Money and reserves are gone

>Says hey suffers from (((anxiety))) in front of the camera
Its almost over lads. Almost over…

I hope the faggot kills himself

It's about time.

YEAR OF THE SPOONTANG

spoony literally on suicide watch

good. one less fag for even more faggy fags to make threads about.

F

He's literally going bankrupt due to chronic laziness. Even if he made effortless filler videos he still probably wouldn't be in that bad of a position. He could have bitched about Donald Trump and Wrestling in a video instead of on twitter and he would have made bank. How can one man be this incompetent?

Give me the rundown did all of you actually watch this guy play Dungeons and Dragons or read manuals at some point and time or some shit

I don't know who this is and I won't google it

Extremely optimistic, but we'll see what happens.

why did you memesingal "anxiety"? do you not understand the concept?

Top Kek

JUST

Isn't spoony an avid anti-trump faggot? Good riddance.

Yes, I'd say this is yet another example of the Trump curse, but spoony has been in decline for years now.

I TRIED SO HARD

Just trying to milk the last few shekels out of his old persona. Spoony is Razorfist.

>Says he suffers from (((((persecution))))) in front of the twitosphere
Its almost over lads. Almost over….. the drumpalumpkin poltards with shit taste will soon be gone

who?

Shouldn't you be asking for the peepee tapes and whining about scoops?

For his sake, I hope this bottoming out leads to him getting his shit together.

LITERALLY WHO

Pottery

DUDE
GLOIEMTEORMGPFHTH BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
LMAO

The final act has begun.

Prepare the carousel.

Jim's video must have pushed him over the edge. He will finally off himself in the head, just like KikeWario, lads.

saged for not respecting board culture

America.

GOOD NIGHT

JEWISH PARASITE

Spoony used to be great. At one point all the Youtube channels who are famous now were nobodies and looked up to him for inspiration. If he had just not given up and managed not to get fired from Channel Awesome he would be swimming in 6 figures right now.

A death well-deserved tbh.

HEHEHUEHAHEHUEHAHAHEHE

No he wasn't. He had a legion of beta orbiters who wanted to fuck his pussy and thought he was funny.

All he needs to do is another Final Fantasy review and his bank account would explode with patreonbux. Fuck, if I was spoony I'd have my own mansion and a fat index fund by now.

Gee, who could have seen this coming? If only he kept through with his promises, delivered consistent content, and wasn't a twitter addict, he'd be having $5,000 a month without much issue. Will angryjoe be the next to go down since he's gotten rid of comments, and has taken a vacation (ignoring the other vacation at the expense of publishers) and only releases low quality content instead of his well known reviews?

It's funny.
All of this would have never happened if he wasn't so fucking lazy.

who

I don't even think ripping on Final Fantasy 15 would help now.
He's too lost at this point. Just a compete shell.

your wife

Reminder that Spoony is Jewish.

Proof? No, the nose is not sufficient evidence.

BUT IT'S HAAAAARD

This

What a dumbass, he could have made soo much money if he'd just make some stupid videos. 5000$ really wasn't enough to motivate him?

He should have been doing something on the side.

Lesson for youtubers of the future: get a proper job, even if part time.

but all content from channel awesome is low quality

that's a really nice euphemism to say that he scammed his fans

what about the nose + his name being Noah Antweiler?

Well, Antweiler is German and Noah isn't really strictly a Jewish name. It'd be different if his name was Noah Antenberg, because surnames tell more about someone's origin than a first. But anyone can have any name. For example, a French guy can be named Vladimir without having any Russian heritage.

yes, and anyone can have a jew nose, but combine it with a biblical first name and a """German""" last name…

>>>Holla Forums

That's assume too much of Noah's parents

>>>/fuckoff/

what do you mean?

his parent's could have just been stupid

I thought he lived with his PTSD'd brother?

He's white too so he can't get in with affirmitive action.

"Altercation" Did the therapist tell him it wasn't everyone else's fault or something?

nah, therapists don't believe in personal responsibility

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving jew.