archive.is/hrL90
facebook.com/westmorelandgop/
twitter.com/mikeroman
pastebin.com/HAUefXyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/hrL90

=PURE

COINCIDENCE

remember that if anything happens to not go after the manufacturers of these machines but rather the donors and investors who kept the company afloat in the first place.

Whenever this happens, every single poll worker at that location should be executed, and every single executive and engineer at the company that made the machine should be executed.

The only way to stop this problem is with "dragnet" hangings. Let god determine where the actual fault lies. Purge everyone associated with it.

Them too. Hang them too.

How convenient though that tall those COINCIDENCES always work in favour of democrats.

I'm sad Trump never brought up the allegations of Russia rigging the elections and used it to demand paper ballots during the debates. or if he did I missed it.

Now why would they have them overtly do this? Are they so incompetent that they cannot have the output not reflect the actual input?

New York is better about this.
The machine just says thank you for voting with no confirmation.

they were expecting to be able to do this against a voter base that would just lie down and take it like Yebsters.

And of course, you'd be taking part in exactly 0 of these hangings and executions, like the LARPing little faggot that you are.

When you demand things that cannot be given to you, you look weak when inevitably you don't get what you were demanding.

Each state determines how their voting will work. That's the way it's always been. Trump demanding that states change how their voting works would not get what he wanted. He'd have to fight each individual state one by one. That would take too much of him that would be better spent elsewhere.

I'd pull the lever myself, faggot. What, you think because you are too weak willed to kill a man for your country, that everyone else must be? Classic liberal faggot, projecting your personal weaknesses onto those around you.

I don't mean legitimately demanding it but bringing it up as a kill shot towards the allegations. either Hillary would agree, which would make all the very public endorsements of election machine companies look odd or would get jittery and nervous for the millionth time which looks even more odd.

(checked)

How many people have you killed yet then, you LARPing little shit?

This is like arguing with toddlers

HURRRRRR

lel

I wouldn't worry about it goy

This is good. If they are resorting to obvious fraud it means there is a chance there is no way to just magically put the % total votes to whatever they want it to be.

Plus, Trump supporters aren't retards so there won't be many people falling for this.

If everything was going perfectly smooth today then I would be terrified.

What are you even doing here?

i HAVE.

How the fuck do you make that happen?
How does a computer "confuse" itself and vote for an entirely different candidate.
DOTR

Is there any example of a dem vote being accidentally changed to rep? I can't seem to recall an instance.

More reports of rigging in PA.
facebook.com/westmorelandgop/
twitter.com/mikeroman

No fuck you, this is a simple program its literaly send 0 or 1 to a server, if you cant do this basic thing then your a shit programmer. Also QA should have seen this day one.

fuck it i can make this in a few mins

Force your way in or call the cops. Make these dems afraid.

for(hillary = trump; trump

When you say "go after"…

Why do you burgers insist on using machines in the first place?

Are your spics and niggers too illterate to use a pencil and a simple form?

CALM DOWN GO- I MEAN GUYS, ITS JUST A (((COINCIDENCE)))

why the fuck do you fuckers use this shitty machines
just use paper fucking bastards

Well yes but the real reason for the machines is that it makes it easier for Soros to rig the election. Back in 2000 in Florida voters had to punch out a hole for the candidate and there was all sort of argument over whether "hanging chads" should be counted.

hang
them
all

For a country that prides itself on its democratic tradition, your methods are pretty shit, bros.

WHO COULD POSSIBLY HAVE EXPECTED THIS?
When Trump wins in a landslide regardless of the rigging, I hope he gasses everyone involved.

We didn't get to vote on them.

:^)

The Democrats have always gone out of their way to find every possible method to cheat. It used to be when families showed up on Ellis Island the first person they'd meet was a Democrat who'd give them a $20 bill and tell them to always vote Democrat.

The rope is probably the only thing Dems will work their hardest to earn.

this is how hard it would be to make the code, only diferance would be the counters would be on a central server.

pastebin.com/HAUefXyg

Both parties have vested interest in cheating at the polls
The GOP outside of a select few needs to be completely gassed as well

Has there been one, single, solitary case of voting machines being (((broken))) to try to turn Democrat votes into Republican? No? Shocking.

Soros made sure that they "fail gracefully"