ITT we get list of people who we say goodbye to on social media when Trump wins since they're going to canada

ITT we get list of people who we say goodbye to on social media when Trump wins since they're going to canada.

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lbyp0
gofundme.com/canadian-border-wall-and-patrol
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can guarantee you we can push Patton Oswalt into committing suicide tonight.

Samuel L. Jackson (because niggers love moving into whiter "communities")
Raven Symone
(((Whoopi Goldberg)))
Cher
(((Amy Schumer)))
Chelsea Handler
(((Barbara Streisand)))
Ne Yo
Stephen King
Keegan-Michael Key
Neve Campbell
Chloë Sevigny
Al Sharpton
Rosie O'Donnell
Jon Stewart

Miley Cyrus

fuck you, we are already cucked

don't get my hopes up too high, you magnificent bastards.

who?

Jackson is moving to South Africa actually

This user has it right, we should be proactive

LIST OF PEOPLE WHO MIGHT OFF THEMSELVES:

Glenn Beck
Patton Oswalt
Rick Wilson
Cher
Jeb

Moving to Canada? Fuck that, we don't want them.
Let them go to Mexico. That's better for everyone, especially America (because soon you'll have a wall to keep 'em from getting back in.)

Ha, watch Trudeau not let any of 'em in because they're (((white))).

don't forget Samuel Jackson, he said he was going to move to South Africa if Trump becomes President.

Someone tweet a bunch of producers and say you better start looking for new talent because all your good goys are about to jump ship once Trump is elected tonight

ITs Jeb!

Get it right.

You don't know Jon Leibowitz ?

FUCK OFF, SEND THEM OFF TO MEXICO YOU AMERICAN GAIJIN. WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH CUCKS IN CANADA FROM LE WEED MAN, HOLY SHIT THAT GUY JUST IRRITATES ME.

Bill Maher

Sharon Stone

archive.is/lbyp0

Good, he was only ever good in Pulp Fiction.

sorry, she didn't say she was going to move to Canada, she just said something stupid.

oy vey
not anotha 600 gorillion

You know, if I could go back in time, I'd go to a Jeb Bush rally and tell him that he's going to be okay.

Pls don't an hero Jebpai ;_; we love you, even though you're retarded. You're OUR retard.

he was alright in Jurassic Park

In other words nothing will happen again.

They're not coming here you delusional fucks. More white people aren't allowed in Canada even when they're white cucks.

Please just kill/confine them rather than sending them to Canada. Canada doesn't need more cucks.

t. Canadian

Check out INFOWARS! They're discussing the false narrative of a cyber attack

fuck the ban/warning. they're actually trying to hide their election skewing by blaming Russia. We predicted it boys!

Some of them said really retarded shit like moving to Mars. I included them because Canada is just as retarded.

The best solution is to segregate everyone so that you get one country that is exclusively libcucks and another that isn't, then the libcuck country will get raped by sandniggers to the point where they wake up and take the redpill and everyone will be saved.

I have a theory about Oswalt's wife. She was really into internet sleuthing of pedos (look it up, she wrote books about it). Patton's wife came across Pedosta and his cohorts seedy pizza joints. Patton was given and ultimatum; kill your wife or you will never star in a pixar cartoon again. Obviously, Patton chose the former.

Axel Gondalez.

:^)

Must be how he felt when his wife passed.

¡Yeb!'s not dead yet? Could've sworn that's why he was so quite.

we need to start getting on social media, at these people now, we need to start memeing this hard can you imagine the lefty celebrity tears this coudl be so great

Fuck off ya cunts!
Were going to build our own wall!
gofundme.com/canadian-border-wall-and-patrol

This made me wet.