Libtard mother and sister are running through the house crying

How did your family take him winning, /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XM-7JOeC4ko
sementherapy.com
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-voter-rolls-2-75-million-registered-two-states/
nytimes.com/elections/results/president
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Små_grodorna
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We celebrated our asses off.My wife,daughter and mom stayed up all night celebrating.
I just wish my dad was still around to see the nigger king get
BTFO
He passed away on halloween 2015,he would have loved this election.

Gf is buttmad that people could vote for sexist. Saying all people who voted for trump must be sexist. She's redpilled on a lot of stuff but sexism triggers her from grandparents. I told her she was being self centered.

Tell her to get her ass back in the kitchen

wife is thoroughly asspained

she actually went into this thing thinking it would be a Hillary blowout
JUST

not a burger so it wasn't so bad

Yet if the roles were reversed and Trump lost but won the popular vote, they'd say that wouldn't count.

Based family, you're a lucky guy.

F

Make the most out of life, make your father proud.

does she know you voted for the God Emperor?

Mom and brother are both happy, dad would have been happy had he been alive for this moment.

Let her hamster burn off steam. They are all 15 year old girls remember.

F

R.I.P. your dad, user
I'm sorry for your loss. Make your old man proud.

cool blogpost

Drank some beers with my father, champagne with my wife. Group called my siblings so we could all cheer and pray. Mined salt on social media into the early AM.

Hey Holla Forums. Your picture of an anime girl framed on your wall doesn't count as a "wife"

>Mom is incredibly smug

It is over, CTR. It is time to let go.

sorry to hear that user

Don't worry lad maybe one day you will find someone who can stand to be around you as well.

Parents happy and waiting for family/friends they couldn't convert to give us their salt.
Beautiful day.

My dad and I have never been close. But last night we both wore our MAGA hats and had a beer together on the couch watching Trumps victory speech.
My mom is still talking about how "hillary could still win it in a recount". She's not loosing gracefully.

I'm literally the only person I know who supported Trump, everyone else at work was scared about the win and my parents apparently didn't care for Shillary but think "Trump is a clown, so anyone but him".

Although I did hear some guy on the morning bus say this.

I hope you were user, trump just bought me a new computer.

F

he's smiling upon your family, user. make him proud, give him heirs!

Fucking lemming brains

make him proud, user. sorry for your loss.
F

Celebrated with fiancee. Mother amd brother sent me a lot of salt from italian-speaking media (yuropoor here). It's funny, the italians seem even more assblasted than americans about it. One leftist reporter tweeted about how universal suffrage was against democracy in light of this election. Think of it. Tried to contact friend who lives in bay area for ground impressions, but he's unreachable. Maybe he killed himself since he was a Bernie and then Clinton supporter.

Have some pointless OC.

My mother said last night 'If liking Trump means I'm a racist, then I'm proud to be a racist.'

>dad is rabid Clinton fan and fills me with shame; probably won't even bother talking to him about the results

Mother said she didn't like either candidate and wasn't voting. Tried talking to her about it taking the "vote against the worst" angle but she didn't care. Mentioned offhandedly that he won this morning, did not care and was still confused as to how I didn't just take the "neutral" stance like I usually do.

Dad called me up and said he "was sure he could depend on me to vot for hillary on the 8th". I told him no and had to let him down yet again. Tried explaining my stance but it was like talking to a wall, he is one of those democrats where the title itself is everything and actually researching candidates is too much work. We haven't spoken since.

Such is life in the deep blue states. Wish I could celebrate. Maybe a beer and a burger alone tonight or something.

mom and dad are celebrating
everyone else flipping their shit

My mom said "the media kikes are so afraid they keep slandering him even after they lost".
That was pretty much it.

My grandma passed away the same day, same year. Weird.

your dad sounds like a faggot, user
don't ever feel bad about not having a good relationship with your shit of a father, you're better off without him in your life. although if you want you can try to mend bridges with him, explain that you don't hate him for being pro-Clinton and if he reciprocates for you being on the Trump Train, great! If not, he wasn't worthy of being your father anyway

t. son of a bad, racemixing, faggot father

F
I lost my father too, user.
He had cancer and passed away four years ago.
As said, live your life to the fullest and make him proud.

F
I lost my dad too user, but ages ago.
It's a terrible thing, the hole never goes away.

F
Hope he's enjoying this from valhalla.

I feel that feel, user. Even though my state flipped, my girlfriend and her family took the hypnosis from Clinton about Trump and won't shake off from it. That's what happens when you're completely isolated from the real world and have comfortable, university type jobs.

F
I'm sorry for your loss, user.

My mom, dad, and brother are all very pleased with the results.

F
My father also passed last year, but in July. He would've also been extatic.

LMAO

Your dad sounds like a faggot user.
What parent would tell their child to vote a certain way?

THEY ARE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE

My family was ecstatic.

Congratulations user! I jumped in right when the odds were pretty bad for trump, I think it was 5.60 or so so I raked in quite a bit of cash, I've got enough for a new sportscar, but I'll keep it safe somewhere most likely.

Mother being a stereotypical half spic is anguished as fuck.

Father is happy he's a Menonite from Mexico.

Needless to say it's hilarious.

My mom and I are happy my younger brother is probably ecstatic. My other to little brothers don't care a ton but one is just out of highshool and the other reminds me of Trump a bit so I am sure he is happy.

Not American but

Feels good man

Joke's on them though, I reported all of the illegals in my family when I initially moved away. They never found out who did it. :^)

My mom and I stood up late at night celebrating.
she doesn't care that I don't feel like going to school today to celebrate.

step-dad texted me all the way from michigan to say the good news and hopes I can become a better man than him

Mom was happy, she's a neutral type person for her it's ok as long as it wasn't Hillary who she wants in prison. stepfather cheered his ass off took his meds went to bed, woke up and cheered his ass off again.

F user! Make him proud!

mfw

Non-burger here.
My Dad is happy, but jokingly questions how I've successfully called this election and our own the last couple of times.

Brother is probably high as a kite and half sleeping somewhere, so he doesn't care… The fucking waste of oxygen that he is.

Mother is slightly amused that I "guessed" correctly, but doesn't care that much about it.
Shegot lost in "OMG FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT!" for a while at first, but luckily she's fairly responsive to logic.

I can't wait to deport my gf's mom and grandma, they don't deserve to live in this country if they're not going to bother learning english, learning our ways and not coming to my 4th of july cook out

You are a traitor to your family and a shitskin. Remember our endgame is deporting all the brown fuckers like you, for basically what you just said. Your entire race is a bunch of spineless subhumans cowards who are antithetical to western values. Get fuckt mudblood.

So you're literally his wife's son?

And i'm sure your gram gram thinks the same about you. :^)

For me it was something.

My dad's a racist, a homophobe, leans towards ultraconservative and thinks women have no place working because they think with their vagina before their brain. He always says be wary of blacks at all times. You'd think he had a swastika somewhere hidden right? NOPE. He hates trump with a passion and largely because he thinks the economy is going to magically crash like a rock and that Trump is quite literally "A stupid spoiled rich kid who didn't earn anything."

He loved saying that. If I wasn't sure he'd deck me (he's built like a tank even at his age) I would of told him he can't say that anymore since Trump finally earned something.

yeah, but he was around since I was a kid and taught me conservative values.
he's not my biological dad but I still see him as a father figure.
if only he would have stopped drinking and making rants about being Jesus' toenails would we not move away from him.

Not American but my mom is partially red-pilled and supported Trump, my dad just hates all politicians in general, probably even more than a lot of people here, so he was happy Trump won as well. I watched the election with them and we laughed at the ABC anchors' reactions and ate popcorn.

Feels good to have good parents.

The way you bastards say shit like this so condescendingly… honestly makes me want to wish ill-will upon YOUR fathers. Then we can call your mothers single mom whores, and you degenerate fucktards raised by single mother trash.

Then I remember you're actually retarded, and I was raised not to make fun of retards to their retarded faces.

Don't worry user, I didn't mean anything bad by it.

Father never gave a shit, mother didn't exactly like Trump 100%, but knew how corrupt Hillary and crew were.

he said he didn't mean bad by it, he was just meming around, simple bathroom talk.

**She said she's moving farther left because of my extremely right-wing views, any advice on how to be a good
boyfriend/help her see the light of nationalism?**

Go ahead, he's already dead.

My family is all right wing and traditional.
in fact when I was younger I was the leftist shitlib revolutionary
I am glad Trump won but I am still sorta blackpilled on the future. My biggest wordy at the moment is that this election becomes a palliative and nobody actually does the real work necessary to fix the underlying problems.

This.
51% of white women voted for Trump over a vagina president. Absolutely based.

>that spoiler

Show her some diversity via the UK and Germany. Show her how the leftist leaders eat decomposing children. Laugh at her every step of the way. Shaming is still a very valid tool, doubly so if it's in public.

Damn user, how did those political discussions go?

9edgy11me

Don't see how that's edgy, he passed away last year.

How are you married to someone like that?

Naw, whites value family. Nice try trying to make me feel bad, but I don't believe in harboring grief. I am going to reiterate. You are a coward and a shitskin and I wish only the worst upon traitors. One day you are going to go back. Trump isn't the endgame, only just the beginning.

She's lying. Just keep being alpha and she'll follow you to the ends of the Earth.

man, lets celebrate and not let this delve int shitposting, you can go back to LARPing after the celebration is over.

Give me all the juicy details

Careful user, you are projecting there.

Laugh and ask her if the US would be the same if we replaced the entire population with 70 IQ Somalians. Perfectly fungible, right? Same freedom, economic success, safety, etc.

I don't see how calling people edgy is an insult. Its very low energy attempt at banz tbh.

Don't listen to the retards, fam. You're an honourary white in my eyes.

Your dad is a faggot but at least your mom is a good person who didn't vote for Hillary because "muh first female president" like a lot of older women did.

Let them fling their words around all they want. Actions will always speak louder than words.

It was rigged, against Trump. We should uncover all the dead democrat voters so that Trump rightfully has the popular vote as well.

I really like this post.
I'll miss you once you're gone.

This was the first time my parents, brother, and I were all old enough to vote, all voted, and all for the same person, President-elect Trump. My bro was away over night, but my parents and I stayed up nervously awaiting the results, and were pleasantly stunned by the win like most other Americans. We're in a nutty college town, and the cuck tears are already delicious!

bless kek that my mother is for trump although she was widowed when I was young.

I'm in the deep blue too, user, but at least my circle of friends is all redpilled as fuck. Try to meet some like-minded folks so the state doesn't get you down.

My dad is a right-leaning, libertarian political junkie. He's known for years that Clinton is a sham, and corrupt to the core. The wikileaks releases just cemented that sentiment.
My mother leans to whatever me and my dad do with sufficient evidence.
Nobody in Canada really pays much attention to this, nor did they with the wikileaks e-mails. If you asked a sample of random people, they'd likely all go for Clinton unless they knew about the wikileaks releases. Those who didn't just think the words "Donald Trump" and "President" are antithetical without reason to back it up.

So all in all, celebrations all around.

Please don't say that Canada's reactionary movement is going to take two terms, I already have to deal with 3 more years of NDP provincial rule.

There are too many newfags around today to stop shaming faggot behavior. We need to remain ever vigilant.

Gas yourself, mate. So you are from cuckchan I take it? Go back.

wanna have a cook out before I "leave"?
I got pork chops and will hope Trump Steak makes a comeback. I think I have a bag full of gummy frog candy somewhere.

My mother, sister and dad are all fucking devastated.
My sister is a dyke and she's crying because she knows her stupid bullshit isn't going to be put up with anymore.

tbqh Nordics couldn't really give a shit. deffo true for Catholic white nations, though.

Also, I got an uncle in NC to vote Trump. He's actually a VDARE reader and fairly redpilled, but so jaded he rarely votes. I made him promise it'd be different this time.

I know one thing. You aren't from here. Go back to wherever you came from. You might as well because you aren't going to mesh well here. Shitskins never do.

(you don't deserve these dubs)
Yes actions speak louder then words and you allegedly deported your own family. Blood is thicker then water you dumb shitskin. You really ought to go back to guatemala and be with your nigger brother because someone who betrays their own family doesn't understand cannot understand Nationalism. I have more respect for a Niggroid Nationalist then a house nigger uncle tom turncoat who drank the civic-nationalist multicultural kike-koolaid.

You have to go back. You're not from here if you think the brown skins have family values even close to whites, given the staggering statistics of domestic abuse in their homes.

You did the right thing, if they refuse to assimilate to the nation's norms and break the law, they don't deserve to live here. Make sure to breed with a white hispanic woman or actual white woman however, we have to breed out the shitskin from our genes. I'm 4/5s there already thankfully thanks to my pops.

Why do I get the feeling they're the kind of beaner who shamelessly waves the Mexican flag? Granted, not much can be done if you have so much Indian blood we can see the cacti on your forehead, but the least you can do is assimilate.

Absolutely Savage

If Paco sends multiple members of his family back to Worst America, he has paid the wait of his sin many times over and is a net bonus.

they're worst than Mexicans.
They're Salvadorians. They have to go back.

I want to fuck your mom

full denial here
brazil is fucking cucked, everyone is 100% media zombie

every fucking time, when will these people ever learn that its all based on SPECULATION? Dont come bitching when it fails, it is your own fault for speculating in fools gold

"Holy shit"

God that was a great night's sleep.

M8, you have my condolences, did they at least know how to cook a proper pupusa? Most pupusas I've tasted are extremely runny and greasy.

This.

F

I bet he's proud of you user.

Well, at least his greatest product still lives.

You.

/salute

A-user we already won.

No, it's not over yet.

My parents threw a party and we stayed up til 3:30ish getting drunk as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=XM-7JOeC4ko

Gud show bro

A few days ago I asked my 89 yr old grandmother is she thought 6 million jews really died in the holocaust. I needed to test the waters…
gif related
we were quite happy about the election results

I dunno, never had their cooking and they never came to my cook out because they find it wierd that a 1/4 spic is overly patriotic, speaks english as a first language and identifies more as a Texan than "Hispanic".
In other news, I really do they go back, especially because I discovered there are more salvadorians here than there are salvadorians in their shitty country that should have been conquered by Mexico back in 1824

No dubs but it's time for some happy stories.

*couple days ago during a conversation with one of her friends*

*yesterday*

Good day to be alive.

I have a feeling we might get a (((recount))) since the popular vote was too close. That said, it would take a lot of balls to try to steal the election at this point. They are playing damage control way too hard to think about going on the offensive, doubly so with the comet pizza bullshit reaching the normalfag's ears.

If there was fraud (which there probably was), we should uncover it so next election cycle we have extra ammo. If we can point to this election and say there was definitely election fraud, we can start memeing the government to take measures, like getting rid of the Soros machines. We cannot get complacent with this victory.

Semen is good for females, it has five drugs that calm women down. sementherapy.com

mother nature says women should suck dick and swallow on the regular.

Yeah, shes winning the popular vote alright.

Well fuck'em man, they clearly hated you racially and culturally. Nobody needs those fucking injuns anyhow.

Based grammie

ctr shill

F

Yep, we should beat them to the punch.

Trump should be leading the popular vote by 4.5 million.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-voter-rolls-2-75-million-registered-two-states/

My dad told someone at the party that I hate jews. All I could do was shrug and say yep.

What the fuck are you talking about?
I still have a job. :^)

Feels good not to be CTR to be honest famalamadingdong.

It's funny you know, if you own up to your hate and crack a decent enough joke people start liking you more than if you did a regular introduction.

Me and my gf are going to celebrate this sunday (overseas/work opposite shifts). We've been messaging each other back and forth all the salt online.

Her Trump support makes me wanna go MAGA on her phat ass. Proud of my girl for following my lead and developing a great mind for politics/phil/etc.

I'm sure my mom has been popping champagne and calling Obama a nigger.

Dad - On facebook enjoying the salt, keeps sending me lame memes. Has a giant shit eating grin

Mom - Says his acceptance speech was beautiful

Sister - Muh people didn't vote for Hillary because she is a women.

I know some people think it's terrible to report family to the authorities when they're committing a crime, but when the consequences are as minor as maybe going back to their home country it's hard to see that as a bad thing.

It also sounds like delicious revenge for someone acting like an asshole to you.

gf just messaged me that her stepdad who's a mexican spic voted Trump.
I think he came here legally and is a naturalized citizen so he's ok in my book for now. if he coted illegally he has to go back.

Croatbalkanar here, my dad was very happy and I had a few drinks with him

He fucking hates Soros and has been yelling for decades that he's satan.

Using this map for data…
nytimes.com/elections/results/president

Clinton got 59,591,635 votes (47.7%)
Trump got 59,355,496 votes (47.5%)

That's a difference of 235327 votes or 0.2% of the total voters. While technically correct, it is too slim of a margin to stand on as an argument. Don't let them get away with ignorant quoting of clickbait headlines anymore. This is the dawn of the Age of Reason.

You better get her in line or break up now. I know you won't take my advice but one day you'll realize I was right

How the hell are you able to contain your giggles? Or are you even bothering?

Don't know, yet. My wife and son are pointedly not saying anything around me because they know that will release El Gloato Grandé, but my daughter is MAGA and was gleefully looking forward to setting fire to her school-chums' asses. My SJW brother is bound to be saltier than Lot's wife. My mom and dad will probably grouch about him to me, then try to shut me up when I start dosing them with normie-level redpills.

He's smiling user, I'm sure of it. Make america great again.

Yep, I was caught off guard but normally I drop a merchant minute quote.

Hopefully during the Trump administration ICE and ATF will stop doing shady shit along with the CIA.

*COUGH* OPERATION FAST AND FURIOUS *COUGH*

And hopefully this asinine war on drugs actually becomes a war and not a clandestine way to push them among other contraband or services. Hell even legalization is preferable over the government sponsored cartels we have right now. Anyhow best of luck to you, and may your line of work under this administration make you proud.

Fuck meant to link to

Went great with the family, the men are all redpilled, had a hard time trying to explain to my dad about the satan-worshipping cannibal pedophiles, but he believed me.

I live in Eastern Europe and my grandmother has been going completely berserk for the whole day- running around the house screaming that the Russians are coming. I think my smug mug agitates her even more, since she's been following me everywhere and reciting everything the MSM is saying about Trump. The rest of the family doesn't give a fuck.
Overall, this has been absolutely hilarious.

DEFOO THEM

Old people seem to be more based than we give them credit for but hide their power levels quite well.

Trump was up by over a million votes before California. Saying the popular vote lessens the win is akin to saying on highly populated ideological region of the country should dictate to the rest of us.

Which is why we have the electoral college. Call them tyrants for thinking it shouldn't be like that.

Smiled and laughed the whole fucking day. So much salt everywhere, everyone I heard was talking about Trump and I don't even live in America.

be careful so you don't cut yourself on that edge my friend :^)

I like you. Fuck that CTR shill saying otherwise.

Really well actually. Mom and Dad are really fucking red pilled. Sister and brother-in-law even more so. My fucking county went red after being cucked by liberals for decades.

Party this weekend.

If you think that is edgy at all, you must be new too. That is pretty mild for a place lovingly referred to as hatechan. We are nationalists here, and that includes in our online communities. This is our nation and foreigners aren't welcomed with open arms. Get used to it kike.

F

Family was redpilled long ago. They now share in the glory.

Part of the problem with my family is that we can't be in polite society because we can't control our 'tism. We shit in everyone's punchbowl on pretty much all topics. One uncle is decent at it, but he's still a rightwing guy in a very leftist field, who years ago ranted at the jews in media and politics at the thanksgiving table. And he is the most normal of us.

shocking that the guy who gets butthurt over banter also gets banned from Holla Forums and goes back to facebook

this isn't IronMarch retard.
This is a politically neutral board, all ideologies and people are welcome here, so long as they don't shill.
Now lurk more and stop shitposting

My family was celebrating. I was at the Trump plebbit community enjoying the landslide hype. I couldn't sleep from the excitement.

Quebecfag here, on vacation, visiting my family. Haven't seen my brothers or father yet. My mother, though she disapproves of Trump, expected him to win. As she said, "Clinton was even worse". She still thinks Trump is a classless douchebag and that his lack of experience in politics or legal matters are going to be bad.

Like me, she's most worried about his apparent eagerness to use nukes. I'm hoping he was just talking shit.

I hope Trump manages to eventually convince my family to eat crow soon into his term. I don't want to be enemies with my own blood just because they refuse to see the light.

you don't belong here. fuck off.

LOL, are you really implying 8/pol/ is not heavily nationalistic and right wing? You sound like the new one to me.

Dad texted me a minute ago with this pic.

Most everyone I know is happier than a pig in shit.

Also, I get pizza at work today because I won a bet with a co-worker.

A global billionaire businessman with hundreds of businesses dealing with countries, leaders, bureaucrats big and small for fifty years but he's someone who lacks experience in politics and legal matters. Point this out to your jew-aid drinking in denial mom.

My parents are laughing at the salt like Holla Forums is.
Don't know about my sister, probably depressed or doesn't care.

She's convinced all he did was invest and leave the management to those under him. Which, quite frankly, isn't too far from the truth.

Regardless, managing a business is not lawmaking, despite both of them being mental work. They're related, but not the same. But I'd be surprised if Trump went into this blind. He's done things blindly before and it cost him, bad. He learned. He likely has a lot of knowledgeable people ready to advise him, like any proper leader.

No user, we don't want to just win, we want to win now and forever, we must expose the voter fraud, the lib cucks traitors and jews

The quote goes "the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb."

Red-pilled family in socal. We celebrated by not moving further inland to avoid Killary's nuclear winter.

I convinced my asian parents a long time ago to root for Trump
so they're ok about it

but god damn I wish I was in high school or college right now
I want to drink those salty tears of the liberal bitches that made fun of me due to physical disability.

Could be worse.

Girlfriend was trying to stay out of it as best she could. She was still reading normiebook/twatter/snapshat and listening to me shitpost irl about the God Emperor, and tell her about the latest emails, pedorings, scandals, etc. Most of her normiebook/twatter/snapshat friends were super shilldog supporters.

She was in tears around 3AM. She's mostly scared because she doesn't know who's right. She didn't do her homework and apparently her libshit friends kvetching (some literally breaking down in tears on snapshat) really made her scared that we're actually fucked. I'll be snapping her out of it over the next few days. She just needs to be reminded that a shilldog presidency basically meant World War 3: Nuclear Edition.

From Art of The Deal. He didn't make those hundreds of millions from just getting lucky.

F
They're enjoying all of this.

To hell with you faggots, most single moms make shit parents and make shit kids, you also wasted Hitler dubs.

My family celebrate with a huge breakfast and good wine.

I know. Trust me, I know. Like I said, the man is no fool, despite what Clinton's propaganda campaign tried to tell everyone. But he's no lawyer. Mind you, neither were Washington or Teddy Roosevelt.

I'm more concerned by his lack of a military background.

thanks for correcting the record mudblood

jew'd*
also forgot pic

F
Your father must be proud of you up there.

I think many on Holla Forums were raised in broken families.

Trump's smart enough to understand the concept of MAD. In addition, he's also able to recognize that potentially getting into a world war over a worthless strip of desert would be a pointless waste of resources. Plus judging by how much Obama was gambling on a quick victory in Mosul only for it to turn into a lengthy siege, I would say Trump is in the same ballpark as his predecessor when it comes to the armed forces.

The fuck is with he silence? I was shouting VOTE TRUMP! He'll pay china to kill the dictator of north korea! Vote trump! Make a hipster Cry! And then actually convinced people on the vote! In the state capitol no less! Damn those evergreeners are retarded as a rotten bannana though. They would only respond with PAN CAKE BATTER! or some retarded slogan like that.

Good.

My father is probably farther right than I am and I've explained countless time to my mother why a Trump win would be great for our country, so she is also taking it pretty well.

>not crawling out of a broken home to make an existence your ancestors can be proud of

what is this fucking sorcery?

>share smug bantz and keks with my father through whatsapp

thanks for sharing

Fucking hatechan, sorry guys

Time to go back!
just rename a .gif as .jpg

I knew I couldn't get them to vote for Trump so I shilled really hard for Jill and Garry depending on who I was talking to.

It's over CTR. She won't pay you even if you keep at it.

Take her on a romantic trip to Paris. Show her the results of multiculturalism. Problem solved.

It has been a good day.

Anecdote: During midsummer Swedes dance around a huge dick singing about funny looking frogs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Små_grodorna

Actually, I was mentioning that his lack of a military background is more of a concern to me to emphasize just how little it matters. Politicians should rule, generals should wage war, and they shouldn't interfere in each others' business.

My friend of 10 years just bid me farewell forever because I'm a bigot. I know your feel, bro.

Oh well. I saw the writing on the wall with him years ago anyways.

user…

you have to go back

Family is scared and think Trump will start WW3. Other than that they've got valid concerns regarding higher taxes and stuff due to the US not taking shit anymore.

I personally like his "America first" attitude, since I believe that a leaders prime responsibility is his people but have had arguments since not being a globalist is apparently "shortsighted" and "naive".

Good on you America! Be proud of yourselves!

He went to the New York State Military Academy

Get your sister out of that fucking school right now.

Me, gf, my immediate family, and her immediate family all voted Trump.

It's a great fucking time to be alive my friends.

Pic treated, it's gf

Came downstairs after Trump's speech ended and informed my groggy mother of who won and the details, especially of her being a sore loser. We both had a chuckle and went to bed. Too bad my dad's not alive, he was always complaining that we needed someone who would treat running the country like running a business. He would've loved this election so much. He died all the way back in 2011, so hey, at least he didn't have to live through Obama's second term.

The real fun is going to be extended family salt closer to Thanksgiving time. One aunt is a turbo-lib who was vaguely interested in Stein, another aunt is a Reaganite who hated Trump saying mean things, and all of her children are vaguely left-leaning. They were so angry at Trump in previous family gatherings, I can only imagine the salt is going to be nuclear.

Remind your family Hillary wanted war so much more than Trump. War was certain with Hillary.

Sorry about your dad, user. He'd be proud of his country today.

And oh god I just realized I have a tumblrina cousin. HOLIDAYS ARE GOING TO BE DELICIOUS.

My father texted me to say "hey you were right" and made a Trump pun in French.

My mother's whole family emailed me to tell me I was right and to congratulate me on my prediction.

My brother voted for Johnson I think so I haven't heard from him yet.

incidentally I was promised waifus when Trump won, when do we get them?

what does the F mean

A meme mocking a rather trite scene in Call of Duty or Medal of Honor or one of those cookie cutter shooting games.

It was a quicktime event at a funeral. Press F to Pay Respects.

What's the demographics of her school?

I pity those with no slavic DNA

Today was a nice day in college, half of my class did not attend, probably because of a mental breakdown after hillcunt lost. Hear my economics teacher crying about Trump and I felt the greatest satisfaction of this year. This was one of the best days of my life and I cannot describe in words how much I thank you guys.

Seriously burgers, I would have never thought that you would make it happen. However, you had many anons here, casting meme magick full time ensuring the Hillcunt has no chance. This has only begun. Thanks to all of you glorious faggots who made it happen.

2016 will the the Stalingrad of the kikes. We are breaking the conditionning. Mark my words anons.

My mom tried to tell me it was rigged:

She did congratulate me on a win, my parents are not hysterical by any means, they handled it well. My grandparents (on one side) however may be shocked, the other side of the family they're rejoicing, I was talking to them.

Didn't get to hear their reaction since I don't live with them but it must have been glorious to have them eternally BTFO.

And so it was that Christmas came early in the Holla Forums household. If schadenfreude isn't the greatest gift St. Trumpolas can bring, I don't know what is.

It's disgusting to raise another man's child and have none of your own. You betray your own blood doing so. I'd only consider it if one of my best friends died and there was nobody else to take in his children. Marrying some used-goods single mother is the dumbest thing you could do.

Swedish minority in any case.

I fucking hate how unauthentic she looks and sounds when she angrily repeats the bullshit she reads in the internet news sites and feminist Facebook groups. You can instantly tell this isn't her own thinking and reasoning. Her words lack any authority and she sounds hollow and fake as fuck. Even her expressions and emotions are like they were copied straight from some Facebook post.

Too bad the feminist politics have totally taken control over her mind causing her to mimic what others say, do and feel. She lacks any independent thinking and is unable to deduce her own opinions.

Move or send her to a private school.

I've tried but everytime I mention something about Hillary's emails or her supporting the Iraq War, they brush it off. If they haven't read it in their godawful tabloid media than apparently it never happened. None of them are pro immigrants or anything like that.
(live in Denmark where the only agreed on positive side of immigrants is the pizzerias and cheap cleaning)
So I don't get where the Trump hate is coming from…

Dump her, user. There's no future there. You don't want kids with that.

>father's probably happy about the win over clinton but he hasn't talked to me in a year

brettygud/10

HE let you down yet again, user.
This is the correct way to think.

Won't stop posting articles about how the Republicans are totally the racists the media said they were all along, and how we're all just trying to frame the left as some kind of super villains and how we're all just professional victims and how O'Keefe is a liar that you can't believe while their lefty heroes opinion piececs are bullet proof sources and how Trump is the actually corrupt one and blah blah blah.

I mean up until today I actually thought there was a dialogue to be had with these people, but there isn't. They have no idea how to actually discuss or debate ideas with people.

After today I will think twice about supporting any liberal agenda again, because I will assume that they are lying about everything.

It feels somewhat… liberating. :^)

Trump isn't just going to run America like a business, he's going to run it like a family business.

Same with my parents. Democrat is synonymous with righteous, correct, good, for the people, the good guys, etc. And obviously, Republican is the antonym of Democrat. Because it totally works that way.

All in all I'm pretty much just comfy as fuck today.

yeah, alot of people who should support trump hate him

humans are weird like that

The people with the ability to think are like 1 in 10,000

A leftie I know posted this on kikebook

Sorry, this is a bit of a rant.

What really annoys me most about the results of the presidential is the reaction of so many of my middle and upper-middle class friends' reactions to this - their shock, horror, and disgust.

The clever and considered predictions put Trump with a 33% chance to win (skirting over FiveThirtyEight's sudden swing to 70% the morning of the election). Why are you surprised that something with a 1 in 3 chance of happening, happened?

Because you live in a fucking bubble - how many times have you dismissed those who voted for Brexit and Trump supporters as idiots, racists, bigots, fascists, sexists, any name under the sun? How often did you stop and try to think why so many voted for these movements, and why so many were under the radar about it?

Did you stop to consider that looking down your nose at them would keep them quiet; that instead of mockery perhaps welcoming, questioning, calm reasoning, and empathy might have stopped this god forsaken turn of events? Talk to people who disagree with you, and more importantly, listen to them - you might just learn something.

And for what it's worth, I've been guilty of this; first with Brexit and then with Trump, but recently I've been lucky friends outside the bubble to keep me in perspective.

Give it a think, and possibly 2017 will be better than this year.

Family doesn't realy care, the GF is pleasently surprised, I'm fucking EXTATIC. Shame one of my cuck friends doesn't answer his phone, after i saw him posting the typical liberal "I can't even" bullshit. Probably knows the smug that is going to follow.

How can you be with someone like that? I would never even have sex with such a person not being in a relationships with one.

At least I'm finally getting everyone to swallow the redpills on islam.

He's just managed to pull of the biggest coup of an election with various adversaries eventually falling in line and pulling in divergent demographics to vote for him, but he's not going to be able to pull in divergent demographics to back him and get various adversaries to go along with him in which the house and senate are majority republican and the supreme court he will be nominating four judges resulting in a majority there too, but no, he's not going to be able to get things done.. guy, this is the height of denial.

Everybody was happy!

it's just me and my mom, she doesn't work and is a welfare queen, all the women in my family end up "retiring" in their 40s, my dad left when I was a baby

I voted trump, and after many failed attempts to explain how hillary is a villain, even though she was against bill and voted for bush twice… she voted for hillary

not much should change, we don't get along anyway and the only reason I don't drop her is because the last bit of humanity I possess prevents me from doing so

i hope this all works out in the end and I know many of you are happy, just remember to keep your family in good shape, as for me I'm already dead, my body just lingers like a ghost

I woke up today to find out that everybody in my family voted and hoped, but I was the only one who even remotely BELIEVED.

Look over what Trump has campaigned on, IF he follows through America is going to recover, the house, senate are republican majority, the supreme court will soon be majority appointed by Trump, hopefully judges who actually understand and follow the Constitution, we are ripe for a rebound, hopefully the fruits of this will be plenty and visible enough to detox family members.

She's begging you to reassure her the lugenpresse is lying and Trump isn't actually Hitler, you stupid fuck.

Do you even women?

On a better note

Parents were ecstatic at the victory, which I expected considering we're Assyrian so anything anti-muslim is an automatic vote from us.

Brother and sister were salty as fuck though, which is a shame.

Parents aren't americans and didn't support Trump.
But they were happy that I'm happy due the god emperor won.

Not too bad Holla Forums. Not bad at all.

F

Overall pretty good day

Popular Vote for Hillary is ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. You know not a single one voted Trump because they didn't want to be deported.
Too bad for them. They're going back.

Just show her videos and stats of shitskin crimes and rape. It will activiate her "protect me" instincts and she'll realize she needs you and people like you to be safe.

thinking every trump supporter is a kiss-less virgin is what got in this mess in the first place nigger.

Enjoy your (((reality))) as it starts to fall apart in front of you.

my sister sent me this little gem after Trump won.

Be smug, but a lot of stupid memes like this and the glorification of fascism, Trump's vomit-inducing racism, and misogyny has very much influenced my child in the most negative of ways. The details are too sad for me to get into, but many of his comments and actions are NOT okay and certainly do not align with the way we raised him. I can't say I expected better from you, but I certainly hoped for it. I'm beyond disappointed in you, especially since you're Hispanic and have sisters who've fought, and continue to fight, for equality in the workplace and in general. I would hope you want better for your daughter, and I will continue to hope that despite your best efforts, she will not face racism and misogyny and "locker room talk" (and actions aka sexual assault and harassment) on a daily basis as I have. I hope no one tells her she cannot have a certain form of birth control because she needs it for medical reasons. There's way more to this than just not liking the other side or keeping people from having background checks when they buy guns. I don't have anything more to say than I am disappointed and will say no more on the topic. If you reply, I won't as I'm not looking to start an argument. Just needed to say my piece, brother.

F

Dad is just looking forward to lib butthurt
Mom is worried
Sister is pissed that I didn't vote Johnson

Life as normal

I bet my old bartender a year ago that Trump would win the whitehouse, hes one of these tinfoil left-libertarian 9/11 truthers who believed the NWO would not let him win.

F

F

Update.
>"This one guy was kind of…I dunno…tasting the idea. 'I guess we'd better get used to a Trump presidency.'"
>"Okay, talk to you later."

In other news, the stock market recovered. I was hoping to get some deals. Oh well.

I've never heard such a large group of people be so quiet before. Some professors didn't even show up to class apparently. They're probably trying to skip the country.

I'm not even Murrikan, if the timezone difference didn't make it obvious

I love me pa

yea every things fine here

IF HEAVEN AINT ALOT LIKE DIXIE I DONT WANNA G

Dad is a bit salty, mother doesn't care all that much, but she finds the wall memes hilarious. I think she will really warm up to Trump. She also calls out my dad when he parrots media lies.

Got piss drunk with my parents celebrating, autistic brother who doesn't drink came down when it was called and he was ecstatic about the news, electricity was in the air. All in all a great fucking night.

Ausfag here

You've voted in a reality TV star as a President and now you're sure as shit going to get some quality entertainment.

Godspeed.

Fuck her sister.

Businessman and reality TV star is better than criminal mate

Thats what competent generals are for.

Well my family aren't fucking cucks so they're pretty happy. I went and drank a bottle of moscato in celebration.

My mom was the only one who voted Hillary and she seems to really not care.

Assert yourself over her you dumb fuck

The salt on my FB feed though was great. I've been posting pro Trump memes since day one so I guess someone got pissed once he clinched, reported me for spam, and I got post blocked for 24 hours. So I got to just watch it flow in. So great. So good. I haven't laughed this hard and for so long in years.

Hillary Clinton did fit the Machiavellian archetype for running a country. I'd love to give you a definitive answer on how things are going to play out. Any speculation made at this point on how Donald Trump is going to run a country is as useful as the plethora of news articles pronouncing his campaign dead every 5 minutes. We're in for the greatest ride of the 21st century.

I may have burned down every bridge I had in a single day, but goddamn does it feel good.

I go to a blue-pilled university in NYC and for the first time in years, the entire campus is silent.

overall 10/10 day tbh

My family think I'm nuts for voting for him since I'm a spic, they won't shut up about how he's a dangerous mysoginist clown or whatever buzzwords they can throw at the God-Emperor. Meanwhile, my aunt went fucking nuclear because her piece of shit husband is gonna be deported with the rest of his family.

California gave her a couple MILLION more votes than trump. if you remove one state from the count he crushed the popular vote.

I know that feel dude. We're making em proud though.

Hispanic household, rather well. I have no idea how my sister is handling it, she's in another state, but I recall her posting "RIP America: 1776-2016" on either Facebook or snapchat. My father, who voted for Hillary, agrees with me that everyone is overreacting.

I redpilled my family through this election. We all hugged and high-fived after Trump's victory speech.

Best thing I've read all week.

Damn it feels good not being in a cuck household.

Oh how I wish I could see Zuckerkike's meltdown.

Well done user, you saved America.

cousins have been crying on goybook all day, they're the type of beta fag that puts a fag flag over their profile and writes things like "no h8"

my grandfather and I are just rubbing their noses in it, as far as I know we're the only ones that supported trump in the entire family.

Not my household but
God today was a good day

Your boomer piece of shit dad is projecting and not only is he letting you down, he lets down men everywhere with his shit.
Consider events where you 'failed' him and really think if they were you being shitty or him being a fucktard.

Reminder that you Spaniard-descended motherfuckers are all white at heart and it's bullshit, backward-ass tribalism keeping you back.
Don't forget that you are the inheritors of a proud, Catholic tradition and the foundation of Western independence from Muslims and hippie degeneracy, even before we knew truly what the latter was.
I am completely OK with legal "latinos" who hold themselves to the standards of their ancestors and not the bullshit of today.

You're fucking clueless if you believe this for a heartbeat. White tradition has nothing to do with familial piety, at all.
Fucking Britons cucking again.

Yep, three states left to be in, and he had the popular vote in at least two of them. He may get the popular vote as well when all is said and done.

f

Ill Check Those,

Ill Check 'em with the Bright New Future America Has.

My family is mixed, parents are conservative, brother is Green party, myself and the rest of my siblings are moderate conservative. Family mostly doesnt care, taxes will go down.

What I need help with are the friends I made in college. They are generally cool about almost everything but they are all, ALL, acting like it is the end of the god damn world. I want to celebrate that Hillary lost and that meme magic helped Trump win but I just don't wanna deal with them.

send halp

Mine was one of those, plus genuinely seems to think that modern liberalism is about "allowing everyone to have a voice." She's still sleeping.

Frustrating as hell, considering she taught me intellectual pride in the past. She's become more parrot-like since my dad died in '14.

I think you both should see other men.

Good on ya, user; she's a keeper.

My Sisters, Mother, Dad and I all ran over to each other to announce the results during the last stages. There was maximum hype and we're all thrilled to go build that wall.

Fuck off you filthy defeatist/concern shill

my mom is hyper liberal but she said that she thinks people are being stupid on the internet over it and "democrats deserved to lose because it was bad karma for what they did to bernie"

we are canadian so she doesnt care too much i guess.

I waited until the Canadian lugenpresse had confirmed Trump's win. I then interrupted my Mom's television viewing by turning on the BluRay player and inserting a thumb drive into the USB port. I then played webm related and laughed a hearty laugh while my mother broke down in tears.

I laughed even harder because she couldn't do anything about it.

Tell them he has the first Republican House, Senate, and Supreme Court since 1928

that is fucking hilarious but your still a shit lol

I think I did my Great Grandfather proud and old man Hans as well. Wish they were here to see this.

thats insane.

also: apparently ((the establishment)) has been increasing presidential powers over the past few years.
also apparently there was some rigging by some of hillaries goons to try and get trump in the limelight because they thought he would be easier to beat.

shits insane

American born spic here

Pretty fantastic day man. They were all thinking he was gonna lose. Ain't laughing anymore. I mean damn, I didn't think I would laugh so much today.

Yeah Bill Clinton thought Trump would be an easy defeat when he filed papers back in March last year, but around the end of the Republican Primaries Bill said in the Podesta emails "I think I've made a mistake, Trump has really tapped into the heart of the electorate we (the democrats) have ignored for 30 years"

so basically

You still have to go back

tbh you should go back and MMGA, be Mexicos Duterte

I know but I've been explaining white demographic displacement, Clinton's corruption and crimes, the reality of multiculturalism and its effects in Canada since Trudeau Sr. introduced it, Trump's real policies, who George Soros is and why he's terrible. I've explained all of this shit in a calm, respectful tone, offered her books and articles from competing viewpoints that explain succinctly how we're correct and demonstrated this by showing her how our side's predictions have been correct in the past.

IT'S LIKE TALKING TO A FUCKING BRICK WALL, I SWEAR TO GOD. FUCKING BABY BOOMERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Every response I got back was about shit like the wage gap, Trump is a racist, sexist, xenophobe, Islamaphobe whatever. She fucking deserved this.

Technically I'm half Peruvian/Uruguayan
Peru already avoided a bullet by not voting in a Shining Path member into presidency so they'll be fine I guess? Dunno, the idea of taking over Peru and knocking some serious sense into my father's country sounds like a nice plan.

Do it, I already plan on going with my Venezuelan citizen friend back to Vzla after it falls through its ass to try to get my Whitey hands on that sweet sweet oil and MVGA. I'm gunna pull some Cecil Rhodes shit and make my friend President.

Also Latinos all over (legal ones) will be fine once they realize they'll be safe and your brother will stop his bitching.

>bullying my halfbrother

I'm afraid my parents will try and take me with them when they move out of the country. I don't have enough money yet to sustain myself.

God damn I fucking hate my immediate family. My mother's father was a hard-working farmer and trucker. My dad's father was a prolific architect. Where in God's name did it all go so fucking wrong?

A-At least I escaped, right?

They're fucking furious. It's awesome. I haven't seen them this mad since I defended Trump's comments about voter fraud and birddogging. My mom complained about Cubans not voting "in their self interest" and allowing Trump to win the state.

I clicked on reply by mistake ;__;
>be ethnically North Indian Guyanese
>GF Hispanic but her entire family voted Trump and loves him
Feels good man. Praise Kek and God bless.

Mum screamed and hissed and swore and told me I was stupid and crazy and the world was going to burn because of this.
This morning I went to the shops, and I think some guy/girl thing tried to attack me (I was wearing a red shirt)

Guys, I live in Australia. There shouldn't be this much butthurt over a foreign election, especially here in QLD.

I really don't see the problem here. I thought we were supposed to maintain law and order.
If you had a family member who was a serial shoplifter, would you confront them about it? If they refused to change their ways, would you rat them out? If not, are you a nigger?

>Spend the rest of the day cashing in my money because little lottery joints don't carry that much cash on them normally low energy as fuck tbh fam

That fucking rustles my jimmies, man. I'm an Aussie who came over the Yankeeland from QLD, and there's no good excuse to be so butthurt over this presidential shit.

I say get that un-Australian turd deported.

/britbong/ here:

Parents: Triggered

Younger brother: Really happy im not being sent off to fight russia in ww4

Older brother: Smug

Cousins: All triggered

Its been an amazing day

is he ok

I emailed a victory photo to my libtard aunt, and she has been running around calling the rest of my family saying how hurtful I am etc. She's been crying all day. My dad told me I should apologize. I said I can't do that because I am not sorry and I won't lie to soothe her feelings.

It reminds me of when toddlers don't get their way, and they have these tantrums. I'm simply gonna let her have her tantrum and not pay any attention to it.

Just make sure that when you are confronted by family members that you explain the full story. Dont presume they know whats going on because people (especially women) lie over the stupidest things and can often blow it up to dangerous areas.

It's surprisingly easy to turn a lot of Democrats over to our side, because a lot of them are only vote Democrat because of some misconceived notion that the Democrats are "for the poor", which simply isn't true anymore.

user SAID NOTHING WRONG

The GF and I stayed up all night watching the elections. We're in a hard blue state that would have become a nuclear crater had Hillary won.

We stayed up till 3 and smiled the whole way through. I was the only one happy at my office. What a time to be alive!

Thank you based user.

he wouldnt tell us who he voted for, argued with us on trump previous day

my dad voted for my mom like he does every time cause hes a romantic, she eats that shit up

Fuck you beaner. You don't get to disparage Britons. Anglos are the supreme race and if you don't like it then go to a different planet.

Sister was bitching on the phone about how "hateful" his campaign was and mom has not said a fucking word about it. Dad wanted Hillary to win but accepted the results quite gracefully.

My whole family with the exception of my aunt in NYC is overjoyed. Had my father made it to the election I know he would have been laughing with us.

Amazing

Canuck here. Mother said "they wanted someone different, and that's what they got." Father was glad that with Trump there'll be less tension between US and Russia, and that hopefully America will start to care more about it's own problems, rather than being the world's babysitter. Neither of them are big fans of trump, but they're both willing to give him a chance.

F

I received a text that said "The God-Emperor won!"

If you add Trump plus the Libertarian vote, he wont basically every state that is not solid blue.

Conservatism crush Hillary yesterday.

My folks have thought Hillary was literally Satan since 1993 (as I kid I got to watch lots of grainy video about about Mena airport, Vince Foster, and other great stuff). Let's just say the spirit cooking wasn't a surprise.

My family has the red pill on lock, and while Trump wasn't my wife's choice in the primary, she was more than happy to vote for him in the general (even before wikileaks came out).

My extended family have been state level/national level Dems and I'm sure they're pissed as hell, but I haven't had contact with them in years.

>he queues up Real American (Hogan's theme) on the jukebox absolute MADMAN

I lucked out with my family, anons. We're all redpilled, educated, middle class whites.

People respect a man with that level of confidence, and people respect a man who was right. I doubt you burned many bridges.

But Trump is a clown.

You suck

Are you fucking stupid? He's quoting people he knows, not saying it himself

Other family members will be heard from at Thanksgiving.

my bad
i meant that he wrote her name in, im not hillarys son

With all the younger people freaking out about this its just proof that the battle is eventually lost and in 4 8 12 16~ years since you do not have any control over your indoctrination/education

Je suis vraiment heureux de constater que les Américains ne se soient pas trumpé de candidat, voir la gogauche exploser relève de l'hillaryté générale.

just show her the greatest story never told

it's just about the closest thing to a guaranteed red pill out there

BONJOUR BONJOUR
OMELETTE DU FROMAGE

The best part about it is that I didn't even give him the satisfaction of being able to label me. He has no proof, and even if he does get proof (he's actually legit good enough at hacking that he could) it'd be illegal as fuck. All that's happened is he looks like a fucking jackass for flipping out at me for not panicking.

say what you will about your dad at least he's got his own place to vent

I got evicted like two weeks ago. Cut me a break.

he could be a high school senior

Calm down Goldenberg

In US elections all that matters is getting 270 electoral votes. When Bush ran against Al Gore in 2k he had less popular votes than him but got 270 so he won

Britfag here, I think this sums up my family's reaction pretty well. :D

Aye, we cannot afford to be honorable and leave it at this, we have to crush the neocons for good.

My mother is extremely neutral when it comes to politics. She loves to spend all day socializing (she has money from divorcing my father), so she can just sit around and do whatever she wants all day. Because of her extensive group of friends, she never ever likes taking political stances and stays absolutely neutral on things. In fact, up until this election, she hadn't said A SINGLE THING positive or negative about Trump/Clinton to me. She just doesn't talk about it what-so-ever.

That said though, she does know I'm a Trump supporter because I told her I went to a rally of his, and we had a brief conversation on it; which pretty much was "Where was it? How did you get there? How did you get back home?" and that was pretty much it.

Anyway, she txt'ed today (she's going on a trip) and I told her I was going to go out celebrating. She responded with "Why are you celebrating?", I told her "Trump was elected the President", to which she followed up with "That's no reason to celebrate".

I know it really doesn't sound like much, but for her to say that, means that she's extremely salty. I love her, it's just absolutely impossible to have a political conversation with her, unfortunately.

I don't really talk to a lot of other people in my family on a normal basis. A few cousins are really happy, one is really pissed. My uncle (a conservative christian) hates both and doesn't expect anything from Trump, but I'm sure deep down hes relieved that it wasn't Hillary but just isn't saying anything, due to not wanting to piss anyone off.

I've been txting one of my best buddies about it, its pretty entertaining. Hes kind of on the fence about being red-pilled, he's figured a lot out on his own, and I've shown him a lot of stuff, but he's slow to shift his views overall. He does love tormenting people though, so he tried to set up a 3-way call with him, myself and his sister, whom happened to be a BernieToHillary supporter, but she wouldn't take the call. lol.

It's been a great day though.

We totally avoided WW3, and they didn't even saw it.

We all celebrated till 1 AM, then slept because I cant risk that 4.0 GPA

(heil'd)
My family is pretty redpilled, but I wonder if even they will believe what we did here. I barely believe it myself.

I don't think we did. The news rhetoric is going off the scale in Europe. Literally anti-US sentiment.

That was three weeks ago.

Last night I texted him, "I told you you had nothing to worry about." This morning he replied, "It's a darn miracle. I guess you were right." Thanks Trump.

I honestly don't know what to think.

Your dad sounds like a fucking moron.

> GF and her sister are liberal Bernout kikes
>They think Trump is the next Hitler and a living rape machine It'll be anotha SHOAH!
>Was able to prove enough about Hillary's crimes that they aren't mad that I didn't vote for her Voted for God Emporer, but said Stein so they didn't kick me out
>Were poor during the recession and worried another is around the corner OY VEY
Feelsgoodman. In 2 weeks, almost all of their debts will be out the window, they won't need to borrow another cent being kikes they will try anyway While they will never be redpilled due to their genetic predisposition towards idiocy, I will guide them towards the right path as much as possible. Once the pedo shit is a bit more fleshed out, I can get them to finally admit the Killary is shit, rather than just not good.
As for family, much less eventful, seeing as we don't talk much.
Most of my friends are think they were both bad, but preferred Trump over Hillary, so you guys are the only I can celebrate with. All in all, not a bad outcome

hippy dippy family side is gobsmacked and I couldn't be happier that the God Emperor will soon ascend the throne!