How do you think Hollywood deals with the age gap in their movies?

how do you think Hollywood deals with the age gap in their movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Tom_Preston
hollywoodreporter.com/news/jurassic-park-actor-arrested-alleged-709816
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to admit he's got a point

>>>/biz/

This nigga needs to learn his Doctor Who lore.

lol

Let's just ignore that white people make up the majority of the population of those countries, and made up an even a larger percentage back when those characters were concieved. Let's just ignore than most people writing and buying comics are straight white men, so it just makes sense for them to write what they know, and what their audience can best relate to.

is this a new meme?

You're in for an autistic treat.
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Tom_Preston

why is he a bear though?

Holy shit.

Because he's really a fat bald manchild and he needs to distract people away from that fact.

FTFY

FTFY

top fucking kek

so close. better luck next time

wow being lectured by a life failure.
He's sooo has a point…

Ah, someone who jumped on the Nu-Who bandwagon post-wibbly wobbly timey wimey.
People like this are the reason Doctor Who is fucking garbage, aside from casting the Doctor himself, it's just becoming a lazy navel-gazing show that loves its own self-referential arcs more than telling interesting stories.

This is the same thing that slowly killed Star Trek. Over the course of the TNG-era shows, it ended up focusing far too heavily on the details of the setting- Starfleet, how all the tech works, etc. When most of that stuff was originally conceived back in TOS, it was intended simply as background and set-dressing to facilitate telling interesting sci-fi stories. Starfleet's internal structure, the power systems for the phasers, and all that were just never meant to be examined in close detail, and the later shows suffered for constantly attempting it.

Nice disclaimer faggot

I doubt the maisiefag is that good-looking

Time to dump some Dobson?

Why couldn't he just shut his mouth? Why did he have to pipe in with, "I WAS SWEATING AND I STUNK"?

Yes, but it is not a logically valid point, so it can (and should) be dismissed. Political statements are deliberate. The over-abundance of straight white male protagonists in Marvel comics is a statistic which reflects a natural bias resulting from the almost universally straight white male make-up of Marvel's creative staff. So unless you are going to tell me that Marvel deliberately hires only straight white males to create their comics, then your claim that the resulting statistics are a deliberate political statement is absolute horseshit.

Learn how to construct and analyze a proof before you go around claiming every disparity you perceive is a deliberate effort to discriminate against your faggot-ass lifestyle.

This. Too many people have an inflated self-worth. Stop blowing things out of proportion, you windbags.

if guys like him could shut up, 90% of internet fun wouldn't exist

the thing is, white culture, made by white people, creates white protagonists. A people creates a fantasy, then inserts themselves into it for entertainment.
It's another way of denying wypipo their identity; your countries are not for you, your fiction is not for you, step aside, get out, disappear.

If these faggots want fiction with niggers in it, then there are plenty of niggers creating fiction about niggers…. but that's not actually what's going on here is it.

Well, I guess that's correct if you use the correct definition for "white": kike controlled colonial mongrel slave.

I wasn't really talking about capeshit, but it is predominantly jewish yeah. Any genre
where you have some faggot crying about it being too white was what I meant.

Look at that smug fucking look on his face.
Even if I didn't know who he was I'd want to kick the shit out of him.

lol

Was the original him beating up some mean cis scum?
Like that tub of lard could beat anything lmao

Get on board the new one, fag.

Holla Forums pls

thanks doc

Gee, I wonder why…

AYY LMAO

Try reading it again.

He literally explains why he's being retarded at the very end of the comic user.

This is a fucking newspaper cartoon.

Aah, I remember the early days of the PS3 vs Wii, Sonyniggers were so easy to trigger back then tbh and Sony was making a lot of fuckups

That said, I can't stand Dobson for shit like that with his narcissistic assertions on why his opinions are right. Then the fat tub of lard tried going into politics and has no fucking idea what the fuck he's doing. It doesn't help that he can't take criticism either. God he's such a fucking loser

and you're so successful yourself

Wait a minute, didn't he quit making comics? Who is this imposter?

He can never quit. He just loves making people happy too much. Of course that's delicious because the only people that read his comics are people who hate his ass and want to make fun of him.

is anybody feeling like spoonfeeding me on who is this faggot?

I read the ED page so I'm qualified for that.

He is a fat and bald American who complains that he can't make a living out of drawing cartoons. This is of course not because of the lack of quality of his comics but because there are haters on the internet who want to see him fail. This has become the main topic in his comics.

I dont see it?

Even if all of us were failures on the same level as Dobson him somehow having a big enough ego to think he could lecture other losers would still be fucking hilarious.

muh colonialism

How does he not realize how insufferable his stand-in is?

Blue inflation bear should be as famous as Pepe

… but Dobson is pederass.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/jurassic-park-actor-arrested-alleged-709816

Literally the only way to make him understand is to take his comics, edit them into the exact opposite message he was trying to get across, and follow them up with that smug as fuck bear face.
Actually, even then he wouldn't understand. He'd know he was being made fun of and get angry, but he wouldn't know why people took his smug cartoon bear face and used it against him because deep down he truly believes he's perfect and infallible.

heh, turns out I'm not really a fan of black people

Thought this was gonna be about the narcissistic male stars who tend to romance women 10-15 years younger than them on screen.

Makes you wonder, would the world be better off or worse that way?

yes I am thank you.
Projection much?

Promising artist who checked out after graduating and has been gravitating between an online sperg, SJWlite and an an Hero for at least a decade+
Fat, worthless, virtue signalling, secret misogynist probable virgin who spits out the occasionally holier than u comic that gets lambasted for its general retardation.

new loss?

Dobson's older stuff looks better tbh.

Borderline experimental.

reality

I gotta start going to comicon.

The reality also is that if you stare at her too long she will call the police fro eye-rape.

For every qt like that there are ten cosplay hambeasts who are "so nerdy xD" and for every one of those there are 50 SA goon/reddit/tumblr numales. It's about the most cancerous place you could imagine.

kys

So you're saying there's no competition?

Fag.

double fag

It's ok bb, you'll always be the one for me. I just want to see Jim Norton and Bobo in person.

Even if you find a mentally stable qt cos-player, the best ones are only into it because a boyfriend talked them into it. The single ones that's entire social calendar revolve around designing cosplay costumes and jetting off to different events are typical feminist, SJW, crazy cunts that should not be allowed within 40 feet on your cock unless the accept the risk of have your birth control compromised, knocking her up and giving her child support, or being accused of rape when you don't go along with the forced breeding program. Keep your dick away from crazy.

How dare you bullyjerks insult this brave soul? He has PTSD after being squirted with a watergun!

Commander Douche made the best fucking dub videos.

Jesus Christ is this real? Like not an edit or shop? The fucking pants shitting, unwarrantedly smug, pointlessly selfrighteous, emotionally parasitic piece of human garbage?

How can anyone read this shit and not want to punch him right in the nose? I mean for fucks sake this piece of shit is so empty on the inside that he needs to interposed himself as a sort of self imposed moral guardian and lay down to the plebs what they should think. He doesn't just dehumanize the "people" he presents by using them as objects that he, the superior and enlightened one, is sharing to enlighten us. But it isn't racist. He just so happened to pick a selection of random "people". He doesn't see color, just "people". You know like if he was walking down the street and saw a group of "people". He would cross the street and walk on the other side. Or maybe if he was at a "people's" deli he would look extra hard to make sure there wasn't a finger on the scale or random charges on the bill. Maybe some "people" moved next door and all the neighbors stopped putting up Christmas decorations and letting their daughters play alone outside.

I mean this shit has me so flustered that my mind is going all over the place.

What is this dudes deal? I thought he was a gamergate critic or something.

holy shit look @ that cuck. I do not envy his life.

The most vocal SJWs against sexism usually have some fucked shit in their past, that they're overcompensating for. Other than inflation, if I remember right, Dobson had some comics of inflated bimbos.

Requesting an edit with a white guy reacting to Triumph of the Will or a coon reacting to surveillance crime footage.

I don't think I even have the original of the "save powergirl cosplayer from photographer" comic.

He also through a hissy fit at his former girlfriend because her family was Jewish and they didn't celebrate Christmas, despite making a comic making fun of people who celebrate Christmas and not Hanukah.

t. triggered Sonynigger

Is the chick in panels one and two supposed to be cosplaying as Vicky, or is Dobson just even more of a hack than I think he is?

Does he draw even worse than before? What the fuck happened?

it was ordained

No, he doesn't. First he has to explain to me why comics need to be diverse.

there's nothing wrong with having the majority of them as white people since the white race is the most moral, ethical and spiritual race

Batman and Superman have been fighting for like 30 years now. Shows what inflation fetish bear knows about comics.

they don't