IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT BEANER MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL AND CALL INTO SPANISH RADIO STATIONS SAYING YOU ARE AT A POLLING...

IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT BEANER MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL AND CALL INTO SPANISH RADIO STATIONS SAYING YOU ARE AT A POLLING STATION AND THERE ARE ICE AGENTS THERE CHECKING FOR CITIZENSHIP

Other urls found in this thread:

cision.com/us/2011/08/top-10-u-s-hispanic-radio-stations/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_Broadcasting_System_radio_stations
lifehacker.com/5853056/how-to-spoof-caller-id
youtube.com/watch?v=jU1QH394h8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS FUCKING THIS

holy fug gread idea :DDD

Well, yeah, you need an ID

Anyone who speaks spanish needs to do this!

We have any resident taco speakers here?

No, they've been scared off

Make calls in Florida, Arizona, New Mexico, and kkkomiefornia

That's what I was thinking lel

Why would some illegal immigrant go to a voting place?

Well shit. We must have a few remaining Holla Forumsacks around here with some highschool taco under their belts.

YOU THOUGHT SPANISH WAS USELESS. NOW IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE

print these and spread them at polling stations.

There's probably some still here that live in some Central America or South America country. They post sometimes. We even have a resident Venezuelafag

Because under Hillary they get citizenship and welfare, and Obama stated that any illegals who vote will not be punished.

Because Obama told them they could. Literally.

Reported for sticky.
Everyone spread this as best as possible.
Say you seen beaners getting arrested at polling stations.
Anything you can think of to keep those fuckers away.

Me, hi

Are the words phrased properly?

Do it.

One of you autists start compiling a list of spick radio stations with contact info in the south and southwest

FUKKIN THIS

DO IT FAGGOTS

Yes, you could change "de "bordes abiertos"" for "sin fronteras" but it's clear and comprenhensible anyway

Mexican living in Mexico here. How could I pull this off? I wanr to scare the shit out of those illegals following Obongo's words.

Not him but also spaniard. It's ok but it's missing accents (they are perfectly understandable without them).

I can't call since I'm from Spain and international calls are expensive as fuck.

Like pics?

Is the much of a difference between Mexican Spanish and Spanish Spanish?

You can use internet calling.

Find radio stations to call into

call Texas stations since Texas has been hit pretty hard by the illegals

It's basically similar to the differences between American English and British English.

That much!?

Yes there are, but when it comes to formal text the differences are not that big. Those messages are ok and perfectly understandable, as I just said in my previous post they are only missing some accents (they work the same in both mexican and spain), but they are not really a problem and a lot of people actually miss them while writing.

It can be even more extreme than British vs American, depending on the region. At least Bongs and Burgers can agree on how to pronounce the letter "S".

Written down though, it's not that different. And it's still a lot less extreme than Quebec French vs real French.

bumping, this is great

Do you really need to ask?

Who needs to go back and not post here though, let's be clear. The worst kind are the ones whom are from South America and Mexicans who openly waddle about posting stupid shit, like a typical memer without a care about what board they're on, or what they're spewing is on topic. On top of the whole thing that especially here said beaners constantly whine about how they're 'white' when they obviously aren't but will start spamming threads, going full retard if they become a target of ridicule. Something of which I remember happened with that Venezuelan nigger retard. Plus the beaners constantly try to beg for actual ethnic euro anons to race-mix with said beaners, saying it's okay, or shit like, it's your only choice. Plenty of little mexican memers have been caught doing that beforehand, trying to dump pictures of beaner teens or what they think are 'milfs'.

Honestly why are we getting a dumb spic to do a man's job? Just get an user from Texas or wherever to do a shitty beaner impression and have him seem 'worried' as he calls in reciting the google translate and then have like scream it, then 'drop' the phone screaming and hang up.

great idea OP, kek/10

If you are in Mexico you might need to spoof caller ID so it is convincing, or at least say you just heard that your cousin in the US was just arrested trying to vote illegally and is getting deported.

cision.com/us/2011/08/top-10-u-s-hispanic-radio-stations/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_Broadcasting_System_radio_stations
lifehacker.com/5853056/how-to-spoof-caller-id

If you help us out kek will bless you and you will make mexico great again.

reddit tier.

Called and did my part papi

I'm Chilean (resident in Chile, as God intended) but I don't know any USA station.
In fact, this is the first time I hear about Ice Agents, didn't knew they were called like that.
Also, nobody understand how we speak, except for other chileans.

Already did it. Also, there only a few radio talk show that allow callers to shine in. The rest just tend to play old Mexican music. The best I can do is drop off legitimate Trump voters of to the voting site and discourage the ones in line to vote. I will see the Democrats burn for both 2009 coup and not allow us to remove el Salvador from the world.

Spaniard here.

I have a weird accent even for Iberian standards, no way I can pass for a spic.

Also this

Do it

lol.. mexican spanish is like nigger ebonics is in english compared to spanish from spaniards

Top kek.

i tried to warn them. i tried to get this going here and at half iq chan. i posted in some home depots. if florida goes spic.. hey i tried.

Where did I say or rather imply I want to turn everything into a hugbox spic?

I think someone's upset that you're not getting patted on the back for regurgitating the obvious, but then suddenly think to yourself you're such a 'good boy' cause you're a spic, and that the analogue of a spic being, no rather, pretending to be self-aware is such a huge meme, that you finally get to pretend to be 'white' and fufill your dream of fitting in.

God for bid someone snips that in the bud and leaves you stuck among your own autistic kind, and yet I'm now the one wanting a hugbox. Wasn't aware that wanting to rid of myself of useless shitskins who can't do anything but repeat what they hear and meme about rather than speak for themselves now constitutes 'hugbox' bullshit.

Suck my dick you spic, you'd probably do it too.

Be careful saying that, the spics might attack you and claim you're now wrong because according to them, there is no dialectal difference between beaner spanish IE Mexican spanish and normal spanish from spaniards.

Honestly when I hear beaners speak what they call 'spanish', it sounds fucking horrible, like someone with a fucking mental deficiency gargling marbles and having a fat tongue is trying to like mockingly imitate someone from Spain.

Half beaner half german breed here. Cannot speak espanol. Never wanted to either.

Dude you should have ran that through a spellcheck, my fucking high school spanish is better than that.

Holy shit you're that autist.

THIS AS HECK

Great work user

Soy Español.

Then get to work

Only one who's autistic is you beaner.

after all, your kind is born with it, nice try though.

Been here since this site was literally just three boards.

Your attempt at defaming me by crying out some rather specific bullshit about kikebook, something I'm sure you actually have to communicate with your spic family is just hilarious. I don't think you beaners know how projection works, but this is just fucking hilarious.

Again with the dumb beaners posting ugly tranny spic women trying their best to do the dumb shit kikes do when they want to be liked.

Posting scantly clad whores thikning the majority of people here and simpleton underage retards like themselves, to be easily swayed into thinking spics are our allies because their claims that their women are 'hot'. When in reality not only has the beaner whore in the picture probably been used by ever nigger under the sun, same goes for the kike witches they like to spam.

What a meme.

Kek, I'm not a beaner I just recognized your autistic posting style from that Holla Forums thread.

Off yourself faggot

Do it and be granted honorary Aryan status!

I've improved a bit the text so it sounds more official.
Print this shit, get it to the electoral schools and post it right in the middle of the fucking door.

AYYY LMAO

Have fun with your hugbox bro

Forgot to mention, due to "my people" being superstitious Christcucks and Catholicucks I've been talking EXTREMELY LOUDLY and vocally about Hill Shill's satanic rituals. To those who are interested I keep on showing them Holla Forums's infographics. Needless to say I've managed to sway at least 30 of 'em.

Damn good idea OP

Sure you do, perhaps you'd be better off on Holla Forums spic.

Take your flat footed, flat chimp nose and high tail it back to Holla Forums where you can enjoy your hugbox, cause it's clear spics love hugboxes. gotta crave what mami can't give ya.

You're doing Gods work user

Let me guess, you actually think spics are hot? haah waaw

WEW
E
W

Put some more effort into the posts user, respond to more people than just me, you're not nearly as entertaining this way, funny that you call Holla Forums a hugbox, is it because people there bullied you and called you an autist?

Try being less obvious next time.

I'd rather be a spic than a normie

What in the fuck are you on about spic?

why are you crying about wanting me to put more effort? Does posting require you to actually think or something? Plus this whole trying to talk condescending but coming off as another dumb beaner trying a little too hard to fit in is just funny as fuck.

I'm guessing you got your shit pushed in for being a dumb spic on Holla Forums or whatever, and are now trying to come to Holla Forums, beg for some acceptance, but now you're going to take it out on me because Holla Forums didn't turn out to be such a good replacement hugbox huh?

There a difference? So again, you think spics are hot right? Didn't know faggots flooding the place had a predilection to trannies and peach fuzz.

Calm your tits user

Tell the autistic spic to back down then.

I already stated I'm all for OPs idea, but the spics attacking me for saying any other user can do the job with a shitty spic accent, they get all pissed because if we went that route they'd have no use. Hence why they're all trying to pounce me.

They get so damn emotional, it's funny fucking with them, but then you gotta pitty them because being a tool is literally all they know. Used n' abused sort of deal.

BUMP

found the beaner

Doing god's work, user.

Your small minded hatred only fuels my desire to rape white women

You can have her.

Not everywhere you don't. Where I live I didn't have to show any id, just say where i lived and the last two ssn digits. the area is super mexican as well.

Mexican (living in Mexico) reporting in. I hope I'm not too late to help.

I'd change a few bits from here: inquiere for resulta and de deportación for por la deportación.

You gotta dumb down these things for illegals. They are mostly people too lazy to study or work for whatever abysmal payment low-effort jobs offer here. Use popular, small words.

He may be a faggot, but he's not wrong. If you are a minority of any sort it's imperative you refrain from posting degenerate shit like that. It only hurts your credibility and makes you look like a fucking cholo.
t. half breed

please, take her. Who knows she might end up raping you.

Thank you Johnny Bravo, all I wanted to get a cross is that this is a Christian server alright?

No posting such degeneracy. What's worse is that you pick the shitty type of degeneracy that ultimately reinforced the hatred you get. Seriously, don't think why you thought some bitch who looked like she may or may not be a man with a weird shovel chin going on.

if you can edit videos and speak spanish, please contribute to this thread.

There are a surprising amount of spics and nogs here

Well it IS an American board. :^)

Why would they do that, Holla Forums?

That's like asking jews to go grab their friends and family and hop into the ovens.

They're not going to help the guy who's going to kick them out, despite them being third generation Americans.

Fucking stupid idiots, thinking you can just get the people you spit on every day to do a damn thing for you when its time to save your hides. How arrogant can you be?

Never completely understood why they'd push open borders. Deport all illegals and let the legals in, if their country is so shit they're desperate to leave by any means necessary, then it's their responsibility to makes things right where they live instead of running away

If you're a retard do what OP says and get charged with voter intimidation.

lol burgers can't fake accent for shit

I recorded a guy talking in spanish, what do you think could this just be played while you call in?
youtube.com/watch?v=jU1QH394h8s

How many Holla Forumstards do you think will leave America if Trump doesn't win?

Doesn't that increase your oestrogen production?

None really, if they care for their country they'll stay and try again. If they don't, unless you're paranoid about being nuclear bombed then there's no immediate reason to leave

What states/cities are priorities burgers?
Just answer, no time for being autistic now.

Congratulations user you have common sense. Unfortunately America doesn't run on common sense, it runs on muh feels and muh childun

cute voice

Any and all sanctuary cities

tanks

Los Angeles

Fuck you.

Listening to some of these stations reminds me that the scum of the scum of the Latin American countries become illegals the US of A.
Completely justified racism tbh.
You really are losing at the border fam.
I wish we could gas them when Trump sends them back for being gargantuan unpatriotic faggots.

Just heard "trump es el anticristo"
Lel
Hope our memes worked

Based Spic.

Tacobro, you're amazing. Keep up the good work.

Beaners and Spanish start calling in bean radio stations.

THIS COULD ALL HINGE ON YOUR BEANSPEAK CALLING INTO RADIO STATIONS

neither can the dumb beaners living in america.

go figure.

The point is to import Democratic party voters and disposses whites

La Raza (310)-229-3200 - LA
I cannot call - pls help

Bruh you're white. Stop trying to kid anyone, you're larping as a beaner but you're so white you're albino.

These stations are shilling for Hilldog non-stop.
Even the songs talk about being a proud mexican american.
Disgusting.

Why do you have be a beaner?

Why couldn't a WASP who speaks Spanish call in and dupe them?

If your accent was believable, you could. How many wasp can speak Spic with 100% native fluency with no perceptible foreign accent? Not many, I imagine. It's hard to sound truly like a native speaker of any second languages.

You know, has it ever occurred to you once, maybe, just maybe once that you wouldn't have to go through such subversive measures if you didn't estrange everybody by calling for their deaths? Even the republicans keep token representatives of minority groups around for things like this.

White passing beaner actually with light hair. You can spot me IRL because I can't pronounce "sh" sounds properly. So saying shit like "share the chair" is a fucking nightmare for me.

But how can we Make America Great Again without gassing all non-whites? :'(

Mexicans can't pronounce "sh"? What's that sound like?

Like a "ch" so I end up saying "chair the chair" instead of "share the chair". It's irritating because I learned English and Spanish at the same time, yet I wasn't able to master the pronunciation of a phrase I've used more than once.

Go home, Jeb.

It's over, Yeb. Your mother never loved you.

M8 I'm puertorrican and I can pronounce 'sh'. You're just retarded.

Just a fyi spics can't tell something was ripped from Google Translate 90% of the time so no es necesario hablar Español.

I'm a Brazilian and I literally just told someone "Miguel, you have to go back" online. I also post here frequently and root for your success.

Believe me, not every latino is a leftist faggot. WW3 would be terrible for everybody and my country modeled most of what's good in its constitution from the US one. Wish I had a Trump, too

Jokes on you, I'm Holla Forums

Chilean here, waiting for the 2nd coming of Pinochet

Go sing reggaeton somewhere else friendo. ;^)

It seems the cancer has spilled out from its pathetic little board. Are you still butthurt that the jew took all your money and sold you out to a neolib?

Those are not tiny, you virgin weeb.

I don't think even trump could save brazil. You're country is seriously fucked up m8.

Here in America (land of the jugs) those are small tits

Brazilian Balkanisation is necessary tbh

No white woman wants a 5'2" beaner for a boyfriend Paco keep dreaming

I know, it really is. If there was a white ethnostate I'd totally apply to work there inb4 there's no whites in Brazil

By the way, if Hillary was to win you'd be in for 4 years of Brazil. She'd be impeached like ours was, and VP would run the country while everything goes to shit. Your country is really on the edge so don't let it slip into what happened here.

Also, I can at least say we never had a black muslim immigrant for president. Don't think the fight is over after the election.

Fat tits don't count as tits, even men can have those.

oh boy here we go again

why does Brazil-chan go topless?

Because she's a primitive savageand she has cute nipples

Nigger if they're afraid of the ICE they don't need to be voting

Nothing short of an ethnic cleansing via balkanization can save most of Southern North America, Central America and South America in general. The people are so divided racially and the proles listen to too much fucking propaganda. I hate to say it, but the more Indian looking someone is, the more stupid and indoctrinated they turn out to be.

In Mexican culture those who are notably Mexican Injun are said to be wearing a cacti on their forehead. Hell some brown as hell women actually go out of their way to avoid the sun and bleach their hair yellow. The fact is, is that balkanization is very possible in Mexico, and if Mexico is a good metric, the rest of the Americas.

It's because tribal women rarely wear brassieres I imagine.

Tell me about how white is New York and San Francisco. I'm on your side you fucking faggot.

Indian tribes didn't cover themselves and get free wi-fi from the government

NORTH FLORIDA BE HEAVILY POPULATED DEUS VULT

Dude have you never said "shhh" when telling someone to be quiet? How can anyone not make that sound?

No I go "chhhhhhh" instead of "shhhhhhh", I have to consciously remind myself that "sh" is supposed to be softer than "ch" to pronounce it right.

Sorry huebro I'm just nervous about the election, don't take it personally

wew lad that sounds terrible.
sounds like you need practice a lot if you want to get rid of that.

kinda reminds me of how I can't roll my R

I ain't gonna lie, I've been practicing for four years now ever since a white friend pointed it out for me. It's getting better, but it's still not entirely seamless, twenty plus years of doing it wrong and no one correcting me really fucked my shit up man.

OH HE GONNA WIN FLORIDA

user's sister

Water boy's on univision right now lol
Sounded like he was glad Trump won Florida

(check)
Give this man a number!

If dubs trump makes the holocaust real

Just happened to be grown in beaner land, where you know there are europeans that still keep their blood pure unlike you nigger loving cucks

I just looked up and California is less than 40% white. If that's true it's less than Brazil's average. Also it's 7% illegals and I bet silicon valley is full of H1Bs.

If we ever make an ethnostate, let's drop this bullshit and work together for once.

Do you happen to be a Mormon either/or german or french descant?

Ultraneotenic Amazonian natives are honorary waifus.

How much for a real life Kuruminha?

I am mormon, non active though

Mormonism is a false religion

I know, but i am baphtised, so i am technically a mormon. Once you dig a little deep into mormonism you find some really weird shit. On the other hand, the community is great, and if you can filter the batshit insanity, you can get good qts, who might be receptive to a red pill

I am also baptized practicing catholic, i hate our current pope though

That's my problem with these waifus. A cute, small-breasted, topless loli doesn't have to be some exotic afro-amerindian characiture; we can make a completely white/European one. Porn will always make everything look better and more appealing.

Indeed, he who doesn't use sexual energies to his advantage in a meme war is forsaking one of the most important fonts of power.

The solution? Stop sexualizing women of other races; sexualize our own women more.

holy shit shut the fuck up.

The native indians aren't sluts, but you can probably get away with anything in the north of the country, provided you're wealthy enough. Just approach them nicely and don't be an old creep.

I agree with this, but only in a very redpilled fashion, as in, cute and sexy white girls are the product of a healthy white society that doesn't racemix.

Currently we have lots of sexualization that is totally degenerate. We need little blonde angels like that one.

Catholicism is also a false religion

What's America's anime girl?

Fuggg, my pronounciation is probably that bad when it comes to "sh", brb practicing.

What's the ETA for the results?

not I would care if women were cock craving sluts (more then they already are)

if we all lived in racially homogeneous societies

Degenerate
>>>/oven/

Man just go fap some, you're badly needing it and it shows.

Also they only crave for cock of alphas so make sure you hit the gym or get home equipment.

I guess that makes sense…. rabi

it was under the cross, that we stopped islam from overruning europe before, if not for catholicism, the west wouldn't have even existed. We owe a great lot to catholicism, and society needs strong morals

A lot of societies are clannish and don't worry whom you have sex with just so long as maintain tribal alliances.

how about this one?

Iowa or Clownpiece
cm fix you're siht

A lot of societies are clannish and don't worry whom you have sex with just so long as maintain tribal alliances.

eh, I already know all that.

i'm saying it would be a great thing if women had male equivalent sex drives, i'm just not sure it would that bad if we all could live racially homogeneous societies (not happening anytime soon, I know)

I know sex should only be for reproduction, meh.

That's true. But Rome was also harsher on the gospel than any other religion, even Islam. Look up the Waldensians.

Nothing a lobotomy can't fix.

Sex is an artform, don't disregard it like that.

so is cooking, but its primary purpose is to feed us and keep us alive. many things are like that.

and food, just like sex has been twisted into a poisonous drug used to kill and enslave us.

doesn't matter how well the food is cooked or how great the sex is, if it's still controlled and contaminated. nothing good will come of it.

Wise comment. Sex and a well-cooked meal are a lot alike. There are as many healthy - and unhealthy - potentials, depending on how and with whom you cook it.

555-come-on-now.jpg

Sex is the kind of thing you should enjoy regardless of procreation.

YOU FUCKING MADMAN I LOVE YOU

meh, everything in "theory" should be enjoyable, in practice…. not so much.

stay vigilant on hedonism as an end

skirts like that are always enjoyable.

Hello Holla Forums. So let me get this strait. You want me to call local radio stations and tell them that volunteers are handing out free soda and churros? To bring an id and proof of local residency like an energy bill?

Also to include: "You can do itttt" in the commercial announcement.

Wtf? In what planet sex is not enjoyable?

Pleasure is not bad. It should be the reward of a moral life. What destroyed Rome was the disassociation from morals and pleasure.

DUBS CONFIRM ABSOLUTE TRUMP VICTORY AND KIKE COLLAPSE

This is literally the definition of degeneracy, divorcing pleasure from morality.

I firmly believe pleasure and morality go hand in hand, but sometimes I do find myself drifting from other Holla Forumsacks in understand the where the foggy line between right and wrong is drawn.

Neither good or evil. It's mostly imprints from hunter gathering times outside of their habitat.

That's why you can get pleasurable habits that can end up being destructible. If you can't discern them, you can end up with destructive routines.

Angels, you say?

WE DID IT LADS

Deva?

Speaking of beaners…

Yeah but every Brazilian is a nigger.

Brazil needs to get nuked. Your shit hole is the reason why CFJ disease exists. For being completely fucking incompetent.