Who are some """"comedians"""" who have never made your laugh?

Who are some """"comedians"""" who have never made your laugh?

Gomedians? What's that, some sorta indie bookstore? I wanna flip the table around on you OP, I wanna ask you some questions. You like your posts? Are they good, fulfilling, generative? I bet your parents called ya' dumb OP. I bet they called you a blockhead. You're a blockhead OP. And you will never EVER work for an organization as prestigious as the janitor of Holla Forums.

OP

Tim Heidecker

all the waman.

Pretty much all of them. All popular comedians rely on large audiences to laugh along, so you feel like laughing too. If you cut out laughing tracks out of modern comedy, 99% of it is rubbish

S(c)ammy boy

Spotted the horsefucker angry that he donated to a fake horse dating simulator.

Pass.

>>>Holla Forums

I only liked the racist and sexist stuff Sam did. I never watched the kickstarter shit but seen his adult swim show and a lot of his youtube stuff. Haven't watched in months and the only memorable work was his racist standup. I honestly cracked up at it but having the feeling he was actually a racist and not some dipshit liberal was probably what did it for me.

sudocuck tbh

Dubs of truth.

Stephen Colbert

Enjoy giving your money to an eceleb who'll waste thousands on motorbikes and other frivolous expenses rather than pay for health insurance.

Still defending Sc(a)m-bo (and) Hide The Trannysuck Guy? His behaviour is the same as your average Detroit thug. Typical Harumph voter if ever saw one. Two apes - a silverback and an orangutan recognising one another.

Pathetic, take a good look in the mirror user…You aren't even a man anymore, you are a overbloated maggot gorging itself on the vile produce of Scammy(BOY)'s rotted corpse. Protip: "good ol" Scambo has scammed more than just the brony community in his time on the interwebs and it has all been archived and logged, his time is coming… Time to man up and admit that your e-crush is a piece of shit. It is also time to go back.
>>>/reddit/

funny how there are no good rightwing comedians eh?

Look up Alex Jones

Sam doesn't support Trump, cuck.
He openly shat on him for the missile strike.

He spent a year shilling for him and lost his TV show deal because of it.
The fact he regrets it and now can't afford health insurance makes him the ultimate Trumpcuck.

Almost all of them including the faggot you posted

And then switched again when all the e-celeb "forgave" Trump and shills stopped flooding cuckchan. Sam is not smarter than the common cuckchaner.

I used to admire Sam but in reality he is a nigger. Make no mistakes, this guy is just as bad as the kind of pavemant apes you will find in south central LA. I heard he is a serial date rapist who is just as comfortable fucking male ass as he is raping pussy…I'm not saying that it is true, i am just telling you what I heard from a credible source.

AVOID THIS GUY LIKE THE PLAGUE! DON'T EVEN RESPOND TO HIS SHILL FORCES THREADS AND IF YOU HAVE TOO THEN MAKE SURE YOU SAGE!

Op has never made me laugh.
Reported Again.
Template threads and homosexuality.

Did I ask for your opinion Drumpfy? No? Didn't think so. Bit ironic for a Clumpftard to criticise anyone for being a cuck don't you think?

They don't call some Scambo Kinte for nothing.

Like it or not the blowjobs dont count as payment, we all know that he hands them out for free all the time.

Just stop embarrasing yourself and go back.
>>>/reddit/

I like Sam. He deserves his fame and then some, in my opinion.

I wish him well.

t. Sam Hyde

Nope. Just an ageing internet user fan. I'm his age to the month. Him, the Cum Town guys… handful of others I can't think of now.. the guys who represent this generation only exist on alternative formats right now. Sam is like the R. Crumb for "millennials."

ITT: ponyfags
You ruined Holla Forums (or at least made it even more shit) when dysnomia banned you and now you're out to get Holla Forums

get /fit/ sam

I have to admit his postmodern comedy schtick did make me laugh for a bit at first, but it grew thin pretty quickly when it turned out literally everything was the same joke (this is so awkward loool).

Tim pretty much did the final word in this banal form of comedy a while back. Everyone should have quit after this.

Is that you Sam?
I love your topical 80's style of humor, very xd much wow.

This untalented piece of shit here.

How do you people never get tired of making the same threads day after day for years on end?

You're mistaken, this is Sam Hyde shitpost thread number 1001, you're supposed to shitpost about Sam or Tim.

Louis CK

Fuck off. Waterboy is pure kino

If you're gonna steal jokes, at least steal good ones.

Grow up faggots

How can you not laugh at this

There were two or three skits on his show that were great

Patton Oswalt. All of his "jokes" are just nerd and pop culture references. He is like the Disaster Movie or Scary Movie in human form.

Boston Paulie made me laugh. Mostly because I know exactly the kind of comedian he was immitating.

I like this one. I can always get behind making fun of meme science.

Most right wingers have real jobs.

Exploiting surplus labor for a living isn't a "real job".

I was about to say Dennis Miller but then I remembered he's fucking terrible.

Funny how in Britain and Canada has the "Labor" Party, which stands for people who refuse to get jobs.

The only passable thing he's done was Tom Goes to the Mayor. He's been coasting on the same anti-humor for years. He's the Dane Cook of Adult Swim at this point.

Serious post, this guy here. Why bother actually thinking of jokes or having good stories to tell when you can just rant about mundane shit that annoys you in life for an hour and a half.

Reported.

Carlin is the most unfunny faggot. Everyone acts like his work was brilliant, but all he did was get mad over minor slights. The only thing I ever enjoyed from him was the scene where he drops on the ground and starts calling the audience names and telling them that Hitler didn't do a good enough job.

Also, can someone post me one of Sam's funny sketches? I'm yet to see a single one, and every time I ask I'm called a horsefucker or Holla Forums, but I just genuinely want to see what he's done that is funny. All I've seen is him going up to people and acting weird then talking about Hitler and killing non-whites, which isn't comedic in any sense.

that's what most comedians do, they just point out shit that happens to everyone in their everyday life. Similar to those frog macros that used to be posted ages ago

Picture isn't Sam you retard

He has never done that so you obviously never seen any of his skits

I actually enjoyed that movie from a non-comedic standpoint. What little humor in it is dry, but the movie does a great job portraying a spoiled as fuck sociopath hipster yuppie. It's probably the only thing that Tim and Eric have done that I enjoyed.

Jim Carrey (stand-up performances)
Dane Cook
Sarah Silverman
Amy Schumer
Rob Schneider
Adam Sandler

Watching these people perform makes me want holocaust the human race.

Joe Rogan. The only time he made me laugh on stage is when he started talking shit to a heckler, but that wasn't part of his act so it doesn't count. His material is shit.

this
fuck trumptards including sam

as annoying as this fuck is, he's got good jokes. His nerd culture schtick is annoying but if you're gonna claim he's an especially bad comedian you're just trying too hard to fit in here.

You sure showed Sammy boy with that!

It has already been proven that picture is indeed Sam. He used to wear the exact same frames and that beanie has been worn by him on videos he made a long time ago. You are in denial.

It was proven it wasn't him.
Stop damage controlling and admit you're a homosexual, Holla Forums is a leftist board, there's no reason to hide your fetish for man ass from us.

The only "proof" was a bunch of faggots claiming it's not Sam because he doesn't have acne in the pic.

I fap to traps daily, I know I'm a homosexual.

The pic doesn't even look like him.

nice proof faggot. The odds of some random fag having the same beanie and frames in the same picture is next to nothing

Hey dudes! Holla Forums's favorite comedian checking in. Everyone be sure to check out my latest film "Jew gets high and does stuff 17" hits theaters this fall. My best go-err friend James Franco will be co-starring so feel free to bring your girl friends guys, it's pure stonerkino I promise.

Prove it was him.

He was mildly funny on Newsradio.

Also highly recommend "an inconvenient anime"

It's a very specific black beanie with very specific logos on it.

Prove it.

look at the beanie, you blind faggot. It has some yellow shape with two letters or numbers in red.

So what's the logo? I want to look it up.
You're seriously implying black beanies with logos are uncommon.
I already know it's not Sam, I'm honestly more frustrated your saying retarded shit about glasses frames and beanies being uncommon.

No, I'm saying Sam wore the exact same one with the same logos.

Which is meaningless and retarded to use as "proof" when tens of thousands of other people probably own the same beanie.

A few months ago some user posted an image claiming Sam sucked off a trap several years ago. He got so btfo, he spent the next two days looking for a pic of a guy in a beanie and glasses sucking cock. Pretty strange how this picture has never been posted until a few months ago

I wonder who it really is and if they know their picture is being passed around as a meme.

Robin Williams

He was better when he was playing creepy murderers, like in Insomnia, One Hour Photo, and that one L&O episode.

Probably one of the most underrated movies of that era. Robin William's character was so pervy and twisted, but it was all very subtle. It was also probably one of Al Pacino's best acting jobs. I get sleep deprivation often and can totally connect to his acting in this movie.

Don't be in such denial, it's fuckin Sam. Accept it and move on.

Then post pics of him wearing the same hat

He's made me laugh, especially those skits where him or Charls crossdress.

Most, it's either sex-jokes or abuse of curse-words.

Qiuet frankly they are all a bunch of hacks, speaking bullshit on stage.

Yea, but they usually say jokes while doing so.

His humor is extremely esoteric, if you haven't found him funny yet you probably wont find him funny ever. horsefucker.

That movie had one of the worst scripts ever created by a jew. Even soaps like Dallas and Days of our Lives have better dialogue than that pice of shit.

SCAMMY BOOOYYYY

you're thinking of bill hicks you fucking pleb

wtf? i hate sam now.