I'm sorry, but did the Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact...

I'm sorry, but did the Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only midnight. Does not having the lead at midnight count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still playing right now and the DNC has been the best party in the US for how many years now? She’s against one of the worst candidates who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of supporters. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. The Clintons are one of the best fucking families in the USA, she was at 75% the last few weeks and would of won the vote in 2008 if Obama wasn’t black. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Clinton wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just fell short of a district when he needed to get one, just like Romney did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Clinton topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking candidates on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

/sp/ here. I fucking love you guys so, so much. I look forward to the next 8 years. We're almost there!

Shitty bait

Apologies for not reading the whole thing.

Love you too /sp/

Hey you ctr fags going to finally fucking go away after tomorrow? You know, before you get v&'d

OH
SAY
DOES
THAT
STAR
SPANGLED
BANNER
YET
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE

Will you come back now?

I love you, /sp/-san. You can shitpost with us anytime. Is your new imageboard, 78chan or whatever, better than this place?

classic

Are you a 76er?

I suppose most of you kids don't remember the 2012 election…
but you'll always remember this one.

Bye, asshole! See you in the funny papers.

EAT SHIT

GO TO HELL, AND TAKE ALL OF YOUR SHILLING COMMUNIST FRIENDS WITH YOU!!

Not OP but yes 76chan is comfy as fuck for us

CTR is getting nervous. KEK

They steal our dubs which is unacceptable.

No they don't.

Sucks, doesn't it?

kys

Holla Forums might be power players galore but we have too many newfags

I am happy someone brought back this copypasta. Was looking for it all during the primaries, before Jeb dropped out.

All we need is wisconsin, Penn, or michigan, and this cunt is DONE. Who is uprooted? I got these documents from the high commissioner. Who is uprooted?

/sp/ and /bane/ were the first ones to look into meme magic. They can steal a few GETs, anytime.

CTR, YOU'RE FIRED.

It's a little distressing

10/10

hey spee
thanks for visiting
love /monster/

I was waiting for this copypasta

CTR when Trump is sworn in you better kill yourselves. You fuckers defend satanic,cannibal,pedophile kikes and their puppets. You will reap what you have sown you soul less puppets.

Oh shieeet you cheeky fucker you had me. MAGA , keep up the shitposting

Miss you guys.
Good job trolling all these newfags who obviously can't read a spoiler.
You guys are welcome to steal a few of our gets anytime.

Thanks for correcting the record

I miss you so much /sp/. I know why you guys left, but I wish we could be one big happy family again. Please come back.

I miss you too old friend.

You need to go back

to your original board

ENERGY FOR TRUMP

ONE LAST PUSH ANONS AND ITS OVER

MAGA

I'm sorry, but did Mitt already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 86%. Does not having the lead at 86% count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Mitt are still playing right now and they have been the best party in the US for how many terms now? He's against one of the worst presidents in history who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the projections of the voters. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Romney is one of the best fucking candidates in the Republican party, it was 50/50 last month and would of won the debate if the nigger didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Romney wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Romney just got west virginia, just like Bush did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Mitt topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Republicans because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic Iike this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.