Why is Tiqqun's theory of the young-girl so fucking weird?

Why is Tiqqun's theory of the young-girl so fucking weird?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewinquiry.com/essays/further-materials-toward-a-theory-of-the-man-child/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is a young girl and that is enough to make it weird

Young-girl doesn't actually mean young girl tho, it means the optimum person for the spectacle to propagate itself within.

exactly what do you find weird about it? It seemed pretty straight forward to me

It'd help if you didn't expect everyone ti have already read everything, you know.

NOMENKLATURE!

hey man I'll tell you about it if you want to know about it, just ask away.

straight forward, but in such a way that it's so blunt!

I know what is it
But why did he chose young girl and not young boy or young self

It makes a little bit embarrassing to read this book in public
One might think that i am reading lolita or something

because the young-girl embodies 2 aspects that consumerism loves I forgot which
it's not because it's sexist or anything or stereotypical

Can anyone who has read it clarify the book's central contention? All I can remember is that it's a collection of statements regarding a particular consumer lifestyle, and that it's pretty good at capturing it.

It's weird because it's written by theory autists who're incapable of speaking plainly and just want to gaze at their navels while engaged in pointless pontification.

well you know how the spectacle is a society where people view themselves as commodities?

Theory of the young-girl is about what a person who views themselves as a commodity looks like.

thenewinquiry.com/essays/further-materials-toward-a-theory-of-the-man-child/

this is just silly asshurt. Tiqqun is my bb.

No! Stop liking things I like!

don't have to be such a meanie, user

I used to really like you before you went insane and started shitposting like you owned this place. ;__;

I-I don't do that

no seriously can you tell me what makes you think I do that I don't get it

Rebel… is this you?

yep no I'm not dead, I got arrested

Anyone have a PDF of this text?

file:///home/user/Downloads/(Semiotext(e)%20_%20Intervention%20Series)%20Tiqqun,%20Ariana%20Reines-Preliminary%20Materials%20for%20a%20Theory%20of%20the%20Young-Girl-Semiotext(e)%20(2012).pdf

It's easy to find on libcom

no

I thought Rebel had committed suicide or something.
Give me some proof

check name field

Everything Tiqqun and IC write is fucking weird. I just wish it didn't seem so right.

Tiqqun is weird, but that's because they're smug cunts who enjoy the way they write. IC isn't weird at all, just utopian.