are multiple ways to approach this:
- how they covered the Clinton shitshow created by Wikileaks. now that people hate Clinton this is going to be easier to push.

- how they smeared Trump with lies and how those lies are fuelled the hatred that's dividing the country.

we need high quality video exposing those facts. remember, high quality work will absolutely be watched by the Trump advisors or by alternative media.
it's time to destroy those fuckers.

FUUUUUUCK. Shouldn't surprise me since she's from my stupid ass country, but I was hoping she wasn't a cuck… she's so pretty.

i don't know if going after the big names is an effective strategy. their fans might be too blind to see the light. maybe focusing on the mid-tier stars first would isolate the big ones.

How about making bots that would tweet "Fuck off to Canada" every time they tweet something.

Gonna have to bump this one. We need to pull them all out by their roots.

Make it "Mexico". We don't need more liberals here.

Trump should just have them all suicided like Hillary does. Maybe be a drone strike king like obongo.

If we don't they'll just do it again.

I thought if Hillary won we'd see civil war, turns out it didn't matter who won.

Simple

Replace CIA, Military Generals, and FBI commies like McCarthy wanted you to do in the first fucking place.

But this time, do it in secret like Obama did.

Whether you do or not is completely irrelevant. Millions of people around the globe do; young people especially.

And while you are doing that I will start building the Camps my brothers.

A mischling, eh? Well, we'll only gas half of you, then!

Downey Jr is such a narcissistic asshole who now thinks he's literally Tony Stark. I wonder how he's dealing with the gravity of this situation.

Chloe Grace Moretz
Chris Evans
Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt (trump cursed)
Johnny Depp (trump cursed)

arrow guy was quiet about the whole election
and nigga falcon actually said he'll vote trump then retracted after a couple of months

GLENN FUCKING BECK!

We need to meme this fucking cocksucker out of existence. I have a personal vendetta against this cocksucker born out of hatred. Not looking for a PA request here, but this faggot along with Mark Levin were vocal leaders with a huge audience for the never Trump crowd. Granted that kike Levin came around out of fear of what the left would do to this country but Beck, fucking Beck needs to be made an example of. I'm going to make it my personal mission to ruin that faggot.

Don't forget about JAR JAR ABRAMS and the team behind the Star Trek POS movie. They all signed a letter endorsing Hillary.

There was also a letter signed by cucks, mostly in the tabletop industry. I think Holla Forums or /tg/ have the details, will check.

What about Chris Evans? Is he a deplorable?

chris evans is a fucking cuckold who hates trump. for someone who plays captain america, it's actually disgusting that he wants a clinton as president.

The entire cast? Even that limey girl who can't act?

Don't worry mark you don't have to do it if don't won't to. ;)

Fuck that! They're sending so much shit through the wires calling it a WHITELASH and a act of racism and drumming up HE DIDN'T WIN THE POPULAR VOTE THINK OF POOR HILLDOG
No, fuck the press and fuck you. They want rioting in the streets instead of a peaceful transfer of power, this is those fuckers last stand, rile up all their little drones for a full out attack on everything.

What about the guy who plays thor, not that he couldn't pick sides but he's an aussie.

I've never tracked this guy but wow, I completely forgot he existed.

Unfortunately he's on sirius from 9-noon and most of the places I travel for work satellite radio is all I can get in my truck. I'm a talk radio junkie and normally I change the channel when he comes on, but during the election cycle I caught myself listening to his bullshit and getting angrier and angrier. I want him and his entire staff to feel pain and anguish.

this is some thought police shit

are you disparaging the thought police shit the artists were apart of or people shunning them for doing so?

>"Acting"

lel, no. they acted on their thoughts, tried to get people who thought differently to be shamed, bullied, broken off, etc. how is fighting and not helping the thought police anymore considered thought policing as well, you fucking retard?

this checks out

This is it, this is where the real work begins, we withdraw any support in any fashion for these people.

Starve them out.

OY VEY. IM THE MASTERRACE HERE, IM BETTER THAN YOU YOU FILTHY GOYIM.
your nose is showing.

they were under pressure from SJW thought police themselves. those who actively contributed to this atmosphere ideologically, like john oliver should be punished, but not random artists who were simply anti-trump or just did it for the money.

You're not losing my shekels from this, already lost from hollyjew's destroy Whites agenda. Very little is watchable now, even for free. For something to watch while working I'm ending up going for either old reruns, nature, history, diy/repair shows, podcast talks, gameplay videos & streams, interviews, etc. it's become anything but because it's shit.

There is something weird about her looks.

How is John Oliver functionally different from
You could definitely check both of those boxes for the cunt.

Kill yourself

What a shame.

Star Trek user, not Star Wars. Daisy Ridley is not even american IIRC so her opinion doesn't matter anyway.

Here's a kikebart article reporting on thr Jar Jar Abrams shit. George Takei also on board with this trash.
archive.is/83Brg

Yes, the jewspapers all need to be cleansed and Bryan Cranston is still a cuck regardless, however "pres-elect" stands for president-elect you low IQ disgrace.

Can I please ironically like snoop dogg? :(

Is fucking Eastwood the only decent guy left. Fuck.

It was the same in Mexico too. They even fired a long time feminist bitch because she wasn't pushing it hard enough, and she was obviously ashamed of brown mexicans and tried her hardest to look white and blue eyed. So they brough in some millenial mongrel looking bitch that was full-on shill for the hill all day every day. Every newsite, ever show, every talk show sports or otherwise. Every single fucking place.

user why don't you take a minute to think before you hit send so you don't do this.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Because I always come in late and read the threads from the bottom and then add comments without thinking too much about it.

*from the top

It's just cute to see the whole world confused and shocked and being unable to even understand HOW Trump won… because living here, it was clear he'd win unless there was massive vote rigging.

The fact that I live in one of the most liberal counties outside of any inner city in the US, and that I saw as many Trump signs/stickers as I did leading up to the election, well, that observation was proof enough. How these pollsters with scores more data could even pretend to not have known is sort of bewildering. I guess they figured the elites had it sorted out beforehand, and just got caught without clothing on.

It's also befitting that the most insufferable celebrities were all the most vocal and childish about the election (see: Jon Stewart, Madonna, Beyonce, Jay Z, Gaga, Katy Perry, the Kardashians, Louis CK, blah blah blah). It's glorious.

The media and pollsters knew damn well that he was winning. They lied in all the polls because they are paid off by Hillary to demoralize voters. The Media, pollsters, and everyone else in the left was depending on a rig but it didn't happen. We came out in such large numbers. They didn't have a chance. Also the James O'Keefe videos that got Bob creamer and that scott foval faggot fired help prevent a rigging big time.

They went all out and asked their return favors from pretty much the whole media machine, Satan.
And the amazing thing is that IT STILL DIDN'T WORK. And I'm still not entirely sure if it's because the silent majority didn't even know who these fuckers are, or if they knew and still decided not to listen. I'd be surprised if it's the latter.

Or maybe they shilled so hard they achieved the exact opposite by burning out the people with their endless ranting and fear mongering. But what I hate the most about all these celebrities is that they, as PRIVILEGED people, are pretty much unaffected by the results of the election. No one's going out for them, no one is going to draft them for the military to fight a war that benefits (((other people))), their fame and fortune will allow them to coast over any shitstorm that would certainly happen with Clinton on board, they will never know how it feels to be suffering the consequences of having shit policies draining your money while rapists and looters run around whatever small commodities you have amassed for you and your family.
For that reason alone, they should stay completely out of this mess. But they didn't, so now it's their time to have their ivory towers destroyed.

I wonder how Maddow is doing these days…
Kek

Really? Well he is crazy. DeNiro is another.

Major faggot. He sucks the Jew scholong HARD.

That Olivia Wilde bitch. I think that's the name. She's a real cunt on Twitter. Married to Jason something Greek surname. He's a fucking loser actor as well but even less than her.

These are enemies of the Republic. We must PURGE them.

Lady Gaga
Jay Z
Beyonce

Rose McGowan
Lee Daniels
Taraji P. Henson
Bryshere Gray
Trai Byers
Jussie Smollett
Tasha Smith
Gabourey Sidibe
Grace Gealey
Shonda Rhimes
Eva Longoria
America Ferrera
Stephen Hawking
Stephen King
Susan Sarandon
John Legend
Jack Black
Chelsea Handler
Cher
Ben Stiller
J.K. Rowling
Brandon Stanton
Eve Ensler
Kerry Washington
George Clooney
Jennifer Lawrence
Johnny Depp
Russell Simmons
Shakira
Richard Gere
Rosie O’Donnell
Bette Midler
Bill de Blasio

Fuck

shilling (((ORGANIC PROTESTERS)))

Kill yourself

Here's average black person reaction to news after the day of election.

NO EXCEPTIONS
FAGGOT.

HNNNGG
spoiler that hideous cunt next time OP

She needs to get a healthy boob growth inciting diet so a tittyfuck is much more fun.
Right wing titfuck squads.

There are a lot more than this. You've probably forgotten that pathetically unsuccessful #VoteYourFuture youtube campaign where actors ranging from A to Z-list gave reasons while we needed a Shillary presidency (ranging from muh vagina to muh pronouns). Include every fuck that participated.

fuck off back to cuckchan you retard

You like this is a surprise. We've known since the mid-nineties.

There's a lot weird about her looks.

YOU FORGOT THE BEST ONE.
SAMUEL L JACKSON HAS TO GO TO AFRICA, HE SAID HE WOULD LEAVE

Barbra Streisand
Bryan Cranston
Miley Cyrus
Lena Dunham
Amy Schumer
Jon Stewart
Cher
Chelsea Handler
Samuel L. Jackson
Whoopi Goldberg
Neve Campbell (Not sure which social media site shes on.) (Sorry!)
Keegan-Michael Key
George Lopez
Ne-Yo
Rev. Al Sharpton
Raven-Symoné
Eddie Griffin
Natasha Lyonne
Amber Rose
Chloë Sevigny
Rosie O'Donnell
Omari Hardwick
Spike Lee
Billie Joe Armstrong(Proof)
Mark Cuban

How has Conan been towards Trump? I know Andy Richter is a piece of shit married to a raging feminist, but haven't seen too much from Conan

I don't know about Downey. Yes he's in the ad, but there are rumors that he's one of the few people exposing the dark side of (((hollywood))), even to the point of pulling young up and coming stars aside and telling them which pedos to avoid and never go to a party with.

And I just remembered this, but he was also one of the few to defend Mel Gibson after naming (((our closest allies)))

Bumping to see Jewish controlled, Holly Wood Celebrities broke, defamed, and working at your local Micky D's with all the other jerkoffs.

Dixie Dicks. Ok it's chicks, but they act like dicks.

Michael Moore is advocating for a media purge. So are we.

if you kill your enemies, they win!

This should be ordered or at least have a top 20.

I strongly suggest adding these.

also finding people in power who self-listed to virtue signal would be pretty convenient but I can't think of any other instances off-hand.

whoops, didn't mean to spoiler it.

This is what makes Jewish women dangerous. Their manipulative natures enable them to present an outgoing, kind and caring version of themselves. Not because it's who they are, but because it's what you want to see. I used to like this chick too.

Like many other Jews in the entertainment industry, Sarah probably could have kept doing voiceover work and stand-up for years while hating this country's whites and nobody would have ever been the wiser. Jews can only ever keep up the facade for so long. Eventually, der ewige Jude comes out.

i never get tired of that.

i got you famalam
OC for the god emperor

I made an archive of the thread here: archive.is/iSSJG

Just to remember who is on the list in the future.

Haha
Ahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll allow it user.

I'm guilty of that too.

lugenpresse kike puppets have already begun trying to do a 180

Im going down to load up on ammo as soon as the store opens. Shit is about to get real. Ammo up before the shortages hit.

He did win the popular vote. CNN called it yesterday. (Which would be today for you, as your post is 19 hours old atm)

Get some sleep you stormfag cuck

Funny how no one is trying to keep the illusion that the press is not biased.

It's just that I had stop thinking about if McCarthy was right or not.

I mean, after all I've seen its obvious now, but there's only so many red pills you can take at the same time.

I'd not narrow it so far.

We can make a browser addon that marks all products and people that are anti-Trump. Like echoes. They all need to burn.

The curse of Trump awaits all these cucks

Seconding this. Andy's always been a vocal kike but I haven't seen much from Conan himself save for general "haha politics" type humor. Please prove me wrong.

Jews are a blight, cursed by their own natures. They are aberrations and must be destroyed, every one.

I would be VERY, VERY careful about crossing this man, but the idiots just can't help themselves.

Hah I knew I wasn't the only one

Bakari Sellers

Eminem
Trent Reznor (NIN)
Ras Kass (rapper)

this

He was another one threatening to leave if Trump was elected.

This is why nobody likes stormfags.

Buzz off, kike.

Yep, we're being raided.

(checked)
Dubs confirm Kek appreciates your OC.
Good job user.

Fire up the ovens, there's a kike in our midst.

MOONMAN

Who advertises on those shows? That's who is paying for it all. Let them know how we feel.

I predict the new Ghost In The Shell movie will be a blockbuster hit, just like the new Ghostbusters. :^)

trenchant

I really want to see that happen.

I wanna fuck Rach tbh

Seeing Rachel Maddow sad makes me a very happy guy. Her punishment must be more severe. I want to see her broken and never give permission for her to die.

Would be nice to have infographic with faces. So I know what movies not to watch.

Done.

What a bunch of tossers, no wonder people voted Trump. I bet their tears now are yummy.

Man was I disappointing when he made that video. He was the one who disappointing me the most. Did not see that coming. The other cucks, kikes, nignogs, satanic witches and SJW can go to hell.

maybe, maybe not.
But why risk it?

GAS THE KIKES. RACE WAR NOW