POST YOUR FACE WHEN HILLARY AND ALL THE REST ARE HUNG FROM THE FUCKING GALLOWS IN JANUARY

POST YOUR FACE WHEN HILLARY AND ALL THE REST ARE HUNG FROM THE FUCKING GALLOWS IN JANUARY

No need to hang someone for disagreeing with you. Fascism is for the neo liberal.

You're next

We'll hang you inside of an oven, JIDF fag.

GRABBING THAT PUSSY ALL THE WAY TO THE WHITE HOUSE!

MFW

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

I've been meme~ing to hard today
I gave Trump all of my energy
I need a nap

Welcome to Holla Forums now get the fuck out

LEAF

LEEEEEAAAAAAFFFFF

kek'd really fucking hard

You did good user, you did good.

PRAISE KEK

Good work brother.. get some rest and wake to some hope in the morning.

hey that's pretty good actually

It's a long (rewarding) road ahead of us.

"We don't lynch people any more folks. When was the last time you saw American-made strange fruit?"

Shit, forgot the text

When the disagreement consists of "whites need to be wiped out you shitlord" then yes actually that's good grounds to kill them.

Get ready to commence Phase II gents.

Trump will experience too much backlash making Obama culpable for his crimes due to public sentiment held by the left.

So, before he can do this, public perception of Obama must be destroyed (call him out for Syrian War Crimes, acknowledge Obama's good use of rhetoric - but emphasize that this is all it is - rhetoric).

Many people need to be exposed before Trump can action these things. With Trump in power, this kills much of their institutional defense (you will have free reign and your message will spread faster).

Godspeed citizens.

This. We begin calling for them to be tried for war crimes this week. But for now we celebrate. We earned it

This is just the beginning. Just imagine the entire entertainment industry being exposed or some shit.

punishing the treasonous, the traitorous, the unjust, the murderous, the vile, the evil is not merely hanging someone for feewings.

go tell your fucking shit to the people HRC has had killed over the years.
They scream out across the ethereal for JUSTICE.

HEY HEY WHAT A DAY
CTR WHAT DO YOU SAY
HI HO WHAT A SHOW
UP TO THE GALLOWS YOU WILL GO

Hot damn the doubles are flowing tonight.

Well she did say that if Trump wins they'll all be swinging from nooses. I guess Hillary is a witch after all since she could predict the future.

GG

look @ those swans. checked bwoi.

This is a good thing. The backlash by the left will help to radicalize and redpill Trump, pushing him closer to us.

We need to rum as much salt in the wounds of the left to make sure they chimp out as much as possible, bringing down the wrth of the God Emperor upon them.

Kek willing, it will be so.