New Hillary video uploaded as unlisted, they are hiding from you Holla Forums

New Hillary video uploaded as unlisted, they are hiding from you Holla Forums

let us crush the opposition and dismantle any hope they had left

Commence Jewgle staff, YT channel owner and Jewtube hero comment trimming in T minus!

Can we downvote this shit out of this?

kek

And how exactly did you stumble upon it?

.webm?

This is hilarious.

And if she stood for even one of the things she claims in the video she might not be in such a panic now.

pity she won't let the normies in on her private positions like satanic worship, murder, cover ups, fuck white people etc etc

Girly music.
Everyone has a god-given success.
Don't work for it, nigger. Our gibs is god-given. If you don't have enough is because racysm.

the fact they are both blonde with blue eyes makes me a little scared, because that is what the anti-christ is supposed to look like. hold me anons, i don't want to live during the tribulation.

Why is this video unlisted? I have no intention of sharing this video with anyone.

This is desperation like I've never seen.

Robby Mook better hope he doesn't get suicided in the back of the head for tanking her campaign.

All of the makeup in the world can't correct this woman's visage.

Let's hope it really is the last time. I really don't want to see this bitch's face plastered everywhere for the next 4 to 8 years.

bump

You've got it mixed up, Antichrist is supposed to look like Jesus did, Second-coming Jesus is supposed to look like sephiroth with red eyes.
not even joking, read revelations

holy shit that would be pretty good. Would follow.

you can see the fucking Kuru disease seeping out of her pores

Setting the bar a little low there eh Hill?

Am I the only one who can't even watch her speak for more than a minute or two? She's just so calculated and insincere, it creeps me out.

Any way to see the 300+ comments?

There appear to be comments but i can't load them. Fishy.

This is some Jeb-tier censorship. No seriously, Jeb's channel constantly had a flow of comments on each video that never appeared.

You too? I'm witnessing censorship first hand. Holy fuck.

It's been in effect on multiple levels since 2014.

Trump's ad was unlisted as well.

This please

Look at her soulless dead eyes.

Comments are probably "by approval only", meaning anyone can make a comment but it won't show up. Its been around for youtube for a while, guess they don't want us to shitpost and blackpill normalfags.

Can he walk through fire, too?

She is basically saying "yes, i know you are scared by mine "mistakes", but i'm good, trust me". Trump ad showed confidence, strenght and high energy. This is a sad, sick and vicious dog asking for food.

Can I have the link to Trump's one?

youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8
Can't embed

Her body posture showed begging for votes as well. Slouched over the table.

HE'S GONNA FUCKING CRUSH HER
WE'RE GONNA KILL EVERYBODY

Those subscribed to her would get a notification for it and watch it

thanks user

I sense despair.

Look at her fucking crazy eyes throughout the video.

ummm, guys, is this just a deal on my end?