Post cartoons with 0 bad episodes

Post cartoons with 0 bad episodes

Other urls found in this thread:

ed.ac.uk/news/2015/tallandsmart-010715
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have we really come to a time when "Non Pozzed" is enough to call something good?
I know why pozzed is always bad, and that's because pozzed shit translates into lazy author track writing.

I love WOY but is not perfect, it had many cliche episodes that failed to bring something interesting, they were a minority but enough to be worth mentioning.

Pic related.

EMOTICONS

Not to mention that in all my time here I still haven't heard a single real reason why racemixing is bad just that is bad and the consequences of race mixing but not why this consequences are bad.

That episode where Aku pretends to be a chick was pretty boring.

Go back to Holla Forums

You're not acting any better yourself.

I dunno. I really enjoyed that episode. Jack Does love doing weird stuff sometimes.

Emoticons weren't really a problem. If you disliked the entire episode because a mother and daughter thought they were about to die and said they loved each other, maybe cartoons aren't for you.
Next you'll say the episode was bad because Scatbot uses a mobile phone.

Because mixing two distinct groups of genes creates problems such as lowered immune systems, musculoskeletal disorders/developmental issues, social isolation from both parent's cultural backgrounds due to perceived impurity (see: Elliot Rodgers), and a few other genetic problems like mental development and language impediments.
Those are legitimate problems, before you even get into things like disliking certain races.

Stop baiting for politics, else the thread will be flooded with both sides.

It was great fun to watch the fighting animations used on a chicken. Ending was a bit hurried, it kind of just happened, and then the guy at the soup stand seems to remember Jack, despite it being implied he was a chicken for a fair time.

Silly user, cartoons cant get STDs

Niggers can also share 23 chromosomes and share 98% of DNA with you.
Also [Citation Needed] if you're gonna share bullshit I might as well.
Race Mixing halves the chances of congenital abnormalities present in each race and was fundamental for fast environmental adaptation in early humans…

Or makes us smarter and again protect us from congenital diseases.
ed.ac.uk/news/2015/tallandsmart-010715

I love your work. keep it up man

thats the same as the chimpanzee to human difference, but chimpanzees are considered a different species
I dont know why I am replying to bait though

You creatures are shit. None of these, especially the OP, are shows without bad episodes. Most of them are entirely bad episodes.

Most of these shows have only bad episodes.

Wow…….. epic trolling mate…. this is the sort of stuff…. you just can't get away with on Redwood's Holla Forums………. whoa

There was a glitch and I ended up making two posts. That aside, what's wrong with what I said?

delete this

Except the Farting Dragon (Which is just mediocre) the rest are actually very fun.

Get addicted to multiple drugs, acquire Parkinson's and kill yourself.

The worst part is, he's not baiting. He's genuinely retarded.

I dare you to find a bad episode of this 10/10 Cartoon Network classic

Samurai Jack is better than SU and MLP at least.

Some more obscure children's cartoons.

the episode about no eds

nah

you anons are wrong and those were fine

but just for fun here is best episode