FBIAnon said to look into (CARD) the FBI rapid response child abduction teams...

FBIAnon said to look into (CARD) the FBI rapid response child abduction teams. I'm starting to dig and try to build a map of the structure of the initiative and relevant information.

Child Abduction Rapid Deployment Teams (CARD)
CARD info: archive.is/VFSt6 report at: my.mixtape.moe/vfxpwg.pdf
- A total of 60 CARD team members are divided into 10 separate groups, 2 within each region of the United States, representing the Northeast, Southeast, North Central, South Central, and Western parts of the country. Regionally, CARD provides rapid, on-site response, including investigative, technical, and resource assistance, during the most critical time period following a child abduction.
- Formed in 2006 under FBI Director Mueller after a report showing that 74% of child abduction cases result in death within the first three hours.
- Deployed more than 100 times for approx 108 victims.
- CARD teams are made up of FBI agents and analysts with in-depth experience and a proven track record in crimes against children investigations, especially cases where a child has been abducted by someone other than a family member. Once selected, team members go through extensive training. Each team has a designated leader.

I found an audit report of the program with some interesting stuff. A real lack of oversight from FBI CACU:
"To assess whether the CARD concept has enhanced the FBI's investigations, we reviewed internal controls developed by the FBI to account for the program operations. We found that the FBI documents CARD deployments by providing a narrative summary detailing the facts of the case and recounting the efforts expended in investigating the case. Although this documentation provides the date on which the children were reported missing and the date of the CARD team deployments, it does not capture crucial data such as the time that the FBI was notified and the time that the FBI acted upon the notification… Consequently, we recommend that the FBI evaluate its CARD Teams according to established response timeframe requirements and use its tracking mechanism for all child abduction cases to track and analyze CARD team deployments."
And:
"One of the CACU's FY 2007 strategic goals included developing a post-CARD team deployment survey of FBI field offices that received aid from CARD teams. The purpose of this survey was to assist in the CACU in developing policies and procedures that would enhance customer satisfaction from CARD deployments. However, as of June 2008, the CACU had not completed its development of this survey."
Though the report states that the authors performed this survey on 9 cases and all were positive.

I don't know. I think it's something to look into. Help me dig, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

ny*times.com/2010/05/18/world/americas/18briefs-HAITI.html?ref=topics
pres*cottenews.com/index.php/business/business-intelligence-reports/item/27611-arizona-child-ids-may-help-recover-your-child?tmpl=component&print=1
access*idaho.org/public/sos/corp/C128824.html
fbi.gov/news/stories/investigating-child-abductions1
twitter.com/FBI/status/795362410097831936
fbi.gov/audio-repository/news-podcasts-thisweek-child-abduction-rapid-deployment-team.mp3/view
www2.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/card.htm
www2.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm
goodandplenty.de/schweinpeg_info.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which section covers DC area?

Let's fucking dig, cant hurt, we can use this as leverage if they rig it to hard.

I'd assume Western, but possibly North Central. I can't find an actual map - just the geographic descriptions.

These are the writers of the report which got CARD formed in the first place.

Mueller is interesting. Cozied up to Washington as a private lawyer, then took an entry level job in prosecution (cutting his paycheck by 3/4), ended up FBI director and a little too friendly with Comey.

washingtonian.com/2008/08/01/the-ultimate-g-man-robert-mueller-remakes-the-fbi/

Bump

- Case Examples

-During a 2007 child abduction case in North Carolina, the CARD team advised the case agent that the victim likely was deceased and hidden somewhere in the individual’s residence. The following day, the victim—dead for several weeks—was found in the attic.

-A child abduction case in Dickinson, Texas, involved an 8-year-old victim who was brutally abducted and raped, had her throat slit by the subject, and was left for dead. In 2008, 18 years later, an FBI agent presented this case at a CARD conference where team members recommended that agents use new technologies and reanalyze the DNA evidence. As a result, agents identified and arrested the subject.

-During an abduction in Nashville, Tennessee, in 2009, the CARD team and BAU-3 advised the execution of basic missing child techniques, such as conducting a neighborhood canvass, reviewing surveillance videos, and focusing media strategies. As a result, the
suspect and victim were located. The victim was recovered alive, and the suspect was arrested.

-In 2009, the CARD team provided assistance in a child abduction case in South Carolina. CARD helped to structure the command post, refine lead tracking, coordinate with the Behavioral Analysis Unit 3 (BAU-3) regarding possible abductors, formulate a strategy to locate the abductor, and guide the search and recovery teams. As a result, the child was recovered.

-In 2010, the CARD team responded to a child abduction investigation in Greeley, Colorado. CARD employed strategies throughout the investigation, including a neighborhood canvass, interviews of registered sex offenders, and victimology.

- In 2011, CARD assisted in a child abduction investigation in Colorado City, Texas, by providing several investigative strategies, including the establishment of the Missing/Abducted Child Excel (MACE) application. MACE helped track the completion of the neighborhood canvass; identify suspects; run multiple timelines on the victim, witnesses, and suspects to identify discrepancies and any window of opportunity; and monitor evidence collected during the investigation.

Any failed cases of CARD? Also please check:

Bump because interesting.

Two kids who weren't found in the first year.

The structure of the organization gives me pause - almost like cells. You could have one doing dodgy shit while the rest operate perfectly. With the lack of oversight you could cherrypick the survey cases for an audit report pretty easily.

Seems like a good lead, bump

Maybe the FBI should try hiring agents with a sense of smell?

bump for gud wrk

bump

Bumping for Glorious Justice

There's also the Laura Silsby connection to AlertSense. Laura Silsby is the woman accused of kidnapping children in Haiti which apparently later turned out to be Haitian families giving away (or selling?) their kids voluntarily:

Haiti: U.S. Missionary Convicted in Orphanage Case Is Freed

ny*times.com/2010/05/18/world/americas/18briefs-HAITI.html?ref=topics

"The last of 10 Americans detained while trying to take 33 children out of Haiti after the January earthquake was released Monday when a judge convicted her and sentenced her to time already served in jail. “I’m praising God,” said the woman, Laura Silsby, 40, the organizer of the failed effort to take the children to an orphanage being set up in the Dominican Republic.

She was originally charged with kidnapping and criminal association, but those charges were dropped and she was convicted of arranging illegal travel. Ms. Silsby, above, had testified that she thought the children were orphans whose homes were destroyed in the earthquake. But she lacked the proper papers to remove them from the country. It was later determined that all the children had at least one living parent, who had turned their children over to the group in hopes of securing better lives for them."

pres*cottenews.com/index.php/business/business-intelligence-reports/item/27611-arizona-child-ids-may-help-recover-your-child?tmpl=component&print=1

"AMBER Alert notifications are supported by the AlertSense AMBER Alert Web Based System and the Emergency Alert System (EAS)."

On Wikipedia it says she's currently employed by AlertSense and the source for this claim is note #31:

31. State of Idaho Corporate filings; 2015; AlertSense / MyStateUSA

this is the page:

access*idaho.org/public/sos/corp/C128824.html

ALERTSENSE, INC.
6149 N MEEKER PL
STE 250
BOISE, ID 83713

I don't see Laura Silsby's name in the two 2015 files and her name isn't in the 2015 Annual Report either but I see her name in the 2012 and 2013 Annual Report, she's listed as 'SECRETARY'

Wikipedia isn't the most reliable source of information so we need to verify.

Investigating all these connections we have found that many of the people involved in this are heads/chairmen of various different orgs that "fight" against child sex trafficking. I would imagine it isn't much of a stretch to assume somebody in the FBI or related to the CARDS program might be connected to Clinton directly or through somebody they know. I would also assume that since the FBI does yearly raids across the country for these pedos that one of them might have been a mid level player that got caught who spillled the beans on the Clintons and their foundation.

From the FBI.gov website

More info about the CARDs program
fbi.gov/news/stories/investigating-child-abductions1

I am about to go to work but could anybody start compiling data of previous arrests made by the FBI? It says they've been deployed 100 times since 2006 rescuing 108 victims nationally and abroad.

Thoughts on this, worth a try:
If there is an FBI user, and he posted this:
twitter.com/FBI/status/795362410097831936

Can we attempt to tie one of these missing persons to instagram accounts we have archived on this site. Once the connection is made, immediately make a response to the CARD division of the FBI.
fbi.gov/audio-repository/news-podcasts-thisweek-child-abduction-rapid-deployment-team.mp3/view

www2.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/card.htm
www2.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm
"…the FBI’s Child Abduction Rapid Deployment teams are ready to immediately respond."

For those wizards cracking the soundfiles, search for.pig data too. It's compressed images as a new file, this way they might be able to but whole videos into the soundfiles.

goodandplenty.de/schweinpeg_info.html

For ppl who like to dox, try to find out whos the owner of that site and wo that guy on the photo is. Might help.

Pedos try to work in places where they come in contact with children. Pedo coaches, pedo priests, etc. It wouldn't be surprising to see pedos working in groups supposedly fighting against child trafficking.