This is it. If they steal the election then we are left with no other option but complete rejection of the system

This is it. If they steal the election then we are left with no other option but complete rejection of the system.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8110005.html#q8110005
youtube.com/watch?v=vjK38SmrGSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really hope Trump wins, I don't want to go through another six months of Americans pretending they will rise up but not right now.

With TPP, no internet.

Hitler lost in 1932. The following year, he was the Fuehrer.
A popular mandate is necessary.

BUY AMMO

i'm really nervous lads

this is it

I made my own 24 hour MRE's fam. I am ready to go.

Don't worry, the apocalypse doesn't happen all at once, you'll adapt.

I'm losing my mind. I sperged out on some random normies.
I overheard them talking about how great Hillary Clinton was how she would help women and children and with frothy spittle coming out of my mouth I hissed and growled at them and called them all rapist enablers.
My own elderly mother (im an oldfag) was so brainwashed it made me ill.
i begged her not to blapheme the god emperor; that even I cant stop my fellow Trumpen SS on the DotR.

MSM has us beat.
most every poll has us beat.
it looks too late.
i hate msm
i hate the republicans & democrats
weve lost it.
wave after wave of muds will wash over us and numales whores and asorted scum will laugh us into the pit of memory.

Im suicidal.
meaning maybe full B

Sadly nothing I do will matter.
yet there is nowhere to run.
nb4nwf

get out of here CTR faggot

Relax. Lighten up. Do your best. Hold out until February of 2017, just to see what happens with the various factions inside the FBI.

IGNORE ALL PACIFIST SHILLS THEY WILL SAY ANYTHING AND CONTRADICT THEMSELVES JUST TO GET YOU TO NOT FIGHT

ONLY REAL CHANGE COMES FROM VIOLENCE, THAT IS WHY THE LEFT IS ALWAYS WINNING

VICTORS WRITE HISTORY, LOSERS GET DEMONIZED

IT'S NOT ACTIONS IT'S PERCEPTION, AND WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WE NEED TO PURGE OUR ENEMIES

you need to try harder you're being too obvious. more subtly is more convincing.

I'm nervous but hopeful user, we can't lose. Even if we lose the election, all this groundswell support for Trump, the total humiliation of the MSM, ALL the uncovered trash on Clinton and the entire government, none of that will go away.

It'd only be a minor obstacle and, in the worst case scenario it would only give us the push we need to do what is needed. Whatever happens, do what's right. TRUMP 2016!

MANIFESTO + BODY CAM + DATA MANAGEMENT (YOU CAN CONNECT A PHONE WHICH YOU KEEP IN POCKET) + STREAM IT ON Holla Forums = ALL OF Holla Forums REALIZES IT REALLY IS HAPPENING

WE GOT TO GET THIS BALL ROLLING, IT JUST TAKES ONE MAN, BUT OTHERS WILL THEN FOLLOW WHEN THEY SEE HIM FIGHTING

Gotta be prepared for the "lets just wait and see" concern shilling to get everyone back to watching TV and videogames and ignoring the noose around our necks.

I wish i was.

There is only so much msm i can take without cracking.
im visiting my mom in sc and fuck me, she is non stop killary. Its driven me mad!
We shouldve adopted jew tactics years ago.
now it is too late.
trump was an abnormality - like neo in the matrix - uncontrolled.
we will lose the SCOTUS for 40years while millions and millions and millions of hard angry and willing to kill muslims rape our women.

The elites have their "we are citizens of the world" bs but will eventualy lose also.

Im just depressed

WE'VE BEEN WAITING DECADES NOW, ALWAYS SAYING WE'RE GOING TO DO SHIT, AND NEVER DOING ANYTHING

We're going to fucking die when Hillary wins.
I doubt a Civil War or a coup would be possible.

Id fight and die gladly IF i had a chance of not being a lone wolf faggot.

Give me a defendable position.
a fucking group of bros and half a goddamn chance to make a dif

kill yourself then faggot, we don't need weak minded people.
I'M NOT EVEN A BURGER AND I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THE PAST FEW DAYS LIKE A HAWK.
REMEMBER TO VOTE BY PAPER

REMEMBER TO WEAR SOMETHING THAT IDENTIFIES YOU AS A TRUMP MAN

IF TRUMP LOSES WE GO 1788 AND BLOW UP SOME CORRUPT BEAUROCRTATS.

THE FIGHT IS NEVER OVER
THEIR ARE STILL WARS TO FIGHT
VIGULANCE AND TENACITY ARE WHAT MAKE WINNERS

What is wrong with you?

I bet you 20 bux that, even if Hillary wins, you Burgers won't do shit.
Prove me wrong.

Whats wrong with me?

Not wanting to carry the extra weight of cans stupid.

Use your head dummy.

Nothing about rising up i know

But this could make Texas serious about their independence

It's the can that adds flavor to spam.

Yup, just as planned by the Jews. They coalesced WN sentiment among the population into a singular target that will be easier to smash after Hillary is elected.

Sometimes correcting the record can be done with less hue heu hue

Good luck with that, democrats are more violent than you are. I see more chances of Hillary getting power that way

They shilled the fuck out of this thread already:

Read this post btw:

"The fear is not that Trump loses, in fact I expect him to lose as the system is rigged. I say this as someone who has contributed money to and already go to vote for him. My great concern is that at the end of the day the powers that be will be able to reinstate normalcy."

Hello Agent Cointelpro.

Let me tell you a joke.

How can you detect the Federal infiltrator at a Klan meeting?

He's the guy who brings dynamite.

wow, hello there fbi. Everyone knows that we here at Holla Forums will do absolutely nothing and be good goys if Trump loses. Anyone advocating violence is CTR.

/sarcasm

It's not just about Trump at this point. We're an army now more than ever. Keep the powder dry lads. We're going to need it.

Checked!

There are many surprises coming on the international geopolitical front.

Most people go through some kind of depression at some point. Some people surrender to depression, but you don't have to.

Relax. Laugh at dank memes.

And sing along with this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0cxrA3dTv4

If shillary wins, my back up plan is to go full blown Texas nationalist and meme the Russo-Texan alliance into existence.

Wtf I hate Trump now

Dude, you seriously sound like a COINTELPROfessional trying to stir up some counterproductive Supreme Gentlemen.

Cattle die, kinsmen die, faggots panic and make a big fuss about dying.

Heh heh heh.

Just wait a little while.

Maybe I should screencap your idiocy so I can use you as an example of predictions that didn't come true.

If the apocalypse lasts for a day or less looks like you're prepared.

COINTELPRO = Disinformation guys

Dumb ass.

Just by saying hi to anyone there because the klan is almost 100% fbi agents you faggot.

hurrr durrr we finna change the minds of our jewish overlords by gestures/signs/petitions/pacifist shit

nice kek
yo are prepared

When I joined GG back at the beginning, the general idea was "Okay, we're going to do this one by the book, and if that doesn't work, THEN we reactivate the internet hate machine." Well, we all know how that turned out, and when I left the movement a year later, things were more pozzed than Corey Haim's corpse.

The point I'm trying to make is this: if the election gets rigged, it's time to gather Holla Forums, /cow/, /baph/, and anyone else who likes to get sticky and aim them at whichever targets we can.

Josh Dolin
Adrienne Watson
Amanda Karpay
Elizabeth Shapell
Matt McClure
Rebecca Charen
Benjamin Fischbein
Burns Strider
Ellie Cohen
Elizabeth Price
Johan Newman
Benjamin Williams
Caryn Lenhoff
Daniel Wessel
Karla Towle
Kathleen Kennedy

Nobody is even showing up to Trump's rallys today. I mean Hillary isn't the best, but it doesn't look like the American people want to make America great again. We have to respect the will of the voters and support whoever is elected. Its looking more and more like that is Hillary R. Clinton.

:^) don't vote goy

yes because I am going to take pictures of all of my shit …

Wow, not even Trump at the Trump rally.
Things must be dire.

Wow, not even Trump himself is going to Trump rallies anymore. Really makes you wonder.

First of all that is not what COINTELPRO is for.

Second of all a whole bunch of Supreme Gentlemen is NOT counterproductive. Sitting on your ass is.

Thirdly, you don't remember the White Aryan Resistance, the NorthWest Front, James Mason, etc. but I do.

It's been decades of the same shit going nowhere.

Are ((they)) shorting the market in preparation for a Trump victory?
The market never lies.
Someone who is smart with markets tell us what is going on. I think this predicts/ensures a Trump win.

If it gets rigged, we burn down the whole system. The Trumpenfûhrer will rise from the ashes.

Trump is going to win for sure, trust us user. Fight the despair, even if Trump loses in a very unlikely scenario, we are going to take the power back.
Also remember that we won BREXIT, that was really a very rare victory since the probabilities of winning were almost 0, but we won, and we are going to win.
SIEG HAIL

kill yourself faggot, you'll be out of a job in 2 days anyway

You're not from around here.

I predate the existence of Holla Forums and /new/ and /n/ faggot and I have always been around through each incarnation.

Formatting never lies.

Don't get baited by the shill, user.

Fucking loser, your very existence is dishonourable and you should commit sudoku.

You have corrected the rectum.

Kill yourself you autistic faggot. You'd be more useful as compost than alive.

Everyone here saying to anons to kill themselves or to do pacifistic actions are the real shills.

FIGHT FOR YOUR RACE

Gives me hope. Part of me wants to go /out/ for a few days, at least out of the city, but something else tells me that tomorrow or the day after won't be the time.

hey i like your image :^)

what?

I can't die right now… it's just really bad timing

/thread

Just make sure it is rigged before going full RWDS.

I'd suggest wailing in a safe space / hugbox for a few weeks. You know where to find them.

Sometimes the will of the people turns out not to be your own will. Deal with it.

It's a little late for that, for fuck's sake. I had everything secured this time LAST YEAR. All I did last weekend was just check local stocks for shits and giggles. Surprisingly enough, the shelves were well stocked at my local funstores, even BassPro. Why? Because people who were serious already had their shit squared away since Sandy fucking Hook, and the sheep don't see the possibility that wolves are about to crest the hill on their peaceful little valley.

We learned in 2012 how fast shit can happen, and things will NEVER be the same.

Want to know what makes a bigger statement than a bunch of limp-wristed lefties camped out at Zuccoti park demanding a bunch of pie-in-the-sky gibsmedat shit?

A collection of heavily armed ex-military veterans camped out at your local board of elections demanding a fucking accurate recount take place.

first item of business tomorrow - walk down the street to my polling place, vote for the God Emperor
second item of business - visit nearby ammo store for another hundred rounds of JHP rifle ammo wish it could be more. the poorfag life

who let the nigger in

Don't worry, WWIII will start way before six months. Russia isn't going to hold back anymore if Hillary is announced as the winner. They'll exploit Obama's last couple of months to make their first major move. Syria is going to get rather bloody.

At that point Americans will have only two choices, either fight the Russians or stop Hillary.

This
Semper fi

Soldiers throughout history thought the same thing before going to war. Do you believe yourself to be an exception?

If you haven't bought your loadout now, you're fucked. Things have been flying off the shelves for months and will skyrockted in price in the next few days. Hope the nofunz guys are ready for on site procurement.

stuck with 10 round mags in this state. I assume plenty of standard cap ones will be available if SHTF.

Did he fucking studder? He said the can adds flavor.

Nice

If she (((wins))) there's no point in pretending to be civilized anymore. Kill anyone you want. Burn anything you want to burn. If you see something you want, take it like a nigger does. Destroy anything you want to see destroyed. It doesn't matter what happens to you as a result.

Yes, and?

Don't pay taxes

Who gives a fuck about the flavor?
No one eats MRE's for the flavor, you eat them because your body is an electromechanical machine that needs fuel.

True, but morale is important, too. And tasty food helps morale.

I used to do a lot of semi-competitive shooting. Every so often you'd get guys just like him. Claims to be a part of x-militia and wants to talk about explosives.

It's always current year.

Welcome the emerging numales, but do not become one of them. Instead become the back door man, meaning of course, you just fuck a bunch of their wives they're so subservient to.

No brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts? The fuck you are ready.

The only reason I'm not giving you shit for neglecting to include a boner-tent is those triple-dubs.

tis a good sign

kek, I always have those handy in my center console

Tips for staying calm pls, I'm feeling good confident but I need some reassurance

fixed

Haven't touched my tarot cards in a year (I believe in only using them and bothering the forces for important things). Once baby is fully asleep I'll see what they say

Try complete fucking destruction of the system.

(checked)
They know what will happen if they rig it. They will pussy out at the last minute and declare him the winner to pacify the goys, we can't have that. We need them to stay angry and motivated.

Cards say yes. Very simple read with no conflicting it random cards.

1- situation : feelings are out of control.
2- what crosses situation : the beginning of a new cycle. Answers to what we are looking for.
3- bases of question (will trump win?) : there is dishonesty and detachment. There is a great possibility for deceit. Emotions are too strong and hard to handle.
4- past : there used to be enthusiasm about life and people with passion and honesty.
5- alternative cause of action : confusion and conflict.
6- near future : celebration. Honest fruition. Peace and harmony
7- negative aspect, holding us down : queen of swords. Quick intelligence. Adaptable.
8- influences : the coming of a revelation. Unpredictable and unexpected news. Communication brings truth.
9- hopes : the fool. Brand new beginnings. Spontaneous and happy. Light hearted and refreshed. Second chances. On idea where we are going. Overly optimistic and naive. Faith. Not dragged down by lack of experience.

Trump (and all his supporters) will benefit from all our hard work as we cooperate and support each other. :-)

Did another because that's how I roll. This one not so good

State of mind: emotional dreamer.
What will help: being sneaky and corrupt.
Afraid of: queen of cups. Over emotional. Exaggeration. Can't be trusted.
How we can help: continue the imbalance and unsureness of non trump supporters.
Must let go of: insecurity.
What we will learn: we need to fight. We need conflict.
Outcome: no ace of spades

Unclear. Chose.

I just did the birthdate calculator for mine, I'm satisfied with theses results.

SEVEN LIVE FOR YOUR COUNTRY!

DIE HARD FAGGOT!

Brexit has already been cancelled you silly goy

Also this

And now third times a charm, I asked if Hillery is gonna win.

Situation: looking for truth
Crosses situation: ace of spades. Heightened emotions. Starting new successful venture (for her)
Asking because of doubt, insecurity and uncertainty.
There was hope in her past with a change of luck (after losing to obama and beating Bernie)
Emotions crown us
Faith in near future. Anything possible.
But the world is holding her down.
Her health issues and difficulty with personal foundation influenced this outcome
She fears death. She fears the rebirth of the system. She fears change

Good and bad. She will lose but she hopes to try again. A lose is not going to stop her (and their) plans

As what, a brain in a jar? She's already starting to decompose.

interesting! user, you should use flash or something.

this is an accurate reading for her though. You should ask about the outcome of the country. expect it to be more abstract. looking for truth: america, entity

What happens if she kills Bill this morning for the sympathy vote?

Somehow I doubt it would work out that way.

I could probably buy more ammo…
The stores are still stocked and it's cheap.
I have 40 9mm HP and 40 7.62x39 along with various sizes of vodka bottles, bandages and tourniquets, jerky.
I'm not an npc, I swear.

Too late already reorganized the cards and put them back in their box. Gotta wake up early so we can vote before husband goes to work

I've started making a camp outside for my neighbors and I to regroup and plan shit if something goes down. I made a little leaf shelter and am working on digging a trench, and of course getting some wood together and making a fire.

Godspeed Anons.
(there is a large dead section)
Anons, it's just going to happen one day. We're not prepared. The facade will slip slowly but when the jig is up, it's up. They're being increasingly and increasingly overt about what they are and want to do. It's really gonna be some crazy Deus Ex shit user. Fucking prepare yourself.

I told some of my family members that if they vote for Hillary Clinton that I'm not talking to them.

sorry for saying gestapo, old habit.

Also using celtic cross.

Well, that depends if they're scapegoating him or not. If they are, which seems likely at this point, they're going to blame stocks dropping on him and yadda yadda.

So, pretty much yes.

How does this stuff even work?

(((Google))) actually answers the card order and what they are if you type in the layout name.

I don't trust it.

My girlfriend, who is completely apolitical, suddenly started talking about prepping a week or two ago. We live in a blue state, in a mostly blue city and all of a sudden seemingly out of the blue she wants to buy a gun, she wants to stockpile food, she wants us to get physically fit and she wants us to learn survival skills. She has never had an interest in any of those things, I thought it was cute and agreed, figuring its all positive things we can do as a couple.

Now, reading this thread, maybe she knows something I dont. She isnt very bright but she has a tremendous emotional intelligence. She can tell something is troubling someone before they even know they're upset. Could she be channeling the universal unconscious? Is she sniffing out the minute traces of societal unrest like a shark sniffing out a drop of blood in the ocean?

Oh man, I hope shes wrong. Im not ready at all.

You need to fix yourself.

The present

I asked if Trump will win, so this might mean that he doesn't get the presidency right away. Possibly going to the electoral college?

Advantages, success, impermanent favors, profit, authority. Victory and good fortune are waiting after the battle.

Friendship, duality, union, love, courtship. The plans you have will make you happy

Sorrow, grief, heartbreak, rejection, sadness. your decision to move on was a good one.

Meditation, rest, solace, solitude, preparation. Someone around you is draining all your energy

Intuition, inner wisdom, higher powers at work, mystery, destiny. An attractive but unattainable person will appear. I'd like to add that in a dream last night I was greeted by a great library of books, and in the dream I spent my time reading.

Financial loss, isolation, sadness, loneliness, anxiety. You are taking yours surroundings for grated.

Legal matter gone wrong, abuse of justice, inequality,
CHAOS
imbalance. Leaving or ignoring things does not make it better.

Planning, resolutions, desire, will, projects, determination. Try to be less picky going forward.

>THE OUTCOME
Greed, overindulgence, excess, comfort, choice. Focus on what you really want. Nine of cups

As for numerology

THE EUROPEAN SPIRIT HAS SPOKEN

She probably senses what a lot of people are deep down sensing, war is coming. Even with a Trump victory the establishment won't go down quietly, so you'll need to prepare.

Huh that's pretty neat. Although I'm on mobile and that would most likely take forever. I refer to my notebooks which I've taken notes from multiple sources.

I had that feeling yesterday. I mean, I've been into preping since before I met my husband but I guess I got pretty lax since we moved out to the country. Making the bug out bag is the easy part, I was so stressing over WHERE I would go. Asked husband if we can make shelter in living room (we have no furniture in there because no TV) with sand bags but he said there isn't enough room and other excuses. Did a scout this morning to find a drain pipe but I didn't get far and fast enough with baby.

how do negative faggots like OP live with themselves?

were gonna win big you fucking faggot, fuck you!

This is now a prepper thread

I'm honestly sick to my stomach right now thinking about tomorrow. I have never been this nervous/terrified in my life. I don't even think I'll be happy if Trump wins tomorrow either, just relieved. If Hillary wins I will just be completely washed over with dread.

Because they are big winners who got shafted at some point

If Trump doesn't win, stolen or not, then there is no other option other than to completely reject the system entirely at that point. We won't recover from 4 years of Hillary and it'll lead to 8 years. By then the left will have a solid demographic foothold that they thought they had prior to this election.

Richard Spencer is wrong when it comes to the sentiment that this is not the end, but the start of a new beginning. This Trump event happened at the 11th hour when nobody saw it coming or even possible.

It wont happen again.

Western spy detected any true stalker knows that your options are 5.45 or 5.56 ammo for your rifle.

stay out of zone

8ch.net/pol/res/8110005.html#q8110005
you are right OP, everyone who doesn't have his gun ready to shoot a couple n1ggers tomorrow is a FUCKING COWARD!

This is the last straw! We can't let these satanist anti-american freedom hating masons rig our change to restore the constitution!

We should organize and prepare already. If anyone around washington wants to organize conctact me and my band of patriots at the email (see above).

Hail victory, brothers!

use hushmail or protonmail. Lrn2safe communication.

although technically this uses 9x39mm ammo

so what do we shoot up if SHTF? do i just drive around shooting anything that looks official?

FedEx

Target

I only have 100 rounds of 5.56 9mm, and 22. each , also a bit of 20 ga.

HELP

tbh, blacks and spics. Its not only about killing though, build friendships with your neighborhood because its your whole world for a while if it really hits the fan.

Nutn is actually great, MUST WATCH youtube.com/watch?v=vjK38SmrGSw

Might as well just commit suicide with all 100 of those bullets into the back of your head, because that's about as good as you'll be at that point.

no that's at least 200 dead niggers.

I really don't want to have to fight a full on civil war. I will if it comes to it but I'd really prefer not to, so here's hoping Trump wins. That being said, if they rig the election and it is laid bare that there are no peaceful means of course correction… Well then we'll simply have no choice.

Canada here.

Can you Americans shut the fuck up already.

Whatever they're paying you, it's too much.

Checking myself make it a solid 300 dead niggers.

OP just grab a mason jar and load her up with half of those bullets along with some gasoline. Pic related. Then, after getting your first few kills sprint back into your house. Barricade yourself in your house with all of your furniture stacked against walls/doors, make sure they can't blast in through any windows or weakspots in your wall, close all vents so they can't poison you, and wait the bastards out, ready to pop the first female officer you see tbh.

pepe gives me strength

i will sleep comfy tonight. tomorrow, we make america great again.

Shut up maplecuck, the big boys have official business.

Whatever, we are next to rise.

not our fault everything in your country is boring and inconsequential

I actually had that conversation this morning with my Wife, Canada is so fucking dead that nothing effects it. We are too big. The only shit that happens effects cities and all the rural areas are self sustaining white people.

MARCH WITH ME, COMRADES! FORWARD, TO TOMORROW!
SEIG HEIL!

A FUCKING LEAF

PRAISE CHAOS

Heretic I'm going to shove this bolter so far up your ass…

We'll shut up when you uncuck yourselves.

I'm pretty worried. For the sake of our country I hope Trump wins, but deep down I feel this sinking feeling in the pit of my belly. A chilling feeling we could lose. Our own countrymen selling us out and selling our futures. The worst part is I know people will never rise up if she wins. Will all just bitch online for 4 years.
God speed Trump. If I were a praying man, I'd pray. May KEK be with him and us all.

fuck that sounds awesome, maybe i should move to rural canada if trump loses

though i'm white so i don't know if your immigration system will let me in

Most of us have our devices set to go off right at 12:01 November 9th. Be ready for a shitstorm if Trump doesn't win.

It's the first time I can vote, I'm excited to vote for someone as respected and memetic as trump. I sincerely hope he wins, or I'm going to be extremely disappointed! Pray he takes home the gold.

Real life isn't CDDA, bozo.

That's too bad, I fucking love that game. Although it always bothers me that canned food expires I guess that's just a game mechanic

MARCH WITH ME
Like the NSDAP into those bullets when they marched against the commies taking hold of Germany.
Let Brown bleed redder than the Hammer and Sickle.
TO TOMORROW

Quit your bitching, ameritards, you got a country to save.

Ausfag here, arguing with some brazilians. I need that infograph showing the trump companies that have failed versus the ones that have succeeded. the successes went on for ages. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Your ID has been blessed this day.
Top Kek!
May we be the men who come after Uncle A.

There's something so amazingly comfy about late-game in CDDA. I think it's the amount of time and effort required to reach that point, but once you have a mobile death fortress with unlimited drinking water and gasoline it's incredibly gratifying.

This is it lads, the real test

ELECTION DAY IS HERE

The ride never ends and the next 30-50 hours are going to be rocky as hell.
The power of KEK will help us. I still have to worry a little.

Just a friendly reminder, sell your stocks now, and buy it back when Trump wins, the stock market will crash bigly tomorrow after the results.

From another friendly stock speculator bro.

You know I've never actually played to late-game. I try, my best tries were where I took over some city maintenance yard (has a garage and shit) and fortified that. I always get bored.

I usually just start out in cities, burning building start, burn down every building I enter, as I rush looking for a screwdriver and then a working car. Then run over every zombie

I tell you what, at my age it's hard to find a game that can keep my attention but the concept of CDDA is so good I know I'll be playing it for years (on and off)

hello fellow oldfag. Looking forward to rwds with you.

kek

www.>>8118731
please contact me i have explosives. lets kill journalists brothers

nice try fbi, please provide proof of your explosives by blowing yourself up

I can't emphasis this enough, even in the event of a Trump win, the republicans will lock down their primary to prevent this from ever happening again