Which one is the worst to pander to, the US market or chinese market?

Which one is the worst to pander to, the US market or chinese market?

honestly us. But the pandering to chinese is cringy as fuck, like the scene in the Martian

I'd rather watch sjw kino than redpilled reddit flick.

if you pander to US market that means dumping jewish degeneracy propaganda into the film…. pander to Chinese I'm not sure exactly what that is like but I suspect it involves less niggers, fags, or other invader shitskins.

Chinese, because at that point you know your movie sucks and you just want to make the movie successful.

It's usually just adding Chinese actors or setting scenes in China.

Pandering to China means 3 things:
Ever wonder how those Transformers movies make so much money?
The Mummy is an example. 90% of the movie is flashbacks and 90% of the dialogue is exposition given by the narrator, making the movie easy as fuck to dub.
The Chinese are extremely superstitious; they'll ban a movie if an actor takes his shoes off the wrong way. Also, they banned Cisbusters because ghosts are evil, not because its Jewish propaganda
The guy in Rogue One is a fairly recent example.

Basically, pandering to china means generic CGI blockbuster shlock that has almost no plot or character whatsoever.

China is way worse

China hates ugly Chinese people though.

And American love to cast the most stereotypical ape face, chinky squint eyes looking minorities they can.

The only difference between the one on the left and the one on the right is makeup and surgery.

The only difference between you and a real man is makeup and surgery.

They don't pander to audiences in China. There's a strict ration of foreign films allowed to be screened in China, and hollyjew producers instead suck up to the SARFT, State Administration of Radio , Film and Television; the commie party censorship board. Once you get past this, they pretty much earn a profit from the region.

This sucking up practically means no potraying China as the bad guy, and make sure that the chinese govt is shown in good light even if there are chinese bad guys. Best example is The Martian.

there's nothing in the world lower than the a*erican public

I wonder in these movies when released to China, do they cut a bunch of the empathetic scenes Chinese can't relate to and insert some dog burning stock footage?

No wonder Hong Kong wants out, they no longer can make kino

China is even a bigger joke than the US

we need more of Russian and Chinese lobbying in Washington tbqh

based. What's supposed to be wrong with this pic? Obviously Transformers is gonna rank top of any big country.

Where's my cops n robbers 100-bodies shoot-outs, where's the old chinks dancing and fighting with swords, where's the shaolin monkino

fucking neck yourself you sad cunt. Only a bitter hopeless man dislikes anything Diesel is in.
which one's the nigger flick?

I dislike the shit he's famous for because it's mindless trash, i do like him as an actor because he's not bad, just very bad at picking roles.
Pitch Black and Find Me Guilty are top roles, and his voice overs in Butcher Bay and Iron Giant are very memorable too.

Also, it's just there you blind man, Kong: Skull Island, with a chink too hiding in a cave like a zipperhead

Diesel is an utter shitstain on cinema you fucking pleb

this transformers must have gone over americans' heads. based china.

Jesus fucking kill yourself please. Fuck people like this.

Fuck you faggot spicks and niggers and that shit ass fast franchise are the only reason that fuckface is rich as fuck fuck you

It's because Transformers 5 got panned

so thats whos watching the resident evil movies

You'd think a communist state where atheism is the state religion would outgrown those silly beliefs.

the global media machines like the Hollywood studios and Facebook pander to the Chinese by pandering to the ruling party elites. They do it by demonstrating that they're willing to overtly censor and compromise their products and services in whatever way is necessary in order to gain access to the market that the Chinese elites gatekeep for. It isn't about the quality of the content (as a free market would judge it), per se, or how many people will watch it or what they'll think of it. The elites (ours and theirs) hate the people. As far as they're concerned, we're fungible assets who need not be accounted for like we're customers (we aren't) with a choice (we have none). We're to be controlled and managed like any other prison population.

China likely still has quite awhile before enough of their native elites are displaced/compromised and they lose control of their institutions. What we're witnessing now is just the opening negotiations. Will "negotiations" succeed and the chinese elites accept a "merger" with the (((globalists))) or will it be cultural isolation and a protracted siege while they waste away?

they must know if they give-in then it's the end of their nation. But like i said, they hate people so why should they care apart from their own interests after the nation ends? I imagine they're in the same position that the anglos were in over 100 years ago. They knew (((who))) they were dealing with, but the entryism was generational. The (((foreign elites))) simply engineered multiple catastrophies and made the native elite's grandkids offers they knew they wouldn't refuse in exchange for abdicating and essentially exiling themelves domestically. Look at how the WASPs exist now - they live well but no power or pride.

My guess is this process has to get past the "negotiation" / gatekeeper phase before we start seeing any attempt at quality (by hollywood standards) films that take the audiences tastes into consideration. It's all shit now, but once the chinese establishment is pozzed and resistence is futile, a few watchable films may emerge from within the context of all the destruction that follows.

Every Transformers movie is panned.