Your biological clock is ticking

Your biological clock is ticking.

How else do you explain the huge popularity of daddy/daughter fiction of late in comics/gaming/OC?

Subliminal brainwashing to get young men to have kids?

Why does Batman have Raven, Wondergirl/Wonder Woman and the long haired girl in the Tim Drake outfit with him?

Is this someone's OC's or something?

Is that supposed to be a young Diana in those pics or Donna Troy?

Never thought I'd see loli storm and Mystique.

We will never see that fashion again.

You can't fool us OP, you gotta go back you filthy fucking refugee.
Cynthia…..it still hurts user don't rub salt into the wound

Its Trinity another creation from the amazing Holla Forumsverse back in cuckchan

I want to impregnate them and impregate their offspring

Fuck off Holla Forums

I think we went through a sort of social depression. About 20 years of just unhappy times. Though many will tell you things today are worse than they've ever been, we are actually seeing notable improvements and signs of good times around the bend.

When things are shit, no one wants to have children. They can't afford to have children. They don't want to bring children into bad times.

When things are good or getting better, optimism goes hand in hand with a desire to procreate.

I wonder if we'll have another round of Baby Boomers.

Muh dick!

Hey Reddit

Hasn't the father figure in fiction been a popular thing for, like, ever? Fucking Wolf and Cub, shit like that. Not necessarily daughter, I think it just appeals to men more with the daughter because it tickles the paternal desire to protect more than a son does, which works better for conflict driven narratives. Sons foster a desire to teach, moreso.

I guess I'll just be part of the 80% of men throughout history who never reproduce.

May God have mercy on future humans without my help.

It's daddy/babygirl bdsm roleplay agenda.

Sounds like a good way to become miserable.
If I want to fug a girl I'll do it if I can find someone I can relate to instead of putting up a front just to get my dick wet.
But I guess I'm just taking the bait here afterall

So 8/co/ is now the same as half/co/?

Hey Holla Forums

Based Bomber Harris, do it again

I'm not sure I get your point. There's always someone who's just hitting 30.

Hidicks if you're gonna try pushing this "Holla Forums" meme at least be consistent. You've accused leftists of being Holla Forums and now right wingers too? Just stop.

You know what, I'm going to support Islam. I can't wait to see Britain and America be destroyed. You people made your choice.

Okay, you're just being obvious now.

Fuck off Hidicks.

I think it's a good mix of

A possible extension of that, is that most father son stories are usually a passage of values, paternal teeaching, or mentoring of some sort, while like what you said father daughter is about paternal protection

So incest instead of homo. Why must it be sexual?

Any western examples? It just seems more prominent in the eastern works.

Wasn't Nomad's baby Bucky a girl?

Apart from all the superheroes with kid sidekicks there was The Road (father and son), The Dark Tower (man and boy), Desert Punk (man and girl, man was a lech), Six String Samurai (man and boy), Leon the Professional (man and girl, girl was a lech), Marilith (woman and girl, girl was a lech), Jango Fett (father and son), Grendel: Warchild (man and boy)…

Sons are a symbol more of passing on what you know, a little reflection of yourself who you need to make knowledgeable and self sufficient. So yeah. Protecting them is usually still an element but since girls are weaker and meeker they conjure up different instincts within a man.

The Road, off the top of my head, which is about a father and son in the post apocalypse. I'm sure there's more film or literature, but most of the examples I know of are videogames.

really? she was naked on multiple occasions too

There is so not enough loli Jubilee or shadowcat art

That reminds me, canonically Jubilee was once hiding in an air vent with Wolverine, who was delirious and mistook her for Mariko.

Cue BOW CHIKA WOW WOW music.

I didn't know there were loli versions. I knew she was naked a lot as an adult in the comics.

Basically. Except by adding a daughter figure instead of a son allows them to virtue signal about muh female representation.

She was age-regressed by the Siege Perilous.

Also she was topless in John Byrne's X-Men: the forgotten years.

Here it is. Absolute proof that this site has gone to shit. Cringey tumblr fanart.

Nah, just a filthy refugee that needs to have his thread shat upon constantly.

I think you guys are on to something.

more men are embracing pedophilia

and that is bad because?

Never said it was.

more like reawakening to it.

who the fuck wants to have kids in current year? pic related is how the average americuck marriage goes today. not only that but even if you have kids, you can't even fuck them even when they're supposed to be your property.

also they put little girls in games & movies to pander, its basic market research. the people who watch those movies and play those garbage games are adult beta whites and kids, little girls are supposed to identify with the little girl protagonist, and little boys/adult males are supposed to identify with the protagonist because he's badass and fights nazis/yakuza/monsters.

I realised this just yesterday when it was thrown into my face when talking to someone about my favourite comics, "It seems all your favourite comics are escapist fantasies about nuclear families which you will never have because of your faggot ways."

mfw

Are you gay? Maybe you can become a femboy and date some guy and adopt a kid.

Yes, I would be the one on top tho and I like femboys but I think boyish looks guys are best

Also besides that

faggot

Poland, the one European country with strict nationalist politics, less than 1% immigrant population, and a ton of churches, is experiencing a huge baby boom right now. Potentially even bigger than the WW2 baby boom.

It's actually poor shitholes that have the highest birth rates, since they have less access to contraception, less women's rights, families need more help around and there's nothing good on TV so you might as well fuck. First world countries have low birthrates because wealthy educated people with good jobs have the time and opportunity to plan families and usually focus on their own stability first, and the kids are less likely to get knocked up in high school.

I think it's because more men want to fuck little girls. That must be it.

Yeah. Everyone knows shotas are way better.

Hey Holla Forums

I want boys so I can pass my legacy onto my own flesh and blood you sick fuck.

thats a new one, "pass my legacy", i guess theres a thousand a one ways to say cumming inside

Boys can't get pregnant though.

I feel like there's a lesson here, but I'm still too salty to acknowledge it.

Why do you accuse random shitposts of being Holla Forums anons?
He didn't even mention any Holla Forums memes.
Are you retarded?

Holla Forums being pedos IS an old ass cuckchan meme.

and who'd blame them? with all the cutie underages that appear on TV thanks to Dan "Get in the Van" schneider

pedos posting on imageboards isn't a Holla Forums exclusive thing you retarded autist.

no, but it is a meme that Holla Forums is mostly pedos.

also calm down redditor, your new is showing.

Simple plot driver that everyone can get into

It seems like a two-way street, I'm seeing in increase in DDLG bullshit both in the internet and real life.

You're not fooling anybody newfag.

your an idiot.

Nice projection, you did all of that first.
Sorry Holla Forums shattered your shitter somehow, but nobody is going to start shit with another board because you can't handle a bunch of shitposters fucking with you.

i dont know what your mental problem is but you seem to be under an incredible amount of anger.

Back in my shithole of a country won't specify which as to not derail the thread poor people have the mindset of "every child comes with his good fortune"… Basically meaning we can fuck and have a lot of kids even if we can't afford a good life for them, but it will work out in the end because "God always finds a way".

These children lead shitty lives in very poor, inhumane conditions. Sometimes they even end up on the street, yet manage to survive somehow and grow very thick skin ("what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" in practice). They have no education, no common sense, no manners…etc and outnumber the children of rational educated families.

This is the lesson you're looking for; if you want something to work out bad enough you'll make it work out. The retards figured it out so why can't you?

Says the fag trying to start inter-board shitflinging because he can't handle Holla Forums's low level bants.
Projection is a tool of the butthurt.

where did you get that?

all i did was say that Holla Forums being pedos is a very old meme.

again, you're very angry about something and taking it out on the board, possibly butthurt, i don't know why or to what but its your problem dude, don't shit the board up.

I see you've got a positive attitudes towards trump.

why not communists?

Rope Day cannot come soon enough.

Father+surrogate daughter appeals to the widest audience, and thus is the most profitable.

Mother + Surrogate daughter = People will think it's just a show/movie for girls, would probably entail whining about some sort of SJW or feminazi pandering if the medium they're in involves any sort of fighting action.

Mother + Surrogate son = Only appeals to /ss/fags. Older woman aren't as appealing to most people as younger women/girls.

Father + Surrogate son = No girl character, so you lose the female audience.

Anyone know any comics like this?
I'd love to read that.

what do you mean by that? He made out with her, or what?

This would be nice, but Japan still has flurries upon flurries of effeminate men.
I came out as a bastardization between a femininine and masculine man. I'm hairy all over, have a nice butt, but a small uncut dick, short, small feet, odd voice and very effeminate mannerisms
I used to hate myself but embrace my masculine submission.

I'm interested in this as well.

I happen to have issues, alright?
Give me some goddamn recommendations or fuck off

Well, there was a decent evangelion / slenderman crossover, if you can find it.

What does Japan have to do with this?

NEEDS MORE CUTE X-23

Yeah okay, what ever you say bud.

Reminds me of something a honey badger once said - "An incest fetish is just an intimacy fetish" or somesuch. From what I have seen, the closeness of the family bond is usually one of the biggest aspects of this fetish, along with the taboo nature of it.

Got stats to back that claim up?

Lol what a fag