King Nigger tells illegals it's ok to vote

King Nigger tells illegals it's ok to vote
Nobody's going to report you too immigration

What the actual Fuck? Are they this desperate? What do we do? Push the meme that immigration officers and police will be at all polling locations?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/07/jeff-sessions-obama-must-make-crystal-clear-only-citizens-can-vote-in-u-s-elections/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do states not have voter ID laws? I had to show a state issued ID and a recent bill, I think within the last three months, to prove I was a state resident and a resident of the county I was registering in.

Wonder why this doesn't have a sticky. OP gets dubs on a ridiculously insane statement by King Nigger…

US elections are such a joke kek. In here they at least have to count votes from dead people, buy votes etc. But you still need to ID yourself before voting.

Voter ID laws be racist n shit, fam. Poll taxes are unconstitutional, and spending bus fare to go to the DMV to get your free gov't-issued ID is obviously a poll tax, you racist cracker.

This shit fucking disgusts me. For example, I live in Delaware right over the state line from Pennsylvania. Neither state requires voter ID. If I wanted to, I could literally register to vote in PA. All I'd need is someone from within PA who's willing to allow me to use their address for the forms I'd get mailed to me and submit. That's the only thing standing in my way from becoming a registered PA voter despite never having lived in PA. At no point do I need to show an ID. Only thing stopping me is the fact that I'm an upstanding white citizen who's not going to commit fucking voter fraud like a nigger.

But just remember, goys: "Voter fraud NEVER happens!"

How many non-citizens participate in U.S. elections? More than 14 percent of non-citizens in both the 2008 and 2010 samples indicated that they were registered to vote. Furthermore, some of these non-citizens voted. Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010.

Because non-citizens tended to favor Democrats (Obama won more than 80 percent of the votes of non-citizens in the 2008 CCES sample), we find that this participation was large enough to plausibly account for Democratic victories in a few close elections. Non-citizen votes could have given Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health-care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress. Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) won election in 2008 with a victory margin of 312 votes. Votes cast by just 0.65 percent of Minnesota non-citizens could account for this margin. It is also possible that non-citizen votes were responsible for Obama’s 2008 victory in North Carolina. Obama won the state by 14,177 votes, so a turnout by 5.1 percent of North Carolina’s adult non-citizens would have provided this victory margin.

Ugh. I'd never looked into the actual numbers. That is enraging. I'm still renting as I look for the right home to buy, but I support only landowners being allowed to vote. Or you have to at least be paying taxes.

Gonna need some citations, m8.

Uh don't you need a social security number to vote?

The fuck man, just #draintheswamp already. I dream of a world to where I don't get triggered hourly by some new bullshit going on in the government. Only Trump can fix this.

you don't and there are illegals with SSNs.

www.amren.com/news/2014/10/could-non-citizens-decide-the-november-election/

At work. Don't Bitch about archive

Here is the cunt's twitter fam, tell her to quit encouraging rapists and murderers to break the law

twitter.com/HereIsGina

You don't need a social security number to vote technically. But Mexicans with work visas get social security numbers anyway and then just don't leave. The completely illegal ones just buy Puerto Rican or dead people SSNs from information thieves and enjoy full (stolen) American citizenship and voting rights. SSN requirements don't stop anything. It's easy as shit to vote as an illegal.

It's very easy. All they have to do is have a paycheck with their name on it and proof of residence to get an id in some states. This was in project veritas. Companies hire illegals in exchange for their vote and they weasel around immigration laws.

I own a business and it'd be super easy to hire an illegal. Technically I'm supposed to run them through the DOHS me hire but this would be very easy to manipulate or circumvent.

how is this even possible.

?

In counter I propose we make an infograph in Spanish warning that polling places will be crawling with immigration officers this year. And that they are trying to lure them out to arrest them.

I bet even legal Mexicans will stay away if they think ICE is on the scene…

LA MIGRA

She was talking about people who are born from illegal immigrants, which they have been considered by the Gov for a while now to be US citizens, but it has not been contested by the SCOTUS yet.

THIS IS AN IDEA WHICH IS EXTREMELY GOOD.

Anybody have throwaway FB/TWT accounts with Mexican "friends"? Let's get moving…

pics totally unrelated

(checked)
(checked)

Believing in individual freedom is pretty much the root of liberal cancer. Believing it can ever even exist is a fallacy; we are forever bound to work (of some kind) to survive, we will never be free of the struggle that is life, from the bonds of kin and social pressure, or from the dangers (both physical and in economic competition) posed by the existence of other people, races and nations. We will never be free of competition.

Extrapolating from that fact it's obvious there can never be personal freedom. If we want to survive and thrive we must bind each other by some sort of code, so that people can work together and not end up in an "every man for himself" situation (see; Africa).

Individual freedom just leads to people doing whatever the fuck they want in the moment, as people are liable to do when given no structure, law or particular path by society. It results in nothing but reversion to animal instincts.

Society itself, and our social instinct, is built on sensible restrictions in individual freedom (don't take more than your share of food from the tribe, don't rape, contribute to the tribe or be outcast if you're a lazy fuck, etc).

Have not thought it through.

Great points, now please let's make an infograph.

on somebody else's computer and I can't do it right now

In California they streamlined the vote registration process by automatically registering you to vote when you get a drivers license and thanks to assembly bill 60 all illegals get driver licenses. I still think CA is in play, tons of beaners here are Trump supporters. It really comes down to the Soros voter machines. Pray for solar flares.

We don't want to suppress legals from voting you dumb nigger. That's what Democrats are already accusing people concerned about voter fraud of doing even though Rigging the Election 2 and the other undercover O'Keefe video of the NYC Commissioner should be enough evidence to warrant a nationwide investigation.

I'm all for scaring illegals off, but I don't want to scare a bunch of legal (but dumb) spics thinking that they are going to be forecably removed from the country for being brown. That's why a ton of those retards aren't on our side already - they are so dumb they can't parce the difference between a legal and an illegal.

This user gets it.

I don't know what's more outrageous, this or the mulatto community organizer saying a White man of Trump's stature can't be trusted with the Football.

Also, I'm pretty sure inciting voter fraud is against some law.

This couples quite nicely with the fear concerning Trump's deportation plans. After all, the election is just a bit of performance art. Trump has been meant to win the entire time; they're using this spectacle to get people to expose themselves for the subsequent purging.

ALL OF MY FUCKING RAGE 4 SECONDS IN

YEAH BUT NOT OF THIS COUNTRY YOU FUCKING NIGGER

But seriously guys. How is this not treason? It should be considered treason. It is treason. State officials of any kind, let alone the president, telling foreigners to subvert the will of the people of their own country is clearly treason. It cannot be anything else.

He should fucking hang for this.

You have to hang traitors. Nothing personal about it, either. You just have to do it.

If you don't, you'll drown in treason.

I'm with you, user. He's also secretly implicated in Killary's private server. Knowingly allowing state secrets to be improperly secured gets him the rope by itself, in addition to this. His (((legacy))) is fucked

and now

Wew lads, I think if they move the goalpost anymore it will be in the stands.

Do these people actually believe their own bullshit?

I mentioned this to my family.
Their response was to complain how when Trump loses, he'll make all sorts of ridiculous claims about voter fraud, and statements like this will be put forward as "evidence". The consensus was that they just hope someone "bumps him off" before that.
They also said that since Trump's wife is an illegal immigrant, his complaints about illegal immigrants are invalid.

Are things this bad in the US, or is it just my family's only knowledge is from the Canadian media?

The worst part is that they are themselves legal immigrants here, and until a year ago were more firm against illegals than anyone else I know.

What?

No, you push the fact that there is nothing we can do to stop illegals from voting.

In Virginia alone they are saying illegals will be voting in the five figures.
This in a swing state where a hundred votes could make the difference.
They have to have permission from each county to check, but they obviously won't allow that in most counties because leftist cucks are in charge of everything in swing states.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/07/jeff-sessions-obama-must-make-crystal-clear-only-citizens-can-vote-in-u-s-elections/

I can't think of a more valid area of law for federal regulation than federal elections.

We have this patchwork of state laws, some require electors to vote with the popular, some don't; some require voter ID, some don't, etc.

A problem I've always had with the whole system is that there is no way to verify that people aren't voting in multiple states where they hold residence. Everything is handled by local yokels at the county level and there is no Matrix-like system law enforcement has connecting the state election databases.

They cite the interstate commerce clause for every other manner of federal overreach, so why not invoke it to get some consistency in the way federal elections are handled?

Being a Claymonster is no way to go thru life, son.

Can I into memes?

Because "muh voter suppression"

It's such a joke. Everybody has SOME form of ID!

Apparently the retarded nogs in the inner-city have a hard time keeping track of their IDs so the requirement creates an undue burden.

Nothing to lose and everything to gain.

How does Jamal cash his welfare check at the currency exchange, then head over to the liquor store and buy some king Cobra 40's and a pack of Newports?

You need an ID for all that.

Your dubs confirm, but you're preaching to the choir here. The whole thing is a joke and a fraud. They simply want as many non-White criminals and idiots to vote because it helps the demoncrats. Simple as that.
The more people that vote, the better for them.

This. The only way you could live ID free in an urban area where most nigs live is if you are a criminal who steals shit and barters for everything else with drugs or something. Or you are an illegal spic who does everything under the table.

I can't fathom any other type of person who could legitimately live off the grid aside from mountain men who chose their lifestyle to escape the government in the first place.

God DAMN his head got white

look how far this fucking country has fallen.

Who's this cunt that interviewed President Fuccboi Cryalot?

She needs to be hatefucked.

Can't wait till this clown is gone
He's probably an illegal himself

This guy gets it.

MEME IT