My school is having an Election Day survey that everyone is welcome to raid/spam. Link is below...

My school is having an Election Day survey that everyone is welcome to raid/spam. Link is below. If anyone knows a script I could use it where I could find one to make things easier please lmk

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJawzrNf0HuBi1lSI5rAUu0adLvNhngUOv_XAfztwFMgbC7w/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

f1caller.com/lookup/206/812/5988
privacytools.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Done. Brother.

Wait, does it let you vote as many times as you want?

Just tried it it works.

yes and please do.

LOL

How do you see the results?

I'm amazed the school only listed two genders. Looks like your school isn't cucked (yet).

I was kidding bro, just hope OP posts the results from his comfy chair

I voted as a black woman.

Dont be a faggot and be logged into gmail when accesing it.

great minds think alike

what are they going to do? send you a cease and desist notice?

To be fair, the whole tranny thing doesn't make sense if you go for some third or twentieth gender. Trannies can't exist within the narrative of there being more than two genders.

Nice honeypot

Go away alphabets

IT'S A TRAP
It's a fucking trap. Google docs will collect any info available on your Google account.

No shit the FBI already has all our numbers. But posting a link to a google doc is a classic SJW doxxing tactic.

Black female freshman for Trump

am i fugged?

You were always fucked if you did this.

Shouldn't you be in school, underage?

they've already got mine for fucks sake
I've been shitposting without a vpn for years

idgaf, I'd rather swell the ranks of known entities and force their hand if they try any commie tactics

If you were logged into gmail or youtube or whatever when you clicked that link, OP knows all the info on those accounts now. So, you tell me. If you've got your name on there or worse yet, a picture, then they can probably find your facebook, if you have one.

How fucked exactly?

You still have a few things to learn.

Don't worry about me, my browser is as private as can be and I don't have any google accounts. My advice is for normalfags and newfags.

Anyway, clearing your cookies isn't enough.

I sit in the back of the class. Teacher doesn't notice me shitposting

not having a high voltage current nearby for your SSD so you can perform dedicated emergency rapid material decomposition tasks

how long until the results ?

Not sure. Should I make a new thread when I find out or just post them here? It might be a day or two

5.5 bongs until the first polls close

If it makes any difference a teacher tweeted it out

"Forever" if this is a honeypot designed to harvest your information.

Provide proof this is anything but a cointelpro attack, faggot.

sure, why not both?

Any site with google analytics or any sort of google scripts can tell who you are and what you are looking at

stop trolling and go on YT to spam pro trump spam spam okbye

Not trying to spam pro trump just trying to ruin it by spamming more votes than there are students at my school. Say hundreds of votes for Jill stein for example

So it's your teacher's link? Then they have access to any google profiles that clicked the link.

Use NoScript and never allow google analytics. It's a bit of a pain at first because you have to approve everything you need to get the sites you use working, but it remembers what you permanently approve so you don't have to do it again. Usually you just need to approve the site's own scripts, but things with "CDN" are also important usually.

Hm. How to get around this then? I want to find a script and ruin it when I get home

You seem to be overly enthusiastic about getting everyone here to click this Google docs link that will harvest our IP and any logged in account info.

…and all for what? So we can troll some unknown insignificant high school internal poll, in the best case?

Because it's so far fetched to believe that someone would setup a honeypot. Yep.

(heiled)
Doesn't everybody have a sock google account for trolling youtube? Vote with that.
Also VPN's, Proxies, etc…

>f1caller.com/lookup/206/812/5988
backtraced confirmed

Easiest is to just not have any Google accounts. Second easiest is to not be logged into any when you click a google docs link, good way to do that is to clear your cookies first. Aside from that using NoScript might prevent the owner of the doc from getting your info, but it might prevent the document from displaying correctly also. I'm a layman in this sorta stuff, ask >>>Holla Forums if you want a more detailed explanation.

What?

Would they be able to do anything with the phone number on the sock account?

Implying that i fear these faggotts

I never linked a phone number with my account. Have they changed that policy since I made that account?

no, they can also suck my dick

Well if you use noscript you shouldn't be leaving your google account logged in while you browse to begin with because you should know enough about the internet at that point. I use self destructing cookies and don't keep history between browser sessions as well as script blocking.

I prefer uMatrix over noscript though tbh

Sheboon freshman here,voted Trump

These dubs, I do agree. With all the kvetching over muh second amendment people add me to the tally.

nice flag

Vade retro Satana! Nunquam suade mihi vana! Sunt mala quae libas. Ipse venena bibas!

My school is cringe lol

Your school is likely run/controlled by masons and/or satanists.

The government probably already has your number. The problem with this shit is that it gives your information to random folks who may dox you with it and get you fired from your job, etc.

Yeah, I heeded your trips after I posted that and decided not to vote.

Commencing sage.

Erection?

What exactly could they fire you for?
"h-hey this goy who works for you voted in our mock election poll".
They won't give a shit.

None of which will prevent them from harvesting your IP. For that you need to use a proxy over 9000, a VPN, or tor.

Ideally, you'd use a snapshotted virtual machine in order to chain several VPNs, after which it hits tor, and *then* you vote using a freshly launched browser in privacy mode, after which you reset the virtual machine to its snapshot.

But whatever. Let them have your IP and/or Google account info if you want.

Exactly. This wouldn't be an NSA-tier honeypot… this is more like a Holla Forums "let's try to destroy people's lives in the name of justice and harmony" tier thing. But you know, maybe *this* time it is real and people can blithely troll some random high school. We all know they're just going to delete the results even if this is a real poll and not a trap

leave

heres the original handout as well

Voted and claimed to be a sheboon.

I'll post results as soon as they're released

Idk what more I can say/post to justify it. Yeah it could he faked but if you think it's real just don't vote

Yeah voting on a fucking high school election poll is whats gonna get us all v&

Depends. If you live and work in some liberal hellhole city, they can just tell your boss you support Trump or whatever. Or they'll just make enough shit up and harass the company until they decide you're not worth it. It's not about this silly poll, it's about vindictive enemies having your personal information. They can fuck with you in all kinds of ways, and they will, because they're too fucking pussy to come knock on your door and face you like a man.

I don't, silly user. My advice is for the newfags.

Well they just announced the results 71% voted trump

Exactly. It seems too many people here can't into opsec.

For those who doubt, just read about what happened to Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich after someone combed through data and discovered that years ago he had made a donation to pass the anti-faggot marriage amendment proposition in California.

Maybe it was just a high school poll… *this* time. Next time it could just as easily be a trap by SJWs bent on wrecking your life. No government agency was neccesary to (or even involved in!) wrecking Eich's life & career.

Be aware that if you sign petitions then your info becomes part of the public record as well. I've seen liberal scum put petition signer info online so it can be easily combed through. Generally it's safest to be the silent majority and just crush these scum in the ballot box. Regardless of what you choose to do, be aware of opsec, and don't accidentally into a trap. That can be dangerous.

In class? What was the reaction?

you would be hard to find anyone outside of russia who wouldn't be on the floor

The beer in my country contains 5% alcohol, avg. 0.5l. Americans sure are weird.

Smirnoff Ice is bitch beer, for women and teenagers. Like Mike's Hard, or hard cider.

privacytools.io
Use a VPN and firefox with privacy addons, or Tor browser, faggot.