Man Attacks FEMALE TRUMP SUPPORTER at Florida Polling Station

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report-man-attacks-female-trump-supporter-florida-polling-station/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jupiter Community Center

Holla Forums is always right.

palmbeachpost .com/news/woman-who-pepper-sprayed-man-polls-couldn-believe-hit/5DipqppJEba2v6SsEjnMAN/

video behind the link

video interview after the fact, i should say

I love how you faggots out yourselves with the link breaking. Don't think we aren't making a list of retards that don't use tabbed browsers, and/or are too lazy to copy/paste.

What are you crying about now, Schlomo?

I WAS POINTING OUT HOW YOU HOMOSEXUAL KIKES ARE RETARDS, RABBI.

saged because OP is a faggot AND a retard AND a circle

go relax

Are you making a list of IDs that are only used per thread and cannot be connected to a person in any real way?

Maybe you should learn how to use this site before making your little list.

You mean like a samefag list? breddy zure dur iz alreaby wun

That two people have called you out for your rampant stupidity and unnecessary hysteria does not point to us being samefags.

Are you too stupid or too lazy to figure out how to copy and paste a link? Which is it, sweetheart? Because it has to be one of them.

Yeah no

=RIOT WHEN=

Fucking space niggas

Trump purge soon

We have your IPs, we are legion, expoct us.

Yes all Trump supporters will be purged soon under the Hillary Regime, you will hang from the rooftops trumpkins.

reported, I hope you realize your family wants to kill themselves because of you.

The only niggers in Jupiter live in a shitty little neighborhood next to 95 that's maybe 3 square blocks.
There are plenty of illegals though. They cram a dozen inside shitty apartments and stand in front of Home Depot all day looking for work. It's gotten so bad they put signs up in the neighborhoods they live in telling people it's illegal to pick them up for work.

Good, bitch deserved it.

Hillpocalypse is coming drumpf chump, you will be purged from the face of the earth after Hillary gets 357 electoral votes tonight.

Faggots like you couldn't lift a gun, much less shoot one. The rats swarming to gnaw your corpses will be a bigger threat than you.

So, where's his dox?

And Florida anons should go out shoot this faggot. Kill him (or a member of his family) to send an example.

tbh, if she wasn't supporting Trump I would be looking through this angle

Hillary is going to bring based UN peacekeepers to get rid of you fascist scums. Every Rebuplishit must die!

Crying about this link shit has only happened in the past two weeks, no one gives a shit except the three or four of you faggots who scan this shit 24/7.

What do I get if I go shit on his doorstep?

LOL. I wish you'd try.

Niggers can't into neologism

whos gonna be doing the hanging? your wife's son?

HELL IS FOREVER
DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION TO BETTER THREADS

remember to donate to the patreon!

Dubs

Reported for spamming this in every single thread.

It should be legal to pepper spray anyone you suspect of voting for a Democrat.

Look @ how the media reports it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

NEWS FLASH

In that case we have literally nothing to worry about then.