It is in the best interest of Leftists to vote Donald J. Trump into office

Donald J. Trump, if elected, will likely increase acceleration, as well as increase class consciousness.

Hilary Clinton will use all the resources at her disposal as president to decrease class consciousness, as she is the personification of Goldman Sachs.

Barrack Obama's presidency was absolute cancer to class consciousness, with it resulting in rampant idpol for the entire country.

Go away, shill.

Trotskyists ruin everything.

Why can't you die with your messiah?

fuck off shill

Obama gave us OWS and [REDACTED], which while certainly no people's revolution were more left-wing than what we've seen in a while.

I imagine Trump's presidency will be somewhere between Reagan and George W. Bush. Bush Jr. gave us Obama; Reagan gave us Bush I. Not exactly radical political opportunities.

Tankies are literally no different than Trumpfags and fascists in their need for a Big Strong Man to make decisions for them and to dick them down.

The crash in 2008 gave us OWS.

You guys put too much credit to presidents.

They can do war and they can shape people's consciousnesses. That's basically the two things they can do with any regularity.

The democratic strategy has pure idpol since bill clinton triangulated the party to right wing, and they are >>very

Trotskyists apparently can't even argument.

Didn't really expect much more though, Trotsky was always a 5th column.

Says the most rampant idpol on this forum

BORN TO DIE
WORLD IS A FUCK
鬼ē„ž Kill Em All 1989
I am trash man 410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

that's not how it works, tankie-kun

You're supporting an ideology that has no hope ever being in collectivism ever again, at this point Marxism-Leninism is less realistic than your worst delusions of what Feminism is.

Besides, come on, you and everyone here love me. You can admit it to me.

both are so terrible its really hard to pick.

shillary is a cold blooded murdere and will likely blow up 2 or 3 middle eastern countries, feeding isis more solders and territories.

this would be way more catastrophic that you can imagine.

and thats if we don't go full frontal war with Russia.

on the other side getting Trump in office will only blow up racial tension which are already peaking. this will inevitably have a domino effect on other western countries.
the likelihood of a civil war in the US would be high, in the best case scenario it would end up like south Africa with the apartheid.

and i'm not even talking about the US's foreign relations with him in charge, the man proved himself to be a terrible diplomate and has already pissed off many countries.

seems like its going to get ugly no matter what.

Okay, yeah whatever, if you repeat the lie enough it makes true, I guess.

The THAAD wall around Russia and China isn't complete yet, the nuclear first strike won't be for another 10 years at least.

Tankies smfh šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ

shit

idpol some more, the adults are talking strategy here.

No non autistic person is a takie above the age of 18

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ

says the tankie shilling for trump.

What a surprise, more idpol.>>812176

Breaking news. Trotskyists and idpol masturbates to their own self-importance.

More at 11.

I think OWS would've gotten somewhere if a Republican was President. Liberals are too blinded by ideology to ever oppose a Democratic president (think of the anti-war movement that disappeared once Obama came to power). This is one big reason why I want Trump to win, the liberals will howl with anger and hopefully realize that the whole government is terrible and reflect on their shitty beliefs, if Hillary gets elected prepare for 8 years of "she has to make hard choices!'

What idpol? I just insulted you. Are insults idpol? Do you rail against your father for idpoling you for trying to explain to him why Stalin did nothing wrong?

"Son I'm very disappointed in you we should talk. You don't need to defend Joseph Stalin or Mao son, please your aunt is right here"

L"Dad you don't understand you are throwing idpol at me and I can't take it my aunt is a feminist please stop defending her"

So much this.

Also when the Democratic shills attack Donald J. Trump if he becomes president, they will sometimes use that he was rich instead of 100% idpol 100% of the time, this will be good.

WHAT DO YOU THINK DONALD TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN IS BASED ON BUT IDPOL

US politics is mostly idpol, news at 11

Simply saying that he isn't as good as hilary at making it 100% idpol, he's also obviously not as good as hilary at eliminating class consciousness. You know, literally the clinton strategy since 1993? The clintons are absolutely masters at eliminating class consciousness as well as masters of idpol, which is how they got basically 100% of blacks to vote for hilary instead of Sā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ

I would like to change my vote for most cancerous flag to an-fem plz

This thread isn't worth it, don't see me like this

ugh. My sleeping pill has kicked in, I lack the energy to continue posting. Someone else must take up the holy duty.

it's against the rules to make threads persuading people to vote for either bourgeois presidential candidate.

BASED BO ONCE AGAIN UPHOLDS THE IMMORTAL SCIENCE OF MARXISM LENINISM

I doubt he's going to round up every Jew and remove them from the university cartel or open up re-education camps to cure those affected by their Jewry, so I don't think it'd be in their best interest, but he'll definitely stop giving them a voice so it'll definitely be in our best interest.

Not surprised.