According to the Trafalgar Group, Trump is Ahead in Michighan, Penssylvania and Florida

Don't know much about this poll, but RealClearPoliitcs places an (R) next to it. The Emereson Group also has Trump +7 in Ohio today.

Either way, don't trust anything. Just get out and fucking vote!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/trfgrp/status/795728426770567169
us13.campaign-archive1.com/?u=99839c1f5b2cbb6320408fcb8&id=e8554a1cd7
cesrusc.org/election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LAW?!?!

Forgot the link:

twitter.com/trfgrp/status/795728426770567169

MUGIWAR-YA

Trump could lose Florida because of its (((diversity))) but still win the election by taking Michigan and Pennsylvania. Since it's likely that he will win Florida, it's ogre for $Hillary.

Ib4 Trump wins popular vote by insane margins but Hillary wins electoral college, or it's no one gets 270 / no one gets 270 AND the new Congress is dem controlled and there is a huge fight over which Congress picks new or old, or Trump wins all 538.

Honestly how does that work? How can someone win the popular vote in a landslide and still lose the electoral college?

It can happen. It's dumb.

Then whats the fucking point?

Casus belli.

In a landslide? It can't happen. By small margins, if you win the popular vote but you don't get enough people to vote for you in the right places, then you lose. It's what happened to Gore.

The electoral college was made to serve as a buffer against democracy, since the founding fathers were wise enough to realize pure democracy (eg, mob rule) would be disastrous, but not wise enough to see that their Republic was also a bad idea.

its like with the primary. You could get every single voter to vote for you in 10 states and I could only beat you by 1000 votes in the rest of the states and I would win because you would have only won the electoral votes of those 10 states and I would have the 40 others.

I'm fully expecting the MSM to have a rude awakening tomorrow with lines round the block at polling stations. Those lines won't be Hillary's low-energy drones, either

Congress will go red. Leftists are too dumb to vote down ballot.

Feelsgood, plenty more states to come.

That's why I suspect they've made the polls as being so close, they might attempt a soft rig to invoke the same situation. Either way, the more votes for Trump the less likely they can pull this off without it being too obvious.

IS THE METHODOLOGY SOUND? WE NEED ANSWERS

Also, your link only goes for Michigan. I’ve seen the Florida one already, but where’s the Pennsylvania one?

Never mind, here we go: us13.campaign-archive1.com/?u=99839c1f5b2cbb6320408fcb8&id=e8554a1cd7

Think about it this way, hypothetically. If only one person in California voted and that one person voted for Hillary, then she would get ALL 55 of their electoral votes. If less people happen to vote in large electoral states, then you get a Bush/Gore situation. Rarely ever happens.

I have no clue.

But if Obama and Shillary were in Michigan today, it means their internal polling says the same thing.

WITH EMPEROR TRUMP WE SHALL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

HEY LIBERAL SATANISTS! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!

If the Emperor ascends or the fire rises I want you to know I love all of you like brothers. We will be victorious.

I think if they were confident in their rigging they wouldn't be panicking so much. Trump broaching the subject coupled with O'Keefe's videos, which went viral and which were actually discussed on MSM - even if most of them did just shit on him - has made people more vigilant against that sort of thing. The Dems might be reluctant to try it if they feel they might actually get caught this time.

Likewise, user. We all achieved this together.

My guess is they have only got the fix in for toss up states, and never anticipated he would be flipping Blue states

IF THIS IS TRUE, THIS IS THE STATE OF THE RACE

CHECK. THOSE. DUBS.

Is she ahead in NV and CO? I was watching Lou Dobbs tonight and he cited polls that had Trump ahead in both those states. I forget the exact numbers but it was something like ~2.5 in NV and something like 1 - 2 in CO.

Leftists have no reservations about cheating. Those cunts in Florida and Virginia getting charged are proof of this. Höfer getting Jewed by Antifa vote rigging in Austria and Brexit voters having to resort to bringing pens so their lefty poll workers couldn't erase their ballots means this is a global directive and we're going to have to expect to fight all their dirty tricks in every election from now on. I don't expect that the Jews will just give up and play fair when the God Emperor takes the Oath of Office.

I think it will look more like this. I left UT and NV grey because im not sure how they look with that whole mcmuffin horseshit.

Lad, I want it to happen too, but it's extremely unlikely.

t. New Yorker

I think it's possible that McMuffin takes UT (but it is less likely than Trump taking it)

Pretty sure he has a 0% chance to take NV. Although I suppose he could split the R voters in NV, thus leading to Hillary winning the state. There is no way in hell Hillary takes UT though. Not enough Dems.

Trump will win Utah. Mcmuffin has less votes than Cunton.

I was thinking today about how odd it would be to have a tie in the Electorate. Then I realized it may not be possible. If it is, what happens if the Electorate is tied? Anyone know?

trump wins since he'll get the popular vote

It goes to the House of Representatives, like with Adams v. Andrew Jackson. Jackson had the popular vote, lost the election to Adams because of House fuckery.

nevermind, guess im mistaken in my assumption

Yeah, but he's stealing Trump votes

Oh wow. Just looked that up. Can you imagine being around for that election? Must have been insane.

I lived in ny 27 years. Brooklyn and Long Island specifically… I know precisely about the special kind of libshit that is in ny. But Long Island does have quite a huge, usually apathetic, middle class conservative population. I think that population is large enough to swing both suffolk and nassau for Trump, but definitely suffolk. The amount of votes hed get from those two plus the sheer majority he will get from upstate will add up a fucking lot when you consider there will be districts in the 5 burroughs, especially queens that will go trump.

Id say there is a higher than 70% chance of Trump winning NY. And I dont feel im being over optimistic about it either.

Jackson was pissed, which is why Adams only got one term. Everyone knew that was fucked up.

I agree with you there. If we get Long Island it will be real close. I'm certain Staten Island will go for Trump. I'm worried we'll lose Albany, Buffalo, 4 out of 5 boroughs, and LI.

Love living in California, but hate how the coast is so fucked and fucks the state over for hillary.

lets hope but not expect

jackson was pissed but acted very reserved to adams while adams was a cunt to him at least once.
I believe they were at a party or something

Find an unbiased poll

You shouldn't be so hard on them. What we have now is not what they made. If they'd thrown a line about gassing all kikes into the Bill of Rights perhaps everything would've worked out fine

They were masons. Masons wrecked nations in Europe. Their great mason experiment is now a jewish failure. Its their entire disgusting ideology.

And we still need an answer on the methodology of the Trafalgar Group.

us13.campaign-archive1.com/?u=99839c1f5b2cbb6320408fcb8&id=e8554a1cd7

Let’s start here. Were they right for those?

That seems to be the implication

Actually you could win the electoral vote with only like 25% of the popular vote but it is pretty much impossible in practice. Basicly would need to happen is that you would have to win all the small states by 1 vote and not get any votes in the large states.

LOOK AT ALL THEIR PREVIOUS POLLS FROM THE PRIMARIES, THEY'RE ALL WITHIN .8 PERCENTAGE POINTS!!

If he wins there it's all ogre and we're getting a Trumpslide
I'm skeptical of that poll, but it would be yuge

Trump is almost certain to win the popular vote (just as Soros stated). The electoral college will be rigged in key states for the Clinton win.

Nice digits and I concur.

That was a hoax video.

cesrusc.org/election/

Daybreak poll is legit too, it has called previous elections within one percent.

Actually I'm a little concerned about this. Not that Trump is going to win, oh no, the honest vote will be a landslide racking up more points than anyone ever expected™ what I'm concerned about is a last gasp related to this:

>"There are a lot of eyes on this presidential election — more than there normally would be," a senior Obama administration official said.
>Cyber centers at the Department of Homeland Security, the Justice Department and the FBI — as well as the Pentagon, the CIA and other intelligence agencies — will be on alert, with extra staff hunting for any possible threat, officials say.

That coupled with the ebil Russian meme they've been pushing (and falsifying polls making it too close to call). Makes my tinfoil crinkle a touch.

Universal suffrage was something they would have been horrified with. Only taxpayers should vote.

What? No,. Only White Men of good standing.

BOOM, BABY!
You can't keep a good man down.
I just knew that Rudy was right when he said that it's good to be the underdog and on the attack coming into the final day.
Now, we've just got to go out and make it happen.
MONSTER VOTE, HERE WE COME!

Do we now believe the polls? I've always thought they were a gauge of trends in general. But then Trump started winning, even with the polls still being a bit skewed, I don't know how to feel about them now.

I check them almost by the minute and they only gone up for Trump no matter what the media says or does. I hope to God he wins tomorrow fellow anons.

If Hillary wins it will have been rigged, no doubt about it.

Sauce or GTFO

It's insane how advanced the Romans were.

A republic is great but you need the occasional emperor to clean up the place from time to time.

Some say that was the only thing that kept the Roman Senate honest was the fear of being in the crosshairs of a Caesar that felt it was time to execute corrupt politicians.

While I do NOT expect Trump to win NY, he might get within 10%.
I think it would be pretty much IMPOSSIBLE for Trump to win NY (and WA) but to LOSE WI and VA… but what do I know? It's been a CRAZY election.
If you ARE looking at an 'unbiased' poll that might have Trump ahead (or close), though, look at the following:

www.isidewith.com/map/mMr0/2016-presidential-election-donald-trump-vs-hillary-clinton

Since August 2016, they have Trump winning by a few percent (this is a site where you can take surveys to see which candidate matches with you ideologically–definitely not a conservative-biased site, and they have sample sizes several times larger than (((MSM))) polls).
Still, who are the hymies voting for? Won't (((they))) go nearly 80-20 to Clinton?