en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slow-scan_television
goodandplenty.de/index.html
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/f172/6055abe11066fbbe76f33e8814e046df24d8.pdf
sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https://file.wikileaks.org/file/italy-child-sex-2008/

goodandplenty.de/index_media/sounds/ischhabzeitfuernixundso.mp3
google.com/search?q=site:goodandplenty.de&tbm=isch
web.archive.org/web/20161020163622/http://elkinsspace.com/catshit/
vocaroo.com/i/s1t9BeT8MRpf
web.archive.org/web/20161020163622/http://elkinsspace.com/catshit/Buzzard Pussy.zip
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadia_Marcinko
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jan/07/jeffrey-epstein-former-accomplices-property-prince-andrew
apple.com/logic-pro/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audio_Interchange_File_Format
search.wikileaks.org/?query=elkinsspace&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True#results
exhibits.haverford.edu/thewallinourheads/artists/oliver-miller-american-born-1972/
goodandplenty.de/
ghostbin.com/paste/jhs3y
who.is/whois/drpong.net
goodandplenty.de/impressum.html
goodandplenty.de/antishop/antishop.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bqcg2/draft_visual_mindmap_of_clintonepstein_and/
alternativeto.net/software/microsoft-visio/
codeproject.com/Articles/6960/Steganography-VIII-Hiding-Data-in-Wave-Audio-Files
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b1qtf/comet_ping_pong_pizzagate_summary/
reddit.com/user/iwaagh
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1326067_testing-the-pizza-pages-your-list-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
webmail.elkinsspace.com
elkinsspace.com/
elkinsspace.com/catshit/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/35/3513287_re-welcome-steve-elkins-.html
github.com/alexgheorghiu/diagramo
diagramo.com/
diagramo.com/editor/editor.php
investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-from-the-user-who-brought-you-the-laura-silsby-connection-i-have-uncovered-a-pedophile-with-links-to-hillary-clinton-barack-obama-david-brock-george-soros-marina-abramovic-and-the-podes/
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
drpong.net.
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5bem0m/2_pizza_shops_connected_to_pedophilia_uncovered/d9ny8bo/
goodandplenty.de/booking.html
goodandplenty.de/schweinpeg_info.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q-fpmy_wJPw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ping_pong_show
archive.fo/Y63LF
theveritaslawfirm.com
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/00/72/a2/0072a2cd93a47bf7ad6158b92990e147.gif
dcbeer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Comet-Ping-Pong.jpg
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24226
twitter.com/cometpingpong/status/142691590761218049
brightestyoungthings.com/
brightestyoungthings.com/wp-content/themes/bytv6/assets/images/header/whatAreYouDoingHere.jpg
who.is/whois/dump.fm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryder_Ripps
youtube.com/watch?v=spTUa41pzoY
google.com/search?q=roman ping pong
romanpingpong.com/
who.is/whois/romanpingpong.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadia_Litz#Early_Life
andreastrogisch.de/
umoderne.dk/
lambrusco.pipto.com/
gaderne.pipto.com/
simulacra.pipto.com/
idyllopuspress.com/idyllopus/film/lolita_1.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Mason#Personal_life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Mason#Early_life_and_personal_life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portland_Mason
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Mason#Public_relations_and_film
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Duke_Mason#Personal_life
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrbLt75to24_ZtJe8tjabf272GPXgVDP4
restaurantmagazine.com/pie-five-pizza-makes-bold-move-into-midwest/
linkedin.com/in/kona07
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swabian_salute
twitter.com/FBI/status/795362410097831936
twitter.com/FBI/status/795636546653147138
investmentwatchblog.com/1031-exchange-how-art-can-be-used-to-pay-for-human-trafficking/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
twitter.
archive.is/vSRSB
8ch.net/pol/res/8105049.html#q8114450
null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/hacks-mr-robot-hide-data-audio-files-0164136/
zomato.com/washington-dc/comet-ping-pong-washington/reviews
tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g28970-d940774-Reviews-Comet_Ping_Pong-Washington_DC_District_of_Columbia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cwi3XK_3KzU
youtube.com/embed/FXNkoZ4Hvhg
youtube.com/watch?v=aob78Y3Tb1Y
aircconline.com/ijma/V3N3/3311ijma08.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7f76gmjugPs
youtube.com/watch?v=bgzJoylUp8w
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52557
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43113
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48897
generali.com/info/holocaust.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/48897/13670
onedublin.org/2016/10/26/dublin-school-board-trustee-megan-rouse-responds-to-wikileaks-allegations/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/
in.reuters.com/article/britain-abuse-review-idINKBN13326J?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=582228e604d3017f0081564c&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
a.jimdo.com/app/auth/recover/check?url=cometpingpong.jimdo.com
cometpingpong.com/app/download/4741080860/0gu0rgihy78uep6a.zip
s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/0/module/4741080860/name/
s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/0/module/4741080860/name/7rlb66uuj3to18dn.zip
discord.gg/qFNk27m
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Wills#Personal_life
flickr.com/photos/kimnoble/sets/72157626474399453/with/7082891411/
lifehacker.com/5807289/how-to-hide-secret-messages-and-codes-in-audio-files
wanttoknow.info/050626mkultra.shtml
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24445
twitter.com/kimnobleartist?lang=en
raymond.cc/blog/hide-your-secret-files-by-embedding-it-to-another-safe-source/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/96590075
archive.is/HCwQV
childmind.org/about-us/annual-reports/
vi
cicatko.com/carbig.html
8ch.net/pol/res/8115580.html#8172352
archive.fo/eN7UB
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
archive.is/PCle6
t.co/8fJya1Bugv
whale.to/b/revelation_method_q.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not sure if i should click that siht

It's ok, giant composite of the thread and where it leads. One of the guys related to Comet has a Jewtube channel with videos on compression and embedding. Very stinky.

If you want us to expend time and effort on this, you should give us a bit more info first.

I honestly don't know, I legit just saw this being suppressed to shit and just triedtried to spread.

Heres a better link to the same composite: i.sli.mg/Ey3aib

Trying to retrieve the original thread but its not looking good.

So wait. This was the significance of Podesta's "Cat Fart", "Rhino Anus", "Roach Cunt" audio files? They stop CP?

*store CP

It looks like it. Yeah I guess trying to organize any real probe is useless atm.

It doesn't get better than this.

I'm not even surprised anymore. Just perpetually disgusted.

If it's an image why didn't you stupid sketchy ass just fucking post it here?

The file is too big

just tried the same, too big it's a 5mb png

How would you decrypt those audio files?
Not interested in CP, but in proving it's CP to get these fuckers. Maybe we should send it to law enforcements so low level officers get involved.

The more people exposed to this shit, the better. Digging on this more (it's a gift that keeps on giving) along with the Comet Pizza could totally destroy them.

I am:

I clicked and it's fine.

Does anyone here have the image of the audio files from Podesta's emails?

Also, did anyone dare to download them?

Nice job being a fucking asshole.
Your ignorance is astounding sometimes.

I feel bad for the people just trying to post where innocently an having to tolerate some of you autistic cunts.

Making this board and the site an over-all shittier place to visit for everyone.

good idea do eeeeet

Researching that now. I'm a tad scared though.

Odds are however, it's a useless endeavor. Without knowing the specific algorithm, decoding it is a remote possibility.

Any genius Anons out there?

My guess is that the rest of the information will be on tor etc

Will I have to take one for the team, or is there anyone with actual tools and advanced decryption methods?

I agree, people here shouldn't fuck morale up for no reason unless said person is shilling.

Split OPs file in 2 pieces

highly doubt they're going to bust you for one CP photo if you're smart. You can distribute information totally anonymously, leaving no connection to you. if you're not willing to do that, then don't do the decrypting.. or take one for the team

One problem at a time.

Figure out how to decrypt the files, and THEN agonize about who will decrypt and how.

So 4chan is fucked to shit right now. if the dodgy audio files will be retrieved it'll probably be somewhere here (i'm hoping) in one of the podesta threads if someone wants to take one for the team. Is there any legit agency or department that would actually look? Not sure who to tip.

And once again we see that indeed most of us will not live to see the end of this ride.

As a german i can tell you this website looks fake as fuck … in a sense of .. this website is 100% not for the bar it vlaims to be.

Use at LEAST tor + cafe wifi and a vm.

The FBI has already been leashed by the elites who control them and the CIA are in on it.

Thank you user, I'm feeling anxious now. This shit is ominous as fuck, I'm getting goosebumps everywhere.

If I figure how to encrypt. I'll do itz just tell me where to start and I will.

Agreed.

Now that you think about it, isn't that the point? That will actually make people shrug it off, but when something looks fake is when we need to inspect it most.

What does IT MEAN!? Fuck. This is shady, and from the looks it, I have a feeling of morbid grimace. I HATE this, and that's especially when I NEED to know more about it

VM is like having Windows XP inside Mint, right? What do you think of tails? Should I use it?

I feel like I am standing at the edge of a sheer glacial drop, and at the ground below is the answer, but also exposure to the deep web.

I'm a pussy who doesn't like the deep web.

I believe they're talking about these:
file.wikileaks.org/file/italy-child-sex-2008/

https: //youtu.be/q-fpmy_wJPw

Video is about compression, not encryption.

It's like hearing a junkie's ramblings.

Yeah I'm not sure those are talking about playing ping-pong while shitfaced.

What would that mean? ALl we have to do is decompress? There is no security?

I'm sure there'd be a hash.

There is also a hotdog in goodandplenty.de. It's obscured by the white text but still visible. Most likely some coded image for taking pictures of actual CP with The girl and the photo equipment.

SSTV signal maybe?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slow-scan_television

so i checked the adress on google street view. it says the picture is from 2008. looks closed to me.
sketch as fuck.

This is the tutorial then? Thank you user, I will have a look and see what unwinds when I get my hands on the audio files. If they're similar to a spectrograph, then this should be easy.

Where are the dodgy audio files? Someone make a MEGA/Mediafire/Etc for them.
We're all in this together, no way out. What happens happens, we see what we see.

see
Valve once did a promotion with a similiar MP3 hidden in Portal's Ratman room

This place seems to have a legit store front. As to, people actually go there and play ping pong. Theres ~ 250 combined reviews across rating sites. That is not hard to get in berlin btw.
Still. The whole choice of words give a really creepy vibe. Its nit that fancy "neo german slang".
Im busy for the next 6 hrs and cant dig. If someone can link a tut to decrypt and one to establish a safe untraceable connection i'd take one for the team. If shit gets too crazy i got a semi safe way to report it to one of the german "cyber" departements.

If shit goes real crazy i could make a trip there on the weekend

Can't remember where they were posted. The link to them is in the archived Podesta threads somewhere.

goodandplenty.de/index.html

The fuck.

There are women on the reflection, for some damn reason "Pong" is censored with "L.M", no idea if that means anything in another language.

I was planning to fall asleep to watch god emperor win, but I'll see if I can hold out for them. My stomach is wrenching at the macabre images that will reveal to me.

Thank you user. I'll help too, I don't feel to good digging through unknown archives, but if we can get something out of this. Then I'll be fine with it. This is nothing to what our forefathers went through, so I'll have to tough it out.

is this a slide thread or what? those websites are just some bands marketing shit. what audio files are you even talking about?

This is a completely different technique.

The technique they are talking about here is further described in this doc; pdfs.semanticscholar.org/f172/6055abe11066fbbe76f33e8814e046df24d8.pdf

This would be a good use case for tails. Still, even with tails, download the file from somewhere other than your home network.

Don't post here with the tails OS. Only use it for the dirty shit and nothing else and then get rid of it (I would literally pulverize, burn, bury, etc the drive) if we all turn out to be right.

Honestly, to me that looks like the 'tube of an audio engineer with an interest in audio file compression. It's a difficult thing to get right.

Havfng said that, large MP3 files is a pretty good way to hide files or data.

Simplest would just be to glue a container file like a zip, or even a raw file to the end of the file, or in the middle. Cuckchan used to post CP hidden in .rar in pictures of sinks

A bit more advanced would be steganography, which is where you encrypt the data into unimportant bits of a datafile. To detect it you can do some statistical analysis on the files.

There are lots of programs to do this, just search for 'detect steganography'

Any user who managed to snag some of those large files from the open webserver that was around a few days ago, linked in a podesta leak, should probably run those through steg detection

F-files . . .
Encrypted in . . . a-audio?

sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https://file.wikileaks.org/file/italy-child-sex-2008/

Hurm…

Here's one of the YT videos. Can't embed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc6ftGaRYDU&list=PL850FA5CA20F83916&index=2

The vid description: Reptile-based adaptive binary arithmetic funk (RABAK) adopted by the latest video coding standard SP8/233.4c main profile, can achieve good salad-eating performance both in encoding and decoding H.264 syntax element. However, the freshness engine of RABAK is bitwise in SP8/233.5a, which leads to the limited throughput of RABAK encoder. Also the traditional reptilian scheme for renormalization in binary arithmetic funk can result in degradation of freshness in final output.

Salad eating?

Fucked up the copy and paste . .

file.wikileaks.org/file/italy-child-sex-2008/

> goodandplenty.de/index_media/sounds/ischhabzeitfuernixundso.mp3

> google.com/search?q=site:goodandplenty.de&tbm=isch

this is music band website, my heeb senses aren't going off.

he has a ping to his website, it's old and ment to look edgy as a joke. his pic folder is interesting but the vid is too low -res. it even looks like an old version of mac osx.

Crunchiness?

There was a different one in my memory. It had a list of files with bizarre names such as "Cat Fart", "Rhinoceros Anus", "Roach Cunt", and whatever the fuck. Are these related?

Oh kraut… unfortunately, you will learn. Unless you guys get around to removing kebab.

YES this is what we need to fucking find

I used to SAVE those thinking it was some sort of fucking inside joke, contribute to the "MODS ARE ASLEEP. POST SINKS" posts then became confused when I got banned. You've got to be fucking kidding me.

The .MP3 file could be embedded with yet another smaller file to redirect somewhere else. I'd scan, extract, then delete it if I were you. We don't know yet, it IS fishy though. It links to the OP, hot dog and all.

.wav
Holy shit, this is a red flag. It's lossless, that means if this is real, the image would have unnoticeable to ZERO data loss. Fucking Christ. I have to keep it together, I haven't even analyzed anything and I'm already losing it.

I don't have VPN
As said, Tails would be good, and if I actually find INCRIMINATING evidence. I'll show it then trash my HDD. Speaking of that, I need to swap my SSD with one, I have it laying somewhere in this room. I'll look for it

I believe they're different. I remember that list of audio files as well with animals and shit - literally.

I remember downloading a 256mb song called buzzard pussy from that, but I deleted it.

web.archive.org/web/20161020163622/http://elkinsspace.com/catshit/

Still online here

the mp3 is only audio. can someone give me background this, i noticed comet pizza on the twitter trends, related to podesta emails. but how are the sites in the reddit / dr pong picture related?

How long was the song itself? Was it just garbled sound or was it 128kbps, this will help determine what space is for actual music, and what is being possibly hidden. I hope you remember.

I left Tony's office a voicemail. Do you think he'll get it or some secretary?

vocaroo.com/i/s1t9BeT8MRpf

web.archive.org/web/20161020163622/http://elkinsspace.com/catshit/Buzzard Pussy.zip

Have a look. Shits getting a bit too spooky for me.

these two girls are actively recruiting and flying them around.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadia_Marcinko
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jan/07/jeffrey-epstein-former-accomplices-property-prince-andrew
they live next to the 'school' where they train the girls and the pilot is flying them around. you get those flight logs and doxx the buildings where they live and it's case closed.

Dr. Pedo is open from 20.00-5.00
(Burger 8pm-5am)
Usually people stay for 25 to 90mins.

This doesnt make sense for a club.(duration of stay) Nor for a place where you play pong. (Opening hours)

the zip and tgz (tar gzip) have files from apple logic music studio app and lots of AIF sample files.
> apple.com/logic-pro/
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audio_Interchange_File_Format

this is all music production data, you goyim are looking in the wrong places. , again how does the reddit b8 picture mean anything in relation to commit pizza emails?

The Buzzard Pussy file is a zip.

Didn't bother downloading it, but I listened to the other files. They all sound like run-of-the-mil music mp3s. But the file sizes seem too large for what's there tbqh.

Similarly named mp3s are basically the same song - but they may have slight modifications to their processing which enables different encrypted messages. I could probably encrypt a message in a Nickelback song.

I forget the context of elkinsspace, though. And, also, what the context of these files were - who sent them and what text accompanied them.

search.wikileaks.org/?query=elkinsspace&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True#results

testing the PIZZA pages

it's never to late to hang yourself

user. I'm getting ready to NOPE the fuck out. I'll install the programs I need. download this and see what I can find. I feel so unsettled.

If someone beats me, then I'll be more than OK with it. Doing it anyways.

This is it.
My heart is pounding.

What's the bit rate? I'll check the file tag data and see what I can find, I'm an audio so I'll check if the file is off.

Comet = ping pong
dr pong = ping pong

Owners are related, can't find the link at this moment.

Owner dr pong is american Oliver Miller; exhibits.haverford.edu/thewallinourheads/artists/oliver-miller-american-born-1972/

Using both same references that are very suspicious at the moment.

The Dr. pong site links at multiple locations to goodandplenty.de/

Archive section on their website show that they performed at multiple location but mainly dr. pong.

Again same concept as comet, separate entertainment company.

Webcam section shows; Good and Plenty Corporation, Miami

I have not been able to find any other references on the web to this.

I have a as well. All I remember was a Podesta connection. I'm ashamed to say, but I'm totally disorganized and without a burner machine right now.

320kbs for a thirteen meg Cat Fart Guitar. 5:39

They found login details to a catch all email which is from a stratfor employee, his email address was a personal domain which contained the open dir found on the archive.

this was one of the fastest responses I've seen or I was late because mail and website were already secured at that point.

There was some noob that send an email from that server, which most likely drew attention to it.

Really hope there is some backup from the emails made.

thread playlist: ghostbin.com/paste/jhs3y

enjoy the lyrics?

who.is/whois/drpong.net
confirmed.

as for the ping pong, the haveford page explains it. i really wish i could help ur tinfoil adventure but most of the picture is missing here.

I don't have it installed but if you guys want to check out the .wavs, .mp3s or whatever in a spectogram, use Adobe Audition, just open the file and you'll be able to find the tool, very easy

Amateurs.

I'm a little less worried now, since that is comparable to the ratio of my own files. I'll do a little spelunking to see what I have found. I won't post during that time until I find something. I'm off to install tails now, I'm going to look at the tutorials here, sharpen up my math skills from that PDF too. I will be back in a few hours. See you then.

I'll be looking at this now as well, the images of torture are giving me some uncanny valley vibes. Fuck.

Yeah, it's stenography of some kind, i'd be seriously doubtful if the images were hidden in waveform, but it's worth a shot. Back in the day on 4chan there used to be "Sink" threads, where people would post really nice sinks in houses, if you opened up the jpg with an archive viewer there would be CP inside.

Not sure if he is using encryption here, I didn't have a box that I felt secure downloading that shit on so I've not given a crack at it. Honestly I think whatever ARG any game company is putting out will be harder to solve than these audio files. These people have absolutely garbage opsec and know next to nothing about computers, thus the solutions for them need to be simple. If you think down that line I'd be willing to bet a solution would come faster. There is something up with those files though.

I agree, there are far more solid links at this moment in regards to other suspects which need to be looked into.

Shocked that the malaria no more guy gets overlooked, his instagram and connections make him look very dodgy….

That is surely not used, if you want to create an image like that you have to make sounds that map out like that, which isn't that pleasant on the ear ;)

Forgot to mention, I'll back this all up in a MEGA zip, in case this gets nuked for some otherworldly reason.

it's nothing. this whole thread is trash. good&plenty and elkin are musical groups. the lyrics of elkin are spooky i'll give you that.

> goodandplenty.de/impressum.html
> goodandplenty.de/antishop/antishop.html

it's a edgy hipster band in german, perhaps they have performed at Dr. Pong spaces in Berlin? I don't see the meaning though, again i think the fringe and FUD have taken us far off the scent and the sause.

You have GUI tools for that ;)

The demo and most pictures wouldn't use any encryption and only rely on the fact that it is not visible not even in hex.

Which brings us to possible issues if this is an actual network, they look to be using a GUI tool which could be prozip and supports multiple algo's build in. If it is a group that has existed for so long I would expect they hired at least 1 person to modify the algorithm to make it unique for their group, at this moment you have actually encrypted it as you will need the algo to decrypt it.

So, a Kraut version of Heavy Breathing…

Oh yeah, I know, I didn't listen to the audios yet so I was just giving an idea of what to do

Someone on reddit started building a mind map of how all these pedos are interconnected. Re-posting it here and here is the link to the original poster as well.

I wish you all good hunting. Lets see these bastards locked up.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bqcg2/draft_visual_mindmap_of_clintonepstein_and/

This is pretty much what I was thinking. Definately possible they're using some proprietary software they had contracted for to do this.

Even then I don't think this problem is unsolveable and figure out what the "Industry standards" are for doing this. I'd doubt whatever was used to make these files the way they are was 100% homebrewed. The GUI, yes, but backend, probably not.

Is there some good software to make those with, better than say Visio?

I've wanted to make something like that, but with many different types of defined connections involving other topics for awhile. Bonus if it's something I can serve dynamically with a web server

Have a look through here, you might find something you like better.

alternativeto.net/software/microsoft-visio/

yeah listening to elkins tracks on the playlist, the lyrics are english and talk about sex a lot, but what degenerate band doesn't? it does sound like something pedos might fug to in a ping pong club, ofc you can tell that by the file names.

Brah this is the only one for me that (literally) hits close to home. So i'll follow this. However a link to those othets wouöd be nice.

To all the sound diggers. Godspeed

I think our problem is not knowing which tool and which decryption was used. Does anyone know of any that HAVE been used in the past?

Any emails talking about music?

So far we got
1 pedos use soundfiles as carriers for cp
2 they encrypt them and send (via darknet?)
3?
What we lack is decryption. this could be found in the mails. Remember the "customers" are not geeks but not inept either. They conduct business via tor. so finding mails will be hard but we can hope for some idiot to have used his non-tor mail.

Since i guess noone here is in touch with those people and would leak us the decryptions we can either hope for such a mail or try brute force.

codeproject.com/Articles/6960/Steganography-VIII-Hiding-Data-in-Wave-Audio-Files

Common Audio Stenography Software
QuickStego
AudioStegano
BitCrypt
MP3Stego
Steghide
AudioStego

Has anyone posted a thread to Holla Forums yet about this?

It's been two years since I visited this idea and frankly I have to think about it again just to get back to the ideas I was thinking about then. My intent was to map connections between news stories, different types of connections, and it would be great if I could serve it as an interactive webpage. I'll look at it again although the relevance now will depend upon whether or not things actually change regarding questionable news stories after Trump gets elected.

The embedded data thing reminds me of those automated youtubes with the rectangles all over, which reminds of the courthouse in SLC which reminds of the daycare. All had the same look of "random" rectangles

Has anyone tried just changing the file extension from .wav to .jpg or something yet?
Don't forget… these are the same people whose idea of opsec is "I cannot recall"

please upload original.

I want to add to it.

you could do it through google docs as a drawing and allow for people to work on it as a group but I don't know if I would trust google. They are a major Hillary supporter.

I'd be looking for something I could host myself on my own servers and probably also more robust than a google docs drawing when it comes to features for sorting by connection type etc

I don't have the file, just the image.

Here is a link to the file authors reddit page.

reddit.com/user/iwaagh

You could message them and ask for it.

Thanks.

It's here reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b17hj/testing_the_pizza_pages_wtf_have_i_found/?st=iv991ais&sh=6ff3224e

copypasted:
Ok, so I don't know if I've found something or nothing at all.

I searched wikileaks for "pizza", and found this email: wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1326067_testing-the-pizza-pages-your-list-.html

This appears to be in direct relation to the "hot dog friday" email wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

Here's where it get's strange.

At the bottom of the first email, there are email details:

URL: webmail.elkinsspace.com username: catch-all password: pass1010

Even more bizzare. Check out : elkinsspace.com/ - FUCKING OPEN DIRECTORY

But wait, theres more! WTF IS UP WITH THESE FILE NAMES?? elkinsspace.com/catshit/

Tons of zips and files in here. Im afraid to download any.

Again, could be total bullshit, but I'm finding the whole thing pretty strange to say the least….Anyone else want to poke around?

Edit: Looks like "Elkins" is Steve Elkins. Web Developer for stratfor wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/35/3513287_re-welcome-steve-elkins-.html

Edit2: Someone told me that password changed.

you might look at this, just something i dug up on github quickly

source:
github.com/alexgheorghiu/diagramo

site:
diagramo.com/

demo:
diagramo.com/editor/editor.php

nvm already posted

Thank you!

The same people are behind Salt Lake daycare.

There's no fucking doubt about it.

investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-from-the-user-who-brought-you-the-laura-silsby-connection-i-have-uncovered-a-pedophile-with-links-to-hillary-clinton-barack-obama-david-brock-george-soros-marina-abramovic-and-the-podes/

youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

listening to elkin, it does sound like pedo-rock, not normie love songs.

KEK CONFIRMS

There's a list of links of 'friends' on the comet pizza site. There's the very weird, very dark 'heavybreathing' site, which has been talked about. Then there's the Sasha lord site, interesting bit:

IOW, she's dealing with girls that have no parents around. Then there's this ping pong place in Berlin, drpong.net. Also linked from comet ping pong friend page. It seems legit, run by an American. I am very unsure whether it is connected, but there are a couple of oddities:

>Now, have a look at Manifest. What is on the right side? A goat! A goat has been referred to elsewhere (reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5bem0m/2_pizza_shops_connected_to_pedophilia_uncovered/d9ny8bo/ ).

Significance unclear. On page 'Linken' a hot dog. Hot dogs have been mentioned before somewhere AFAIR. Don't know the significance either.

Further, have a look at the bottom of the menu:

'kind' means child in German. Andro probably means 'male'. But it is also a brand of table tennis equipment, so again could be 100% harmless!

Then, go to 'Manifest'. This surely sounds odd?

Yes, this could indeed all be just ping pong and artsy Hipster folks.

A little oddity: The backgrounds on all the different pages are unclean and have various artifacts? But for some further, bigger oddity that actually made me do this post, let's now have a further look on their friends page (Linken).

We get to, among others: goodandplenty.de/ and from there on to goodandplenty.de/booking.html

Note the 'captcha' text at the bottom. It says 'big cheese'. It seems to always say 'big cheese'. Coincidence? bucksfishingandcamping.com (same owner as comet ping pong) says on the bottom: "(C) 2009, Big Cheese, LLC".

Furthermore, look here: goodandplenty.de/schweinpeg_info.html An 'image compression tool'?! Steganography?? Furthermore, there is a hotdog and a cheeseburger on goodandplenty.

On youtube, they have a couple of (very old) videos. One of them says 'you can get new pictures through schweinpeg compression'?

youtube.com/watch?v=q-fpmy_wJPw

Further, I just found what Wikipedia thinks a ping pong show is: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ping_pong_show

Some further random findings of unknown significance:

The comet guy apparently knows this Marina woman from #spiritcooking as well: archive.fo/Y63LF

theveritaslawfirm.com - This one has the same address as besta pizza, look at logo. A spiral, blue color!

Now, regarding satanism. Take this guide:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/00/72/a2/0072a2cd93a47bf7ad6158b92990e147.gif

And now have a look here:

dcbeer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Comet-Ping-Pong.jpg

Maybe related: wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24226

Noteworthy: Bill Clinton visits 'Politics and Prose', on the cometpingpong twitter: twitter.com/cometpingpong/status/142691590761218049

Also noteworthy maybe? This site: brightestyoungthings.com/

linked from the comet ping pong pizza friends page, has a comet falling onto a dinosaur (upper right corner). If you click on it, you arrive here: brightestyoungthings.com/wp-content/themes/bytv6/assets/images/header/whatAreYouDoingHere.jpg

If there is any FBI bro lurking.
=please=
Help us with anything you got. Just upload a txt with anything you can reveal (without getting yourself) suicided to WL.

We need all the help we can get.
This is not about hillary. Its about justice.

Jebus Fuck!

How far Holla Forums has fallen.

One day soon this will actually be an argument used. Can you prove those numbers are NOT CP, user?

can anyone who already knows too much about sinks check out those pictures on the sites show in this video because that shit screams steganography

Really, user?

This shit is international.

Also, that rabbit? Fits the Hudson Bay. My guess is that pedo island is on the island that fits the eye.

No one has argued for that. Look at the context of the topic. It could be anything, but within context my supposition was CP.

We're fucking eye deep in a wide-spread pedophile investigation. The context supports suspicion of CP behind encrypted barriers.

For a "german" bar its very uncommon to not know how to do ö ä ü etc on their web appearance.

If you google it nothing else but dr pedo comes up. Its supposedly "something" that "kicks in hard with the description beeing fitting" but not saying its a drink or anything.

People have been creating weird hipster"art" in the form of webpages and executables with that same style for many years. There's a name for this genre of weird art shit, but I can't remember it. They often name their works something that looks like an old dos executable, e.g. RUBLE~.EXE. I wouldn't be so certain it's the same person.

We need to look at the source code for those pages.

People have patterns when writing code, and that could lead us to this shit.

Where does the rabbit image come from?

Yes, the summary of the OP is this could be a CP ring. Clearly it has evolved since then with the main argument being encryption. Because of course encryption = CP, right?

Anyway I'm not dismissing the idea outright either.

That Daycare mystery from a year or two back. Some seriously shady shit.

use tor browser, [spoiler]it's slow and not perfect but it's another layer of security that has to be cracked[/spoiler]

>this could be a CP ring
Nigger have you been here for the past five or so threads on this shit? It's most definitely a CP ring.

Salt Lake Daycare. Incredibly shady shit.

Snape, Innetalling, Tukarak, Flaherty, Moore, Kugong, Wiegand, Bakers Dozen, Sleeper, Laddie, Split, Driftwood, and Renouf Island.
One Airport near the only town on that Island chain which is Sanikiluaq.

Anyone feel like searching wikileaks for references?

You know, if you have another idea, go at it. The CP angle shouldn't be unexplored and any other angle you think is relevant enough for you to be a useless pedant is fine for you to explore.

If you have an argument for that something else, make it. Else, fuck off. Thx

It was drawn on a chain link fence outside of an alleged Day Care building.

In which case, make sure to used a VPN before you access it. The exit nodes are most probably controlled by NSA. In which case, the more junk data you're sending out, the better.

It might be best to use an overseas VPN as well, but I'm not sure if that makes a difference myself.

> who.is/whois/dump.fm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryder_Ripps

the goy makes weird webs for fun. he's pro-bernie. this is nothing. the rabbit could have been reposted to his dump site. this is nothing.

No, but again encryption does not. I repeat: does. Not equal Child Pornography.

oh god i want to rub my dick on her eye lids

WE HAVE FOUND ANOTHER LOCATION OF THE RABBIT.
4811 Speedway Marina del Rey California

Here's a link to other thread to not derail this one
The case of the day care isn't finished yet.

m8, they were making the "we must ban all encryption because we don't know what the content that's encrypted is, thus everything encrypted is CP" arguement

Also, the threads about this on halfchan are completely unusable. People with (1) keep trying to divert the thread back into shit that's been ruled irrelevant/too cryptic, there's bots shilling for Shillary and then there's the sliding.

Sorry for not having anything to contribute to the thread, but you're so deep that I'm afraid of committing sudoku by shooting myself three times in the back of my head if I touch the shit you've uncovered.

This fucking movie gets better every time.
What did they know?

There is a part cut out of that image. Does anyone know what's missing?

It's in between "Stop Gossip" and "Phone Calls."

umm, user, you do realize that the white rabbit comes from alice in wonderland originally right? not the matrix?

yeah and c.s. lewis is a bedo. we've come full circle. back to ping pong pizza ok m8s? audio files and encryption is FUD, all the data posted so fair is vanilla audio production files.

What the fuck are you even saying? Are you suffering from a stroke?

Couldn't you still get charged with the possession of cp?

Epstein's pedo island is Little Saint James island

https:[email protected]/* */,-64.8249033,812m/data=!3m1!1e3

Ok can y'all stop sliding? We'd like to focus on DrPong. From there on we can keep working. It's derailing into one of those threads that achieve nothing.

yeah it's just some guy's netart project
he probably pulled that rabbit image just for the sake of filling a webpage, pure coincidence
you can reverse search almost any clip-art style image and get linked to a internet-vomit collage like this
i can confidently say it's probably fucking nothing

please merge

It was Lewis Carroll that wrote them. Even though Carroll himself was based as far as I can tell, the symbolism of following the white rabbit into wonderland is used with sexual ritual programming in this kike shit. The whole purpose is leading the child into a trance while their personality is slowly fractured through consistent abuse/reward patterns.

There's a preschool in the same building. I tried to find a white rabbit in street view, but no success so far.

As a bonus, note the carrot as well. Maybe that's a part of the code?

kubrick knew. oddly the word 'pingpong' is only used in Nobokov's novel once, while listing objects used to play with.

for more history on the novel watch these vids: youtube.com/watch?v=spTUa41pzoY (links in description)

they speculate like you goys are doing but have plenty of facts.

watch the riddle videos, they cover the lewis connections. nobokov is actually more of a whistle blower in a weird way.

To clarify, it also shows up in

Yeah, Podesta/Elkin files are proving to be peripheral, if somewhat relevant. The Stegnograph angle gives relevance to the white rabbit, but it's not helping with Pong until we can confirm there are audio files from their band that have compressed data. Unfortunately, I'm having quite a bit of difficulty researching since I don't speak fucking German!

ever consided the rabbit might just be someone's sticker tag on the old sign, unrelated to the building? it's large and in the center but it's on top of the rust and not super weathered.

It's picked up some of the rust, so it must have been there for at least a while.

You know what they say: you don't buy pizza, you only rent it.
Because slavery is illegal.

The place was fucking weird, read on the dig before you speculate more on that.

google.com/search?q=roman ping pong

> romanpingpong.com/
> who.is/whois/romanpingpong.com

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadia_Litz#Early_Life

remember 'pingpong' is only used once in the book, in relation to Lo becoming an actress in a stage play, look it up if you want. i'm starting to get chills. wew lads.

Rams, hotdogs, children and masks… what kind of imagery does this make you think guys?

Read the official reports from the Salt Lake daycare investigation.

There are reports of a guy wearing a Zorro mask.

Part 2 of 2.

Tell me what you need translated and ill do it fam. Like I said i cant dig atm but will do all thats possible for me atm to get this cracked.

Appreciated. But I need sleep right now. Gotta vote in seven hours. Will return later in the day.

yep that's the place. kubrick setup a whole scene around the ping-pong table as the intro to whole film, surely it has some meaning.

i've lurked dump.fm off and on for years. it is a hipster webart chat. however i will say i have seen some cultist types in there, but they mostly just worship PsychicTV and are low grade hipster wiccan types. i havent been there for years so no clue what it's turned into in that time.

were really grasping at straws here

How is drpong linked to elkinspace ??

Not definetly.
Thats why i want ppl to stop sliding and keep digging everything we can about that place. But faggots never listen and idiots just come up with stuff that holds 0 ground.

see:

it's not tried to the pedosta emails except that ping pong is pedo jargon. it's odd that an actress who dropped out of college to try to get a role in a heeb film remake would call her company 'roman ping pong' pictures' lines from kubricks film opening, a scene not based in the book at all.

for more on ping pong connections read:

if anything this confirms the term has heeb connections, because kubrick and litz.

drpong -> made by botto design -> rename splitt "s.t.a.t.e" and "troppo design" -> troppo design owner "Andreas Trogisch"

his picture page: andreastrogisch.de/
He actually does have a number of childen pictures. nothing wild. too much to say it's nothing.

plus:
the coder, umoderne.dk/ will redirect to pipto.com but doesn't show much. however search engine gives a few subdomains.
lambrusco.pipto.com/
gaderne.pipto.com/
simulacra.pipto.com/

Nothing Pizza related. However without doubt the people are:
1. communists
2. pro isreal

Christ, some of you people are fucking geniuses. You know who you are.

So far, 8ch is > /r/the_donald > /r/wikileaks > 4chan for this shit.

idyllopuspress.com/idyllopus/film/lolita_1.htm

search page for 'ping pong' or 'game'

imo the scene was signalling to the underground.

sorry no vpn and too paranoid to check the url but simulacra refers to baudrillard's philosophies of simulations of simulations attempting to simulate reality. point being, take a second look. something there will have multiple layers.

well, to deep4me. it doesn't have much. few pages, not utf-8 encoded text and background picures.

could just be hipsters too

pedos never get busted for having 1 cp file, they get busted for having hundreds. If you are decryption it with the intention of giving it to law enforcement you have good reason for temporary possession. Think about handing in a found murder weapon, that does not make you the murderer, it might look bad at first but when does a murderer hand in his own murder weapon? never.
Use good opsec if you can, not having to answer questions is always easier than wasting your time.

Spiegel Leser wissen mehr. :^)

hurr durr gtfo racemixer hurr durr

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Mason#Personal_life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Mason#Early_life_and_personal_life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portland_Mason

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Mason#Public_relations_and_film

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Duke_Mason#Personal_life

yeah that whole fam is deviants. pic related, it was james mason who suggested the ping pong table to kubrick.

Again…how is this going to help Trump get elected? That's all I care about at this point.

How can you better help someone get elected.. on election day? lol

isn't that when everything you fought for comes to fruition?

though i respect the pushing harder than ever

Lewis Carroll was a pedo tho. He used to photograph naked lolis and Alice was one of his loli girlfriends. It's pretty much an obscure knowledge.

this whole operation reeks of the bella and the bulldogs faggotry…. just a whole lot of digging and research for nothing.

Can you give more info about this?

Trump is great, but we're not going to stop digging whether he gets elected or not. We'd investigate this under normal circumstances be there an election or not.

I can't remember his name atm but there was a French artist from 100/200 years ago who almost exclusively drew naked kids. The theory is that he was using his paintings as fap material.

It's from
>>>/x/27461
>>>/x/27462
>>>/x/27463
>>>/x/27464

There are some documents from the police investigation (hint: the social services are apparently involved), the picture of the guy who owns the place (Jose Solano), and the web pages that belonged to the daycare.

Oh yeah, the girls who went in? Never came out.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrbLt75to24_ZtJe8tjabf272GPXgVDP4

this covers much about lewis carroll as well as the book.

You could be right, IMO.

I think we could have been baited into following the 'rabbit' shit. Turning Holla Forums into /x/. Just look back at the origin of the whole thing and it's some random poster with the Hudson bay looking like a rabbit.

Why is the Hudson bay relevant?
Then, some guy posts the address in response to that rabbit post.

It was a random ass address AFAIK, out of nowhere. It could just be a regular user, or it could be an FBI posting to help, or it could be a trick/leading us in wrong direction.

Not sure.

But this is to do with the RABBIT. The rest, I don't know. I haven't had time to read the OP. If you're talking about the OP, I think those might be solid leads - coming from wikileaks and other connections like comet pizza.

Yes, that's bullshit. Disregard all the /x/ faggots there.

All we have is DNC-Pizza-Pong connection, and it's a solid one. We should be researching that.

Faggots with /x/-tier shit should be permabanned.

checked.

Disregard rabbit-posts and devolving into x-tier shit.

concentrate on solid leads

They're right. Everything IS hidden in plain sight.

Who filmed Lolita? Kubrick.

Imagine if you could signal to fellow Holla Forumsacks in subtle ways IRL that only they would know - because your symbolism is kept secret and disconnected.

It's like a secret club to them. They depend on keeping their signals/symbols secret in order to operate in the world cohesively.

Memes 101.

FUCK OFF REDDIT. YOU ARE NOT IN GOOD FUCKING COMPANY. LEAVE

read this fuckers

note the star and moon on the left is the same as the one on comet

Came here to post this.

Literally every fucking page we find related to these people has goats, hot dogs, and cheese.

Who says i'm reddit? info is currently being buried in the fuckstorm, you spread it from where you can. eat a dick m8

they state that they are "Big cheese LLC"

restaurantmagazine.com/pie-five-pizza-makes-bold-move-into-midwest/

a subsidiary of Pizza Inn Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:PZZI), announced today that it has awarded franchise rights to two veteran restaurant groups that will introduce the rapidly growing brand to three new states. Big Cheese, LLC, owned by Jim Stevens, is contracted to open seven restaurants in Wichita, KS, and Tulsa, OK. Simmonds Restaurant Management will open six Pie Five locations in Omaha and Lincoln, NE.
If thats true, they are now apart of a bigger group. Jim Stevens linkedin.com/in/kona07 linkedin.com/in/kona07

There are by now literally hundreds of pages, pics, info, etc. Reddit threads and archive.org are being deleted. But people keep posting fragmented info, like just the Pizza pic, as if thats all we have.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT WE COMPILE ALL THE DATA WE HAVE SO FAR, IN ONE PLACE, SO NOTHING IS LOST!!!

NOT ON REDDIT, NOT ON CHANS, NOT ON PASTEBIN, NOT ON ARCHIVE.ORG

IN A ZIP FILE THAT IS FREELY PASSED AROUND EVERYWHERE AND DUPLICATED x5000

AUTISTS PLEASE TRY TO SAVE STUFF! Don't rely on some website to save your research for you!

This is a fucking Satanic Muzzie fucking pedo ring… FUCKING FIND IT.. THIS NEEDS TO BE FUCKING OBLITERATED

Charity work at a children's hospital? So is this going to turn into Gary Glitter and Operation Yewtree 2.0

This. It's important, let's do it.

Meant for

This is a smoking gun. We gotta spread this shit as far as we can, as fast as we can.

save thread on hard drive, by saving page.

save archives by saving pages..

rightclick->saveas

Could you do that ? Not everything but all you can get .. sort it and upload it … sort of like the Do/k/ument … would help tremendously

What the fuck is happening? Can someone clue me in?

read nigger
Follow the white rabbit

Clintons are involved with a satanic pedo ring masquerading as an international pizza corp.

As far as islands go, it's not very big. With no airplane landing strip directly on island, it's ferry accessible only. In BVI's, other islands are larger and thus worth more. On the whole an unremarkable place, except for it's young guests.

No shit you fucking autist, but when you're investigating a child trafficking ring and they're sending large encrypted files to each other with strange names, it's probably fucking CP. Your kneejerk reaction does not fit here.

We need to look at the previous Podesta leaked images using this shit. Especially the ones in suspicious emails. There has to be something in those.

OY VEY

It is clear you didn't read any pages of the document you posted. That is pertaining to the investigation of two British children that had been sexually abused or groomed. It's very obvious - the 4.jpg you posted refers to a "DS Fernandez" and a "DC Martin", meaning detective sergeant and detective constable, positions that do not exist in police departments in the United States.

Your inability to make a proper post, your link to Reddit, and your incredibly faggoty mannerisms

Will Killary ever have to pay for this?

Could be "Leck mich am Arsch", roughly translated into English as "kiss my ass".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swabian_salute
An insult coined by the medieval knight Goetz von Berlichingen, it was also used as the name of two canons my Mozart and the unofficial nickname of the 17th SS Panzergrenadier Division.

Make sure you scrub your HDD after that then too.

FBI user has been at it again and we missed it.

Official FBI twitter released 'Help us find these Missing Persons

twitter.com/FBI/status/795362410097831936 (embed)

Pics of a bunch of kids.

Next tweet is

Help the FBI recover stolen Art in the national stolen art file:

twitter.com/FBI/status/795636546653147138 (embed)

Article related; "HOW ART CAN BE USED TO FUND HUMAN TRAFFICKING

investmentwatchblog.com/1031-exchange-how-art-can-be-used-to-pay-for-human-trafficking/

start watching for stolen art in these places or kids.

Podesta 35

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

Possibly related:
www .fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap (list of kidnapped persons the FBI wants hints on)
twitter. com/FBIDallas/status/793919893896712192 (FBI tweet on one missing 10yo girl)

Nope because it's not just her. It's not just the Clintons. This shit is B I G and nothing can be done about it other than waking what few people will listen because the majority don't care and just want to go on with their lives while Satanists run the world.

Enough that the Wachowski brothers were turned into trannies thanks to the jews in power thanks to their transgressions.

If this is true, every position of authority will be called into question. All churches, governments, police, military, taxation agencies, on and on.

these a just the first few I found, the links between ping-pong and pedophile rings has been an elephant in the room for a long time

http:/ /www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/5406772/Ping-pong-paedophile-jailed-for-12-months.html

https:/ /www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1181465/didgeridoodoo-paedophile-rolf-harris-makes-instrument-out-of-jails-toilet-roll-tubes-and-drives-prison-officers-around-the-bend/

http:/ /www.wnd.com/2010/10/217565/

https:/ /thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2013/04/27/prince-charles-arthur-c-clarke-and-the-paedophile-connection/

Perhaps not by our hand, but ritual cannibalism is a harsh mistress. The prions will get her. See

You can't really expect these people to be tech or crypto experts so they probably use something readily available. I've seen data hidden into audio files with programs like MP3Stego and Openpuff. Openpuff was used in some years Cicada round IIRC.

You need the passphrase to extract the hidden data.

what did he say about anarchy?

this makes me sick. French people probably forgot about this already.

Stop with this Heavy Breathing /x/ tier shit. It's just not a very good power electronic act, there are dozens of the better artists in this genere, for example Genocide Lolita (with an umistakable right-wing profile), Morder Machine from Italy, Sewer Goddess, STAB Electronics, Frailty of Angels, Deathpile and so on, and so on…

Nothing esoteric or sinister about a hipster with a Cubase SX and couple of vst plugins using shock imagery to promote his shit-tier music.

you know how the anime feminist woman was bitching about that ping pong show due to the "pedophilia"

now you know why

authority isn't a principle based in truth, and thus anarchy, AN - without ARCHY archon or ruler, a society without rulers or government is the only moral order of human civilization. it makes sense, because these satanist pedo fucks have infested the police and everything,,

GET OUT

look into nancy pelosi's goat hill pizza place…. goats offspring is a kid and the logo on the site the goat is black like baphomet… oh and theres this…. who wants to bet some kid locked up drew it

already did a little work on this

Holy shit

>Judge Bing put Tendler, one of the highest ranked table tennis players in Britain, on the Sexual Offenders Register for seven years.

(Link 3 seems to be unrelated to the game of ping pong.)

That's quite a connection, I wonder what it is about it?

It makes sense as a meme that would be popular with pedos.

Basically, he is an an-cap.

Sage for double post

Why kids when you have these two very fuckable deviant women?

Sure, but all that Egyptian, Babylonian, whatever stuff is just a bullshit excuse to fuck children. These are white niggers and various mongrels. Basic bitch perverts larping. 'Spirit dinners', are just a pretext to fuck a kid.

reddit replacement voat.co uses a goat for a mascot.

Keep thinking that.

I think it goes far beyond that. At least some of them are occultists that believe in the spiritual nature of the shit they do, there are rituals with history and supposed meaning that go beyond fetishism. Things like human sacrifice and cannibalism.

Check out this thread from a couple days ago, it goes over a lot of shit I didn't believe either, before all this dropped.
archive.is/vSRSB

Bump

someone posted a background check of comet and podesta yesterday

100s of pages

8ch.net/pol/res/8105049.html#q8114450

It came out of nowhere. But the rabbit and slcdc have been randomly dropped in other threads here and there this past week. Baiting. But the Hudson Bay rabbit map was posted in one of the first slcdc threads. It was a random theory that most discounted so maybe that user is floating it again. We were trying to find correspondences for the stylization of the rabbit.

The Satanic Marina stuff really affected spic voters opinions so they probably trying to get us to divert to something else for the day. They knew slcdc was compelling.

Another odd thing is that piece of land in Marina del rey is a long peninsula, not the kind of place you randomly wander past yet that's how toranon said he found it. He's probably a fed and knew the building was held by them.

Fuck you pedoshits, some day you'll all suffer for your crimes.

Here is a completely theoretical idea. THIS IS A SHORT STORY COMPLETE FICTION:

why not call up mr pidesto and say something like this: "we've got you, you sick fuck. we will expose you on nov 10th. enjoy life in prison you freak. goodbye."

proceed to swat mr pidesto on nov 10th.

if he kills himself, he was guilty. if not, i guess he wasnt.

this

matrix anyone?

That's retarded

Ah so this why there are so many french cartoons and comics with child nudity

guys, I opened the cat_fart_guitar_# in Audition
the files look really weird for a 320kbps bitrate, other clean files have waaay less visible artefacts all over the place
but the strangest thing is that all the cat_fart_guitar_1 to cat_fart_guitar_6 are all completely different, with different bits when compared in hex

but

they sound exactly the same, zero difference in audio output waveform
and
they all have the exact same size of 13,583,590 bytes
conclusion, this is padding of the audio file with other data

but I reached the end of my skillz here, I can't into the compression algorithms, the codecs, the maths n shit

I keep seeing this exact post on different pol threads, what the fuck?

I thought I saw a match at first, but now I'm not sure.
Tell me that they aren't the same person, I don't trust myself right now.

I'm a bit hysteric, yeah. I'm facing cognitive dissonance since this all seems too huge to have remained hidden this long.

WE NEED SOME AUTISM ON THIS

Wow that's some nice work user. You're definitely on to something. I know even less about codecs and compression than you but I look forward to seeing where this goes.

We're piecing together evidence of an international pedophile ring that goes to the highest levels of government, expect some shilling

when was the instagram post?

That's not the same rabbit.

I too noticed the resemblance but thought lisa was too ginger.

Still worth investigating. Good work sir.

Just want to mention I am proud of all of you and honored to be a part of this.

Has anyone tried going to that pizza place and going downstairs in the back corner? Is there even an official downstairs?

see

>>8123932

newest Doom game hid easter eggs in their soundtrack in this exact way…i dont know anything about audio stuff but someones gotta look into this

what easter eggs? Give some examples please.

It looks like normie tools of this nature include options to encrypt the data that's stored in the audio:
null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/hacks-mr-robot-hide-data-audio-files-0164136/

Ugh, sucks to think we might could be onto something but ultimately wouldn't be able to break the encryption.

Dude it's right there in the image, just open the thumbnail. Audio files don't usually spell out 666s and pentagrams.

Enlarge the pic he posted and look closer, you'll see '666' and stuff.

thx
spoopy

Niggers, I know you're new, but you should get desensitized to petty insults and criticism. Don't take it personally, and learn to be a better poster from it. Instead of crying about him being a meanie, just ignore him, actually post what he wanted, or explain why you can't.

I don't know. I pulled it off this compilation.

they'd be dismissed

Is this the continuation thread of pizza pedo? I wanted to post this there:

I once had a dream about some jewish woman that had an aquarium with a beautiful boy inside it(he was a normal boy except he was small, like a goldfish).

She got fucked by a middle eastern kid with a gigantic dong outside of the aquarium.

Never gotten so fucked up from a dream.

Eh, it's not the worst idea. It would be lulzy if nothing else.

Unfortunately I think this is a dead end because the data embedded in these mp3 files are likely encrypted…

The fact that other data is very likely embedded in these audio files says we're onto something here though. We should keep on digging in

So, not the same girl.

zomato.com/washington-dc/comet-ping-pong-washington/reviews

kek

PRAISE KEK FROM THE 1987 CARD RELEASE.

Someone needs to check these trips and get downstairs.

a lot of people complaining. Maybe because, this restaurant doesn't care much about pizza.

Remember:
Neo was born on 9/11 2001
His awakening begins when he is grown up and an internet NEET
It all starts when he follows the right rabbit and sees where the truth leads him
This is our white rabbit, children of 9/11 America
This path leads beyond anything we consider reality
Energy harvest and archons

So there is no doubt that this place is truly a front when there is alot of people complaining? One would think they would be closed due to lack of incoming guest, hmm.

Puting 666s and pentagrams in the waveform is not quite the same as storing images of horrifically abused children.

jesus christ cernovich lol hahaha he just put this up

Tip to the newfags, look at the URL bar after :45

costumers complaining about slow service a lot. There are a lot of bad reviews.

classic sign of a front

Find the review of comet where they say the chicken doesnt taste like chicken

(checked)

I would have thought fronts would be excellent rather than shit.
They need people in and out as fast as possible. They also must keep their place ridiculously clean to avoid proof and evidence being left.

However this place DID have Obama visit.
Maybe there's special rules.

It's better to be shitty because then the "undesired" customers come less.

these are all old reviews (2011). I'll keep searching on other review websites.

See if you can find any employee reviews.

If you can't that's certainly a red flag.
They had the fucking president show up. Of course someone would talk about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have a special room too or maybe even locking their front so that only certain "guest" can "enjoy" that place.
I wonder if Obama does know what is going on there, since lately he acts very goofy.

THEY HAVE A "DOWNSTAIRS"

But then there's less traffic going through, so it's more clear who's coming in and out.

Yes, yes I will. Because AIDS ridden looking faggot John Podesta and his fat cunt of a brother, have NOOOOOOTHING to with whatever shit they're PLAYING AT. They just want little boy booty. John Podesta isn't the reincarnation of some Egyptian pharaoh. He looks like the fucking teacher in South Park, mmmkay?

The fucking Jew bitch, whose their leader, is an eastern euro trash carney doing an Aleister Crowley act for $$$. Look at the dummies she has fooled and who're following her. She's the star to the stars. Also it's a cover for her sickness. Let's call it 'art' then we aren't sick fucks. NO, that's a sick fuck who needs a bullet in the head. I knew a guy, who owned Crowley's diary. Paid a lot for it. He let me read it over a weekend. This motherfucker was supposed to be the baddest man alive at one point right? The BEAST. Yeah, not so much. He logged how many times he's jacked off that day and what his jizz was like. It was all bulslhit and he died alone, penniless and insane in a state retirement home. Just a dirty kid fucker.

Yeah sure, but it's not THEIR history. Who the fuck is that faggot John Podesta killing? Scarifice to who? He probably went to Sunday school. As for cannibalism… he strikes me as more of a blood drinker haha while his brother eats his portion. It's not Hannibal.

These are basic degens dressing up their sickness to make it look like something else but it's not. It's like a junkie paying 10x for slighty better stuff and using a fancy pipe. Still a fucking junkie. Charlie Sheen with his cracking smoking room. Still just a fucking degenerate with HIV smoking crack even though he PLAYED certain people. This fucking guy isn't even a political mastermind. It's clear now that he has the position because he's compromised, because he's done some ugly shit.

So use the weirdo shit against them to find links. It's been paying off. They're sloppy because they really aren't that bright and are overconfident and have a need to put it in our faces and think they're getting away with something. But don't be afraid of these fuckers. We can beat them. There's no super powers on their side.

Nobody's really gonna be paying that much attention to who's going in and out of a pizza place. And anyway, the real "customers" probably come in the back.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g28970-d940774-Reviews-Comet_Ping_Pong-Washington_DC_District_of_Columbia.html

Most of the review are positive. It can be all the pedos skewing the rates.

This one is from this year.

was zum ficken, alter

WHAT THE SHIT?
THAT CAN'T BE OBAMA IN THE 2ND DOWN IMAGE TO THE RIGHT
WE ARE REACHING COINCIDENCE LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

art on the wall a creepy place podesta hung out at

owl of minerva
pinecones which are sumerian shit
phallic symbols in the background
kids face in the wine

They have the 'Kill Room', which kind of resembles a large walk in fridge/freezer.
However the people working for the place kept making snuff film jokes about the place.

pizza place owned by the same owner of the other restaurant near comet….

You type like you're not from around here, and your reasoning is spurious. What they look like is not important and says nothing about their motives.

These people aren't fly-by-night kiddy diddlers, they are connected and powerful. All evidence points to a large-scale trafficking organization with high-up politicos being implicated. They will protect their interests and secrecy with every resource available. Underestimate them at your own peril.

btw, yes, I changed the profile pic of the 4th image

"farm/sometimes fresh, vegetables"
Luazatto and "The Farm" and her "vegetables"
Marina Abromovic and her "onions"
Sometimes they're not fresh because they've been tainted…
Notice how the "onion" symbol comes up again
Wtf dos it mean?

Vegetable related stuff can be found in emails by or to [email protected]/* */ in wikileaks

He's the "Farmer" Leiter

check them out guys what the hell is the onion

Best thread in years.
I can't help much, but I'll add my spirit to the cause.

Typical secret society shit, where it turns out that they're as bad to the unitiated as good to their own.

Aye.
And that's why no one would want to admit that they believe us.

This "hiding in plain sight" type shit is only heard of in TV and films. No one imagines that it really happens. Especially on such a grand, abominable scale.

Remember Saville? No one believed it until he fucking died. But then he wasn't their problem.
TV personalities acted like he wasn't fondling girls on TV, never mind him fucking orphans.
My mother was saying it every time she saw his face on TV and I never believed her.

Let's all get drunk and play ping pong.

Oh really? Care to give a link then?

Probably using steghide. That's a very very good steganographic program.

uhhhh

Fucking reddit

Based on his viewcount you can see whats most important to people. i guess we should focus on this encryp method. …
Why didnt i check that earlier… fuck

Sociopaths will lie to the bitter end. They don't think like you and me. They won't ever hero because they feel no shame even when caught.

KQ8.F Super RAD
I THINK I FOUND A HINT TO DECODING AUDIO/VIDEO ENCRYPTION METHOD

Someone needs to hero and go personally extract the password from one of the lower level members.

Not only that, we need to know the method through which data is being embedded in this audio.

So sadly, I think this is probably a lost cause without more info. Probably best to pursue Comet Pizza on other fronts.

you got the video ling completely wronk
youtube.com/watch?v=aob78Y3Tb1Y
no embed cuz I don't trust jewtube

Onions: Cut into them and tears appear. Just going by analogue, but the idea would fit with the heavily sadistic and murderous themes of Comet Ping Pong and Marina Abramovic.

If you're not a dumb nigger install Virtual Box, install a Linux VM, configure it to only connect through TOR, do all your work there. If you stumble across something worrisome just vaporize the VM

dark web .onion sites?

aircconline.com/ijma/V3N3/3311ijma08.pdf

could be a helpful resource. it explains multiple methods of audio steganography. but guys i think this might very well be a custom algorithm by Schweintech. and from their videos it looks like it doesnt use a key at all, you just need to know how to extract the data.

youtube.com/watch?v=7f76gmjugPs

"JUST BE SURE TO FOLLOW THE KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS"

must be some kind of hint at doing this.

Holy shit if people could just reeeaaad.
I already explained like 10hrs ago IN THIS THREAD that we need to
A have some negro talk abou this in one of the leaked mails.
B have some insider tell us.
C try brute force and luck.

I am 90% sure we will find one of those persons the FBI is "searching for" hidden in those files. And as soon as we got any file cracked, we WILL FINNALY HAVE CONCRETE EVIDENCE. So far all we have is a lot of nothing, and codewords.

Without any evidence we dont have anything to pressure the higherups of the FBI to keep investigating.

I think its quite posdible they sent agents on to this who cant crack it. This way they wont find anything and will close it. Those guys might be the ones asking us for help.

Good work. I think we lost them. That was close.

Nigger this thread is less than 9 hours old, and you're a
try harder

Because i'm switching wifi's on campus.

anyone know what this is about? only thing i could find on the schweinpeg institute.

tactical /k/ search&destroy raid on island when?

Noice. I was afraid it'd be a dead end, but it's a lead.

Thanks legendary audio user!

I'm assuming that, if this is a compression issue, then whatever the solution involves, it requires every file in the set to create the end product. Like decompressing multiple 7z files at one time.

My first post

The post i talked about

Also Carroll was a nom de plume. Real name Dodgeson.

These people are certainly going to be undone by their hubris. They can bribe health inspectors and obtain the loyalty of key individuals, but no small part of their getting away with this shit depends on their secrets not seeing the light of day. That these people target children, and that parents are one of the more irrational demographics, they would suffer greatly if PTAs started getting a whiff of their actions.

Show those stuffy moms the Greenbaum lecture, and all of a sudden their crazy degenerate kid isn't their fault; it's the fault of the Satan worshipers who ran the day care. The child would also be attracted to the narrative as it would serve to distinguish themselves from their peers, and being raped by elites is the ultimate victim card. If we we can steer their energy towards D.C. and towards draining the swamp, we can upturn a lot of corruption.

Fair enough friend, I was mistaken and you're not a nigger. What's your solution though? What does brute force entail, just trying random decompression algorithms until it cracks? I wouldn't know where to start.

youtube.com/watch?v=bgzJoylUp8w

related?
It has hillary clinton in the "demo" wtf is this shit

You could try some relevant words like the names of the pizza places, the names of people involved, general pedo words. Would be kind of humorous if it's something like BigCheese or shite.

Pizza Planet (Toy Story)

9:15 look at the product type of that samsung galaxy tablet at product release, lel.

Look, I don't know nothing about this thing you're currently on. But the people involved in this kind of thing are often so rich that they can buy silence of everybody except fundamentalists. Unforttunetly that's not enough to get justice.

There's also the chance that a lot of this might be espionage related. The CP might be just another falsepositive layer exploited by the intelligence agencies, possibly with the intention to incriminate lonewolves trying to break their plots. Like, if you have a software which infuses messages with all kind of nasty things then the users themselves wouldn't need to be terrified by the wrapping – unwrapping would be automatic. Only the people breaking the code would have to suffer from viewing CP, and could be brought to justice on the basis of having CP.

Running a false businesses is a traditional way to ensure moneyflow to agents and such… But we don't know the dirty details. All we really know is that this appears shady.

All we can say for sure is that this is a two edged blade; you can't take down the secret societies if you don't want a 1984 kind of situation. And even if you would take your chances with the orwellian dystopia, you'd still have an elite whom could do this kind of thing.

You'd have to rethink society, and implent extremely revolutionary and risky ideas to stop this never ending cycle.

I have been physically ill and crying over the revelations of the past few days. It seems so hopeless, I feel so powerless.

There truly is nothing that could bring them down because no one will acknowledge it.

Even this place, one of the few for a relative "normie" left to find and sift for information, has become much quieter.

Yoooo…
So that email about a person wanting to have some of Podesta's "Walnut Pasta Sauce" caught my eyes.

I found these emails about this sauce and others.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52557
This one sounds innocent enough. There's mention of the regional origin of the recipe, makes sense.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43113
but this one is a little strange. they mention local growing of walnuts and Jim says that he will bring some. but it could be nothing.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48897
This one however is suspicious as all fuck. There's no dialog. It's marked confidencial, but remains because it was forwarded to his family.
This is all that is in the thread.
What is it? A decryption code? A password?
It comes from [email protected]/* */ who appears to work for a financial group that helps Holocaust victims claim insurance. pic related
generali.com/info/holocaust.html

What has that got to do with Puttanesca sauce?

This whole thread reads like a Black Mirror episode that ends with someone's career getting destroyed after being labeled a child molester because they left an online review for a pizza parlor once.

I remember them referring to people as onions at some point in this hunt. I don't remember where exactly but it must be a metaphor for how they think of human beings.

Probably something sick like "They have layers but really are same on the inside; When you cut them they make you cry"

No that was a sticker on the fence, it was a printed sticker.
Thats why you find the exact image online.
It looks familiar I think it was drawn by that dude who did the light in the attic and where the sidewalk ends books…
something like that anyway.

One thing is for sure, they use white rabbit symbolism a lot in relation to children.

That cid: piece might not be that relevant, but the picture attached to the email certainly fucking is.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/48897/13670

I dont' speek pasta, so I translated the headline of it to
So they've certainly been working with journalists.

Apparently Podesta's even been trying to get his daughter, Megan Rouse, in higher places.
onedublin.org/2016/10/26/dublin-school-board-trustee-megan-rouse-responds-to-wikileaks-allegations/

I tried attaching the image, but I get this

Failed to resize image! Details: http: Expected 8192 bytes; found 124 bytes `/tmp/phpJzeR6X' @ warning/png.c/MagickPNGWarningHandler/1656.
http: Read Exception `/tmp/phpJzeR6X' @ error/png.c/MagickPNGErrorHandler/1630.
http: corrupt image `/tmp/phpJzeR6X' @ error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3959.
http: no images defined `jpg:/tmp/convertI9Psb6' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3252.

This fuck is this?

but they will be paying attention when shit like this happens, and any cameras that might have been showing who was going in could be compromising.

or the ones that misbehave

"onions" is what Marina Abramovitch calls her fans. Probably got it from Lady Gaga, she calls her fans some stupid word too.

For those wizards cracking the soundfiles, search for.pig data too. It's compressed images as a new file, this way they might be able to but whole videos into the soundfiles.

For ppl who like to dox, try to find out whos the owner of that site and wo that guy on the photo is. Might help.

posted this in wrong thread…. woops

I clicked on that. Its safe.

They turn the children into meat?

Hillary is pretty much confirmed to be dying of Kuru at this point, may as well be cannibalism satanic pizza places. Why the fuck not, everything else is crazy and fucking plausible, I'll believe anything at this point.

>Five Nights at Freddies was a warning all along

Monsters.

Wait. Onions and monsters. It all makes sense.

MEME MAGIC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Oh god…

CURRENT YEAR IS BEST YEAR

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN IT WAS REVEALED DNC WORSHIPS SHREK

with doubles like that I'd say your spirit is enough!

BREAKING: From the user who brought you the Laura Silsby connection: I have uncovered a pedophile with links to Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, David Brock, George Soros, Marina

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

news on this?

I'm trying to analyze it from the Steg angle right now. I'm new to this, so it's taking awhile.

alright, thanks for the update and your work. I am sadly a technical illiterate.

wheres the file

WEW in.reuters.com/article/britain-abuse-review-idINKBN13326J?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=582228e604d3017f0081564c&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

What's the connection in Oslo?

Here

Sasha Lord aka Alexandria Lord, booker for CPP is German.

puttanesca sauce could be reference to PUTA which is whore in italian and spanish.

sounds like they are outsiders to the ring and want in? or they want a taste of their merch.

this needs to be shared with normies

DownThemAll can easily grab all the files in this 823MB folder
I recommend people keep backups, web.archive.org may not be immune to interferences, and as long as it's merely "music files", you're only slightly guilty of copyright infringement if you redistribute them
and it's not yet proven that this is more
I sorta hope it is, but at the same time not
looking into mp3 file formats to try to debunk my hypothesis by trying to find if different files should have different bitlengths even at same bitrate, it's complicated

fresh off the meme press

lower left butterfly logo reminds me of the 'both sexes' pedo symbol

I only took some. But I also made sure to take full sets because, apparently, that's the only way to decode carrier files.

The issue I'm running into right now is password protection. These people aren't too smart considering they distributed a password change over the email, so I'm going for broke and inputting the titles as hashkeys. Also trying different permutations of "pass1010".

Another issue is my ignorance. I'm using a Stegnography software called Puff. It was the only one I could find that I could get to work, but it's confusing. If anyone can recommend something different, please do.

topkek

spicy may may… shill it on twitter

Fuck off shill.

Holy fucking shit. Look at and

Hillary might have Kuru or CJD, except CJD can transfer via ingesting blood. The thing is, CJD doesn't manifest for years - it has a gestation period of around 30 years. Enough for Hillary (say, she was invited to the Bohemian groove in her 30s) to be infected and for her to reach the terminal phase.

Now, remember when a couple of years ago there was that giant panic about mad cow disease? And how we should be careful what we eat? Mad cows disease and CJD got insane amount of attention, despite how small the number of people got infected by it. And it usually gets confused for Alzheimer or Dementia.

Here's where it gets even weirder. Prions (the shit that causes CJD) are undetected and might be out in enormous numbers. We can't test for it, because that shit would require brain biopsies, and the people that might be infected by it are all old pensioners. So we'll never know how many people are infected, and that shit spreads through blood.

Now, I want you to remember all that. I want you to remember that these people might've been feeding their customers dead kids. And I want you to remember that John Titor said he survived the CJD apocalypse.

CURRENT YEAR

Opened cat_fart_guitar_1.mp3 in hex editor and found 17 instances of "jpg" in the file.

wheres the file ill split it.

godspeed anons

here

I used to be in a band; a hipster, hardcore punk band, no less. I've postered, flier'd, ran adds and help promote shows.

This flier looks very much like so local, indy punk bands poster. You're absolutely right. However; what you never, ever do is MAKE A FUCKING POSTER WITHOUT A VENUE, MOREOVER WHY WOULD YOU EVER PUT "contact bands for more info" WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A MYSPACE PAGE LINK?

either it's the worst show poster I've ever seen, or it's purposefully bad for reasons I cannot understand.

holy fuck. we're definitely on to something here.

remember to look for their strange .pig format … i wouldnt be suprised if they managed to fit a whole 30min clip into those files … if they manage to animate them afterwards …

i just checked goodandplenty.de again .. .that site is alot of hipster trash… however i feel if you dig through the hidden files you might find something. especially on the main page.. that audio file…

Subtle.

r.i.p.

a.jimdo.com/app/auth/recover/check?url=cometpingpong.jimdo.com

i already downloaded buzzard pussy without any protection at all

r.i.p.

powerful, what mail to use? Only one person should try.

I agree. We need a plan or risk blowing it all up. Get locked out and they'll know we are trying

I'M BITING MY FINGERS OFF IN SUSPENSE

alright, I will do it if you tell me how to proceed. Don't want to fuck it up.

4chan just cracked the comet password, its cheese pizza just like we thought.

Of course it fucking is.

stop beeing an asshole, asshole.

Every fucking time. These people are such retards.

Some mp3 have embedded album cover art, but I'm not seeing the art when loading the mp3 into a media player. I've used the 'ffmpeg -i' command to try and write out any image streams to a jpg file with no luck. I've also used id3 command line to view idv3 tag info and there was nothing.

Where's the dump?

Fuuuuuuuuck! Let's take those mother fuckers down!

Ok, look you sons of bitches. James Alefantis here, and I'm sick and tired of you kids talking shit on Comet Ping Pong. I don't know WHO started this but it has to stop. I'll admit, I thought it was funny at first. What's a couple good jokes between friends?
But now this shit is getting out of control. We just like fucking pizza, alright?
There's nothing wrong with a little pizza and ping pong. Come by try one of our wings they're to die for. And you know what else is to die for? This little song and dance you kids are playing. YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOURE DEALING WITH KID I SWEAR ON THE LIGHT BRINGER
IF ONE MORE OF YOU KIDS STOPS BY ASKS TO SEE THE BACK ROOM YOUR FUCKING DONE.
IF ONE MORE OF YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS CALLS AND ASKS FOR THE HATIAN SPECIAL ITS GUNSBLAZING FUCKERS. I EAT MORE PIZZA THAN YOU FUCKING NERD VIRGINS COULD ORDER IN YOUR LIFE PIC RELATED: ITS ME AND MY BITCH AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO EVERY LITTLE LAST FUCKING FROG YOU HAVE BECAUSE WERE COMING HARD AND WERE COMING FAST.

no u

Dont trust

he hasnt posted anything of value at all. dont fuck this up, let the people who know what they're doing, do the thing. if u must lurk, do so quietly or try to check WiLeaks or the websites posted in this thread so far.

loli kek

Go home James, you're drunk

Comet Pizza site password cracked
Internals: tons of .zip files – CP?

download asap

I just had a hilarious idea for a gif

And I'll point out that the file names are eerily similar to the string used on .onion websites.

or what is ith with the DL key?

rip everything you can …

try to get all you can b4 they kick you out!

you go guy

THIS IS IT

EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION

BACK UP THIS SHIT

the absolute madman, enjoy losing your fingers in an underground camp

don't think you can download anything though, you'd need the dl key

how the fuck has no one v& these faggots yet

Download everything, we will archive it later

If I download any of these, will I get b&?

The wings are baby arms

do it already, no one will harm you.

okay wait this is too obvious

fake pic?

also lol http, they're watching.

Okay, here goes.

Not me who cracked it. Reposting this from the 4chan thread. Try typing these file names in on Tor with .onion after.

is this site connectet to a jimdo server?
If so wouldnt be the files on there?

oh man it's another 'Pol takes down a pedophilia ring' day

Remember, these people are overconfident and lazy. I wouldn't put it past them.

crop your shit tardpro

sup dbrooks

IT'S HAPPENING

The largest zip file there could only store 10 copies of this image. If it's CP it's either extremely low quality or there's not very much of it. I don't think it's CP. But then what is it?

wasn't the last one actually a women and childrens mental health care shelter for domestic abuse?

The bad reviews coupled with an explanation of restaurants as fronts for illegal operations ought to be edited into that picture. People will have an easier time accepting the pedophile connections if they can be convinced that something illegal is going on.

I wonder what Trump's history is with food production.

links to .onions from there you get the files
It's like invitation letters.

How do I split it? I've tried different kinds of software to extract them, and all are failing to find anything. I figure they're just too old.

picture is bad quality. can't read some crucial letters. trying tho.

Thank you user

the email is from whois of cometpingpong.com
perhaps we can try this?

extracting adobe database now.
wish me luck

Any news on this?

Apparently this was found through it

snzdcj1z650vgtb4.onion not found. Updating Tor.

HERE GOES NOTHING NIGGERS

PIC RELATED

No fucking way. They can't be this retarded.

They can.

What if we use a Tor search engine and seach for those strings?

they can

welp

they are menus except they appear to have hidden volumes in them. try to open one with veracrypt or truecrypt and youll get the typical message for hidden volumes

its a pdf. switch the extension

they aren't zips, pm me the first 50 or so bytes of the 'zip' archive

Guys, what if these are their secret recipes? I hope no one gets busted for corporate espionage.

Putting the filenames in a onion links actually worked? Colour me as shocked as I am impressed that someone thought to do that.

Are you sure that isn't a distraction? As in they are using someone unimportant's details.

I'm pretty sure vera/truecrypt does that for all files it comes across, not just ones it detects having hidden volumes.

Just the menu, very underwhelming

no not from tor

it could be something related too.
we can't afford to lose anything
pic related; extracting adobe database.

afk

good idea. 0gu0rgihy78uep6a.onion not found.

I correct: Unable to connect.

compare the pdf size with the menu pdf size on the site. the one on the site is 185.5 kb

Try opening in notepad

It's done extracting, opening in EMEditor and searching for the email.

Tried manually accessing the "from:" URL, automatically asked me to download a raw text file.
All it said was "www.jimdo.com".

If on linux try dd. I'm still getting all the memory offset mapped out so I can try to extract based on , what looks to be, the header for a jpg file. Jpg headers size are 20 bytes and starts with hex value FFD8.

https:// www.fastgraph.com/help/jpeg_header_format.html

(checked)

This makes me happy, and I don't know why.

s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/0/module/4741080860/name/
put .zip name in

s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/0/module/4741080860/name/7rlb66uuj3to18dn.zip

Yeah, I'm not. Make fun of me later.

REMINDER DO NOT CLICK ON LINK COPY AND PASTE INTO TOR

Double-Dubs. Nice.

too late

Can't be opened.

wew fuck tor

Anything you put after s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/0/module/4741080860/name/ downloads the same file, it's a pdf menu for the restaurant.

EMEditor is at 34%. PC is lagging hard.

do what with the files?

Check your notification mate.
If you're gonna post screenshots of shit like this at least hide your identifying information.

For

mind your opsec

Newfag needs to protect his identity

EMEditor crashed.

My first attempt did not result in a jpg. I'll try the pig stuff later that other user was talking about. Going do a few more extractions (extracting portion of mp3 to seperate file) to see what I come up with.

I don't really mind being found out, honestly.

Might as well post it on facebook

i'm inspecting the 'zip' now.

Link to the adobe database? Preferably one that doesn't require javascript. Wouldn't mind LinkedIn if you have it as well.

People have posted their Steam account names here, and it seems like everybody is using Windows 10. A lot of people are just as bad with opsec as comet pizza is with netsec.

If someone is on Linux (I'm currently not) you can check the file magic (type) with file command. Binwalk is also an useful utility to see if there are multiple files embedded into one.

You can also binwalk the mp3's and it will show if theres (not encrypted) jpg files embedded, and where they start.

linkedin im not sure about, but i have magnet link for adobe database

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:IQKYFOJAJWWVUJQZTKSRY52G2ZA7SWZB&dn=users.tar.gz&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337magnet%3a%3fxt%3durn%3abtih%3a441582b9204dad5a26199aa51c7746d641f95b21&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.istole.it%3a6969

thanks for the binwalk info, I was going oldschool with hex editor and dd while looking up file format specifications.

sorry guys, but those zips are pdf files.

we are going to break the matrix! didn't comey say something about a virtual prison in the last pedo press conference

we need the password for the cometpingpong site before we go anywhere else. current status: looking outside window for hillary's ninja squad

pls be careful Holla Forums :3

if your risky enough, join my dickcord here discord.gg/qFNk27m i'll be posting live updates.

That is a pdf with the wrong suffix.
Change .zip to .pdf and it displays a menu.

Yeah. no hidden files afaik from shorti nspection by Hex Editor

They're pdfs.

Unless the PDF contains steg ofc.

the book mentions tennis 30 times, Lo is a trained to play and Humbert is obsessed by her involvement in 'the game'.the whole book is full of it. i don't think it's a stretch to think the author was trying to signal something here.

Yeah, some shit has to be encoded there.

4gb of compressed text files? Ridiculous. I love it.

Stay safe, anons. Especially the namefags suggesting discord.

I saved the picture of the men from the pdf, as a png and it's 750k in size.
It shouldn't be that big.

well ping pong is known as "table tennis"

Err.. Jeffery Epstein's estate is called Zorro. Last time he was seen in public he was wearing sweat pants with ZORRO embroided down the leg.
Cohencidence?

png's are usually way more bloated than jpg's, 1mb is not surprising for a photograph.

he also mentions 'helen wills' the youngest female tennis champion. how just happened to be friends with a senator who liked her so much he had a marble statue made and he was a member of bohemian club.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Wills#Personal_life

obviously they did more than play on the court.

I know they are larger, just seemed too large for this image.
That said, steg detector found nothing.

Could he be involved or is this a common meme like pizza and hotdog etc?

Discord is top botnet i use it too, but good taste m80

What are you using for detection?

you're going to hang yourself or get shanked in prison. Come after us and see what happens. Your dark god is dying and he's going to eat you up for his last meal

nice larp faggot

Renamed the .zip file as .pdf and it opened as a menu for the pizza place.

There's gotta be something more.

The pdf is way too big for what it is, though.
Also, if you download something without the DL key, the site gives you that same file, regardless of what you attempt to download.

this Comet Pizza is the HQ for the elite pedophile ring! direct connections to Correct the Record, Obama, spirit-cooking lady, Hilldog, Podesta … this is AMAZING

it's so blatant

join the #pedogate pizza investigators on discord

Don't like the deep web?

You're in it

Welp goys I haven't felt such an spoopy adrenaline rush since the pedowood/slc daycare threads. Whatever comes from this, I'll always remmebr your valiant efforts guys. And (((they))) wil pay

Bumpo for the truth

Question: Are you using Foremost to grab the jpgs?

The best part is, these are related. We're about to open a cold case

How are they related? I want to research this if it has a link to alefantis / ping pong.

The rabbit man, some fbi guy dropped an address and then there's the ownership of the websites and shit.

The rabbit has yet to be linked to anything PizzaGate related. I wish it was, though.

If the suspicion that has is true, then they are, indeed, related through stegnography as a general method of hiding and passing media within these circles. The problem is that the connection is razor-thin.

It's NOT that fucking complicated. Yes, white psychopaths exist, but if you rid white society of Jews, this kind of thing happens so much less frequently that your post is near meaningless in practice.

I distinctly remember an user in the know saying money laundering is done through art because the price can be set to whatever the buyer thinks it's worth. Isn't Podesta a major art collector too? Maybe it would be interesting to know who Podesta bought his prized collection from since he's so fond of it.

I'm interested in the audio files though. Please repost with results.

We already know who his favorite artists are from an old news article, its the pedo artists.

oy fucking vey

Wow

I literally just made a major discovery… Assange hacked the Government in the 80s and stole all this shit per WikiPedia.

The And Stay Dead Card kills a group and makes it unrevivable. Assange made the cards.

TLDR I was high as fuck and it hit me… Plus I literally own the cards.

Any news on this?

We will have justice now brother! Wait for the hype to calm down so we can focus on this.

Bump for justice.

You started it by being a degenerate evil pedophile. Don't like the consequences? Too bad! We've barely even begun

Donald Jr is on the case, wouldn't be surprised if he and Alex Jones personally take part in giving these people what they deserve

After they have been convicted in a fair and open court of law of course

checked

fucking newfag

i think this is related to the thread:
flickr.com/photos/kimnoble/sets/72157626474399453/with/7082891411/

*shiver*

Every fucking time.

jesus that is vile.

someone needs to archive that for when it gets taken down

Bump, this doesn't get to die just because trump won

This needs to spread.

older than you and I don't care if it's a LARP we know they're watching and reading

Scrap it all and screencap who had it uploaded (i.e. a snapshop of her main flickr page).
After that, find a connection between her and this. Then it can be compiled into an infograph with a hashtag and spread.

from what i heard, one of her pictures is hanging inside Comet Pizza (the picture in question was posted here in one of the links, but i couldn't find it right now. Also, just noticed the initials are "CP", which is really strange considering this amount of "coincidences") and the artist was probably abused when she was a child (she has 10 personalities or something like that)
i'll try to find good source and if i do i'll post more here

Has anyone tried getting images out of the audio files yet?

lifehacker.com/5807289/how-to-hide-secret-messages-and-codes-in-audio-files

She's an MK victim user, from long ago and that art is from her therapy. There are many MK victims that do this, not just her. Those pictures are being posted as examples of what they go through with these monsters. The themes are the same throughout all their art despite them not knowing each other. This points to the ritual aspect of what the perps are doing. All MK Ultra therapy art is insanely disturbing because they're describing what was done to them. But it would be a huge mistake to target the past victims who are brave enough to make this art and post it. Go after the perps.

Mike here comments against bad facebook reviews. here are people that comment on his profile. Notice the satanic imagery in profile.

pic related is from the art site of another survivor. She's quite accomplished and more functional in life than most other survivors. She regularly shows in Seattle and has been actively battling the perps for many years.

can you please tell me more about MK? i'm not exactly sure what it is…
is it some kind of human guinea pig experimentation that took place in the past or it keeps happening until these days? the american president knows about that or only the secret service?

pic related is the catalogue from Lynn's site. She does great work exposing this shit. The others are not as functional as she is and are extremely fragile. I won't copy pics because she has requested that but there's enough info in this pic to find her site and check out her art.

This is a good primer wanttoknow.info/050626mkultra.shtml

a show Lynn did on the Franklin scandal

This is legit.

Put a little more effort when creating a thread OP.
Low energy.

click that shit nigga

This shit got recently on Wikileaks:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24445
It's from the Hillary Clinton emails.

Totally not MK ULTRA, guys.

Discussing, writing articles and making videos on sex and discipline with children.

So the complex is basically made for parents to leave their kids there, where they'll record treatment.

The rest is apparently a list of institutes and people associated with this place, but it's absolutely unreadable.

So, tl;dr: a giant shrink and psychiatric office, exclusively for dealing with children and adolescents. Apparently with a focus on sex and discipline, as well as recording treatment.

Dunno, this coincides perfectly with the pedofiles leaks, so I'm guessing start digging.

Her twitter account

twitter.com/kimnobleartist?lang=en

see

wanttoknow.info/050626mkultra.shtml

Go after the perps you troglodyte

It's primary pursuit is the castigation of survivors and therapists for fabricating accusations of ritual abuse.

Yes, they've got all the bases covered, this is controlled opposition. False Memory Syndrome Foundation is full of pedophiles. Victims do remember and these meories are accurate though often clouded with the theatrics of the abuse which the perps do on purpose in order to label the ones remembering as "crazy"

educate-yourself.org/mc/falsememoryhoax1996.shtml

Yes, I'm stll trying–BUT I'M NOT GETTING ANY FUCKING HELP!!

SOMEONE FUCKING RECOMMEND SOFTWARE AND A PROCESS THAT WILL RIP THESE FUCKING MP3S!!

Sonic Visualizer not working?

raymond.cc/blog/hide-your-secret-files-by-embedding-it-to-another-safe-source/
Try these out?

I have been planning to go down (I live an hour north of DC and am willing to drive to do some recon). It got shut down very early. Please let me know what you think: boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/96590075

one user already tried to go to the second rabbit sighting and never returned

and as far as i know the video from that user and the "stream" recordings havent surfaced here

so, if you want to snoop these places out, my advice would be, dont post here about it too late, and make sure your first post is a direct upload of pictures/video/link to archive. because everyone else who's looked has gone MIA.

I will try these.

Stop announcing this shit to world. WE ARE BEING WATCHED.

Odds are they knew the other user was coming and he got suicided.

Hey thanks. D'oh. Is there a way to delete?

What is second rabbit sighting?

testing ive never deleted a post on Holla Forums in my life

i dont think you can. i think it's board specific whether it's enabled or not and the Holla Forums hotpockets probably disabled it. you can report your own post and probably have it deleted if you ask.

see

and the rest of the thread

They have agents in all areas where survivors might go for help. The purpose is to identify survivors that are remembering and to fuck them up. MK victims are programmed with an expiration around age 30 when memories begin returning and the brainwashing begins to wear off. Suicide around this time is the norm. When they seek help these "helpers" will continue the abuse in the hopes the victim suicides, thereby eliminating the potential whistleblower. They know the programming codes. They know how to do it.

The FMSF are considered experts in ritual abuse and if a victim manages to survive long enough and with enough strength to get a perp in court the FMSF will be called to court as an "expert witness" to give their "expert opinion" on the victim's testimony. Their "expert opinion" will be to call them a crazy liar who imagines crazy things and to shut it down. Because the FMSF are the abusers, handlers and mindfuckers and their goal is to end criticism of their actions and to instill fear in any other survivors who might speak out against ritual abuse.

report your own post and put a note to the mods on why you'd like it deleted

Thanks for helping a noob. Could you and a couple other anons report my post? I just did.

Yeah that's what I did. I said "please help. Shared personal info." kek

i got u fam. may kek watch over you in these troubling times.

archive.is/HCwQV

Top left pic. We have seen a larger version posted somewhere. Guy in glasses. Podesta?

Thanks so much bro for all the info. Trying to figure out an angle here.>>8169397

childmind.org/about-us/annual-reports/
Too many jews in this shit to be kosher.

Who is James Cicatko, what do we know about him? He is definitely "in the know'.

Go to the site, they have more info. Or ask Cicatko, his contact info is there. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was Molesta.

Ask him.

Here's a pedo video supporting the idea that they get children via corrupt government/law channels ("broom factory", "broom enthusiasts").

I'm turning it into a webm but it's taking forever. I won't be butthurt if one of you guys uses his rendering farm to fire before I'm done.

vi meo.com/190757971

You can download the video for archiving purposes right there, no account required. Will post webm when it's done.

cicatko.com/carbig.html

oh shit, I need to get my autism on this.

Think they are watching us or 4, many have removed their faces from linked profiles.

This one's just been there…

not listen prolly nothing… read wrong too "lucky sick"…

So dozens of attempts later here it is.

SECRET PEDO PARTY: THE CARTOON MANUAL

Oh fuck, it's one of them. I knew it.It's the same people.
These satanic cults operate for a long time and are infiltrated in the government on multiple levels. She was probably abused as a chiild and brainwashed to be a pawn. The paintings are probably a way for one of her personalities to scream for help.
Just watch this, it will explain a lot.

That's the Greenbaum speech, no doubt about it. But there is something totally off about the uploader account and his description for the video…can you see it? Please reply user.

Anyone?

I see that he has two different accounts. Both of which are subscribed to Michele Botticelli.

Holy fuck he changed the description from the last time i saw the video, it was a snarky condescending description mocking the speech. Also the uploader is a satanist and his video has the audio purposely distorted (probably subliminal messages) so i would suggest just reading the speech or finding a safe upload somewhere else. Look at the comments pointing the audio distortions out and he trying to cover it up, also his profile picture.

Yeah, I noticed the Cthull/Mindflayer motif.

If no one's familiar with Mindflayers, they believe that they're a race superior to all others, and that those below them only exist as servants and cattle. They also enslaved the Githzerai to materialism for the purpose of suppressing their spiritual gifts. Sound familiar?

speaking of cartoons, any connections to the Japanese pedophile scene? I wouldn't be surprised. Even though CP possession was banned in '14 they have excluded all other forms of depicting CSA, so pedo artists are still keeping the disease alive and well there.

Most likely.

I wouldn't be surprised that there's a Jewish connection behind the growing escalation of fetishism in hentai. The mass movement towards illustrated depictions of underage children in sexual situations–not to mention all the other degenerate Nip manias–almost seemed coordinated between the mangaka.

ANONS!!!!!!! PLEASE! The files with .onion extensions. The file names. Read affidavit in article from YESTERDAY. FBI probably can match file names. Screen shots of file names from hidden comet pizza page needs to be sent to fbi. IF they can match them it's game over.
https ://www.techdirt.com/articles/20161108/07362735989/unsealed-warrant-shows-fbi-malware-affected-innocent-tor-users-while-agency-ran-more-than-20-child-porn-sites.shtml

this shit is sick, dude

i pray someone on FBI would investigate all of this and punish every one guilty

I'm in Berlin would it help if I pay them a visit?

NO.

We already lost one user. Let's not make it two until we have all the facts.

It's time to make a new thread that consolidates this one and … 8ch.net/pol/res/8115580.html#8172352

Time to get a sticky on this and focus our effort.

what do you mean by that?

Yes, let's consolidate. We should start archiving somewhere. /polarchive/ is probably not the best bet since I believe it's the same BO as here. /32/?

archive.fo/eN7UB

So here will be the priorities to delegate to the autists:

1) Investigate Dr. Pong and, possibly, his SchweinPeg software.

2) Get the Holla Forumss to organize and rip suspect images and audio files for hidden messages and possible CP to pin on Podesta and friends.

3) Establish a solid commonality of this 'hidden file' behavior among hipster pedophiles, which should lead to yet more hidden data.

4) Do more research on the SLC DayCare and its connection to the Marina Delray building with the White Rabbit on the front.

5) Connect the "secret pizza" lingo to as many high ranking pedos as possible so as to get a fuller picture as to the size of this network.

If 34a66c truly was suicided and/or v& for the cause, then we need to honor his sacrifice and keep going til we hit paydirt.

Is there any proof? I know he did a lot of pictures of children but could he not have just been another Michael Jackson type?

HOW CAN THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

those pictures of children (often naked) were kind of the fad at the time as far as I know (I remember reading about this on the introduction of alice in wonderland book), so maybe it was just innocent pictures, sort of like the paintings of naked kids angels of the renaissance.

Nontheless, the Alice in wonderland is a book that doesn't make sense a all, and may have some hidden meanings, or not…can't tell honestly.

You swear on the light bringer?
So you admit to swearing on satan. Fucking synagogue of satan.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I guess that on the Western side we still have our own demons to fight, just that here its become acceptable to indulge in pedophile fantasies with "teen", barely legal and schoolgirl fetishes while exercising cognitive dissonance decrying anything related to pedophilia. Fine, Western hypocrisy.

You forgot some juicier lore parts.

They come from a place (alternate timeline, distant future, nobody's really sure) which they totally fucked up by being hedonistic cunts. So now, they want to rebuild their empire, and to do that they have slave races do their dirty work for them.

Also, since they're absolutely unable to feel anything, the only way to actually get a high is to force their slaves through insanely brutal and horrific orgies, and then devour their emotions.

They also eat brains.

That doesn't make it a lot less despicable, tho.

i couldn't find a clean version anywhere

Is there a written version without alterations or redaction?

FBI is aware of this and now that trump is in we're gonna see some developments. HABEEB IT.

better habben fagget.

have anyone tipped the fbi and cops ??? i haven't, please somebody do

tfw david icke and all those nut cipiratards (now not so tard) were right

i was afraid of that, this ring is really getting out of hands, it's too big to fail, too much money on it. Satanist-Globalist will cause WW3 to shut it down.

They already know about it. They can't do anything.

WE might be able to.

Indeed.

I don't want anymore user martyrs, but…..this shit is primo material for an RWDS debut.

One of these places is within striking distance of me. I'm so enraged that I'm seriously thinking about a full on LARP raid.

For now though….Intelligence gathering is key.

s-sam ?

Keep this thread alive. There is also another, but I'll only bump one to not clog the front page.

I'm still compiling all the material from both in a new thread. But I'm distracted right now and missing one of the archives. Just taking awhile.

the connection is tech professors helping with the hidden files, steg, encryption and storage, one site uploaded files to dropbox, so if there is any hope, the fbi will get them anyways, but if they are the establishment, like all evidence points, then is up to anons to claim justice

Trump is accepting feedback and suggestions, if enough anons send in evidence of pizzagate and podesta, it could be brought to the attention of the AG.
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

FBI wont do shit, Trump's attorney general might, send a tip here:
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

Who the hell knows, i'm currentoy researching those films that the guy mentions, they seem fishy.

If that is done and it is done incorrectly, it will only make it seem foolish. A lot of what is stated, honestly, has no basis. Only a few key things should be presented so as to not seem like crackpots. E.g.
The hankchief one, these encrypted files (maybe), the interplay between groups in 3rd world countries and here. Et cetera.
Random things such as phrasing should not be included unless one is certain that the given phrase cannot be interpreted in any other way except a perverse way (without a key, i.e. without knowing word x should be substituted with word y).

Got it, probably shouldn't let autists ruin it by ridicule. How exactly would you go about presenting evidence in a serious manner? What is the most damning thing uncovered? If we get a concise and professionally written copypasta with legit circumstantial evidence to send in en masse it might help, any suggestions are welcome, I merely said that I suspected a child trafficking ring in DC was going on and dropped these links:

pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM

I'm just gonna supply a link to this image and a short sentence roughly 'investigate please'.

Might get lost in the noise so I'll add some excerpts from MDE's new book for posterity.

Someone on Voat made an extremely thorough post about the SLC Daycare drama about a year ago. I highly recommend reading it in full: archive.is/PCle6

Most interesting part is that the daycare supposedly ordered 16,000 pounds of "toys" from China, and the shipping has ties to weird shell companies and a defense contractor. This information was never followed up on after the voat post. People just lost interest. There's still WAY more to research,

fucking neet

/baph/pol/plebbit together found it when we were digging from /baph/. Even Holla Forums banned threads on it. I'm sure there are archives of those threads. We got very detailed info about the containers and there was also a connection to the containers in OR or WA can't recall which, a property that dealt in bounce houses run by a registered pedophile. We found it on google earth and the address of his co. was a bait and tackle shop in a rural area. There was so much more, it will come to me. What a time that was. We really found something and they shut it all down, except the bloody devil worshipers on fullchan. And they did a great job modding too. Upsidedown world.

Why would a daycare want all those "toys" or whatever?

The very issue is that we have a lot of loose connections. This started with the Moloch thing which lead to searching that specifically in the Pod. e-mails which lead to Spirit Cooking which lead to the children concept existing in our mind. Coupling that with Pod.'s weird art and our prior knowledge of Epst. and co. on offshore islands, it was a natural suspecion that they might be doing something wicked. I.e. we used the circumstancial evidence of: prior knowledge of their affiliates (actually guilty), a natural mistrust of those who engage in Satanism, and a bunch of small "coincidences" which didn't really have anything to do with anything.
I would consider it odd that a pizza man is 49th most powerful, that is to be sure. As for evidence, the only thing in regards to him that is interesting is that: he has that picture of the girl taped (but honestly, it's probably that he doesn't thing much of it since he is gay, hence he has no paternal instinct) to make a sick joke about misbehaving kids.
Even the interconnection of buildings and the possibility of an underground connection (in conjuction with the 3rd world help thing nearby) does nothing without at least one piece of hard evidence.
The most I could claim at present based on the evidence would be: Pod., Comet, and co. are of the elite, therefore, due to the culture pertaining to their status, they feel disjoint from normal culture. Therefore they indulge in oddities. This lends itself to picular things like art collecting and alike. With certainty they've engage with people who actually do engage in pedophilic acts (see Epst.) and weird things (see SpiritCook) so it would make sense for their tasts to become quite macabre (see Pod.'s art collection and its use of children in the most horrific manners). Therefore, I would only be able to conclude that he is one whose mind has seen horrors pertaining to the macabre and children, and is therefore immune to it, and, as a twisted fetish indulges in it by means of art (and also to distinguish himself as an elite).
For the comet guy it's just his depravity and lack of paternal instinct that leads him to commit such weird acts and have such a disgusting parlor.
That is my deduction with regards to the present evidence (and what would be the deduction of most normal people who aren't "coincidence" detectors). The only thing that doesn't fit is the hankerchief comment. As for the numerous connections, the only one that doesn't make sense is Jimmy having such a high standing, however, the connections all across the world make sense. They are the elite, and although something illegal could be going on, there is no way of knowing it's pedophilia related.
tl;dr Read it all.
Also, people, just because you find some connection to a connection doesn't mean it means anything. E.g., there is a bookstore with an owl that must mean something. Not necessary, since the owl was associated with knowledge early on, it eventually (decades if not over a hundred years earlier than now) become a symbol for books and libraries. So, to make the jump from bookstore, owl, gods, cult, cooking, Pod., is a bit nuts.
Construct theory to fact, not fact to theory. Look at all evidence initially assuming no prior knowledge to know how others would interpret it and to see if there is, necessary, something deeper being said. Then look at it with prior knowledge, but remember, the most natural deduction is usually correct (especially when you're dealing with people who have "sent from my iPad" for government things). Only once you have, quite literally, eliminated the impossible should you invoke the "whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" stuff, lest we delve into a realm worse than /x/.
tl;dr2 Read it all again.

They don't, it's not even a daycare anymore, if it ever really was. So what was in the containers? Maybe it was toys but something else smuggled with it. Maybe there weren't any toys at all.

This is the issue. These audits and investigations cannot be done deductively. The scope is so massive, and the motives are so complex that the only way to get the full picture is to compile everything inductively.

It's jarring, no doubt. But it's yielded progress. We had originally thought that YelkinsSpace was a dead end, but now we know those files are storing something.

Originally, the Moloch references made by Hillary was ignored for the longest time. Now that's even panned out.

The nature of the enemy's attack is memetics and secretism. Both of which encapsulate just about every investigative angle no matter how esoteric. You have to remember something: leaving this imagery everywhere isn't simply an in-group thing or a troll that's meant to generate keks over how ignorant the filthy goyim are. It's their faith, if you listen to Bill Cooper's analysis, he makes clear that Masonic/Zionist cabals are compelled by their faith to leave their symbols everywhere covertly. This is not done for any subliminal effect, but rather because they can't derive any power from the endeavor otherwise, and the doctrine originating from the story of Osiris commands them to stay quiet about what they're trying to do.

You have to cover EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE. It's the only way.

More fuel for the fire. At the very bottom is a picture of a child surrounded by white walls very fucked honestly. the text reads out.

The bells right two.
They say the right sperm
The right egg The right time
Right blue Right red
She will be creative
Wrong creativity
Fucked, buggered, tortured
She is still. She is right
Is she dead? wrong time

Sig at the bottom says Prott Woshere

"Hawaiian George Soros"

apropos Hawaii bro's rurual wifi/warehouse

t.co/8fJya1Bugv

They call it "revelation of the method"

whale.to/b/revelation_method_q.html

When all that SLC bidness went on I screen shotted random pages - but I think they may have some value… what do u say

heres some more.

annnnnnd

lastly

Aldous Huxley covers this as well.

Using gradualism to condition people into enjoying their enslavement.

She's a survivor and that's typical therapy art for them. See

3 possibilities for victims of MK: death, fight them or become them. She is fighting them like we are. Fair game are working with them like Epstein's pilot chick or Ray Chandler the child procurer. tbh I wouldn't get too lost in MK art, it's a pretty dark place and it's always the same satanic torture details.

Flier campaigns to PTAs, parents, and schools of the area needs to be done

The popular theory was guns, because the owner of the place has taken a photo of a giant gun.

But after all this shit, I'm not even sure.

drugs without drugs

New thread here