Black guy provoking accident paints white guy as racist when he comes out to confront him

Confrontation time.

You know the drill.

youtube.com/watch?v=xFCg6E30Npk

bump

Nigger we got elections to focus on.

There's nothing wrong with being racist. A non racist white man is a fool.

You're the nigger. Remember, it could happen to you.

pic is the fucking jamal involved

user could use some stress relief, though I agree with you.

Hey man I am not racist. I am just selectively hateful. I never wanted to be this way, when I have to chance to not be, I am not. Unfortunately in the future I may no longer have a choice.

200% staged
fuckin' lost tbh

fuck off

I have no hate in my heart, that's not for me man. I always try to be peaceful when there is a chance, but as I said there wont be a choice soon enough. I dont need your approval, you can hate all you want, I find it too tiring most of the time.

STAGED

BBBBBOOOOORRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

Oh for fuck sake, all I said was there are more important issues at hand. This election could mean the difference between a case like this being isolated or a case like this being the national norm for whites everywhere.

No you didn't you piece of shit nigger. You said we got more important things to focus on and you saged this thread.

Also,

Is Holla Forums infiltrated or what?

Holla Forums is being heavily attacked from the looks of it. The election is tomorrow so they're going all out. CTR, JIDF, maybe even Hillary herself. They're either doing cunty shit like you pointed out, or sperging out and saying that everything is cuckchan and reddit to distract everyone with stupid bullshit that doesn't matter.

You're a nigger.

OK thanks. I'll just ignore and keep on topic. I really should get through my counter-disinformation docs.

How do I help?

Get the fuck off our board. You're in the wrong place. Don't let the names confuse you – this is not an "extension" of cuckchan.

Go to the youtube link. Comment supporting the white guy.

I haven't done it yet, myself honestly. I found this video on a liberal board and I've been busy responding to the people there the past hour or so.

please kill yourself

bumping

This man got justice.

You have no power here

Should i like or dislike the video?