Allright you worthless shitlords...

votehillaryonline.com/
allright you worthless shitlords, you have one last chance to prove you're a proper male ally and stand with m'lady against that evil wascist Drumpf. The best part is you don't even have to go to the polls, you can truly make america great again by electing our first woman president all from the comfort of your home computer. Be on the right side of history by spreading this site to your friends and family. hop to it goy.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.greenhouse.io/hillaryforamerica
votehillaryonline.com/
hillaryclinton.com/hillaryclinton.com/about/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whisper_(app)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yik_Yak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone got a Whois look up to see who owns the site? Might be a hoax.

Tim Kaine is a fucking faggot.

I looked it up. it's legit.

HHHHHH →→HHHH
HHHHHH →→→→HH
HHHHHH →→→→→→→
→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ Git out the vote!
→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ Join the only 18 month, nationally televised hackathon.
→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ boards.greenhouse.io/hillaryforamerica
HHHHHH →→→→→→→
HHHHHH →→→→HH
HHHHHH →→HHHH

( ° つ ° )

You got proof of this? I'm not at a computer that allows me to verify it myself which is why I asked.

It's most certainly professionally done.
Hundreds of pages.
A working shop.
This doesn't seem fake at all; that what a glance tells me.

Voted. That is fucking glorious OP

What the… like other anons have said, this looks professional as fuck.
Which one of you glorious cucks pulled this off?

Nicely done

I figured it out
That website gets and displays HTML data from Hillary's real website without changing URL but the actual "vote online" page is OP and his ebin ruse.
10/10 I voted 1488 times.

verify you own the site fag

sage

This is good shit; spread it to normies along with the other COMPLETELY LEGITIMATE methods of online voting so that they can vote from the comfort of their own homes… online!

Devilish

nice try, ctr

It's not my site you heartless bigot, this is a legit way to those worthless nigg.. I mean poor negros a chance to stand up against systematic racism. Now go spread this to your freinds and family. be on the right side of history

Here's how it works for those who don't know.
The page is this framework, inside the frame it's populated with OP's ebin ruse.
Assets have either been directly ripped or masterfully feigned for the few pages of the ruse but all the buttons and links to other pages are exactly that, links and buttons.
When clicked, they will display the actual fully funtioning Hillary website within the frame, without switching pages; it loads the data and displays it on his page.
It's a very good ruse that only people who know web will catch onto

Excellent work OP. You are a god amongst men. Spreading now.

MAGA

Hope you're harvesting the data

Is it possible to inject a button to the vote page back onto main site? For example, replacing the donate button in the header with Vote Online.

op is a big guy
for us

Just had a chance to check it out for myself, sorry for doubting you OP. will be spreading today and tomorrow

One thing, fix the Thankyou on the confirmation page. It needs to look as legitimate as possible.

THIS IS GENIUS

Gotta save face, dipshit.

see

I am but a messenger for a higher power

It's possible but it'd be a major pain in the ass to go into loaded data and insert something.
It's good as is.

>email: [email protected]/* */
10/10 site
I'm definitely with her.

Delete your account, Drumfkin.

This is a 100% legit way to vote Hillary Clinton and make #Herstory! #ImWithHer #StongerTogether

I-I-I'm sorry, oh, mistress!
Please forgive me as I vote for Hillary dozens of times over at [ votehillaryonline.com/ ]!
I know my place as a good little cuckboi!

Oh man I hope you have good opsec cuz this shit will rile up the feds on so many levels.

Kinda wish you had waited till tomorrow but I know how long shit takes to spread. You can bet this will hit the news cycle so fast they probably are wrighting the article as we speak. We got momentum from the actual pedo shit this will be a black mark on us and trump by extension. I have no idea if it will be effective enough to offset that or not.

One good aspect is (unless you get taken down) if they do publicize it will inform sympathetic people who will share it for you.

Get a favicon in there, OP! We need the favicon and it's mint!

So who has databases of emails?

we are going to Craigslist with it.

CNN back at it again amirite?

Loads of your links at the bottom of the page are fucked, they're getting doubled, for example: hillaryclinton.com/hillaryclinton.com/about/

also this ^

sweet lord it's trivial to give your site a favicon, do it faggot

I love that gif

Thank you for correcting the record
also

Kek confirms we spam craigslist with this shit

Please tell me the names are photoshopped.

Lacks a title, only URL appears in tab header.

Almost had me, I know they're here watching all the time.

IT’S THE CURRENT FUCKING YEAR WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE CAN’T VOTE ONLINE

Nigger, fix your shit

It's another quick web trick I did where you can grab the code from a website and replace all the information to "write your own CNN articles" per-se.
It's easier to do than a photoshop and is "real" in a sense that it's actually the CNN article code with replaced information.
It can fool anons on here it's so good.

Wizards only use their powers for good this close to the election

Spread for the Donald and for the lulz.

Subtle

Remove iframe.
Set the goddamn title and favicon.
Align text on buttons.
Don't make small text bold.
Make that pulsating email button clickable. Show a modal ffs.
Spanish version. Makes the site 100% more credible.

Mods need to sticky. Yes I reported.

What is this feminine bullshit?

I can see you're a little slow. Try reading the thread. You know, the whole purpose of an imageboard.

I'll tell you exactly what's going on here and thats the fact that OP is actually a hillary shill who is trying to get stor/pol/acks to spread their online voting site to get more hillary supporters. You can't fool me, CTR.

kek

How devilish, OP, are you harvesting data to see if people actually fall for it?

Anybody got that database of registered dems contact info posted a while back? Search for Philly nigs and send them an email apologizing for transit problems and a special link to this site.

Hidden and reported

not an argument, hilldawg.

Oh shit son, you are on to something. Also OP here, I did not make the site. As I said
, I am but a humble messenger. Also I have already strated posting this site on craigslist in LA, maybe we can do the same for phily

Ahaha brilliant. Send them the CNN article that says that this special site is a new way to make sure that all American voices are heard.

Reported.

You're hitting non-argument levels that shouldn't even be possible

Can you guys take the lead on this? I'm at work and have no free time at all. Start by asking around in the digger (podesta, dnc) threads.

whois lookup doesn't provide much info on the owner, they registered through a whoisguard service.

Kek this is a well done ruse site, spread this on twitter.

Just as a quick example at this one fags expense, I can change anything and everything and make it look real.
Side note: this is why we archive shit, so wizards like me on the other side can't go and correct the record

Reported.

I mean look at this, I just got the 8888888 get.
How can I be wrong?

You're hitting non-argument levels that shouldn't even be possible

Just posted this in the Philly thread. Lets see what happens

hehehe

even you know you are totally broken as a human being, and your "movement" is broken and based on lies and evil

Wait, who're we talking about here?

Everyone with an opinion I suppose.

Well this is getting slid

Just CTR fagging it up like usual. Just point and laugh.

dank as fuck

As a cis white knight I will make sure the message of our future queen is spread.
May Kek bless you op.

Deus vult!

how can we ever win? :^)
kek, nice work user

Bump

the fuck is wrong with those cats?

On the same page if you can convince Vermont that if they write in Bernie he can have a chance in supreme court there could be some question marks there as well…

Memed too hard
They just came out of anesthesia

I could probably help with an spanish version. If OP is around here give me the lines and I'll translate it

I got people on this and the twitter vote disinfo. also hopefully gonna get some 133k or so twitter bots to spread them.

Absolutely genius.

Now this is a cruise I can get behind

To whoever made this, you´re a fucking hero.

Don't forget to spread the word on phone sharing apps! We have to reach out to the young men and women in colleges and universities. The best way to do that is to meet them where they are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whisper_(app)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yik_Yak

Post them if you know of any others we can use.

I went on yik yak not knowing what it was. The nearly liberal college was having a debate and making a decision to boycott pissrael. It was a fun week. Tried to get a discussion going at the liberal college near my work too. College x is doing it, why aren't we. Worth for psyoping.

checked and kek'ed. spread em' like a cheap whore

THIS IS PERFECT!!!!

SPREAD IT!!!! SPREAD IT LIKE CRAZY!

NO NORMIE WILL EVER TELL THE DIFFERENCE!

THE MEDIA HAS NO TIME TO COVER IT!

USE YOUR FAKE ACCOUNTS TO PUSH THIS LADS!

i think (((they))) shut it down

bump

I'm With Her!

SPREAD IT

Is this the best way to serve the God Emperor? Seems like it is at this point! I already got 4 followers, made 6 tweets on the imwithher hashtag. Too bad I don't have a phone, I'd be adding some of the graphics they are so fond of.

slippery (wax, grease) floor

Could be or it could be traffic

Amazing

Is there a URL for that CNN article?

If you want to beat the kikes… you've got to become the kikes.

Allahu Akbar!

Site's down for me.

they shut it down

Refreshed and it came up again

THANK YOU!
You know I've been feeling pressured into voting for Trump by my friends, family, self-consciousness, intellect, and everything good and wholesome but now behind my proxies and on Tor I can feel GREAT about voting for the candidate that I love! Better yet I don't have to worry about being bullied at the polls! Just to make sure I also texted in my votes too. Thanks user! I'm going to tell ALL OF MY FRIENDS!

I'm glad to see this user, it is a great way to get them to vote and bring them to heel!

For some reason I can't access the site

I can't either and it was all good this morning. Someone is definitely going full kike.

Site's down.

They're not letting it through.

Fucking brilliant idea.

Unfortunately, it's down though. :(

Fuck.

Jesus christ that's fast. They really want to fucking win

I'm not a tech genie, but I think it may be due to the process as described here:

It sees that the website is asking for stuff from other websites in i-frames and knows that's a no-no, usually.

hes using 2 separate domains and a separate server to load Hillary's page using a type of iframe, so that is doesn't change the url but it loads the Hillary page, its using the second server/domain to load Hillary's site. it is literally a type of phishing, but the person that is deploying this site isn't using it for what this technique is usually used for.

I think some shills got angry and started ddosing it.

fuck, it's still down. the site was a fucking goldmine. keeps pushing lads.

Here, use these instead.

Bump

Could also be ICANN fuckery.

Bumping because these memes need to be spread.

Can we confirm if the site is not really down but just got much more traffic than expected from millions of retards all over the world?