Should the USSR have launched the nukes to get it over with. This election would have never existed if they did...

Should the USSR have launched the nukes to get it over with. This election would have never existed if they did. I think that's enough argument to support they should have triggered nuclear war.

Its time for Armageddon tbh.
The ayylmaos will bring us fully automated luxury gay space communism anyway.

Also why is there still no Posadist flair?

Agreed

why are you all so fucking triggered by this election?

Because people like you exist. Your father and your mother should have been scorched in hear far spicier than the sun in order to alert the aliens.

But we didn't. And it's the fault of your parents. And by proxy, you and your political beliefs.

If they had I wouldn't have been born and wouldn't have to deal with this OR that world. Sounds good to me, bring it on El Che.

Yes because then the USSR would've won.

Stay triggered sweet-tits.

Humanity doesn't deserve to live, best just end it all and hope the next sentient species comes out better.

Jesus this thread is pathetic.

The rise of Trump and an anti-PC right in general was inevitable after 20 years of self-proclaimed 'socially liberal' policy and censorship encroaching on every element of life. Really it's when you started things like #RacistsGettingFired that the writing was on the wall. You can't have a sustained attack on one of the laregest demographic groups in your country and expect no response. No. You did much more to bring about the rise of Trump than the right did. Congrats guys. Stick around. If Trump wins it, things will swing back your way in about 15 years. Next time use uit properly.

actually I just meant in general fam, don't give a shit about the election

I saw that one coming. You people, the relatively insignificant minority that you are, were all too happy to sit back and watch censorship sweep over the internet and even into public life. You saw these libtards censoring right wing opinion and were grateful for it. You embraced the 'hate speech is not free speech' censorship and reveled in what you thought was the demise of right wing populism. For over a decade people on the right have found themselves maligned and portrayed as fascists simply for questioning the narrative on mass migration and PC. This has pushed these same one-time moderates further and further to the right. At the same time these same people have warned of a backlash against the establishment and yous still mocked. Not so funny now is it?

keep crying

I'm not OP lad. You want to understand the rise of the new right, you need look no further than this thread.

No I don't. But I say that the old left, what little there is of it, has been all to happy to go along with the libtard narrative because you saw it as dealing with what you consider your mortal enemy. No 'leftwing' publications spoke out against PC culture. The old-left, for all its obscurity post 90s, was complicit in pushing the liberal agenda as long as the target was these dreaded right-wingers. Now this is backlash.

It's a joke.

You know, Holla Forums, a joke. It's what you constantly bitch about being violated 24/7.

If you want to talk about getting triggered don't type paragraphs why me saying your grandparents should have been wiped off the face of the Earth isn't funny. It just justifies my joke as being fact.

You can make like, twelve million jokes about the holocaust.

But someone makes a joke about how you all deserve to die and shit gets ugly

My autism got the better of me. And I can't resist a good shit-flinging contest.

You didn't have to tell us you had autism, you can usually tell.

Nah mate. Take it from someone that has been around for a while; this shit has been slowly building up, but it's also been rejected by a minority for that whole time.

Unfortunately liberalism has been stronger in the west since after WWII, and materialism was seen as evil soviet shit up until pretty recently. Luckily I think we're making a bounce back against liberalism, but the right wing is making an even bigger one.