David Plouffe

David Plouffe
[email protected]/* */

Does anyone have a link and screenshot to the email where it said that a Uber driver is gonna bring the girls?

Looks like him?

BUMP

BUMP

OP, they were using 'uber' in place of chauffeur. The service isn't involved. That would be too bait. Can't leave a trail like that.

BUMP

It explicitly says "Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport [kids]".

Bonnie will be Uber. Not that they will use Uber. Same as saying "Bonnie will be taxi/cab/chauffeur".

Stop your incessant bumping you shill fuck.

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

David Plouffe
Former David Plouffe American political strategist best known as the campaign manager for Barack Obama's successful 2008 presidential campaign.

In September 2014, he became the Senior Vice President of Policy and Strategy for transportation network company Uber.[5] In May 2015, he left that role to become a full-time strategic adviser for the company.

They have their guy inside Uber at the top and also drivers that deliver them.

"Can't leave a trail like that." but they can walk around a resort in Spain to snatch a tourist girl???

He gets shit loads of emails from Podesta

FUCK YOU CRT

BUMP

receivedDate: 2015-11-04T18:03:39.000Z } [ [email protected]/* */', [email protected]/* */' ]
{ text: 'Cheryl,\nIf you want me there, I could conceivably go to NYC on the 4th or work around any evening time in DC thereafter.\nJP \n\nJP\n–Sent from my iPad–\[email protected]/* */\nFor scheduling: [email protected]/* */\n\n> On Dec 16, 2013, at 2:39 PM, David Plouffe > wrote:\n> \n> Nope. Anytime after Jan 2 good. \n> \n>> On Dec 16, 2013, at 4:19 PM, Cheryl Mills > wrote:\n>> \n>> Thank you. \n>> \n>> She is going to be out post Xmas So let me find a time with her in early January - any constraints before I ask her preferred timing?\n>> \n>> Best \n>> \n>> cdm\n>> \n>>> On Dec 16, 2013, at 9:05 AM, David Plouffe > wrote:\n>>> \n>>> Will incorporate your thoughts and flesh out where you rightly suggest. Will send back around tomorrow.\n>>> \n>>> I could meet TH afternoon or Friday or Dec 26/27. - if not, early Jan is good. \n>>>> On Dec 16, 2013, at 6:45 AM, Cheryl Mills > wrote:\n>>>> \n>>>> \n>>> \n',
headers:

ID 3cb729 you are literally the ONLY ONE bumping this thread. Your desire to distract people from the topics that actually matter is showing.

All you've shown is that Obama's 2008 campaign manager is now a VP at Uber. THAT'S LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING.

You've already had it explained to you why this is nothing here

You're a fucking shill, now fuck off.

If anyone actually wants to investigate the pedo angle, go to the pizza threads, comet ping pong, the hatian trafficking, etc.

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

FUCK YOU CRT.
Ive been Parsing all fucking night, creating index for my Visualisation App, Faggot.

Not even Wikileaks has it all indexed. My index is even more in detail. Fucking fag.

He got emailed privately hundreds of times by Podesta and that only to the mail accounts starting with "plouffe". FAGGOT

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

BUMP

BUMP

SHAMELESS BUMP FOR JUSTICE

OP IS A FAGGOT.

SAGE FOR D&C/DISINFO AND DISTRACTION.

Post evidence of actual fucking worth or GTFO.

Are you CTR or JDIF?

BIGGEST SAGE IN THE FUCKING WORLD

FUCKING CUNT.

If i think there is any connection, i got every fucking right to post it to let people check it out.

IM NOT SAYN its him. I said it could be him.

He is mailing super frequent with podesta and even huma and he is in a high position in Uber.

Its perfect to give some insider creep a job there so that he can drive the "goods" around.

IM JUST GETTING IT OUT THERE so people can make an Assessment!!!

You are the only FAGGOT SAGING

i didn't sleep for fucking days and I'm working on the Visualizer and you fucking cunt are not very productive are you.

PUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

JFC. An Uber VP isn't going to be driving sex child slaves around you dumbfuck faggot.

You're not "posting it to let people check it out", you're posting and then incessantly bumping your own fucking thread and sperging out all over the place.

People have checked it out and found your post to be baseless and useless. THAT'S WHY NO ONE REPLIES. NO ONE CARES.

If you find an ACTUAL connection or ACTUAL evidence other than HUR HUR THEY SENT EMAILS then go ahead and fucking post it, but stop bumping the shit out of it which slides ACTUAL VALUABLE THREADS.

If you think it's that big of a deal post it ONCE in the pizza/comet/podesta threads and see if anyone picks up on it.

Fucking sage for the millionth time.

Definitely a faggot. No Cock up your arse last night?

I SAY WE SHOULD NOT FORGET THE NAME:

DAVID PLOUFFE

So easly.

wtf

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

BUMP

BUMP

TAKE A STROLL THROUGH MY SAGE GARDEN

IF i post vzwpix.com links and account names does anyone know how to use them?

BUMP

BUMP

PUMP