Audrey Thread

Post Audrey ITT

to those who don't know, Audrey is the main character of Bryan O' Malley's (i.e the scott pilgrim guy) upcoming graphic novel " Worst world"

Oh joy. More hipster trash.

Man STFU. I'm not interested in the story but im just here for the main girl.

just dump whatever sketches you got

Fucking Canada

What's there to post besides shitty instagram photos of what O'Mailey's drawn of her? And who cares if the GN hasn't come out yet?

Is it nice knowing you've made another waifu thread but have almost nothing to jack off to, OP?

Main girl would be cute if she weren't another generic vaguely brown girl with no discernible race. That's retarded tumblr cancer. Don't support this shit just because you want to jack off. You fucking retard.

Fuck off.

I don't care. I'm a retarded /a/non through and through and whenever I see a qt 2d girl i make shitty waifu threads

It's not like im gonna support this shit at all. just here for the waifu-faggotry

That's still a problem that we do not need here. Leave.

He had a hard life

Then stay on /a/.

I liked Scott Pilgrim, I'll probably check this out. It'll probably be shit though, as no one these days is capable of making a good thing after their first.

if this is the official art he got way better.

Kill yourself OP

what happened to him?

Seconds was a terrible comic.
Ideally this one will not be as awful.
I'd say it already has a more attractive protagonist so that is one plus.
The reoccurring theme of aging hipsters will most likely return.
Seemingly taking place in Hipster Mecca aka LA, specifically Hollywood is a nice change of setting.
Potentially having an antagonist which I imagine is a sleazy agent.
Honestly I imagine practically every character is an antagonists.
The refreshing thing is knowing he can't do any worse than Seconds.

Supposedly his wife Hope Larson cheated on him with younger men, which would help explain why Seconds' plot was a mess.

Hope Larson is writing Batgirl now.

That explains why the Batgirl comic is so awful.

Is it me or does that look a bit like a Bruce Timm style work?

He fucking can and everything from the designs to the setting proves it's gonna be shit.

No faggot.

Get fucked nigger

Jesus Christ, that looks terrible OP. Fuck off with your shitty tastes in trash.

I think besides Scott Pilgrim, he didn't do anything well.

Scott was progressive, but being progressive isn't fresh anymore in a time where everyone is progressive to make more cash.

Drink bleach.

I don't get it. I understand why i got flak for the brown skinned waifu, but what is up with the O'Malley hate?

Btw I haven't read any of his works. I'm indifferent to it.

I like O'Malley's stuff, but Scott Pilgrim did get pretty US GAMERS HUH at times.

I personally liked Lost at Sea the best, but that one's honestly kind of a mess. It's hard to recommend O'Malley to anyone jaded about western comics.

who