We only post perfect films

Sequel never ever.

I haven't seen that movie but I've heard good things.

also sequel ne'er e'er

Cronenbergkino coming through.

never knew somebody could be this wrong

I wouldn't so much call HH a perfect movie as much as it was a proof of concept. Now that first-person view action movies are actually feasible, expect to see something with an actual story made in a much more professional way sometime in the next few years.

Dredd? More like BLACKED the movie.

literally
>IT WUZ REEL IN MA MIND YO
THAT'S 5 YEARS IN ISO-CUBES CREEP

I AM THE LAW HEHEHE SO MEMETIC!

Glad you like it.

more like Dreddit

THE DANKEST MEEMS

thread deserves to die with dredd and starshit. total reddit fest here boys

You're missing something if you haven't watched all three back-to-back.

bretty gud thread so far

Garbage and marked the turn of the franchise from fun space adventure films into commercialized garbage. One third of the film is about rescuing Han from Jabba's palace which was ultimately pointless to the overall plot of the film considering Han does nothing, one third was ewok shit in a boring forest, only the space battle with Lando and confrontation between Luke, Vader and the Emperor has any weight or is any good to the overall plot, and even then the space battle was done better in ANH and the confrontation between Luke and Vader in Empire surpasses anything in Jedi by a long shot.
The reality is that Han should have died at the end of Empire. His role in Jedi could have been filled by random a Rebel General. This would have been much more impactful because then Luke would have lost a friend in his battle against the Empire and there would be more at stake. As it is the only people Luke lost were his Uncle and Aunt (who his doesn't care about), Obi-Wan, Anikan and Yoda, who were all old as shit from a previous generation and were going to die anyway, Yoda dies of old age even. Furthermore killing Han off means you can ditch the Jabba segment or retool it to be more directly linked to the main plot with the Empire.
Leia should never had been revealed to be Luke's sister in Jedi either because it makes the sexual tension in the first two films weird. Maybe Luke and Leia could then end up together at the end of Jedi but then it makes it seem like Luke is getting Han's leftovers, so maybe not have them together.

Dredd really is a fucking great movie. Just a fucking good movie just like the best 80s classics.

Worthless comment but i gotta!

A Dredd movie could be a lot better than that.

The Stallone version was better.

I agree, it was epic just like le Terminator!!! 80's was so cool, if the 80's had marvel movies it would be perfect XD

If I take that helmet off, will he die?