This was great and how blockbusters should be made nowadays, it was like an indie movie with a huge budget

This was great and how blockbusters should be made nowadays, it was like an indie movie with a huge budget.

Wait. That webm is from Noah?
What movie is it really from?

My favorite scene is when Emma Watson roleplays rape

It's from Noah

When she rapes the guy?

It was pretty good. Tubalcain was great tbh

I dont get this movie (havent seen it), who is it made for?
It takes the most ridiculous idea from the Bible (ALL THE SPECIES OF THE WORLD ON ONE ARK) and then makes a capeshit adaptation out of it?
Do christians really want to watch that?
Or was it made for fedora tippers to laugh at that ridiculous story in the bible?

It's made for the American pentacostal boomer market.

This question right here is what's wrong with the entertainment industry, hell every consumer product industry.

Now it makes sense. The emma spammer is the one trying to push Noah, Perks of Being a Wallflower, Harry Potter, Beauty and the Beast and Colonia as kino. Stop soiling your tastebuds. Emma was good in The Bling Ring and The Circle and that's about it. The gif in the OP with the dr who ice warrior doing some DBZ moves like in a capeshit film should make Aronofsky feel bad after Black Swan.

Kys

You're schizophrenic and you don't even watch films, piss off with your blogpost

It's probably one of the most accurate bible films made despite the plot liberties taken.

Aronofsky captures the spirit of the old testament well. The strangeness, the mythical creatures and items, the fact that when it was written the idea that god existed was an accepted fact rather than a question of faith.

Not to mention the cruel and unforgiving nature of the old testament god.

Absolute plebs hate his film, its great.

Reminder the rock angels are an accurate interpretation of weird Old Testament sect of angels that are described as clad in earth

10/10 post, OP. I laughed my ass off.

Nice retort, it's literally an indie movie with a huge budget. And normies hated that shit.

Reminder that Jewish books are fucking retarded. Funny how they created the capeshit genre as well.

Reminder that only assholes get upset at fantasy or the bible being treated as fantasy and get upset at Noah

its made for retarded protestants who take bible way too literally

But you couldn't be more wrong it was controversial to religious faggots who are actually religious

Which makes the reviewers that claim the movie wasn't following the bible even funnier.

Well it was well received by critics it was mixed by audiences but it still managed to gross quite a healthy amount considering it is a religious film and it only came out a couple years ago. You wouldn't expect it to gross 800 million. So at least some of the critics knew the context unlike actual people who apparently don't know anything even if it is spelt out.

i would love to be raped by best emma
but then again, would it still be rape?

I forgot this existed

Too busy watching Wonder Woman?

Didn't care for that either

KEK

Yeah man, I got to watch two boring ass movies

Noah on a rewatch is kino

Book was better, pleb.

At last I truly see.

Emmafag as usual.

Nigga what are you talking about stop being a pretentious asswipe, I liked the circle and the bling ring but people who disliked those two films disliked all the others for the same shitty meme reasons. Noah is fucking great, and Emma gives the same good performance in the circle that she always does.

t. bookfag
Back to reddit

No one. It wasn't made for anyone, and was a huge flop as a result.

Clad in earth means the we're dark skinned, aka KANGZ

lol, what a fag. pic related is what your waifu thinks of you.

The Bling Ring is literally a fucking masterpiece of satire. And she would be happy if I liked it because only utter plebs didn't its Sofia's only great film.

LOL what did you think it was going to gross being a religious film that portrayed the Bible as batshit as it is.