Star Wars

Star Wars is a series of films. The Last Jedi is coming out soon, hence a lot of threads about it. R&M belongs on Holla Forums.

Blacked/Colonised, Kino, Louis C.K, Drumpf are homegrown memes. They might not have the pedigree of baneposting but they have the same potential for humour.

Waifu threads are inevitable when you have a group of sheltered mostly NEET men talking about actresses.

Anime, /int*/, reddit and template threads are the only real cancer you identified there.

Anime airs on tv and is better than everything else posted here tbh.

Star Wars is dead, we all know it, the most bumped threads are usually bad news threads which is good.
the cuckoldry stuff is like the Holla Forums version of gore. Drumpf jokes weren't funny when John Oliver was trying to sell hats over a year ago.
There are two boards dedicated to 3d waifuposting. are waifuists really that manic that they have to spread their obsession all over the place? Do they not realize how pathetic it is to save thousands of pictures of little girls you want to have sex with? Does it have to be spelled out to them?

Anime is a lot better. have you noticed how pro-white, pro-western anime is? Anime is a refuge for disillusioned westerners who want to see what society would look like without multicultural degeneracy.

No, it's for japanese otakus who fetishize about the West.

Japanese otakus fetishize the west
Weebs fetishize Japan

I see nothing wrong with this.

wrong, its a way of life

whoops wrong webm, i thought that was an elsa jean webm haha

haha its the cuck way of death

I have literally never seen anyone post that and I'm here every day.
Holla Forums never stopped posting here.

It was posted on Holla Forums first, and often enough to trigger kukfy into banning anons on sight for it.

You forgot

Is it /ourstillbornmeme/?

>/methods/

of all of that only reddit wars doesn't belong here
you should probably go back to reddit

Who is that? She looks like one of the chicks that popped up around the same time as Communismkills.

You are the cancer. I am the cure.

we don't need your "cure" (read: redditness), please just go back to r/movies and stop trying to ruin the board

t. Plebbitor

t. r/movies on vacation

Time to go back.

You can't hide your faggotry by calling people redditors. nobody gives a fuck about reddit anymore.

Yes they do, unless they're redditors like you.

We could use a memekiller tbh fams

>>>/reddit/

Oh god it's fucking truthseeker all over again. This is gonna be a fucking pain

Truthseeker was funny for a while.

Honestly why do you even post here anymore if the pure, unfiltered retardation this board has been since immediately after CISbusters honestly bothers you that much?

Memekiller pls kill this person

the cure is blacked out. :'^)

nope, dead end for you.
"redditors are the cause for all the problems on this board"
funny

Fixed.

and it's true by the way

Told you.

I have friends in high places and you would do well to remember that, I own this board and I kill memes with a simple flick of the wrist. Don't piss me off.

Who is she on myfreecams.
Please.

And they let the transexual thread alive.

I second this

I wouldn't be surprised if this board is run by trannies and turbotards like a certain namefag in this thread.

These two things killed the show for me.

hotcplhel

Thank you, user!

not even slightly
truthseeker was funny

go back to reddit