A Trump will be the first female president

Is there a person in human history that's been cucked harder than Hillary Clinton?

No

She would have to be beyond literally Hitler to be considered worth voting for.

Yeb

Can we let this female president meme die? What has she ever done that would make me want to vote for her? She isn't her dad.

They're thinking with the small head I think, not the big one.

wew

I don't really care for Ivanka. Early in the campaign she bitched to daddy about being mean to the Mexicans and hurting her businesses. I don't think she has what it takes to lay it all on the line like Trump did.

Fuck off beta orbiter

You obviously don't understand the true meaning of that word. If anything, Hillary was shown her place.

It's more that she's obviously Donald's favorite child than anything. Still hoping for a Don Jr. Holla Forumsack presidency. Because at this point i'm almost entirely certain that Don Jr. is a Holla Forumsack.

Women are shit at everything. Even the last 2 Women of the Year awards went to men wearing dresses and this year it went to Bono. He didn't even have to put a dress on! Men are even better at being women than women are.

It's a better idea than you think.

Take from a Britfag.
Leftists get massively triggered by Thatcher being a woman. I mean she did a lot of damage but the hate and hypocrisy she generates among leftists for daring to be a Tory with a vagina.

And now we're seeing it again with May.

Two female prime ministers. BOTH Tory.

So taking the first female president from the Democrats? Worth it.

Bill is still dicking bimbos, Hillary is cucked.

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/tumblr/

It's a fake marriage, you can't be cucked when you're not actually married.

While I don't doubt that he's a Holla Forumslack, I do doubt that he browses here. If anything, he browses 4/pol/.

True, the term is cuckquean when its a woman.
Its also usually high powered women who get off on "not being good enough" for their husbands. Sometimes afterwards they take it out on the girl who the husband fucks, in a bdsm way.
I know too much about this. Putin, if you're reading this please nuke portland five minutes before the rest of oregon. Just give me five minutes to enjoy it.

no, Don Jr is a far superior leader and seems to want to succeeded Trump.

He doesn't browse any imageboard, he just browses twitter. Any normalfag retard could regurgitate a meme they see on social media. That's why Holla Forums has failed in the long run. They turned a neat meme (pepe) into shit and repeated it on twitter. Now all the normalfags know about it and embraces it. I want this site to die.

I told you faggots we won't pay you if you keep shilling. Paychecks dried up on the 8th.

That's Eric

Gee Whizz she's quite good looking, an ideal to strive for that kind of woman.

The election is finished shouldn't you people fuck off?

Pretty much any cuck. If you want to know who the ultimate cuck is, SPOILER ALERT: It's Jeb.

Wew lad, did you escape from a radiated shithole?

Nice

lad that fucking ID…

NO WOMEN IN GOVERNMENT
NO WOMEN VOTING

do you think that's how tiffany's face would look if she saw one of us irl…

also, when was 1st pic taken? looks like earlier in the night

This. Women being in charge is what destroys civilizations.

Hey, wait a minute, that's misogynist!

It's a hard pill to swallow.

B should never go with C and A deserves Sarin Gas.

Are spoons still legal and white girls older than 8 still virgins in Bongland?

Yes to the first. No to the second.

This is a forced meme… but why? Hmm.

Yes and depends.
Outside of cities or areas with mudkips? Yes.