McKino

Here's a picture that has nothing to do with anything regarding television or movies.

Recommend me some kino or something. Kinokinokinokino.

Kinoey mckinoson.I'm saying Kino a lot and that makes my pointless topic perfectly valid here.

Blahblahblah kino.

KINO
I
N
O

That's actually a good term for pretentious oscar-bait

uuunf i hate it so much when we dont' strictly discuss movies-related stuf on this board >:(((((
i mean c'mon, it's called R/TV for a reason, lads! XDDDDD

Wait, I thought this site was digg not reddit

man, if only we had all the serious discussion without shitposting you can find on reddit

Unlike cuckchan, we have a hide button. If you don't like a thread, you can just click that button and you will never see it again. Alternatively, you could:
Literally anything but this butthurt thread which, in an unintentionally funny display of lack of self-awareness, has a picture of a whiny baby attached.

Hello, /int*/.

I don't like shitty low effort threads by people who don't watch films or Holla Forums to be honest, I was just baiting because you seem mad as fuck. Don't know if there's a quick fix though. Reddit is already here in spades thanks to the politics boards and they are the primary sources of shit threads. At least mods anchor the obvious ones.

Yeah let's have the same thread about Tranny Niggers Superheros #6000000000

hello reddit

Okay.

Why do redditfags who shit up the board have the idea that we only want to talk about hollywood schlock? Or that there's anything wrong with making fun of capeshit and starshit?

We just don't want the refuse of Holla Forums and lefty/pol/, originally from reddit, who have been banned and so come here to talk politics in any roundabout way they can regardless of relevance to movies or tv.

I wish I could escape leftypol (reddipol) by watching films and TV but it's nothing but politics in new flicks and on the electric kike.

We don't have to talk about just new stuff.

They're just more subtle about it.

That's what /film/ is for, to talk about films that aren't garbage and was made before WW2 and in non-pozzed nations afterwards. Here they'd just get called pretentious by people with a taste for capeshit and kikewood trash.

So why do you come here?

nice projection there fam

Not him but we all come here to vent and shitpost

Spotted the 16 year old. From the advent of films with sound to the outbreak of World War 2 is 12 years. If you believe every good film ever made was made in little over a decade you are a retard.

To shitpost, which is why people who complain about offtopic or politics are dumb. If not for that what would there be left to talk about honestly? This is the place where shitposters spar with at least a triple layer of irony and sharpen their craft to perfection. This is the home of the oink and the place where autists come to howl.

So you admit you like to shit up the board.

Pff, if you want a proper response you should actually respond to my post and not make shit up.

It was already shit. Who cares what happens to it now?

It's cute how you pretend there's some craft or value to playing the retard.

You think I'm cute?

Was getting caught part of your plan? The self proclaimed arbiters of culture from Holla Forums can't even be bothered to engage when there are threads about the best new films being released. For all their wailing about the destruction of western culture, they are intent on disrupting and invading discussions about actual culture when they are ignited, because they don't actually give a shit about their history or culture, it's about savage ideation and hypermasculine outbursts.

Pigs are cute by default.

You seem obsessed with Holla Forums. Not sure what any of that has to do with me or my post.

I do like pigposting, I'll admit.

what's with this weird way of spelling "improve" you redditors have come up with?