Admit it; neither anybody at CA or RLM ever made a video as autistic as this

Admit it; neither anybody at CA or RLM ever made a video as autistic as this

That's because neither of those ever put thought or effort into their product, unlike James.

Dubs confirmed.

Don't forget also making playlist for metal music! Sometimes he'll do movie skits which are just cringe-worthy, like the one with Keith Apicary and Nostalgia Critic called Astro Bastards. This is the kind of content he wanted to make instead of Monster Madness. This is where his aspirations are now.

do ppl actually watch this dude. the only time i've checked out his videos were when he did the godzilla marathon.

He was popular 30 years ago or something

yeah OP real impressive, really draws attention away from your pathetic life. At least you're not autistic (?) xDDDDDD

the only thing James has been diagnosed with is ADHD

I do but only the ones that catch my interest. He hasn't dropped any of his fan-favourite projects. He's even possibly going to revive Board James at some point.

well, she has two children

How many children do you have, user?

epic meme my friend

You must not have seen Kickassia or Suburban Knights or To Boldly Flee or Atop the fourth wall the movie or Space Cop or any episode of Linkara's history of power rangers…

His movies are shit. Also he's living in the past just like all retarded gen xers.

Are the new AVGN viewers that retarded?
The whole idea of Board James was crystal clear

So fucking what at least he's doing something. David Lynch said to be a successful artist you need to keep channeling your artistic energy no matter how shit your work is till something sticks. James is more of an artist than any faggot here who was too pussy to put himself out their.

this guy's more grown up than anyone from tgwtg or rlm. Just because he reviews nostalgic shit doesn't mean he's living in the past. Is Sam Hyde living in the past because he edits all his features in a pseudo-80s style?

Does this come as shock? James is autistic as fuck. Remember how his biggest complaint about Fembusters is that it has the same title as Ghostbusters and now they have to refer to the original as Ghostbusters 1984 instead of 2017. He is autistic like that about movie titles goddamn.

or you're completely missing the point of his video that if you don't like a movie, protest with you wallet. Ironically it says a lot more about you that the only thing you took fromthe video was hyperfocusing on something he probably spent a total of a minute saying.

Have you watched the entirety of Board james?

Linkara has done much worse.

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

I have, as 3 of my favorites games did appear there and the custom, impossible board game was an interesting look
He tried to make it creepy all of the sudden, but it was planned since the very beginning, and made clear by the pink telephone episode
He did it decently, but i think the exposition for the games themselves suffered too much. At least he knew that it should've ended quick before it turned into a monster

But come on now, putting a video, longer than any of the videos themselves, to explain his intention is batshit insane, ruins the whole purpose

AND LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

Board James was his best show because it went so off the rails but still kept coming back to the thing that had its appeal in the first place; watching board games. It didn't get old like AVGN did and you can tell the guys had a lot of fun making it. He pulls off intentionally bad way better than RLM do.

I mean, its also a show about a guy losing his mind and possibly murdering his friends

is James trying to tell us something?

Again, I think he was just having fun. You can tell he has a hard time not-laughing every time bootsy fucks around.

Why is this such an alien concept for some people. I mean SJWs got super salty he decided not to give money and support the movie for obvious reasons regarding Fembusters, but in other cases, people can't wrap their heads around not wanting to see a movie for whatever reason.

James is /ourguy/

I don't think the creepyness was planned, just something that worked out in the end. I think he just enjoyed making something with a creepy vibe like that ball bucket game video. Wasn't that the first one by the way?
Anyway, out of his scripted series I think this one was fairly enjoyable. Also I don't think what he was going for was that straightforward.

Goyim are conditioned to spend money mindlessly instead of listening to their conscience.