Should people be allowed to wear what they want?

should people be allowed to wear what they want?

why not?

As long as you don't go out naked (unless we get to that social level) or wear something that is impractical.

My grandmother was covering her head her whole life. She was a Christian Orthodox in a rural area.

If you wear a Hijab, you will get shot
If you wear a skullcap, you will get shot
If you wear a cross, you will get shot

DESTROY RELIGION

agreed

yet another quality post from the top minds of Holla Forums

Yes

Go ahead and shoot someone then. It will always end well for you.

secularism not state atheism okay?

We wont get to that societal level unless we start doing that now.

Yes. But not while performing certain societal roles, like being a police officer or even just being a student in some cases.

"And those who disbelieve and deny Our signs - those will be companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally."

Guess what, that's bad too

You don't give a fuck about women or women's rights issues so cut the bullshit and false sympathy you suddenly agree with feminist thought. And also don't tell me "b-b-but Holla Forums isn't a hive mind" or "who said I didn't! :v)"

It's incredibly ironic in one breath you'll be complaining about "identity politics" and in another, consciously or not pulling from its theory.

In this moment, I am euphoric.

a hierarchical religion will try to enforce this religious hierarchy in the middle of the classless communism to give birth to small theocracies and small religious states

Take this liberal shit out of here

Not
An
Argument

Can you think of a reason not to let people be allowed to wear what they want?

Other than being naked and practically poking your genitals in a kid's face, obviously.

As long as it is not a safety or sanitation concern.

Every nation should have it's own uniform for public life, so nobody has to worry about not being fashionable, foreigners will be clear as daylight seen by their clothes, and people won't be spending as much on clothes

So you're baiting an anfem to give you (You)s with a picture of bait? Not an argument.

Every clan should have it's own uniform for public life, so nobody has to worry about not being fashionable, outsiders will be clear as daylight seen by their clothes, and people won't be spending as much on clothes

I've spent over $400 on Alex Wang and it's worth more than your entire birth, life, and death. Because at least it gets me laid.

Pls stop anfem. Nobody wants you here

I can name a few.

Are you disagreeing a nazi isn't worth $400

Yes. Anything or nothing.

Do you know who really wins that? Anyone who participated in that shitshow drowning out other threads and has the gall to bitch about identity politics.

CANCER
A
N
C
E
R

no

idpol must be purged in all forms and aspects of our life. Stalin did nothing wrong in that regard.

Yeah. Making four hundred post threads dedicated to my existence is flattering, but ultimately is cancer. Just like what you're doing right now.

Choke on a dragon dildo

I have a game we can play. It's a great game. I post "Hey can you please stop posting outside of the topic" and you can post that in return, and we can go on for two hours.

solidarity with anfem shitposter
they did nothing wrong

I have a better one.
I keep posting here on Holla Forums, and you leave.
Reddit seems to be a fitting place for you.

Quit having an autism attack and change ya panties bitch boy

lol

cancer is more of connected dots with no clear and easy way to identify the ins and outs of it
And you are one of these cancer dots imo like many others here
Now quit shitposting all of you

Leave.

I have a game we can play. It's a great game. I post "Hey can you please stop posting outside of the topic" and you can post variations of the post "can you leave" in return, and we can go on for two hours.

Anfem poster is cool by me. At the very least she keeps the board from being a tankie hugspace

This whole debate is proof that that flag (not you - the flag) is the most cancerous thing on the board. It's a troll I-win button.

You can wear whatever you if it's not destroying communication between people within society aka Niqab,Burka

The most cancerous thing on this board is holding a contest to see who dislikes the most flags.

I enjoy watching America's Next Top Model as much as anyone but you don't need to emulate it on Holla Forums.

This board is called Leftist Politically Incorrect, what are you doing here?

For someone who bitches about political correctness you sure do love enforcing your own shit by making literal popularity contests.

saying people shouldn't be allowed to wear a niqab because it's "destroying communication" has to be one of the most piss poor excuses I've ever heard for being islamophobic lmao

For real though, why not go to Reddit instead?

Because the UI is awful and the people are awful. You're awful to but the UI isn't as bad, and when debate exists that isn't presented by you or people who actually cared about that shitshow and bring it up every god damn time I post, it's actually somewhat decent.

I can't believe Holla Forums is this fucking triggered by the mere presence of the purple flag. I've seen you guys debate nazis for hours but when an anfem come in the thread derails to being about their flag.

to be fair its not only the flag but the shitposter behind it, at least nazis are honest

No its almost entirely the flag and the way I type. I've seen myself actually debate topics of interest more than you. All I've seen you do is defend a rich pedophile, defend the EU, sometimes talk about politics in both a condescending and oblivious way, and bitch that I exist.

Im not them but Islamaphobia isn't real.

But I myself wouldnt ban a niqab or a burka except possibly in certain regions along with similarly identity hiding clothing similar to what France has done. So it wouldnt be based on religion. Besides I own a winter niqab.

Why should she be forced to wear anything at all?
Clothes are just a spook, no?

There's sort of like a 5 stages of grief that most posters here have to go through to before allowing feminism into "their ranks."

1st there's the inability to accept a feminist could be leftist
2nd there's criticism via non sequitur and insult
3rd there's telling you that you'd enjoy another site
4th there's having to defend leftism from different evils, staying coherent for the sake of others
5th there's death and reception

Now, it's not such a linear path and one can jump to a level or regress back, but in either case there's a fixation in neurotic bereavement.

Its mostly a buzzword used by retards but it could be used to describe some people.

It's just a fucking flag comrade. And you're one to talk.

Just because I'm a "nazi" does not mean you have the right to dehumanize me.

Our views are equal, even if you may disagree with mine.

However much anfem shit posts does not even compare to the autism attacks the tankies have over anfem merely stepping into the discussion. Its some halfchan teir autism dude.

Didn't you just a thread ago yell about how women won't hop on your dick on command, because you're lonely and the state needs to get you laid for you? And you're not seem the contradiction in logic here?

As long as they are not nude, sure?

oh here we go again

Considering your debate skills with nazis are on par with a chimps you should exchange that. Actually better yet, stop circle jerking cancer shit and posting it.

Don't worry. I'll tolerate you nice and hard. : ~ )

we get it, you are butthurt as fuck

So the type of identity-but-not-really shitter everyone who actually argues coherently called cancerously flustered is calling me flustered

whatever, reactionary cunt

Do you want me to put the same amount of intellectual effort into my posts as you do your posts.

Hey I Just Met You, And This Is Crazy, Here's My Number, Now Call Me Maybe

Seems she's got you beat.

Read Lacan, tbh.

cringe