JL Y'all!!!!!1!!

WOOHOO! GET HYPED BROS!!1!

A new trailer of the critically acclaimed Bat vs. supes hits on saturday!

FUCK YEAH

(Now I'm going to slit my throat open… )

looks like shit

Of course it looks like shit. What did you excpected?

?? Is this a trailer for a trailer? For what purpose?

Yep. Trailers now have trailers. Get with the current year, damn it!

And in some vidya you can now pre-order dlc

It's no different from sending out a press release stating that there'll be a trailer out in a week.
Videos are just easier to share to the masses.

Drums up more people to watch the trailer and gives """news""" sites time to write half of the article now and publish it ASAP, which floods search engines with news about the film.

Nothing new.

Wow! Chad Snyder has done it again!

I acan't wait for marvel to get the rights back.

He looks pretty good, honestly.
I wish I could make superhero films and read comics without people thinking less of me.

Ehhh… nope. I'm an old fag and in my time trailers serve the purpose of getting people excited about a movie. Now trailers have trailers to get people excited about a trailer.
I've watched geekdom go trough the event horizon and it sucks.

Snyder doesn't read comics. Just like the rest of hollywood. He is a Chad.

No.
Re-read my post. This is NOTHING different from a press release announcing a trailer, which has been done for years.
The video format just makes it easier to share it with others, as people are lazy and don't want to read anymore. Visuality is all they know, now.
At least try to fit in, m8.

It is different from a press release. A press release is directed to news outlets. Studios didn't make press releases to announce that a trailer was going to be dropped. The trailer of a trailer is directed to the audience of a movie to star revving up the hype machine which, in my opinon, has become more important than the movie itself.

Ok

See? This is nothing like press releases used to work. Nothing like it.

So… As I said, trailers for trailers are silly, stupid, illogical shit aimed at you, the assburger millenial obsessed with information.

LMAO, go suck on Kevin Feige's mangina. Synder flicks are for real men

When are you wimps gonna realize that you need to improve yourselves? Nu-males sissies love Marvel films because they don't make them feel insecure like watching Man of Steel did. You little bitches can't handle real heroes.

See? Only a Chad would see a movie because the director is a chad. It doesn't matter that he rapes 60+ years of Americana narrative mythology.
DCEU was a mistake from the beginning.

Stay weak, bitch boy. All you gotta do is compare a DC man to a Marvel boi.

It's not looking good.

Nite owl looks great though.

(I think Snyder thinks he is directing a watchmen sequel)

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

Feel free to add to the list

I'm confused. This is the natural progression of technology and media in films.

Snyder is trash.
Now Cavill is a true alpha.
He is /fit/, smart and reads the comics of characters he portrays.

You know, I want it to be Starro, or Despero, or even fucking Kanjar Ro and his Gamma Gong.

But no, we're going to get fucking Darkseid because Warner is staffed entirely by hacks.

It's still shitposting, even if done ironically

Yeah, but in order to do that somebody in WB would hace actually read the fucking comics. Which is unthinkable.

I've heard Darkseid is not in the movie, but only steppenwolf. We get sttepenwolf but no mister miracle and no orion. Fuck

Do any of them strike you as grimdark enough for the team that's been set up?

inb4 the soundtrack starts playing "Born To Be Wild."

Just get this going as an HBO series and we're set.

It's times like this I'm reminded that Steppenwolf was dead long before the events of the New Gods. Steppenwolf was killed by Izaya the Inheritor, who would become Izaya the Highfather, as revenge for killing his wife, Avia. It was the murder of Avia that started the first war of the New Gods, a murder that was planned by Steppenwolf's nephew, Darkseid, who wanted to seize control of Apokolips from his mother, and Steppenwolf's sister, Queen Heggra.

Fuck this gay earth.

I'm lazy. Links to download kirby's new gods? Please

It's in the Holla Forums vola.

Synder is the walking definition of a beta.
The fuck are you on about?

let's be honest, user, we would think less of you no matter what your hobbies.
you know why.

That's fucking awesome, though, or are you one of those fags who cries bloody murder at any version of Batman that isn't a perpetually depressed and angry douche devoid of all personality?

Going in to see a new Marvel movie

Going in to see a new DC movie

The Incredible Hulk came out in 2008, bro

Get the rights back to what?

The what?

What would be the point? A) they already did a movie adaptation and B) half the enjoyment of it is Darwyn Cooke's art which would be completely lost if you just do a live-action mini-series on it

All the Marvel movies, with exception of Iron Man, are bad

Yeah, but they're not bad bad.

They're all very samey, they all color by the numbers, sure. But every single thing they need to do, they do. If you have refined tastes they suck, but if you're just looking for a popcorn flick they do their job just fine.

DC movies can't even get the most basic shit right. They have ugly, dreary color palettes that make you depressed, horrible pacing, inconsistent tone - all very basic film school 101 shit. Nobody wants to watch a movie that's lit like a funeral but has explosions and big action scenes anyway.

It's just noise and bright lights on top of ugly, muddy colors and maudlin plotlines.

Go find a recent DC movie with an RT score over 50%.

Go on, I dare you. And keep in mind RT has financial ties to Warner Bros, so the scores they have are inflated.

RT's not a good metric for anything. See: Ghostbusters and the Beauty and the Beast remake, amongst others

I don't disagree that Batman v Superman is shit, but 'RT said so' is pretty bad argument for why it's shit

Well, good point. I've seen some great movies with low RT scores, and some fucking awful with sky-high RT scores.

Well shit user, I never looked at it that way before. All this time I thought a movie had to be good to be good, but your >greentext and baby talk changed my mind.

Color palettes really aren't important after all. Just look at these screencaps! They sure do look "cool!" They're not a dreary, ugly, depressing, offputtiing eyesore at all! Doesn't it just make you wanna go down to the theater and see Plastic Man™ From DC™ and Warner Brothers™ in IMAX™ and 3D™? I know I wanna stuff my dumb fat flyover face full of popcorn.

BvS and MoS were full of Marvel-style quipping. Which made it all the more jarring when juxtaposed against the dreary art direction and maudlin plotline.

those screenshots are a worse argument than RT scores

How so?

Son, I know ugly when I see it. I used to date your mother.

So you were into receiving pegging, then?

Are we going to get a Phish cameo?

I hate that.

This is the best Marvcucks have to offer in terms of criticism.

Hothead pls.

Why is it when I saw the title, I read "JULAAAAY"

I don't remember a single stupid quip from either of these movies. The only one I remember was the cape joke when Batman saved Martha.

Shouldn't you queers be on half/co/ ruining everyone's day? We've all come to terms that the movie will suck, but arguably less than BvS what with the addition of Aquachad and (hopefully) husbando Allen.

Ok.

I still think JLA Barry looks like a boneless Easter ham in a net.

Holy shit kill yourself

Are you talking about the same Rotten Tomatoes that certified Cisbusters as fresh?

Is co not used to shills or something? Did you guys just read this and not think "paid post"?

Some of us have functioning senses of humor, user.

So how's that ethics in journalism coming along boys?

You know. At some point DC was going to be sold to Marvel Comics. They didn't because some faggot said that it would be against monopoly laws or something.

On the comic book realm, we dodged a bullet. On the movies… boy would those have been amazing.

Kill yourself

Nah, wanting that skinny emo-wannabe Ezra as your husbandu is pretty shit.

I keep expecting Superman to appear in this movie with an U on his suit, and this to be revealed to be earth 3 all along. And know that we have been watching the formation of the crime syndicate all along

Rumour is he does appear in a black suit.

Batman's humour seems to be mostly him being grumpy that all the other superheroes aren't dark and serious and brooding like him.

Kill yourself.

…its like they stopped giving a fuck.

If I recall correctly, only the Flash has a murdered parent, so…yeah, they don't really care to be dark and broody.

>(((capeshit)))
Don't waste your mind.

Wat

You aren't aware that Thawn ran back in time, and murdered his mother?

I'm aware that Flash isn't the only one with a murdered parent.

test