Darth Vader Actor Spencer Wilding Has Unidentified Role in Han Solo Spin-Off

comicbook.com/starwars/2017/07/25/han-solo-star-wars-darth-vader-actor/

I thought that shit had been cancelled

Mace Windu is frozen in carbonite and Han has to smuggle him to safety while Darth Vader chases after them. At the end of the movie he visits a familar bar and meets a CGI Alec Guinness.

a star wars story

Oh god they're doing the same damage control that they did on Rogue One.
The reshoots are basically Darth Vader scenes.

All Star Shit threads should be deleted and all users doing anything aside from shitting on them should be banned.

George selling Star Wars was a mistake.

BO never ever rulecuck

He deletes posts about people complaining about these advertisements tho.

Just Disney focus groups shit. They know that audiences loved the Darth Vader scene in Rogue One, so they believe that placing Vader in a scene in the Han Solo movie will generate similar reactions, meaning more dosh.

He bans people who criticize Harry Potter.

Fan service always work.

It will turn out that Han Solo was really Vader's father the whole time.

No. They had to replace the previous director. Now we've got Ron Howard directing it. I hear that the main actor playing Han Solo was such a shit actor that they had to get him a coach.

Naw. He'll say

So, Han Solo will go from some shitty looking faggot to a hardened pilot, smuggler, bounty hunter etc in 2 years.

Now I'm sure that we are ruled by necromancers.

vader is the wolverine of the star wars universe

oh no, they just changed Directors

That was the only good part of the whole movie. If Disney wasn't run by Jews we'd get three whole movies of Vader just killing Jedi and Rebel scum.

Everything since The Empire Strikes Back has been a mistake. They just need to go back and reboot the universe following EPV.

except he kills a bunch of no-name grunts instead of actual characters

kek

star cucks need to stop seeing all star wars

ITS GONNA SUCK

PUT DARTH VADER IN FUCKING EVERYTHING! YEAH FANS WILL LOVE IT

Watch Ron pull a fast one and make a sick side star wars movie.