IT'S OVER. POST THE NON BELIEVERS WHO DOUBTED THE GOD EMPEROR. WE SHALL ROUND THEM UP FOR THE OVENS

IT'S OVER. POST THE NON BELIEVERS WHO DOUBTED THE GOD EMPEROR. WE SHALL ROUND THEM UP FOR THE OVENS

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I can't stop laughing!!!

Daily reminder to go to pebblit, twitter, tumblr and faceberg to oppress the shit out these muggafuggas until the suicide!!

I've smiling for an hour straight, the pain is great.

Thinking about whether I should just delete this image or not. Is there even a point to keeping it at this point? Holla Forums was wrong once, but that doesn't matter anymore because Holla Forums has never been more right than it is right now and this election is more important than any election ever before.

And NationStates

They still have hunk she's winning

kek what a loser.

Add NationStates to that hit list.

They still have hunk she's winning

Holla Forums continues to always be right. Lefties continue to be pathetic losers. All is right with the world. Well done burgers and everyone here.

I was one of the doubters. Surprised by how much people trust the process and surprised they didn't cheat harder.

it means the gap is wider if you think about the cheating we know that they did.

g…goy please, why didnt you wait for Hitler?
P…please goy… T…Trump's a racist!

That was before Holla Forums found kek, so it doesn't count

BETTER GET USED TO WINNING, LADS

CHECKED

I… I can't. I'm tired of winning already! ;-;

shout out to all the people that were never paid to be here

I think you'll find this thread to your liking

Sorry user, but you have to keep going

We'll win so much you'll get sick of winning

Good thing my shitpostposts always go ignored. They would've made some dank memes used against me.

Get some hashtag trending like #movingtocanada
#movingtosouthafrica

A 46% majority, eh?

You were explicitly warned of the risks, baka

Hold no bars. Go all out. Maga hat. Flag shirt. Paint your face with the stars and stripes.

I dont know what to say right now Holla Forums Im just so happy. We have come so far together. I love you anons. We finally have a chance

Ehehehehehehehheh

That faggot is probably literally shaking right now, like omg.

They're all literally shaking.

What a fucking rip off, I hope he at least blew his brains out or something

This is the only prediction I've seen that's accurate.
Think this is related to Trump somehow? Makes me think of Trump's speech at Trafalgar with all those generals and vets.

That was Gettysburg

whoops

WHO? WHO CAN DOUBT OUR GOD, NOW? WHO CAN DOUBT THE POWER OF THE MEME? WE DID THIS! WE MADE THIS HAPPEN! WE TOLD THE APOSTATES THAT WE HAD THE POWER OF A REAL GOD ON OUR SIDE, AND STILL THEY LAUGHED!

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?

Holla Forums was not pro Romney at all, they were for Ron Paul in the 2012 election and pulled a berner, saying fuck the republican establishment and voted gary johnson

Holla Forums is never wrong

That's a shame, we're just getting started!

How's this for salt?

we totally need a wiki with all the shillary supporters, for future reference.

I'm not proud of that

Like Romney would have been any better.

=IT'S ONLY JUST BEGUN=

You guys seeing this? Gonna be down to the wire.

Stupid fools
He just pointed at the red part and said, "I'll take that one"
Thanks for highlighting it, suckers

Michael fucking Berry. Trotskyite "conservative" who called Trump every -ist in the fucking book. Married a poo and adopted two niglets. Now pretends he was on the winning team the whole time. I'm pretty sure he's a kike. TXfags will know who I'm talking about.

https:// twitter.com/MichaelBerrySho

Think about it. Who in their right mind would look at 1,7% odds at winning and say "Yeah, I'll take that shot, let's go!" and win? Who would ever gamble such odds? Only the brave and the bold. The God Emperor leads by example and that is incredibly inspiring. I feel invincible today.

Speaking of Texas, whatever happened to that traitorous shitposting guy?

The other option was to write in Ron Paul, and many Holla Forumsacks were suggesting such things. We were the bernie or bust movement of 2012 but the media didnt give us any exposure because Ron Paul wasnt a pawn in their game

High on the list of Traitors: Renegade radio/media and all connected to it.
Kyle Hunt.
Sinead Mccarthy.
"Evalion".

Keep it.
Better not to forget and learn from it for the future.

NEVER FORGET

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get fucked with a cactus faggot!