Once Trump wins the election can /pol actually lock her up?

How big of a mob would we need to lock up Hillary Clinton (or at least tar and feather her).

After Trump gets elected why don't we organize as a group by finding out where Hillary will be and showing up in numbers. Chanting lock her up, bringing hand cuffs, tar , and feather.

How difficult would it be to figure her schedule out? I'm not on any social networks but is this something that could become a real thing? People organizing in mass to lock up Hillary?

Fuck off and stay gone.

I like your good 'ol fashioned enthusiasm user, but SS will still shoot your ass 10 times before you hit the floor.

Once she loses, she also loses SS protection.

Trump will give her the Bibulus treatment.

once trump is president what happens once she can't go out in public because mobs show up wherever she goes? calling for her arrest

Obama's going to burn down the national archives and who knows what else. No more worries about another Clinton on Bush ever again and years of Ryan getting his shit pushed in is good enough for me though.

He'd probably love to.

A thousand armed anons would be overwhelming for her ss detail. We could just pull her body apart with our bare hands. I would have to jerk off right after, no question.

Does a criminal still get SS protection?

can the SS stop a large group of 250+ people who won't move and let her leave in her car?

yes.

My Praetorian.

My Praetorian.

Trump can reopen the investigation and have a DoJ that will not protect her or her cronies. The lower rank FBI agents seem like they would be ready to arrest her on the drop of a hat.

I expect once Trump takes power there'll be a quick purge of the intelligence agencies and judicial system followed by a real investigation into the establishment power structure. Followed by a ton of life sentences and executions for treason. For a start, everyone who cooperated with Saudi Arabia, and if Trump decides to go full M A D M A N mode, everyone who cooperated with Israel.

dubs say no

I'm curious, how is he going to bypass Congress on all the stuff he promised - i.e. the Wall.

Trump's a dealmaker, I don't think he'll need to bypass congress. Through persuasion/dealmaking and probably some blackmail (I'm sure there's tons of dirt on them) he can probably get congress to play ball. Plus purging traitors… though how much congress will be left after that, who knows.

FUCK OFF REDDITOR

He'll probably pardon everyone below the Clintons and the top leaders in exchange for helping dismantle the corruption, the Foundation and everything connected.

I expect a lot of shredders running 24/7.