IT MIGHT NOW BE OVER YET

IT MIGHT NOW BE OVER YET

IN THE FEW HOURS WE WERE CELEBRATING THEY RIGGED THE POPULAR VOTE

Clinton will contest the outcome most likely.

Didn't she already concede?

the popular vote doesn't matter fam

nah, it's over, we won

LaughingRutherfordBHayes.jpg

Indeed, she already conceeded.

yuropoor detected. popular vote matters fuck all.
even if she does demand recount(which she wont because she conceded) she'll lose.
EUROPE, END YOUR GOVERNMENT

thats not how it works you fucking retard

In other news, New Hampshire is currently red by 307 votes.
93.33% reporting
-CSPAN, the best span

She already conceded
http ://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/08/hillary-clinton-election-day-trump/93200364/

Trump played the electoral college like a fiddle, contesting the Democrats in their strongest states. To do this he had to sacrifice the possibility of popular vote. Plus, she conceded. I'm not saying to not keep your eyes out, because all these butrhurts lefties are going to try and pull something, but Clinton is too afraid of that special prosecution to spearhead it.

The same electoral college voodoo magic math that Clinton was trying to use to defeat Trump if he win the popular vote defeated Clinton herself.

Funny, isn't it?

Guess what, if they want to cry boo hoo about the Electoral College you counter them about illegals voting without ID. Simple as that.

So did Al Gore, that didn't stop him from contesting the results.

just give up already, permavirgin
hope to god hillary doesn't suicide you

I wondered why I was still seeing ctr-ish posts.

Good work OP. Thank you for bringing this sober bit of news to our attention.
THE E.N.D.

Kek's foremost priority is setting up conditions to bring about the dawn. Trump is only a part of that plan. Giving Hillary something to contest causes the fire to rise a bit higher.

Actually just notices this too. How she closed that million vote gap in two hours, who knows. But I wouldn't expect much to come of it except even more shitlib tears. which is fine by me

Eh, it doesn't matter. They rigged it by using Soros voting machines, voter flipping, ballot stuffing, letting illegal aliens vote, letting people vote multiple times, bussing them around from polling station to polling station, and they even let dead people vote, and it still wasn't enough to offset a Trump victory. I say: fuck em.

It's obvious they rigged it but they're rigging places like Washington state (aka Seattle) and California, so it's shitlibs and illegals skewing things. I bet an investigation will show how they fucked things over.

If you add the Conservative Libertarian vote to Trump, Shillary got BTFO. Conservatives won the Night, Hillary had to lie, cheat, and fund Trumps opposition to even get what she got.

Map related.

What are the chances Trump will win the popular vote?

0 at this point. But only because they rigged it.

But they could not rig it enough.

As far as I'm concerned he did. Everything that comes in now is pure rigging and illegal votes for damage control.

conservative libertarian

that is an oxymoron broseph

Hard to tell because

it's not, it's just people with conservative lifestyle view (gas the jews and blacks, etc.) and liberal views on the economy (greedy jews and government fuck off).

Normally, I'd say this and worry.

But I think,

Is correct.

Hillary could fight this, but in light of the prison time she's already avoiding, she just might finally, FINALLY…consider cutting her losses.

They are Pro gun, low tax, pro buisness

They just don't care about stopping fags from marrying.

The Libertarian Party is pro-amnesty, pro-open borders and thus pro-white genocide. Fuck them.

It's a fucking landslide, over 300 college votes, 53% of the female white vote lol. Fuck you Gloria Allred and your cunt daughter

And causing unrest. Soros is behind this and he wants a riot.

WEW LAD, ROMNEY HAD THE POPULAR VOTE AGAINST BUSH, BUT LOST THE ELECTION

CTR, YOU CAN LOG OFF NOW

Wow, D&C shills are still lurking about.

Or are you the guy that got so booty blasted about people claiming to be national libertarians a few months ago? Your butt still hurt?

Do we have a confirmed map of this? Or anything? I want to see for myself. Everything after Trump declared the winner is unconfirmed to me.

Nope, I emigrated to Japan legally. And the police can come check my papers if they want.

Gore conceded before they'd finished counting Florida

Surely you mean Gore

This.
Remember how California was registering illegals and Obama was encouraging it in an interview?
Dead to rights.

America is a Republic, not a Democracy.
Also, if you're gonna count popular votes then the bare minimum is to ask for their ID's.

Undocumented illegals and people getting bused to other states to vote twice are common happenings because of this.

THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS YOUR QUINTUPLENIGGER.

Results in states were outside the margins that Hillary would be able to challenge them. She conceded due to this.

This. In Gore vs. Bush, Bush won Florida by a margin of 4,000 votes, and if he hadn't then Gore would've won the electoral college. THAT is why there was mandate for recount.

Trump won both PA by ~70,000 and MI by ~16,000, by current numbers. And he only needed one of those to win. It's not even close.

Too busy fleeing to Qatar, I'm afraid.

Fraud is super easy in WA. As far as I know there are no in-person pollsites. You are mailed a ballot, which you then mail back or place into a dropbox. After that, they can do whatever they want.

Clinton is going to retract her concession after the Obama administration finds "Russian hacking" in PA.

Nobody gives a shit about the popular vote. It's the electoral votes that matter and he won more than enough.

Lefties will, you`ll see them drag this on and on and on. In the UK UKIP had 12% of the total vote, but not enough electoral(?) votes to land them 12% of the seats in parliament.

THESE FUCKING KIKES RIGGING THE POPULAR VOTE HAVE COST ME MY BET MONEY

At least I made it back on my other bet for Trump getting president.

Not sure if you got the news, but nobody will pay you anymore CTR.

Also, you will be gassed first.

they've been up all night, their posts are growing incoherent

Pretty much this, the more fractured everything is the better for us. Chaos works in our favor which is probably why we attracted Kek's attention in the first place.

Seriously though, fuck everything about Hawaii, we should Pearl Harbor them ourselves and skip any targets paid for by tax dollars.

Good thing the popular vote doesn't count for shit at this point.

It was rigged, you got massive voter fraud in Cal, new Mexico any state with massive amount of spics, and even in Florida and PA there was voter fraud, also it changed form a lead of 1 million for Trump, to Clinton lead of 200000 to CLinton, when every remaining state was going red, it's rigging and it's obvious

Obama's bent the knee already. He invited the God Emperor to the White House

Sauce?

If this was indeed heavily rigged, it will be really interesting to see the results in the next elections when Trump has purged the (((officials))) in the four years time.

Subtract the two million dead democrat voters alone and Trump has won the popular vote. This could be something /pol could flesh this out and spread.

We really should.

If Trumps deports all illegals, and implements harsher voting laws, like id and that shit, then the dems are fucked, for along time, now if only commiefornia would secede and the red parts formed a state of their on we would be golden