Are we gonna instantly have the token female version of every male lead made from now on because m-muh stronk wommyn...

Are we gonna instantly have the token female version of every male lead made from now on because m-muh stronk wommyn gimmick of current year[s]?

Also notice how it's in no way """"empowering"""" to just parasite on male roles and tropes, doing nothing but copy what males did, but WITH VAGINA THIS TIME, TAKE THAT MEN!!
Doing something new, from ground up takes effort and talent, which women clearly lack.

Get with the times, gramps. Women should be masculine and men should be feminine. That will make everyone happy and not mentally ill easily manipulate slaves.

That's the point. Its not about representation. Its about ruining what you love.

And none of them will act any good

I don't get what you're getting at. Isn't AB a cold-war era spy thing? How is that at all comparable?

Every trailer bit I've seen looks exactly the same as John Wick: ultimate badass killing machine kills people. Cold War is just a backdrop.

Charlize Theron's career is littered with shit roles like this one.

Oh boy another film glorifying the most destructive and ruthless organization for imperialism in the last century.

Aeon Flux was kino you braindead mouthbeather

No it wasn't.

Kino is dead, you fuckwits killed it with your retarded "Is X kino?" so let it rot in peaceā€¦

But is killing kino kino?

kys

The act of killing kino isn't kino, but bitching about killing kino is kino. Don't ask why. It's just one of those crazy things that works. Like chocolate & peanut butter.

How can they afford to do this?

I'm glad that the only relation between Atomic Blonde and John Wick is the director. The writer for both Wick films is the guy that made Wick good.

Ultraviolet was better solely because you saw prime Milla Jovovich's midriff throughout the entire film.

In other words, its not only nogs who are muh dik now. Put some roastie in a film and everyone will pretend its quality.

At least its a different film and they didn't just turn John Wick 3 into Jane Wick. A slight improvement.

Fucking hate how they portray "bad ass" women nowadays. They always know Kung fu and behave like sluts.

said the easily manipulated slave

Doesn't make John Wick 2 any less shit though

Atomic Blonde will flop anyway, while we get John Wick 3.

That's how they always portrayed "bad ass" women. Remember Barb Wire etc.?

Chad Stahelski wasn't involved in any way with Atomic Blonde, you fucking retard, only Leitch was.

Badly choreographed half assed wire work you mean

Aeon Flux the movie wasn't just good, it was better than the anime. Fucking fight me.

>she knows kung fu

Illuminati at the bottom?

It's very important that white men are replaced by either women or swarthy barbarians. The talmudvision told me so ;^)

kys

I refuse to believe this is real and they are 100% serious here, it has to be impossible to be this cucked.

kek

What did I just read

It started all the way back with Aliens. I bet you loved that one, the proto-cuck James Cameron sucks dicks.

Illness doesn't start to describe their state of mind, they traitors and they are doong this wilfully.
Society should no accept this kind of behaviour, they must be put to death by a firing squad.
Broadcasted on the tv/internet/radio.