On track to be the worst grossing capeshit film since Ant-man

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

thespidermanfiles.wordpress.com/2015/04/01/spider-man-vs-thanos/
dailywire.com/news/18609/whats-really-weird-racial-thing-super-man-joseph-curl
vulture.com/2017/07/was-the-washington-monument-built-by-slaves.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Real answer They didn't advertise it.
Alternatively, they made MJ and Flash brown.

The only western minority they pandered to that can afford to watch movies or even cares about capeshits are asians and they make up 2% of the population

seriously nigger?

It made more than Ant-Man already, it's got $575 million under its belt and still has time to make more, though it may fall short of previous Spider-Man movies.

Funny since I haven't heard any normalfags particularly bash it or say much negative about it. Unlike Ant-Man where they made fun of the very fact that he was called 'Ant-Man' and his superpower was to turn into an ant. Plus Spider-Man is one of the most famous superheroes, so I figured people would go see it regardless.

Spiderman's suit has an AI

Don't know what you are talking about. They advertised the shit out of it.

Everything.

niggers and jews.

FTFY

The movie focused on an audience made of children and teens.

top fucking kek

Terrible. Congratulations, jews!

Where is Kirsten Dunst?

No amount of quippy female AI can replace spider sense. Maybe he could've avoided getting whacked at some points if he had spider sense.

t. rabbi intersectionalstein

(((MCU)))

in the trash, where she belongs

That was so horrible but muh biological spider web, how a spider has webs.
Fucking autistic people, the only comics that I have read in my entire life was Spiderman to the rescue to the Avengers

.thespidermanfiles.wordpress.com/2015/04/01/spider-man-vs-thanos/

Distasteful individual spotted.

I will never forgive you that, consider me your nemesis because I will go to great lenght to hurt you.
t. kirsten obligé

Reported for antisemitism.

K I N O

CUCKINO*

dailywire.com/news/18609/whats-really-weird-racial-thing-super-man-joseph-curl

What did they mean by this?

Why would I do that when most people love her.

Jesus if I was a leftist they would turn me into a Nazi.
Glad I was a Nazi from the start.

the gay community isn't most people

So, you're autistic?

And there was the fact that some were more interested in Edgar Wright than it being another MCU assembly-line product

Projecting this much.

I have special powers, yes.

On my side, laying with me in bed, got any questions?

Kino.

She just live posted on Instagram with a friend of her.
Busted.

The movie was based off of the Miles comic series.
All they did was swap out Miles and tossed in Peter.
Ned Leeds was really Ganke

Too much PC shit from the opening scene until the DC trip.

Race swapping

Jungle fever x2… Peter and Vulture

Parker was barely a nerd, super smart and not a loner.

So, no questions then?

Are you on crack don't you know that Instagram stories ( not pictures) must be posted live.
SHE IS NOT BY YOUR SIDE AND WILL NEVER BE.

FUCKING STOP WITH THE LIES.

Keep believing that, while she rubs her butt over on my dick.

I WILL BE RIGHT BACK I MUST TAKE SOME FRESH AIR.

STOP WITH THE LIES.

SHE IS NOT A WHORE. SHE DOESN'T DO BUTTSEX.

ha ha ha honey please with how many women you've been ?

love Kirsten D.

Did you use protection?

The entire movie was 2015 sjw level "fuck you white people™" & boring couldn't sit through it ended up watching the Birds ( 1960's movie).

I said this before but holy shit that nigger/Abbo? looks like it just crawled out of dumpster.

There will never be as a good a Spider-Man movie as the Raimi trilogy.

even plebs arent stupid enough

This is current year +2 MJ. An ugly nigger sow with even more testosterone in her bloodstream than most sheboons.

I think a big part of it is that Spider-Man has simply been reduced to a non-entity as far as kids are concerned and they did literally nothing to endear this movie to the audience that would be nostalgic for Raimi's Spider-Man.

In 2002 when Spider-Man came out, Spider-Man was hot off the heels from a string of highly successful cartoons (including arguably Marvel's most popular cartoon of the 90's: Spider-Man the Animated Series), a prominent spot in Marvel vs. Capcom 2's roster, one of the best licensed games for the PS1, a guest appearance in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, and a wave of merchandising in the wake of the cartoon. Point is, Spider-Man was hot, superheroes were rarely given movies so the genre wasn't saturated, and the movie was at its core very well made.

Fastforward to 2017. Spider-Man's last good cartoon (Ultimate is dogshit) was a decade ago. Spider-Man is "recovering" from a very short string of bad movies that left a bad taste in everyone's mouth. The superhero genre of film is beyond saturated. Spider-Man's latest video games have been low-rent Arkham knockoffs that are not fun. Kids have been bombarded with Avengers shit and DC shit. They only really know Spider-Man through his presence in merchandising and he's begun to be eclipsed by other Avengers.

Homecoming comes along and bills itself as being truer to the comics. It isn't (unless you pretend Peter Parker and Miles Morales are the same character). Nobody cares, though, because everyone liked incarnations of Spider-man that weren't true to the comics. Then they try to get attention by putting Iron Man in every promotional material for the movie they can. Normies are accustomed to the shared universe bullshit, so they don't really care. They don't have to see the """""""classic""""""" team-up of Spider-Man and Iron Man, they've already seen them together when Captain America's movie got hijacked by a shitty Avengers movie. Then word of mouth happens, and the most charitable buzz I've heard of it is the same kind of stuff you hear about every damn movie Marvel puts out. So people are thoroughly without reason to see it.

R.I.P. Spider-Man, consigned to obscurity because Marvel couldn't give half a shit about managing your brand.

It doesn't help that the comics have been portraying Peter Parker as a cowardly beta orbiter that gets emasculated at every turn by everyone. Even the most pathetic of harem protagonists is more manly that current year +2 Peter Parker, and this shit has been going on for at least five years, if not more, likely in an attempt to replace him with the nigger.

Fucking masterpiece.

So good.

It doesn't help that Sony is still involved with the movies and doesn't know how to make a film that isn't chock full of propaganda anymore. They basically murdered Spider-Man for the sake of their own agendas. Although Marvel+The Mouse were definitely complicit in that shit. Spider-Man as a brand is fucking dead right now. They should just give him a ten year break and come back once a new generation of kids are ready. Prep them with some merch and cartoons and then get onto it. Of course, we know that the people running Hollywood can't plan long term. Disney's twenty year Marvel plan must've been planned by a goy.

she's right though

I don't like niggers and mystery meat in my spider-man and i don't want some nigress telling me to check my white mans privileges for my money.

woah i didn't know the washington monument was build by slaves
i guess superhero movies are not just mindless entertainment

she is a whore for every jew in hollywood, and an ugly one

more like a DRUMPFSTER, AMRITE?

vulture.com/2017/07/was-the-washington-monument-built-by-slaves.html

It's jews rewriting history as usual.

I am still virgin, waiting for you.

Reported again.
t. Kirsten Dunst fellowship

Duh. Their whole origin myth is about a lie that skilled construction work could be done by slaves.

we will squash you squirten cunst faggots like cunst's cunt gets squashed everyday by horny jews in hollywood

lol imigyn mye scholk

Why are you so jealous and hateful?

do i really need a reason to hate plebbitors with shit taste?

People are fucking sick of reboots and after the second spiderman series was dropped on a cliffhanger ending, only to be (((REBOOTED))) once again, people are just fucking sick of it.

To be fair, it's a valid description of Queens.

PENIS, Parker. PENIS, Parker. PENIS PARKER!

It's over $600 million now. And the Incredible Hulk is the worst grossing of the current Marvel stuff.

$600 million for Marvel capeshit is like 3 successive bombs for other studios

WE WUZ OBILISK BUILDERS AN SHEIT

No it isn't. Doctor Strange grossed around the same with $677 mil and no one called that a flop, and Homecoming hasn't even been released in China yet, which would give it at least another $100 mil.
Compared to other Spider-Man movies, it's weaker.

Because nobody knows Doctor Strange

Spider-man is just done to death.
Also, from reviews I've heard he's a total idiot in the film.
Also, he's a kid and not a man.
Also, SJW marvel has killed the comic sales. They sell less now than what they sold in the 90's when the company went bankrupt. Not a lie. The more they push that shit the less the movies will sell.

I'm just curious who they will blame (well white people I guess) when nobody goes to see the nigger panther.

That doesn't make it a flop

Sadly, I think Black Panther is going to go decent. I think every nigger is going to see it like a rite of passage. Think "Get Out" numbers.

We wuz Marvel heroz

IT looks very cringe with the way the actor interacts with the iron man guy in the trailer.

Nah, give it a few weeks.

Get out was a cheap horror film though, so any mild ground swell of support makes it a huge success. billion dollar cape shit movies need more than nogs to make it successful.

Also, it may completely bomb in china, which would be delicious. Marvel is forced to make diverse movies that their biggest market won't watch. haha

fuck off

What the fuck is this? I knew USA is full of mentally ill idiots, but this is way different level. And it looks so cheap, much worse than indie trash movies.