How to kill kikes and traps? Any brotips? I know how to spot them, but I'd like to kill them without audience

How to kill kikes and traps? Any brotips? I know how to spot them, but I'd like to kill them without audience.

Other urls found in this thread:

xm42.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you want an easy way kill a kike or a trap without anyone knowing, try going to a secluded area and shooting yourself in the head

op is a yid.

Nope. Just a really really angry Finn.

Fuck off Fed

just do it in self defense.

You should email Sam Hyde or Ben Garrison. What we just talk about, they actually do.

Nigger if you can't figure it out on your own then what makes you think going here will do?

FBI pls.

There is this guy we have here codename : Moonman. He is conducting silent purging operations all over America. Holla Forums's own hitman and a pretty cool guy. Try making a thread asking for him, he might even answer you with his tripcode.

I'm thinking of luring them into some place and setting the place on fire, but I'd need a flame thrower to do that, because otherwise they'd have time to run away.

What would be a good lure? A gagfest? How do faggots even talk? Do I invest in a S/M-trailer? Or WTF are those…

xm42.com/
Then gitchu one! MURICA!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FUG. I'm a finn too.

Just show them a bunch of your OPs, they'll kill themselves.

search for Hydberg. He is performing our special operations all across the world. Last seen in Europe.

Dat's rait. We're at the core.

I'm sorry, this is a shitty thread, but I did it because I'm tired. There are actually people who make shit that we "only" wondered of…

If we can't throw them off the who can?
I'm actually scared.

We must accomplish this. If we don't, it's all over. Let 4chan and reddit do the dirty work and let's focus on the good stuff, like the pedo-shit. We have to win this. Please.

Im ready.

No, you should have been prepared for this from the beginning. I'm on the Trump train but there was a time when I saw him as the perfect plant. Not a Ross Perot device but something complicated. Instead of hoping Trump doesn't lose, realize that he might and move forward. You cannot underestimate the wiles of the Eternal Jew.

I honestly think people don't know what we're against of and what we are able to do if we wish. "We" already have got FBI on our side and they are taking info from "us". It's like a fucking awesome book.

Kikes are shitting their pants man.

FUCK! I'm so fucking glad. Even if Killary wins, we have more shit on kikes than Wikileaks, LOL