It is a theme that resonates beyond Dunkirk itself, and far beyond the Brexit interpretation of it...

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/LVWW0
mobile.twitter.com/steverose7?lang=en
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease
historynet.com/russias-life-saver-lend-lease-aid-to-the-ussr-in-world-war-ii-book-review.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

source: archive.fo/LVWW0

He's batshit insane.

we're not the ones trying to fill it with violent mudshits and sudanese niggers

the right wants to destroy everything, but they won't win

Even WW2 vets realize the grave mistake of the war.

Germany was defeated because Soviets threw 20 million peasants at them and they were overwhelmed. America won the Pacific Theatre and is the reason half of Europe didn't fall under Soviet rule after the war. Those British "veterans" whinging about "muh sacrifice" contributed fuck all to the conclusion of the war. They just happened to not be invaded because Hitler was a terrible wartime general and attacked Russia instead of Britbongistan.
Britain in general has a inferiority complex about WW2 because they made very little contribution to the conclusion but still feel need the need to puff their chest about. Its why cracking the Enigma code, a fairly minor breakthrough, is emphasized so much by Britain because it made them seem useful to the war effort instead of a minor role.

Hitler had an eternal hard on for Britain. Since the start, he imagined Europe being split between Britain, Germany, and Italy. It came down to fantasy vs. reality and Hitler being unable to apply reality to how little those in charge of Britain were willing to fight on the right side of history.

The difference is that the soldiers wanted to get back to the mainland and fight back against Germany, while migrant rats would only ever leave if they were completely unable to get any benefits.

Did he really just frame a historical event into an allegory for MENA immigration? I fucking loathe these people.

yes, the soldiers wanted to save us from hitler and the death camps while the refugees want to save us from bigotry and trumft

2/10 made me reply

Great work

Cute.

wew lad

enigma was cracked by poles tbh fam

They're also the reason why the other half did.

What is next? The French pretending they won the war against Germany?

france won the moral victory against hitler dumbass, de gaulle himself said so

And Sweden is a humanitarian superpower.

It's like they're trying to provoke a new white nationalism.

beautiful, he will not divide us!

I miss when bait used to mean something.

I mostly miss when Holla Forums wasn't 100 percent bait

This is bait. This is all bait. Everything's bait.

they did more to protect western freedom than pathetic nerds like you ever will
t. US vet

I am sick of this archive thing the purpose of archiving website is to keep a document so if they choose to edit the title or the content we would chove it into their face.
Is he right?
Who?
Here is his fucking twitter
mobile.twitter.com/steverose7?lang=en
I hope he will be raped by rapefugees

Lol nope Britain and the JewSA gave them fucking tones of material.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease
historynet.com/russias-life-saver-lend-lease-aid-to-the-ussr-in-world-war-ii-book-review.htm
Of course the Jews were behind it the same Jews that helped Japan against Russia in 1905.
But later on decided to conquer Japan because in the International Jew, Henry Ford is already speaking about the Jews wanting to conquer Japan.

Nigger, they started the fucking war. If you want to blame anybody for how bad things are now, blame Britain for starting a war that should have never existed so they can secure a future for jewish civilization, and a genocide of all whites.

Kill yourself.

There might be something there. By piggybacking off of the strength of a past feat of engineering so great that it stayed as a monument to mankind, while pushing a political message about stupid shit and saying fuck you to said feat of engineering while providing nothing of substance directly reflects modern day political movements in the left that would support such a piece.
Really makes me think.

Same artist. No joke.

And another. Cleon Peterson, if you were wondering.

You may be noticing a certain recurring theme.

I could go all day. Seriously, google this guy. This is basically all he paints.

the Da Vinci of white genocide cuck art

imagining black world order, in which only niggers are cops, and they can freely beat white people without needing a reason of fearing consequence

Fucking freemasons. It's appropriate that their white genocide art is under the eiffel tower though, France is already kill by their schemes.

Seems like a crypto-redpill

But getting slaughtered like cattle is exactly what they have been programmed to want.

I could have said britjew don't be so butthurt about it. Point taken.

The freemasons not the Jews.
t. dr shekelstein

I know but this is very masonic imagery. And I bet many masons are kikes.

What kind of a retarded world do we live in? Why are people like this allowed to fucking live? Why the fuck haven't we purged them yet!?

user…leftists. They're leftists. They don't have any sense of logic. They're equating white soldiers retreating to fight another day to Muslim men who fled their country like cowards, or are leaving their non-war torn countries for gibs.

Leftists shouldn't be considered people then. The Germans were trying to save us from this subhuman trash and we didn't listen to them. Why didn't we join their crusade to purify the planet of all this filth!? We could have colonized Mars by now if we only had listened!

I don't see how this portrays multiculti as a good thing (but I realize the normalfags are interpreting it that way). so much chutzpah from this artist

agreed.
I think the artists' intent is just to gloat about how badly the goyim have been fucked over. they don't think they will ever fight back at this point.

One might expect to find 'Ben Garrison' in these paintings somewhere.