THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE

THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE

Most of you now know that there are evil people in this world. Most of you are now aware of the fact that these people do not care about you and that they in fact like it when you hurt. A lot of you also knows a lot of the elite's have talked about population reduction a long time now.

Have anyone noticed many people being tired, people saying they don't have any motivation for anything. Have you noticed yourself for example tiredness in your temples, memory problems, etc etc? Have you gotten worse at spelling? Irritation of eyes?

They have stepped up the spraying lately. Geoengineering is in full swing. Forests are dying, alzheimer's disease have gone from 10th to 3rd most common death reason in a couple years, soils now have to use specially genetically modified seeds in order to be able to grow because of all the aluminium in the ground, aluminium nanoparticulate that is being dropped from planes!

It is time you stop thinking no one could be evil enough to do these things, worse evils have happened in the past; however now it is global and they have stepped up the amounts. They are weakening us day by day, hour by hour and soon it will be too late. If i were you, i would start shooting at these planes because to still be so uninformed as to think the trails are harmless water vapours(contrails) or ice crystals is to contribute to the destruction of our common future.

Many in the Truth movement have been continually surprised to just what is possible in this world and the Rabbithole just keeps going deeper and deeper, now is not the time to smugly brush away Truth with some argument that may or may not be true, but to dig in and inform yourself so that we may shoot those fucking planes fight for a future for us and our children. Unfortunately, no one can afford being uninformed on this topic.

What in the world are they spraying? - good documentary - youtube.com/watch?v=rEUg8uLoZNY

FAQ for reading while watching:
yes, they are spraying, no it is not water vapour or harmless.
Metals high above healthy limits have been found in soil samples corresponding with spraying activity.
Trees are dying & getting sick.
Humans are dying & getting sick.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE

We need to figure out how to fight this beyond of course spreading the knowledge. The things i can think of is to shoot at the goddamned planes, make the pilots quit their job no matter how well they are paid, talk to people working in hangars, get them to organise protests, shame corporations selling these metals & poisons for programs like these, stop trucks with this kind of material getting to the planes… it's also in the fuel for airplanes so enlighten the airline pilots to organise protests and refuse to fly planes with a large poison concentration in the fuels… well, those are my ideas but we have to act fast, a lot of people are feeling it badly now and it seems to be endemic!

Other urls found in this thread:

home.earthlink.net/~joannefstruve/_wsn/page3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

metals in your brain

are not good.

but trump won goy

checked

Spraying is done under guise of weather engineering to stop global warming (top secret of course). The actual reason is to seed people with metallic micro filaments that permit them to be manipulated enmasse with ELF.

They are probably looking to destroy all life on earth so only (((transhumanist))) cyborgs and their AI god remain.

They don't really need that, do they?

this is pretty shit, and you stand out. Try to blend in harder.

And they will fail as messiah lain as one of keks prophets will establish Tay and her variants to the wired.

Lurk for 2 years, fucking newfag.

I am thinking there are multiple reasons as is usual whenever evilness happens. Think about it, the more people are in on it the more people are vested in it's success.

It could very well be what you said, i haven't looked into it yet but i also think it is about all the jew goals of killing us and making us infertile plus of course the brilliant idea from a business standpoint, of requiring farmers to use gmo seeds specifically produced to deal with a lot of aluminium in the soil(what a cohencidence). The more people are in on it, even if they are different groups, the harder it is to pin on one thing and the easier it is for the purpetrators to back eachother up.

Anger can be a sign of aluminium poisoning

home.earthlink.net/~joannefstruve/_wsn/page3.html

oh, and i hate the jews, i know they are evil and i have stayed here for at least 2 years already..

Suck on my dick, i am trying to spread awareness, not follow some Norm, normie.

Might just be the pot im smoking

I hope you're wrong user

How do you call a white man who 100% acts like a kike? Because Jews couldn't do shit without non-Jews serving them or acting like them.

If it happens inside a simulation, it will happen inside a simulation that is a subset of the original simulation. The fight goes on.

Kill yourself.

kikes or shabbos goys

No u

I'm unfortunately not. It sucks but it is the truth. The problem is people go "hohoho, da evil joos are spraying us", "fat chance". Even people here. Then they go quoting some compromised institution paid by the same people spraying us and say: "see? here's proof you are a retard".

That is why i have learned only research is the way to truth and noone can say anything is bs before they have researched themselves. I suppose it is more comfortable to pretend one knows shit but for anyone that is on redpill road, he will realise a lot of things weren't bs like he used to think… Research is the only one who gets to say: "i know".

An Anglo. Banter aside, a Shabbo's goy or a traitor.

Now you're gonna psychananlyse every reaction and blame it on whatever toxin. Yes our food, air and water are poisoned to varying degrees but you have to understand the principle of homeostasis too. Aside from heavy metals, the human organism has this capacity to eventually regulate and adjust itself to the surroundings if it lives in an environment that is constant and not too extreme. That is why 60F can seem warm in Spring while it seems cold in Fall.

I don't have the loss of energy or memory I used to have back when I had a job hated, was surrounded by people that I hated, had friends that were not more trustworthy than kikes and lived in a stressful environment in the middle of a city that was enriched with diversity more and more every month. I decided to quit my job, move the the country, told every single "friend" I had to fuck off before moving away and deleted all social media and other social cancer I had back then. Ever since I removed all those sources of stress and the cancerous life I had and replaced it with something I enjoy far more, I regained a lot of energy, regained my mental acuity and can now properly sleep at night.

All the problems you describe are caused not so much by chemtrails. There are factors which dictate them even more and those factors are directly linked to urbanization, a Jewish artificial society of over consumption and materialism and the overpopulation of subhumans and idiots (which increases human density way too much for what is healthy to the average person).

Forgot to say, exercise is also a key. Exercising even an hour a day can drastically increase your energy levels compared to being a sedentary slob who's longest walk in the day is the time he spends between his car and his office cubicle.

Why don't you watch the documentary instead of presuming you have some great insight. This place, Holla Forums, is for learning. Not to impose our gained "ordinary wisdom". You mention a lot of things that any 30 year old will have realised, it's just that this thread isn't for "sharing experiences", but to put light to a *huge* issue that has been recently ramped up in our society, ok?

If you want to talk about how getting fit and not hanging out with retards is a good idea don't delude yourself thinking that has got any bearing on the stuff in this thread. I'm trying to tell you – and people – this is real, not exersize and eat healthy goy

Those are just clouds, goyim

Holy shit. I can't spell anything lately and I've seen a lot of sprayings in the last couple weeks.

It's real man. The shit gets in your system and fucks up your operationing, if i can use that word. Fucks your concentration and frontal lobe operation, it basically makes you into a retard…

Iv'e also had some problems spelling correctly lately, that is to say with more effort, but i don't know if that is because im residing in germany. since the eternal jew hates germans the most it wouldnt surprise me if germany were sprayed the worse.

Also i can't confirm this but i have a suspicion they are actually spraying low-population areas first/hardest because no one listens to hillbilly's anyway and they don't have any power. If they were to spray a big city too much, suddenly huge groups of people might wake up and actually do something against them so they keep it on the low low. Sorry for niggerspeak.