Trump invites Netanyahu to the US at 'the first possible opportunity' just hours after the Israeli P

archive.is/J22vt

You are getting Kiked either way, Holla Forums. Don't get optimistic. Not much is going to change.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3919902/Israel-minister-says-Palestinian-state-Trump-win.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No choice. Our only choices were a kosher/civic nationalist or a globalist and corporate puppet.

Trump is by far the better option.

Trump is just the beginning, we don't expect him to be full fash. He is only a civic nationalist.

Not if he sorts out Syria with Russian and Turkish
cooperation and Netenyahu has to go along with it,

Oy vey! Trump is a Jew, even though the corporate media has spent billions of dollars defaming him for over a year! Trust me goy!

Don't forget that Duke will be elected to Senate.

You Jews really ought to quit wasting your time trying to post this attempted demoralization and D&C bullshit. No one expected Trump to be full 1488 Sieg Heil GTKRWN candidate. The overton window was so far to the left before he ran that he was attacked as racist when he never mentioned white-only policies a single time. You fuckers are scared because he's going to require you cunts to be honest for the first time in your lives, and that alone will destroy you because you're genetically incapable of telling the truth about anything.

/thread

That's infowars-tier. Call it the jewish media.

Election's over m8, now it's time to make sure we don't go to war for Israel yet again.

This was a step. We're still going to be kiked.

I remember that meeting at Trump tower and those facial expressions told me everything I need to know about our new relationship with Isreal.

Just remember Trump only got 5% of all Jewish money spent on this campaign.

but i wanted to justifiably RWDS if hilldog was elected. now its just more shitposting until the kikes push too far.

I never fooled myself that Trump will enact final solution of jewish question. He is just stop gap measure, to slow down JWO and shift window to right. Soon.

Whilst interesting, I think that it also speaks of a different audience. TV and radio definitely overlap, but I think there used to be a generational leap. Nowadays nobody watches TV, except the old people.

>President-elect Donald Trump has invited Benjamin Netanyahu to the US for talks 'at the first opportunity'.

CTRL-F "invited", no results. Double check: that sentence isn't in the article.

Is your misquote a mistake? Did you mix two different sources or is this your little bait thread?

Doesn't matter. Reported.

The archived version changed a little because the article got edited and I fucked up the quote: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3919902/Israel-minister-says-Palestinian-state-Trump-win.html

sage

2LATE

this ^^
Plus, there's a lot of RNC pressure prob too.

He's just playing the game!
He's just doing this to get elected!
He's beating them at their own game!
R-right, Holla Forums ?

Trump isn't a puppet. He has his own ambitions. I doubt he's going to go full natsoc, but if he accomplishes even half of the things that he promised, then America will be in a better position than what it was. It's a step in the right direction.

The important thing is that whites become more racially conscious and can discuss issues without fear of being labeled as a racist.